Light In The Darkness(Superna...

Від HopeSparksEmbers

Ella Winchester is the youngest of the Winchester siblings. She grows up surrounded by the supernatural. Rais... Більше

The Beginning Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 1
Ella's Origins Part 2
Ella's Origins Part 3
Pilot Part 1
Pilot Part 2
Pilot Part 3
Pilot Part 4
Pilot Part 5
Pilot Part 6
Pilot Part 7
Pilot Part 8
Pilot Part 9
Wendigo Part 1
Wendigo Part 2
Wendigo Part 3
Wendigo Part 4
Wendigo Part 5
Wendigo Part 6
Wendigo Part 7
Wendigo Part 8
Dead In The Water 1
Dead In The Water 2
Dead In The Water 3
Dead In The Water 4
Dead In The Water 5
Dead In The Water 6
Dead In The Water7
Coming Clean
Phantom Traveler 1
Phantom Traveler 2
Phantom Traveler 3
Phantom Traveler 4
Phantom Traveler 5
Phantom Traveler 6
Phantom Traveler 7
Phantom Traveler 8
Bloody Mary 1
Bloody Mary 2
Bloody Mary 3
Bloody Mary 4
Bloody Mary 5
Bloody Mary 6
Bloody Mary 7
Bloody Mary 8
Bloody Mary 9
Bloody Mary 10
Skin 1
Skin 2
Skin 3
Skin 4
Skin 5
Skin 6
Skin 7
Skin 8
Hook Man 1
Hook Man 2
Hook Man 3
Hook Man 4
Hook Man 5
Hook Man 6
Hook Man 7
Hook Man 8
Hook Man 9
Hook Man 10
Hook Man 11
Bugs 1
Bugs 2
Bugs 4
Bugs 5
Bugs 6
Bugs 7
Bugs 8
Bugs 9
Bugs 10
Home 1
Home 2
Home 3
Home 4
Home 5
Home 6
Home 7
Home 8
Home 9
Home 10
Home 11
Home 12
Winchesters Keep Marchin' On
Asylum 1
Asylum 2
Asylum 3
Asylum 4
Asylum 5
Asylum 6
Asylum 7
Asylum 8
Asylum 9

Bugs 3

3.1K 91 49
Від HopeSparksEmbers

I followed behind my brothers as we walked over to the house that was hosting the new buyers BBQ. The delicious aromas from the barbecue filled the air and was getting stronger with each step we took towards the front door. I bit my lip and shook my head trying to ignore my growling stomach. I just wanted to stay focused on this case and figure out what killed Dustin.

I looked around observing the neighborhood. It seemed like a nice place, but it kinda resembled one of those small towns you see in a horror movie like The Stepford Wives or a creepy episode of the Twilight Zone. I can already hear the narrator in my head saying, 'It was just a quaint and small town where nothing ever happened until...'

All I'm saying is that in a horror movie something horrific always happens to the nice little town. Which usually results in it  becoming a place everyone wants to run and scream to escape from whatever is terrorizing the nice townspeople.

Ever since my brothers and I entered this Oasis Plains neighborhood I've been a little on edge. This place makes me feel weird, like something really bad is gonna happen, almost like we shouldn't be here. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, maybe it's because of the nightmare I had. All I know is I'll be very happy once we're done with this case and driving far, far away from this freaky neighborhood.

"This place seems nice..... a little too nice if you know what I mean."I said while looking around suspiciously for anything out of the ordinary.

"Actually, I don't know what you mean?"Sam said with a confused expression on his face.

"Seriously Sammy, look around, I've seen plenty of horror movies that start out exactly like this."I answered in a serious tone while staring at him.

"A horror movie really?"Sam asked in disbelief with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, you see it starts off all nice and calm, but when we least expect it.... Bam! We're surrounded by creepy people who are all dressed the same and they're all chanting... Become one of us, one of us, one of us, give us your brains!"I said while walking like a zombie towards him.

Dean chuckled and shook his head.

Sam smiled while saying,"I think you've watched way too many horror movies Ella."

"And I think you haven't watched enough, seriously it could come true, especially with the things we know."I said while looking at him.

"It could happen."Dean said while looking back at Sam and I.

