Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

By MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... More

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
Lies
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Decisions

290 14 7
By MJsGirl1987

Faith's POV

I've had alot of mixed feelings since I read the letter my Grandma left me and in a way I'm glad I found it and she told me everything about my Jackie and my mom. I heard them both out when Jackie first told me who he was, but I could tell they were both leaving parts out and my grandma's letter filled in those missing pieces for me and it also great to see all the photos and stuff of my family and it made me happy to learn about where I came from, but even though it made me happy learning more about myself and my family it also made me feel sad and hurt because for 17 years I've never truly known who I was or where I came from because everybody lied and hid things from me, including my grandma who I trusted the most.

I'm finishing off getting my stuff together and Michael walks into the bedroom. "you ready to go?" He smiles and I nod and smile back through pursed lips. "are you ok?" He asks concerned sensing something's wrong. "I just feel so conflicted right now" I mumble and he sits on the edge of the bed and gently pulls me over onto his lap. "your grandma clearly loved you very much and she didn't hide the truth from you to hurt you. She thought she was doing the right thing and she even said in her letter, you mother would have stop letting her see you" he says softly. "why didn't you tell me?" I ask and he frowns confused. "you knew who I was and you even said you came looking for me as soon as you found out"

"and I did that's the only reason I agreed to do that stupid interview with your mom so I could meet you. And I even rented a studio close by so you weren't to far away"

"but you still didn't tell me. We were alone in your dressing when we switched numbers that day and you invited me to come to your house to interview you and we were alone many times after that too and always talking on the phone. You had an opportunity to tell me, but instead you started a relationship with me knowing, but I only found out because Jackie told me"

"and I'm truly sorry for all of that... Well except the relationship part. I'd never regret being with you" he says sincerely "why didn't you tell me? Was it because you didn't wanna feel guilty for being with me?"

"I didn't hide it from you because I felt guilty. I never have and never will feel guilty about being with you and if I'd just randomly walked over to you that day and said 'hi, I'm your uncle and Jackie's your real dad' would you have believed me?"

"no" I mumble "which is one of the reasons why I didn't tell you and the other reason was because I didn't know if you knew David wasn't your real dad and at the time I thought you were apart of a happy and loving family and I didn't want to ruin that for you"

"is that why you would ask me so many questions about my family and my childhood?" I ask and he nods "I wanted to get to know you and wanted to know if you'd had a happy childhood and make sure you were ok, but you weren't and I did want to tell you but it got harder the longer I left it and then I started falling in love with you and..."

"will you be honest with me?" I ask and he nods "if things hadn't turned out this way and me and my parents really did have the perfect, happy family and I was well taken care off and you and I were just friends would you have ever told me?" He doesn't say anything for a moment then shakes his head "I'm sorry, but no. If you were truly happy then I wouldn't have told you anything and I would have walked away because all me telling you would have done is hurt you and ruin your life"

"thank you" smile and peck his lips "for what?" He frowns confused "for being honest"

**

Michael's POV

I'm not sure if I should have said that to Faith. I was telling the truth when I said I would have walked away if she had been happy and cared for, but that doesn't mean I regret being with her or anything because I don't and I know this sounds selfish, but I'm actually glad she wasn't happy because of she had been and I walked away then we wouldn't be where we are right now and I've never truly been in love or felt this way about anybody since Faith came into my life.

We switched our phones off while we were at the cabin because we don't get any reception so there wasn't a point to leaving them on just to let the batteries die, but once we switched them on and were on the road they both started beeping like crazy. We usually have some messages, but this time our phones were blowing up with messages from my family and my staff at home and all of them are texting us asking were we are and to call them back immediately. I pull off at the side of the road and call Jackie since he was the person that sent the last message.

"where the fuck are you both!? Everybody's been trying to get hold of you two for two days!!" He yells down the phone. "Faith and I when away for the weekend and had no phone signal, what's going on?"

"where are you?"

"we're on our way home. What's..."

"don't!!.." He cuts me off "what ever you do DO NOT GO HOME! The police are looking for you and their crawling all over your house"

"what!? Why!?" I gasp "Just tell me where you are and I'll meet you and tell you everything. And don't call anybody and tell Faith the same"

***

Faith and I are sitting in our car and Jackie finally arrives about an hour later. "what's going on?" Faith asks as soon as Jackie gets out of his car. "don't freak out, but Julie's called the cops on you and said you've been abusing Faith and she walked in on you attacking her and you had her dragged out of the building and kidnapped Faith and.. "

"SHE WHAT!!?" I snap" I said  don't freak out!"

