Chapter Three

Back home. April is sprawled on my bed reading the latest vogue issue and I'm busy pacing about when I couldn't take it anymore, I yelled.

"Damn April what were you thinking?!"

She drops the book and stare at me

"Chill bae everything worked out well and Tyler is not that bad"

I hiss. Yeah right. She sensed my reluctance to accept that fact and said

"Bria I know about your reservations about Tyler but that happened long ago, you should forget about it"

I snorted. If only the wound wasn't still fresh. She continued

" Brianna! He doesn't even know it was you and I doubt if he remembers"

Ouch. That hurts and that was the honest truth. I should let go of the past but I was still going to get back at that bastard.

I had a soft spot for April so I was going to let it go but I would lue if I said I liked the game she was playing so I had to ask

"So this thing....about Tyler....is it serious?"

She chuckled

"What thing? "

I rolled my eyes. She was playing dumb

"I meant the whole dating thing, it can't be serious right I mean you just broke up with Jeremy in like what a week ago.."

She giggled

"Oh c'mon you know me better than that naa I don't know we will just see how it goes"

I was curious though

"Something bothers me though why did Tyler accept so easily I mean I get him and Jeremy ain't the best buds but something is still fishy"

She seemed to sense that too cos she nodded

"I know right to be honest when I approached him, I was expecting him to reject me and hurl insults my way but instead he was more than happy to accept and when I asked why, he simply said he was bored and in need of some fun"

I sigh. Typical Tyler playing with people's feelings like it meant nothing.

"Be careful my friend, we all know he is bad news"

I sat on the bed and she playfully hit me

"That's my new boyfriend show some respect"

I roll my eyes again

"Yeah right"

*************
A/N

The best is yet to come, remember to vote and comment. Leave any suggestions or opinion, constructive criticism is allowed.

What do u think Brianna has against Tyler?