Chapter Four

It's been two days since April and Tyler started 'dating'. They were the buzz worthy couple that people couldn't stop talking about and even though Jeremy kept trying to talk to April, she kept avoiding him anyway it was humanely impossible for him to talk to her since she was practically joined to the hip with Tyler, anywhere he goes she follows, I'm surprised they haven't followed each other to the bathroom.

And me? What do I feel? Well let's say I'm a little upset but there's nothing I can do.

"Miss Adams"

I look up to see Miss Avon staring at me alongside the whole class, I must have spaced out. I reply

"Yes?"

She scoffs

" I was just saying you would be the team leader of your group and the theme of your project is love and friendship, I expect everybody to write a detailed article on that and feel free to interview people if it helps you work well"

I nod my head.

If you wondering what the project is about. She decided to give us a theme or should I say topic for our project based on the book importance of being earnest so my group's team is to write about love and friendship, at this point I'm thinking about what to write but nothing comes to mind.

The bell rang and my group stayed behind of course there was no sign of Tyler but luckily April was here so I hope she would convey the message to her 'boyfriend'.

"I think we should divide ourselves into groups"

Jane said and that didn't sound like a bad idea.

" yeah a group to do the interview and another group to research and write article"

Jeremy added.

I agreed

"Ok fine so lets form a group"

Jane chided

" Jeremy, Scott and I will do the interview"

I stared at her blankily, she was smart I had to give it to her, they get to do the easy job and I get stuck with my revenge blinded friend and a psychotic douchebag. Just great. She smiled cheekily at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine"

Finally April lends us her voice. I butt in

"Good you guys start your interview and let us know what you find"

That being said, I grabbed my bag and left the class. I didn't care if April followed behind, to be honest I was a little mad at her.

"So when are you going to give me my best friend back?"

I look over to a smiling April. I hissed

"When Tyler turns into a bag of salt or better still turns into an ugly frog"

She laughed

"You hate him that much, don't you?"

I just stared back and she walked over to me

"You know I hate him too but he's not that bad, you know that saying about don't judge a book by its cover, it's right"

I snorted but she just smiled

"C'mon I will give you a ride"

I walked past her and when we got to the parking lot, I opened the door to her car and got in.

"Your place or my place?"

I reply

"Your place"

She shut the driver's door, adjusted her seatbelt and drove away.