"what the fuck do you expect us to do!?" Faith snaps "why would she do that!? What the fuck is wrong with her!?" She frowns taking her phone out of her pocket "don't even think about calling you mom" Jackie says taking the phone from her "as soon as you guys get back the police are gonna be all over you so you both need to calm down" he says calmly "I need to ask about this phone" he mumbles awkwardly "Julie said you told her Michael got you drunk and made you do stuff with him and you had a video of it on your phone" he says awkwardly "That's bullshit!!" I snap "I haven't said shit about Michael and there's nothing on my phone!" she frowns confused and I suddenly remember "there's was video of us on your old phone" I turn to Faith "yeah, but I never told her about it!"

"what kind of video?" Jackie asks "umm... we had a few drinks one night and we were fooling around with camera and one thing led to..."

"so it's a sex tape?" He cuts me off frowning, trying to stay calm "but I didn't show her or anybody. I swear I never told anybody about it" Faith shakes her head and I can see in her eyes she's telling the truth. "could she have gotten hold of your phone somehow?" I ask and she shakes her head then sighs remembering something "when I did the interview with her. I forgot my phone in the dressing room, she must have gone through my phone while I was gone. I'm so sorry this is all my fault" she croaks and I pull her in close to me. "it's not you fault"

"it kinda is" Jackie says "she didn't leave it there on purpose!" I frown at him "anyway that was on her old phone, so it doesn't matter"

"and where is it?"

"it got thrown in the trash because it was all smashed up. It's long gone now" I explain "well that's one thing out of the way, but we need to figure out about the rest of this and what your both gonna say because once you both get back the police are gonna separate and interview you both so you need to know what to say and make sure you both have the same answers to any question they ask" Jackie says and we all sit in my car and he goes through with us what the rest of Julie's accusasions and what the family has said and the staff at my house.

************

"how many fucking times!? There's nothing going on between us and never has!" I snap at the officer questioning me and she continues asking me the same things over and over.

"then why did you run when these claims were made against you?" She asks "I didn't. I didn't even know until you arrested me"

"why were you alone in the middle of nowhere with Faith? Taking a young girl away for the weekend alone is Kind of a strange thing for an uncle to do"

"I didn't. I told you, she got into a fight with her mom again and she ran away again and I went to get her"

"and you knew just where to find her, yet nobody else knew of this place and there was no way for her to contact anyone to tell them where she was?"

"it was her great grandmas cottage and I knew she'd be there because that's where she always goes when she's upset"

"but you've never told anybody else where it was?"

"no, because if I did she'd stop running there and then who knows where she would go"

"does she often come to you for comfort?"

"I'm her uncle why shouldn't she?" I shrug with an attitude. "why did you spend the night there alone with her if all you was doing was driving down there to go and pick her up?"

"because she was upset and didn't wanna leave so we stayed there and I was bringing her home when you guys arrested me"

"and Faith will clarify this?" She raises an eyebrow "yes"

******

Faith's POV

"what was happening in the dressing room before your mother came in?" The officer asks softly "nothing. Me and  Michael went to get our stuff to go for lunch and my mom walked in and started yelling about something that was in the paper about her"

"why did you run away?"

"When security was taking her out of the building she was screaming at me and calling me all kinds of stuff and I got upset"

"do you often fight with her?"

"all the time. She's always taking her anger out on me"

"when you went to you grandma's cottage. How did Michael know where to find you if there's no phone reception there?' He ask curiously "because that's where I always go when I'm sad"

"did anything happen with you and him while you were there?"

"he's my uncle, of course not" I frown

**********

Julie's POV

I know it's risky and there's a high chance of the press getting hold of all of this, but when I first called the police I was so enraged and disgusted in what I'd read in the paper and walked in on I wasn't thinking straight, but luckily the police have managed to keep this out of the media and are concentrating on finding Faith and even though I'm worried about the press getting hold of this. Once Michael and Faith our found Michael will be arrested and Faith will have no choice but to come home and will be away from Michael for good.

There's a knock on the door and I quickly prep myself before answering "have you found her? Is she ok?" I ask while the officers are still walking through the door. "they were both picked up by officers an hour ago, She's safe and ..."

"oh thank god!" I sigh in relief pretending to have been worried for her safety. I know her and Michael are sick little freaks, but I knew she wasn't in any danger with him, but I wasn't going to tell the police that "their both still being interviewed at the station and.."

