Twisted ➠ anakin skywalker x...

By cuddlyhemmings

"I don't believe that for a second." { Story playlist, any suggestions may be left in the comments: https://o... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.

06.

9.5K 327 408
By cuddlyhemmings

Before Anakin could say anything, he was interrupted by the yells of the sand people.

"We should go indoors, Tusken Raiders are easily scared off but they'll be back, and in greater numbers." Anakin told his son.

"Indoors? Where?" Luke questioned, standing after Anakin.

"My home, of course. You don't think I've just been roaming the sand all these years, do you?" Anakin laughed. R2 then beeped, Luke looked back then up.

"3PO." Luke sighed. Anakin couldn't believe it. His two droids stayed together all these years? Even though 3PO was more (Y/N)'s droid than his, he did create him. By now he knew 3PO wouldn't remember him. His memory is made to throw out things after a certain amount of time. He smiled anyway and ran after his son to see the gold plated droid with his arm ripped out of his socket.

"Oh dear, I must've taken a wrong step." 3PO's posh voice spoke.

"Can you walk?" Luke asked the droid.

"I don't know, Master Luke, just go on without me." 3PO said. Anakin smiled, this was the happiest he'd been in years.

"Aw, come on now. What kind of talk is that?" Luke tried to pick the droids spirits up.

"Quickly, they are coming." Anakin rushed them after hearing the sand people approaching.

They threw the droids in the speeder and hopped in. Anakin directed his son to his home. It was not too far away on top of the dunes. It was a little hide away, and upon first glance it seemed cozy.

But once Anakin approached the door he noticed something different. The door was open slightly. He made the mechanical door to do such a thing when someone besides him opened it. Anakin took a deep breath to try and feel through the Force if it was a malicious presence. But instead he felt a familiar one. There were few people he knew, about 4 still left. Also few people who knew where he resided in. His heart scanned through and hoped as he always did that he'd walk in to see (Y/N).

The real (Y/N). Not this Darth Majka that the dark side keeps campaigning around like a show dog. He hated everything he saw about Darth Majka. He hated it when anyone would say anything about her, they didn't know her. They don't know she has a family. That she loved someone. That she's broken and lost.

"What's wrong?" Luke bumped into Anakin holding 3PO up on his feet.

"I'm not sure. But there's only one way to find out." Anakin opened the door. He walked in and went past the front entrance to the den. In it sat a bearded, powerful man that Anakin hadn't seen since he was a much a younger man.

"Anakin." Obi-Wan turned his head and stood.

"Obi-Wan?" Anakin couldn't believe his eyes. He hurried to hug his former Master, "What're you doing here, old man?"

"Old man? I think you forget I'm not much older than you." Obi-Wan warned his apprentice. He found himself amused in flicking the short brown hairs on his jaw. "I see you've taken after me, grown out the beard?"

"Not because of you, it's just less reason to stay clean shaven here." Anakin said. He looked back and saw Luke, "Come in, Luke, sit down. This is my former Master, Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Master? You were a slave?" Luke asked, suddenly extremely uncomfortable.

"Well, uh, yes. But not to Obi-Wan." Anakin corrected, "We were once Jedi Knights, same as your mother."

"You both knew my mother?" Luke asked, his suspicions raising. Obi-Wan and Anakin both sat next to Luke.

"Yes. Your parents were both great warriors in the Jedi Order during the Clone Wars." Obi-Wan shared.

"No, that's not right. My parents didn't fight in the war." Luke shook his head and began working on 3PO. He had the same ease to mechanics as his father. "My father was a ship mechanic, and my mother was a navigator on a spice freighter."

"That's what your Uncle has told you?" Anakin pointed out. He wanted to laugh out loud at that statement. Luke didn't know yet that his father was right in front of him.

"He never agreed with the Jedi's ideals. He always thought your father should've stayed behind and not gotten involved." Obi-Wan shared, for Anakin's sake and for lack of knowledge of the situation, he kept the ambiguity going.

