Sophia's Love

By Place_Name_Here

#2 in Father Books #3 in Daughter Books #7 in Adopted Books! The rewritten version is up!! Description is ins... More

Description
1
3
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
Sophia's Love: Halloween Special
28
29
Sophia's Love: Christmas Special Part 1
Sophia's Love: Christmas Special Part 2
Chapter 30
This is not chapter 31
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Ending
:)

22

17.2K 507 36
By Place_Name_Here

I hung up the phone. Something I should have done when she said her name. Pushing my phone into my pocket I entered the kitchen once again to see Al looking at me expecting a explanation.

"I will need a new phone and a new number by noon." I mutter and steal a piece of Sophs food. She looked up at me annoyed that I was eating her breakfast.

I point to her food "eat before I eat it for you. You are going to daycare today so you need to be ready to play all day."

Albert handed my cup of coffee to me and smiled "Anything for you sugar plum."

I laughed "You are not going to be 'playing' all day. You will be working."

Al shook hus butt while leaving the kitchen "I always work it!"

Sophie giggles and kept on eating "what am I going to do with you two?" I ask and take another piece of waffle off her plate.

"I dunno" she whispered.

I dropped off Sophia at daycare. I made sure no paps got too close. Now I'm sitting at my desk as I go through all my emails that Albert said might be important.

"Bill, bill, John Stein nope. Bill, Sophs father, bill, bil-" what? I quickly scroll back up and looked at the title.

Name: Victor Gregory
Subject: My daughter Sophia

Why is this here? I look up and see my whole office empty. Should I open this?

Sophia P.O.V.

"Higher Ms. Embry! Higher!" I laughed while she pushed me on the swings. Ms. Embry said that she will play with me because no one else wants to. Meanies! Daddy and uncle Collin both had to work. Which also meant that Al had to work too. Soon Ms. Embry's arms got tired so we just sat on the swings. We talked about how we both think unicorns are real and about how I'm a princess.

I wanted to keep talking and playing outside but some men started to flash lights at us. They knew my name but I didn't know them. Daddy always said not to talk to strangers. Its dangerous. "How about we go inside Sophie" Ms. Embry lead me back into the building where we played dolls.

"Its unfair." I muttered and looked up at her.

She looked down at me and smiled "just think, now we get to play with the dolls!" I nodded and went back to picking between the blue dress or green one.

"Ms. Embry may I speak to you?" The lady who sat in the front desk came into he room. She said yes and got up quickly saying that she will be right back.

Ms. Embry didn't come back though. Her purse was gone and everything. I thought that she was my friend but I guess I was wrong. I tried to color a pretty picture for daddy to make me feel better but none of the girls let me use the pretty colors. All I had was brown, black and grey.

I don't want to be here anymore. I miss Daddy.

Caden P.O.V.

I felt sick. Almost to the point that I needed to have a bucket sit in my lap. He couldn't possibly do that.

I just thought that it would be a smart idea to let you know that I plan to take action.

He left her child out on the streets.

I love my child very much. I would do anything for her.

He abused her and her mother.

I had to remove Sophia's mother from the picture due to an excessive drug addiction that she acquired.

No judge would possibly think that it is a good idea to give custody to him.

Shopia belongs with her real father. I understand that you must care a great deal about my daughter but it is time that she returns to me.

No. Sophia is my daughter! She will always be mine! Who does this guy think he is?

It is my duty as a father to take care of her.

You have never taken care of her you liar! How dare you.

I do not want you to think that I am unhappy that you have her instead of me. If it wasn't for you then I probably would have never found her in the first place.

Oh no. This is my fault. He found her because of me. He found her.

So I personally believe that it is only right that I give you the chance to hand over full custody of my daughter to me, Victor Gregory. If you so choose not to follow my request then I will be forced to take all legal action that is in power to receive custody of my child. Please think about Sophia's wellbeing in this situation and know that it is for the best that this is not a big deal. Again thank you for taking the time to read this.

I could feel the throw up rise from my stomach to my throat. This is all just a bad dream.

I can't wait to have my baby back!
Sincerly Victor Gregory

I sat like stone. My body was sweating. My stomach was tied in knots. My head felt like its going to burst. What am I going to do?

I stand up and run through my door "Albert!" I scream down the hall.

I see my best friend scurry towards me with a confused expression over his face "What's wrong? You look like you have seen a ghost or something." He asked worriedly.

"Get me the best lawyer in New York. No scratch that. Get me the best in the United States!" He looked confused.

"Okay I will but why?" He asked while pulling out his phone.

"Someone is trying to tear my family apart. Someone is trying to take my Sophia away." I spit out and walk back into my office slamming the door behind me.

____________________

And I think I am done updating! I am going to bed but I will be back later peeps!

Peace babes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
37.8K 66 14
🀍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🀍
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
167K 15.4K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...