Miraculous ~ one shots

By its_nusa_obviously

A bunch of one shots I wrote just for fun (: I write Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Adrinette imagines. HONE... More

Hello!
"Now kiss!" - Ladynoir
"Let me help you," - Adrinette
"Scars," - Ladrien
"Eavesdropping," -Nathanette
"Run," - MariBlanc
"Run," - MariBlanc - Part 2
"Unmasked," - Ladynoir
"I'm not a cat," - Mix
"Jealousy," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush
"Knowing," - Nino
"They look so in love," - Marichat
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 2
"Careful what you wish for," - Ladrien
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 3
"Rejection," - MariBlanc
"Laughter," - Ladynoir
"Sacrifices and confessions," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush pt. 2
"Chinese," - Ladynoir
"Stupid bet," - Marichat
"First kiss," - Ladynoir
"Rainy days," - Marichat
You guys are gonna be the death of me
"Wet," - Adrienette
I got tagged ... Again.
"Designs,"- Ladynoir
"Well, that hurt," - Marichat
"Spicy," - Carthael
"Monochrome," - Ladynoir
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN FOLKS
"Accident," - whole love quare I think
hah read please!
"Rollercoaster," - DjWifi
"Kwami problems," - Swiched kwamis
"But you are my Princess," - Marichat
Mute au
"Cheeky feline," -Chat Noir x Reader
"True love," - Adrienette/Marichat
"Mine," - idek haha:'D
"Dreams," - Marichat AU
"Marking territory," - Ladybug x Fem!Reader
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU pt. 2
"Business," - Marichat/Ladynoir
"Oopps," - Author
"Over you," - Klance au
hey guys
"The lying game," - Marichat
"Reckless," - Adrienette au
"Reckless," - Adrienette au pt 2
"Reckless," - pt 3
"You have a crush on her?!" - Ladynoir
"Crush," - Alya
"Too late," - by @bookies16
"Cheat," - by @FeliciaCaughtMe
"Warmth," - by @_Dameloup_
"Stay away from her," -Yandere
"Halloween party," - Adrienette
entry for a contest:)
yuri on ice au (stop me plzzz)
finish

"Mine," - idk haha;D pt. 2

5.3K 288 93
By its_nusa_obviously

"Hello, Ladybug, I can help you get your miraculous back," the voice in Marinette's head said.

"You want miraculous for yourself! Why would I help you?" Marinette asked and tried to shook the voice out of her head.

"If you joined me, I wouldn't need your miraculous and if you take Chat Noir's we can be invincible together," Marinette smirked. It was a perfect plan.

"Sign me up,"

Dark smoke covered her, leaving her in a costume, identical to real Ladybug's.

She smirked as she jumped out of her room, swinging between the buildings, just as nothing happened.

She saw Chloe leaning in for a kiss and she saw how Chat returned it, which boiled anger inside her.

Saying that she was pissed, didn't even start to describe her state that moment.

"Hello, Ladybug, Chat Noir," she greeted out of the shadows, so they broke apart.

Chloe suprisedly turned around, recognizing the voice right away, but Chat needed some time.

Ladybug stepped out of the shadows, revealing herself and smirking at Chloe.

"You didn't think you were going to get rid of me so easily, did you?" she smirked.

Chloe paled as she rezognized Marinette right away.

Chat was a little worse. There were two Ladybugs in front of him, one looking identical to the one he knew and one with blond hair. Not that it looked awful her having blond hair, but he prefered the midnight hair she wore before.

Ladybug walked over to Chloe, grabbing her by the collar, lifting her up. "You spoiled little brat. Just because you want something, doesn't mean you can get it,"

"Who are you?" Chat yelled at her, making her smirk.

"Oh, chaton, now you don't even recognize me anymore?" she fake pouted and threw Chloe on the other side of the Eiffel tower.

Chloe groaned in pain as she hit a wall.

"Ladybug?" Chat was confused. What was happening?

She came closer to the cat, carefully lifting his chin a little, smiling at him. "You see, she stole my miraculous. Now all I need is to get it back,"

Chloe picked herself up, grabbing a yoyo off her waist and started spinning it. "She's lying, Chat! Don't listen to her,"

"With that lame attempt, Chloe, you will get nowhere," Ladybug laughed.

It was Chloe? The one who was behind Ladybug's mask? But it wasn't.

Chat could picture her stealing Ladybug's miraculous, but why would she kiss him?

As far he knew she didn't like him.

Exept if she ... No, there was no way she could find out who he was.

"C-Chloe?" he took his staff, pointing it at her.

Mask appeared on Ladybug's face. "This is good. Let Chat Noir join you and when you get your miraculous, take his too,"

Ladybug smirked as she threw yoyo at Chloe, who moved away.

She stumbled over her feet and fell. "And you think you are the real Ladybug? You can't even walk!"

Ladybug grabbed Chloe by the neck, gripping it tightly, so she yelped out in pain.
"Ladybug stop!" Chat extended his staff, so it hit Ladybug, letting go off Chloe and falling onto the floor.

Chloe slid down the wall that she was pinned on and tried to normally breathe again.

"Chat Noir! You are my partner! And she wants to take you away! Why wouldn't you let me kill her?" Ladybug screamed at him.

He walked over and kneeled down to her as she rubbed the spot on her arm that his stuff hit her.

"Because, my lady. We are heroes, not villians. We help, not kill and if Chloe took your miraculous, you should just told me," Chat caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

A butterfly shaped mask appeared on her face. "TAKE HIS RING. TAKE HIS RING NOW!"

She grabbed his hand, pulling the ring off. He gasped as he felt a light around him, leaving him in his normal clothes.

Adrien stood on Chat Noir's spot, leaving both Ladybugs speechless.

Ladybug dropped his ring, standing on her feet, she started crying.

Adrien quickly took the ring back and put it on, trasforming once again.

Ladybug looked at the necklace around her neck and sighed. She heard Hawkmoth screaming in her ears, but she took it off, throwing it to Chloe. "Cleanse it, before I do something stupid,"

Chloe, still suprised over the fact that she kissed Adrien, broke the necklace and cleansed it.

Ladybug was covered with black smoke, then suprised Marinette was left on her spot. "What happened?"

"I think it's better if you don't know," Chat sighed. She didn't remember who he was, but he was happy to know who she was.

Then he turned to Chloe. "You will return earrings back to Marinette and never speak of this again. If you tell anyone who I am, I promise you I will tell your father, you've been a bad girl and you know he always believes me,"

Chloe scaredly nodded as she took off her earrings, giving them back to confused Marinette. "Thanks,"

"Now apologize," Chat ordered.

"Don't push it. I already gave earrings back," Chloe huffed as she turned on her heels, leaving the two behind.

"W-What happened, Chat?" Marinette asked as he kneeled down to her.

"Princess, I think it's better to not know it," he kissed her forehead as he picked her up bridal style. "Just remember that I'm yours in every way possible,"

"You're mine, Chaton," she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Only mine,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 6.5K 67
just a bunch of oneshots containing loads of fluff. may have light cursing but no lemons. >\\\< to embarrassed to write that kind of stuff. I will al...
11.3K 283 11
You read the title so that's basically what this is a book of one-shots and short stories. All your favorite ships, a lot of fluff and maybe some ang...
113 1 1
Marinette comes up with a crazy plan to get over Adrien and ends up accidentally falling in love with Cat Noir! Marichat story with reveals and happ...
3.3K 73 10
Adrien is confused about his feelings for Marinette after the kiss on the cheek. He tries to understand what he's feeling toward both Marinette and L...