"See Sammy, even Dee believes it's possible."I said with a giant smirk.

"Yeah, I guess."Sam said while shrugging his shoulders.

"You know grown' up in a place like this would freak me out."Dean said while looking around the neighborhood.

"Yeah, me too."I said while nodding my head in agreement, because I knew exactly what Dean meant.

"Why?"Sam asked sounding confused while looking at Dean and I.

"Well manicured lawns, how was your day honey? I'd blow my brains out."Dean replied while looking at Sam and I.

"There's nothing wrong with normal."Sam said while shaking his head.

"I'd take our family over normal any day."Dean said while putting an arm around my shoulder as we continued to walk up to the front door of the house.

"Yeah, I'd choose our family too, besides normal is highly overrated."I said with a smile while looking up at Dean.

"That's my girl."Dean said with a smile while looking at me like a proud father.

Sam shook his head while looking at Dean and I.

"Hey, do you guys think anyone's got a pie cooling on a window sill? If there is I'm sure they won't mind if it...uh... mysteriously disappears."I said with a chuckle, which caused Dean and Sam to laugh.

When we finally reached the front door I stood in between my brothers.

Then Dean stepped forward and knocked on the door while saying, "All right here we go guys, El you know the drill."

"Yup."I said while nodding my head like a bobble head.

Suddenly a man with a friendly smile opened the door.

"Welcome."He said sounding really excited while looking at us.

"This the barbecue?"Dean asked with a smile.

"Yeah, not the best weather, but...I'm Larry Pike, the developer here, and you are?" He asked with his brow furrowed while looking at my brothers and I.

"Dean, and this is Sam, and Ella."Dean replied introducing us to Larry.

"Sam, Dean, and Ella it's good to meet you, so are you three interested in Oasis Plains?"He said with a toothy grin.

"Yes, sir."Dean replied with a smile.

"Let me just say, we accept homeowners of any race, religion, color, or sexual orientation."He said the last part while looking directly at my brothers.

I wanted to burst out laughing, but covered my mouth with my hand.

"We're brothers and this is our little sister."Dean explained trying to clear up the misunderstanding.

"Our father is getting on in years, and we're looking for a place for him."Sam said so well that even I believed him. Honestly I couldn't imagine Dad living in a place like this.

"Great, well, seniors are welcome too, come on in."Larry said while opening the door all the way so we could go in.

We entered the house and Larry led us to the backyard where everyone was enjoying the barbecue. There were many people and families interested in buying a new home in this neighborhood.

"You said you were the developer?"Sam asked while looking at Larry.

"Eighteen months ago, I was walking the valley with my survey team. There was nothing here, but scrub brush and squirrels, and you know what?.... We built such a nice place to live that I actually bought in to it myself. This is our house, we're the first family in Oasis Plains."Larry said sounding really happy and proud.

"This is my wife Joanie."He said as we approached a woman with blond hair.

"Hi there."Joanie said with a big smile. We all shook her hand as Larry introduced us to her.

"This is Sam, Ella and Dean."Larry said while looking over at his wife.

"Nice to meet all of you."Joanie said while with a grin.

I couldn't get over how everyone seemed so friendly.

"Tell them how much you love the place honey and lie if you have to, because I need to sell some houses."Larry said to his wife with a smile.

"Right." Joanie said with a chuckle while looking at Larry.

"Please excuse me."Larry said as he walked away to talk to many of the other potential buyers.

"Don't let his sales-man routine scare you, this really is a great place to live."Joanie explained with a smile while looking at my brothers and I.

Suddenly a super, energetic woman with her hair tied tightly in a bun stood in front of us. She had a big toothy grin on her face while saying,"Hi, I'm Lynda Bloome, head of sales."

I tilted my head and stared at her wondering if her cheeks hurt from how hard she was smiling.

"Lynda was second to move in, she's a very noisy neighbor, though."Joanie said with a chuckle while walking away.

Lynda seemed really nice, but it was like she drank a million cups of espresso. Her energy level was through the roof, kinda like me when I eat a lot of candy.

"She's kidding, of course, I take it you're interested in becoming homeowners."Lynda said while looking up at my brothers.