"Yes, my Uncle told me that and I trust him. My parents weren't apart of any wars." Luke defended what he believed his whole life. "But, you both fought in the Clone Wars?"

"Yes. We were Jedi knights, same as your parents." Obi-Wan took the reigns.

"I wish I'd known them." Luke looked down. Anakin took a deep breath. He wanted to tell him so bad, but was terrified of the reaction he would then receive.

Would Luke be mad that he had stayed away all this time? How would he even begin to explain the day when everything went wrong? Anakin asked so many questions and found little answers. He knew nearly everything on the Force, but his human interaction skills are all but toast.

"Your Mother." Anakin offers, "She was the most incredible woman you could ever meet. She was one of the best duelists in the galaxy. She was strong, quick-witted, not to mention beautiful, and the best friend anyone could ever have." Anakin closed his eyes as he began to see images of her before and after her turn. Where was it? When was the moment he lost her?

"Which reminds me.." Anakin stood and went to one of the many boxes he kept, "Your mother would've wanted you to have this."

Anakin pulled out (Y/N)'s original lightsaber. She owned two, but this was her main one. The other would happily belong to Leia, if Anakin ever gets the chance to meet her.

"What is it?" Luke asks, rolling the object between his fingertips, feeling the smooth edges that were perfect for (Y/N)'s hands.

"It's your mother's lightsaber." Anakin said, pointing the saber away from Luke's face then moving his thumb to ignite it, "This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. It's much more precise than a blaster, and definitely more elegant."

"For over a thousand generations, the Jedi were a symbol of peace for the Old Republic. Before the Dark times, before the Empire." Obi-Wan took over in the history lesson.

"How did she die?" Luke asked, placing himself between the older men.

"A young Jedi named Darth Majka, who was a good friend of ours until she turned evil, helped the Empire track down and destroy the Jedi." Obi-Wan took the hard question, "She betrayed and murdered your mother."

"Now the Jedi are all but extinct." Anakin took over, the difficult words slipping past his lips, "Majka was seduced by the dark side of the Force."

"The Force?" Luke interrupted. Confused by the term.

"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power." Obi-Wan shared, "It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together."

R2 bumps and beeps for attention. Anakin looks over to him.

"What is it, buddy?" Anakin aches his knees to kneel beside him. Anakin tinkered in R2's side like he had done years before.

"Well he's had this message, I saw part of it but he won't show me-" Luke started but he was cut off by the hologram of the beautiful young woman.

"I seem to have found it." Anakin said quietly as the message began.

"General Skywalker." Leia nodded, Anakin knew it was Leia, "Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars. Now he begs you to help him in our struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to bring such a request to you in person, but my ship has fallen under attack, so instead I have sent a transmission home to in my place my protecter Ben Kenobi. He will join you to bring you to Alderaan so that this mission will not have failed completely. I have placed information vital to the Rebellion in the memory system of this R2 unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him on Alderaan. Help me, Anakin Skywalker, you're my only hope."

Then the hologram disappears. Luke stares at Anakin, he isn't stupid. He's figured it out, the rest of that mention was confirmation. Ben Kenobi? If Obi-Wan had changed his name, surely Anakin would too.

"Luke, do you mind giving my old friend and I some time alone? Bedroom around the corner if you'd like." Anakin offers politely.

"Sure." Luke agrees, taking C-3PO and his arm with him to seem busy. But Luke's sole intention is to eavesdrop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 85 10
Sidious has been leading Anakin into the Dark Side. The process is slow and takes time, but it will earn him a powerful apprentice. His closest frien...
26.5K 358 29
Aria Nova "Your Average Teenager just trying to survive life with complications and adventures Her brother, Alex had been invited to the Jedi temple...
14.4K 380 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
Star Wars By

Fanfiction

4 0 1
A what if Anakin didn't turn story.