The Dark Sides Of Life

Od Glovergurl

This is a short fiction story based on 4 real life topics the four topics include obsession, domestic abuse... Více

The Dark Sides Of Life (Story 1 of 2)
The Diary Of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #1)
The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #2)
The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #3)
The Diary Of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #4)
The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #5)
The Diary of Allison Kane (Diary Entry #6)
The Dark Sides Of Life (story 2 of 2)
Beware of Sexiiman1234 (Chapter 1- The Chat)
Beware of Sexiiman1234 (Chapter Two: Why so Happy?)
Beware Of Sexiiman1234 (Chapter 3-Meeting Hanson)
Beware Of Sexiiman1234 (Chapter 4 - Catch the creep)

Beware of Sexiiman1234 (Prologue)

1.1K 13 6
Od Glovergurl

Prologue

" Call the cops before that man runs away!" My mom yells as my sister goes to get the phone.

I quickly throw on my pajamas. "what is so important that I couldn't dry off from my shower!" I yell at my mother as she signals me to sit down on my queen size bed. I wrapped a towel around my shoulder length brown hair because it was still dripping wet.

"some guy was just masturbating while watching you!" my sister says as she stands by my window looking outside. "ewwwww who was it?!"

"I don't know come look outside he is across the street." Maria pulls back the curtains and points across the street.

I look outside to see the dark figure moving into the light. Oh my god its HIM! As the police sirens become louder, the figure runs away down a dark alley. My mom leads me over to the bed, "honey do you know that guy?"

"Yea I met him in a chat room six months ago but I stopped chatting with him."

"what chat?! What the hell were you doing on a chat room huh??!! Looking for sex? Falling for perverts?!" my mom starts to yell.

"mom please relax I'll tell you later."

Here's the story Katia lyne ---------->

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

27K 542 32
Everyone wishes for something. And although we know that those are fantasies, we still read 'em. This is a set of oneshots about Thomas Freaking Hott...
119K 3.6K 20
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘭𝘰�...
36K 1.1K 16
Andrew is madly in love...with Jackson. The only thing that keeps them apart is his father. He's been taught to love God and only him. Andrew yearns...
345K 473 59
⚠️⚠️⚠️just a warning don't read with family around or company⚠️⚠️⚠️ sexual stuff Take your time Read at your own pace Start at the beginning of 2022 ...