"Well.."Dean said hesitantly.

"Yeah, well..."Sam said with a slight smile.

"Well, let me just say that we accept homeowners of any race, religion, color, or... sexual orientation."Lynda said emphasizing the last part while looking right at Sam and Dean.

I covered my mouth to stifle my laugh, because this was just too funny. This misunderstanding was hilarious and it didn't happen once, but twice.

I looked over at Dean and he was chuckling, while Sam looked embarrassed. Which only made me laugh even more. Then I had an awesome idea, I figured since the situation was already awkward why not take it to a whole new level of awkwardness.

"Hey, Dad and Dad is it okay if I go get something to drink?"I asked with a giant smirk while looking at Dean and Sam.

"Yeah, go ahead Squirt."Dean answered with a chuckle. Sam had a shocked expression on his face.

"Thanks."I replied with a chuckle.

"I'm gonna go talk to Larry, okay honey?"Dean said to Sam while playfully hitting his bum.

I turned away and laughed while walking to the snack table.

When I looked back poor Sam was left all alone with Lynda in an awkward silence. My brothers and I were actually splitting up to cover more ground. It was kinda part of the plan except for the misunderstanding about Sam and Dean. That was just a funny added bonus.

Dean went inside to take a tour of the house with Larry. Sam continued to talk to Lynda and I was on my way to get something to eat from the snack table or I was gonna pass out from starvation. Okay I'm being a little dramatic, but the food smelt so good and my stomach was growling so loudly that it sounded like a monster. A monster I needed to slay with food.

When I reached the snack table I couldn't help, but smile like the Cheshire cat. I wondered what I should eat first. I felt like Scooby Doo in front of a buffet table. There was a section full of barbecue chicken, hot dogs and hamburgers. The burger section was set up, so people could build their own hamburger. I grabbed a paper plate and put together a delicious burger with extra pickles. I began devouring it, when suddenly the dessert section of the table caught my eye. I finished off my burger and went directly towards the desserts in search of something smothered in chocolate.

I picked up a giant chocolate chip cookie and inspected it making sure there weren't any peanuts, because I'm highly allergic to them. When I seen that it was nut free I took a big bite. I smiled from ear to ear, because the food was so delicious especially the cookie. When I finished devouring my food I washed it all down with a glass of fruit punch.

Now that my stomach was full I could finally focus on gathering some useful information to help my brothers solve this case. I looked around trying to see who I was gonna talk to.

Then I noticed a boy who looked like he was about my age. He seemed like he was laughing to himself about something. I was curious and walked over to his side, because I really wanted to know what was so funny. I following his gaze and saw that he was staring at a large tarantula. It was going towards Lynda's hand. I smiled while looking at the spider, because it was awesome and I really wanted to touch it.

I looked over at the boy and smirked while tapping him on the shoulder. He jumped a little and looked at me with his eyes wide open in shock. I thought cool my ninja skills worked and he had no idea I was there.

"You should've seen your face, did I really scare you?"I said with a chuckle while looking at him.

"What? No...." He said while shaking his head and trying to act cool.

"Really? Could've fooled me."I said with a smile.

"Yeah, really."He responded with a nervous smile.

"Hey, is that your tarantula?"I asked him while pointing over at the spider.

"How about you answer my question first?'He said with a slight grin.

"Uh..okay?"I said with an eyebrow raised, while wondering what he was gonna ask me.

"Who are you?"He asked with his brow furrowed.

"Can't you tell? I'm a potential buyer and I'm so interested in getting a new house, Whoo-hoo."I said sarcastically with a bored expression on my face.

"You sound so enthused."He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well my older brothers brought me here in search of new house and I'm bored out of my freaking mind; judging by the prank you're trying to pull, you are too, aren't you?"I said while staring at him.

"Geez, what ever gave it away?"He said sarcastically with a grin. I couldn't help, but laugh.

It was fun talking to someone my age for once. Since the family business involves a lot of traveling I do my schooling online and never really interact with kids my age. This was cool and made me feel like I was just a kid having fun without anything supernatural getting in the way. I was curious and wanted to know what this boy's name was so I introduced myself.

"My name's Ella."I said with a smile.

"I'm Matt."He responded with a nice smile.