"why is Faith being interviewed? Michael the one that was doing the abusing not her. I want her home now" I frown "you accused a man of attempting to rape and kidnap your daughter. We have to question her and get her side of the story and that's actually what I need to speak to you about" he says and I look at him confused "there was a report made by both Michael and his brother Jackie a while ago about your daughter being stalked and Jackie is claiming he's your daughter's biological father and..."

"no he's not!" I cut him off"

"but Faith has backed up his claim and so has the rest of the Jacksons and they've all said they have a close relationship with her and that she's stays with with Michael because you and her have been having some issues"

"that's ridiculous! Faith doesn't even know the Jackson's of course their gonna say that! Their doing it to protect Michael! That man has been abusing my daughter and kidnapped a child and your doing nothing about it! Did you check her phone like I told you!?"

"your daughter is 17 she's hardly a child" he says in a slightly sarcastic tone "and she willingly got into a car with her uncle and actually we did check her phone and their was nothing to indicate anything inappropriate between the two of them"

"17 is still underage so technically she should be classed as a child in this case. You should know you are a police officer" I frown "but there's still no evidence to prove there's anything going on with them and from what your daughter and the Jackson's have all said. Faith has been spending quality time with her family and has a close bond with most of them, one of which is Michael" he shrugs and I can see he's pissed by my comment "and do you have proof Jackie's her father? Nope, because he's not!"

"well if you, Faith or Jackie would like a DNA test that's down to you guys. "and what about one of those rape test? If there's is something going on then they'll be traces of him" I fold my arms cockily

**********

Jackie's POV

"c'mon Julie this has gone way to far, just drop the charges and..."

"no! Why should I?" She says down the phone with an attitude "you and I know full well Michael didn't abuse Faith. She's 17 and they both consented to everything them to being together has never been a one sided thing and..."

"and that makes it ok to fuck my daughter? Our daughter. His niece?"

"I never said it was, but she's gonna be 18 at the end of the year and..."

"and Michael will be in jail so neither of us have to worry about them going near each other again. You should be happy we finally have them apart" she cuts me off "Michael maybe an arrogant little shit somtimes and yeah he makes alot of stupid decisions, but he doesn't deserve to go to jail for this and you giving them permission to do a rape kit on Faith isn't fair either. You can't put her through that over some dumb argument you had with Michael. Please don't this?" I plead with her and she doesn't say anything for a moment then sighs.

"ok, I'll tell them I won't give my consent to test Faith and Michael won't get charged... Under one condition. He dumps Faith and sends her back home to me tonight"

"what!? You know he's not gonna do that and what makes you so sure Faith will even go back to your house?"

"either he dumps her and sends her home or he goes to jail and has his life and reputation ruined" she says cockily then hangs up the phone. Before I have a chance to reply.

**********

I manage to get a visit with Michael and tell him everything that Julie said "fuck her! That's not gonna happen!" He snaps refusing to agree to Julie's demand which I knew he wouldn't. "Mike, Julie's requested they do a rape kit on Faith and since she's 17 her mom can make her do it" I sigh and take a deep breath not wanting to ask this question "are the two of you careful when you have sex?" I ask and he doesn't say anything and shakes his head. "your gonna have to send Faith back to Julie" I sigh "no! I told you I'm not doing it! I'm not breaking up with her! I haven't done anything wrong and neither has Faith and.."

"Mike! if you don't and that test gets done then your going to jail and Faith will be taken back to Julie anyway. And julie will makes sure your life and career is destroyed. Do you realise that?" I tell him sternly trying to get through to him.

**

I continue talking with Michael until our time is up and I feel awful having to sit and watch him cry his heart out. "I'll speak to Faith and tell her" I mutter getting up and he doesn't say anything or even acknowledge me being here anymore.

**********

Julie's POV

"all your room is made up for you" I smile at Faith through pursed lips as she walks through the door and she doesn't say anything and I can tell she's been crying

"your upset now, but soon enough you'll realise that this is for the best. What you and Michael were doing was wrong and one day you'll even thank me for making sure your reputations wasn't ruined because of all this" I reassure her "I... HATE... You" she frowns then turns and goes straight upstairs slamming the door behind her and I smile proudly to myself now that Michael has broken up with her, I have my little cash machine back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 365 17
Mia is a 25 year-old artist that seemingly has the boy of her dreams. That's until she meets the King of Pop; Michael Jackson. Mia falls for Michael...
157K 4.2K 61
After a one night stand, a normal everyday woman finds out that she's pregnant with the King of Pops baby. Choosing to keep it a secret, she raises t...
5.1K 257 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
12.3K 363 40
Diane is a 17 years old girl who finally collect enough money from her working content to travel to the USA and watch her favourite star Michael Jack...