Broken Promises

By mistyfairyvenus

She was sent on a mission to take out the trickster, only to discover something far beyond her wildest dreams... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Authors note
Shoutout!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
BTS WON!
Chapter 18
Authors Note
Chapter 19
Authors Note
Chapter 20
A\N

Chapter 8

2.5K 88 31
By mistyfairyvenus

Y/N POV
I woke up and immediately sat up. Looking around i realized i s in someones tent. I heard footsteps and i pretended to be asleep. I heard their voice and i knew it was Peter. "Y/N i know youre awake" when i didnt move he started to tickle me. That was when i laughed and yelled "Mercy! Mercy!"

He stopped and i looked up at him and laughed again. When i stopped he was still looking at me. His hand moved towards me and he moved my hair out of my face. He cupped my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. When I put my hand over his he snapped out of it and quickly pulled his hand away and cleared his throat. "You'll no longer be in a cage". It made me a little suspicious. "So where will i be?" He smirked and said "You'll be in here with me"

Oh shit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
36.7K 569 13
What if Katara stayed in Fire Nation? What if Mai never came back?
292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.