"So is it really yours?"I asked while looking at him.

"What?"He said while staring at me with a confused expression on his face.

"The tarantula."I said while looking over at the spider that was getting really close to Lynda's hand.

"Uh..Yeah, yeah, it's mine."He said with a grin.

"That's so awesome, tarantula's are freaking amazing."I said while staring at the spider.

Many people get really freaked out whenever they see a spider, but I'm the opposite I think their kinda cool. I've always loved animals and insects ever since I was little.

"You're different."He said almost sounding shocked.

"Than what?"I asked with an eyebrow raised wondering what he meant.

"Most girls.... I mean I haven't met a girl that wasn't scared of spiders until... you, cause usually they see a spider and scream while running away."He answered while looking at me.

"Well, I'm not like most girls."I explained while looking over at him.

"Believe me I can see that."He said with a smile.

"Is that a bad thing?"I asked with my brow furrowed.

"Nope, not at all."He said with a giant toothy grin.

"Hey, Matt can I ask you a serious question?"I said with a serious look on my face.

"Yeah, what is it?"He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"How loud do you think Lynda's gonna scream when the spider finally touches her?"I asked with a mischievous smile on my face.

"I don't know let's find out."He said with a big smirk while looking over at his spider.

Right when the spider was gonna touch Lynda's hand Sam swooped in and picked it up without her even noticing what was going on. Then Sam walked over to Matt and I. He stood in front of us with an eyebrow raised while holding the spider.

"Sammy why'd you do that? I really wanted to see Lynda's reaction."I whined while staring at him.

"Lynda looks like a screamer right Matt?"I asked while looking over at Matt with a smile.

"Yeah."Matt said with a smirk while nodding his head.

"Ella, what are you doing?"Sam asked sounding confused while looking at Matt and I.

"Well, I was having fun."I replied with a slight grin.

"Who's this?"Sam asked while looking over at Matt with an eyebrow raised.

"Sammy this is Matt, Matt this is my older brother Sam."I said introducing them to each other.

"So this is yours?"Sam asked while handing Matt back his tarantula.

"You gonna tell my dad?"Matt asked Sam while looking down at his spider.

"I don't know, who's your dad?"Sam asked

"Yeah, Larry."Matt answered while rolling his eyes.

"Ouch, first name basis with the old man, sounds pretty grim."Sam said sounding like he understood how Matt felt.

"Oh do you mean the super, happy dude that greeted us at the door?"I said while looking at Matt.

"Yeah and he usually skips me in the family introductions, I'm not exactly brochure material."Matt said while averting his eyes.

"That's messed up dude..."I chimed in, because I felt bad for him. It seemed like he didn't really get along well with his dad.

"Yeah, well hang in there, it gets better, all right? I promise."Sam said trying to reassure Matt.

"When?"Matt asked while looking at Sam.

Sammy opened his mouth to answer but before he could Larry and Dean showed up.

"Matthew!"Larry said loudly in a stern tone while quickly approaching us.

I leaned in towards Matt and whispered so only he could hear me say,"Uh-oh full name I know what that means, good luck Matt."

Matt leaned closer towards me then whispered in my ear, "Thanks Ella, I think I'll need it."

We both looked over at Larry and let's just say he did not look happy at all. Then I noticed Dean walking right next to him. He didn't look happy either.

"Hey, is it just my imagination or is that guy glaring at me?"Matt asked Sam and I while looking at Dean.

"That's just our older brother Dean."Sam replied with a smirk.

"Why is he looking at me like that?"Matt asked nervously.

"Well, maybe... the sunlight is in his eyes and it's making him glare at things."I said with a slight smile trying to reassure Matt that everything was fine.

"Yeah that's gotta be it."Sam said with a chuckle because he knew the truth.

Basically I was lying to Matt. I didn't want to tell him the truth. I figured he was better off not knowing that my big brother a lethal and highly trained hunter was thinking of many ways to protect me from him. In Dean's eyes I'll always be his little baby sister that needs constant protecting from everything, especially boys.
Seriously he needs to chill out and trust me. I mean it's not like I'm defenseless I was trained by Daddy, Sammy and him.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my thoughts by Dean asking,"Who's this?"

