I Stole My Best friend's Boyf...

By RebelliousMisfit

Briana is in trouble. She's insanely attracted to the hottest boy in school, April's boyfriend, Tyler. ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Three

125 2 2
By RebelliousMisfit

Back home. April is sprawled on my bed reading the latest vogue issue and I'm busy pacing about when I couldn't take it anymore, I yelled.

"Damn April what were you thinking?!"

She drops the book and stare at me

"Chill bae everything worked out well and Tyler is not that bad"

I hiss. Yeah right. She sensed my reluctance to accept that fact and said

"Bria I know about your reservations about Tyler but that happened long ago, you should forget about it"

I snorted. If only the wound wasn't still fresh. She continued

" Brianna! He doesn't even know it was you and I doubt if he remembers"

Ouch. That hurts and that was the honest truth. I should let go of the past but I was still going to get back at that bastard.

I had a soft spot for April so I was going to let it go but I would lue if I said I liked the game she was playing so I had to ask

"So this thing....about Tyler....is it serious?"

She chuckled

"What thing? "

I rolled my eyes. She was playing dumb

"I meant the whole dating thing, it can't be serious right I mean you just broke up with Jeremy in like what a week ago.."

She giggled

"Oh c'mon you know me better than that naa I don't know we will just see how it goes"

I was curious though

"Something bothers me though why did Tyler accept so easily I mean I get him and Jeremy ain't the best buds but something is still fishy"

She seemed to sense that too cos she nodded

"I know right to be honest when I approached him, I was expecting him to reject me and hurl insults my way but instead he was more than happy to accept and when I asked why, he simply said he was bored and in need of some fun"

I sigh. Typical Tyler playing with people's feelings like it meant nothing.

"Be careful my friend, we all know he is bad news"

I sat on the bed and she playfully hit me

"That's my new boyfriend show some respect"

I roll my eyes again

"Yeah right"

*************
A/N

The best is yet to come, remember to vote and comment. Leave any suggestions or opinion, constructive criticism is allowed.

What do u think Brianna has against Tyler?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 3.7K 20
Theo Danton, a vampire with a sweet tooth, devises a plot to trade pastries for blood donations in an unorthodox bakery. All finally goes according t...
14.1K 209 13
in which y/n exists. she also rides some fat cock, but we'll get to that later-
69.6K 1.9K 34
Charlotte coleman a badass who doesn't care about the rules or people becomes friends with a group of guys after she found out the one girl she could...
344K 11.4K 31
Yuu Sakamoto, just your average high school kid. Well, until he got into an accident and lost his life. But then G0d decided to give him an option to...