I was surprised that he managed to quickly reach us before Larry. He stood right next to me while staring at Matt. By the look on Dean's face he was already in full-on overprotective big brother mode.

Then Larry stood next to Matt and put on a smile while saying,"I'm so sorry about my son and his...pet."

"It's no bother."Sam said while shaking his head.

"Yeah, no bother at all."I added with a smile.

"Excuse us."Larry said while leading his son to the back porch.

We could clearly see them arguing and I felt sorry for him.

"So that's Larry's son?"Dean asked while looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Yup."I replied while looking at Dean.

"Does Larry remind you of somebody?"Sam asked while looking over at them.

"Nope, not really."I said while shaking my head.

"Dad."Sam said while looking at Dean and I.

"Okay, I'm confused now."I said while looking at Sam wondering what he was talking about.

"Me too, cause Dad never treated us like that."Dean said while staring at Sammy.

"Well, Dad never treated either of you like that, Dean you were perfect in his eyes and Ella you were his little princess."Sam said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Hey, you've got it all wrong, I'm not his little princess, I'm his little ninja."I replied while crossing my arms over my chest.

Sam sighed, then said, "All I'm saying is he was all over my case, you guys don't remember?"

"Well, maybe he had to raise his voice, but sometimes you were out of line."Dean explained while staring at Sam.

"Oh boy here we go."I mumbled under my breath while shaking my head.

Dean and Sam glared at each other and began to argue. They were going back and forth bringing up stuff from the past.

"Right, like when I said I'd rather play soccer than learn bow hunting..."Sam said sounding frustrated.

"Bow hunting's an important skill."Dean stated like it was a well-known fact.

I shook my head while staring at my brothers, because this was getting ridiculous. I knew it wasn't gonna end well if I didn't step in and play referee.

"Okay guys can we just calm down.... I like bow hunting and soccer they're both fun, but uh...can you guys please not argue anymore?"I pleaded while stepping in between my brothers and showing them my puppy dog eyes.

I figured it used to work when we were little; maybe it would work now. They both looked at me and their expressions softened. I smiled at them, because it looks like my puppy dog eyes still work in stopping their arguments.

"Sorry Ella." Sam said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, El, sorry." Dean said while looking away.

"Yay, let there be peace.......I don't like it when you guys fight."I said while looking up at them with concern.

"Don't worry Squirt, it's okay, let's go."Dean said while putting an arm around my shoulder and leading me towards the exit with Sammy following right behind us.

We all said goodbye to the Pike family. Then we left the house and began walking across the street to where Dean had parked the Impala.

"So, how was your tour Dean?"Sam asked as we approached the car.

"Yeah, did you see anything freaky?"I said while looking up at Dean.

"Like what?"Dean questioned while looking a little confused.

"Like soap scum in the tub, It's so scary."I replied sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Funny El, the tour was excellent, I'm ready to buy."Dean said sarcastically with a smirk.

Which caused Sam and I to laugh.

"So what'd you guys find out?"I asked while looking at Sam and Dean as I leaned against the car.

"Well, Sammy it look like you might be on to something, cause Dustin Burwash wasn't the first strange death around here."Dean answered with an eyebrow raised.

"I knew this was our kinda weird."I said with a smug smirk.

"Yeah, so what happened?"Sam asked while looking at Dean.

"About a year ago, before they broke ground, one of Larry's surveyors dropped dead while on the job. Get this, severe allergic reaction to bee stings."Dean answered with his brow furrowed.

"More bugs."Sam responded with an eyebrow raised.

"More bugs."Dean confirmed with a nod.

"My bug assassin theory doesn't sound so stupid now, huh?"I said with a chuckle.

"I guess so."Sam said with a grin while looking at me.

"All right, Sammy you drive while I look through Dad's journal, I wanna see if he came across anything like what we're dealing with here."Dean said while tossing Sammy the car keys. Sam caught the keys and got into the drivers seat.

Then we all piled into the Impala. Sam started the engine and drove through the neighborhood. Dean picked up Dad's journal and began looking through it for anything useful that could help us with this case. I just hoped we could stop whatever this thing was before anyone else got hurt.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...