'Cause I Can (Captain America...

Od Madswashere

"Come on Charlie!" I said, hurrying my little dog. We ran towards the door, but it was too late. The door had... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Book 2!

Chapter 31

309 11 32
Od Madswashere

Above is an image of my sister and I. Since I've got telekinesis, Ev is in the air and she's playing with her water powers.

I woke up in the middle of the night to Ev snoring. Again. I got out of bed and quietly crept out of my room.

I decided to go down to the training room to tire myself out. Once I got down there, I found Steve, punching the living day lights out of a sandbag. Once it flew across the room and hit the ground, I spoke up.

"So, I see that the memory of this Lara girl is getting to you." He turned to look at me. "Why don't you tell me who she really is?" I asked, sitting down on the mat.

Steve sighed and walked over to me. He sat next to me and looked down.

"She uh... Well, she was very interested in me." He said.

"Oh I see." I said, trying not to giggle.

"And then when I met Peggy, she got really angry and jealous."

"So, do you think she's after you? For revenge?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah. I do." He answered.

I scooted closer to him and leaned against him.

"We've got two days to come up with a battle plan." I said.

"Yeah." Steve said, rubbing the back of his neck.

We sat in silence for a while until I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You should probably go get some sleep." Steve said.

"You do, too." I said, standing up.

I ruffled my brother's hair and he looked up and smiled. I went up the elevator and walked into my room. Ev was snoring loudly and I decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. I curled up under a blanket and soon fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I woke up in warm arms. I looked up, slightly to see Steve sleeping next to me. I smiled a little and scooted closer. I accidentally woke him up in the process of turning around.

"Morning." He said while yawning.

"Good morning." I responded.

I sat up and gathered my blanket.

"Today's the day. We've got to come up with a plan soon." Steve said.

I yawned and nodded. Steve stood up, looking thoughtful, and strode away into the kitchen. I walked to my room and put my blanket away and changed into a LOVE shirt and skinny jeans.

I headed to the kitchen and found Steve. He was sitting in his chair and was practically ripping out his blonde hairs.

"You need to relax, Steve." I said, walking over to the pantry.

"I can't. With all that's going on right now, how can I possibly relax?" He asked, grumpily.

I sighed and put a bagel in my mouth. I walked over to Steve and sat next to him. He was extremely fidgety and his jaw was clenched.

"How about this, we all split up. Some of us stay inside and some of us go outside the tower. If any of us see anything suspicious, we can call each other for back up." I said.

Steve lowered his hands and slowly nodded. He let out a small sigh and tried to relax.

"Does that make you feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually it does." He answered, smiling slightly.

"Good." I said.

After finishing my breakfast, I walked down the hallway to my room. I had to wake up Ev so Ricky and I could train her and Spencer.

I opened the door and found her snoring on her bed. I jumped on the bed and shook her slightly.

"Ev? Wake up. Time to train." I said.

Unfortunately, Ev kept snoring and wouldn't wake up. I got out of bed and grabbed her leg and started dragging her out of bed. As soon as she hit the floor, she grunted and glared at me.

"I tried to wake you up the easy way." I said, smirking.

+++++++++++++++++++

Ricky and I were in the training room with Spencer and Ev. Steve decided to assign our partners. Ricky had to train Ev and I had to train Spencer.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you." Spencer said, smirking.

I smirked.

"I won't be going easy on you anytime soon." I said.

"Wha-" he began before I punched him in the face.

He fell over in pain and tried to stand up. I heard Ricky laugh in the background. I turned and watched him as he fell on the floor, laughing. I giggled slightly and went to help Spencer up.

"Sorry." I said.

Not sorry.

"No problem, Sugar." He said.

Ricky immediately stopped laughing. I looked at him and saw his eyes turn into a red, fiery color. I smirked and kicked Spencer in the gut.

"Quit getting distracted." I said.

Spencer whimpered slightly and stood up.

++++++++++++++++++++

"Did you know that your eyes turn red when you're mad?" I asked Ricky as we walked around Time Square.

"They do?" He asked, surprised.

I giggled.

"Yeah," I said, "they're like tiny fireballs."

Ricky laughed and put his arm around me. We were going on a second first date. So it was kind of a makeup date, since the last one ended up as a Loki battle and an almost dead Ricky date.

"Well, I guess now you can tell when I'm mad." Ricky said, smirking.

Ricky with fire eyes! (Spicy eyes!)

"I guess so." I said, laughing.

"I hope this date won't be a bust." Ricky whispered in my ear.

I smiled.

"It won't be." I said as we continued walking. "You're wearing your super suit, aren't you?" I whispered.

"Yeah. You?" Ricky asked.

"Yup." I answered.

We walked to a fondue place and got some fondue. I got a text from Steve a minute after we got our food.

S: WHY ARE YOU FONDUING!?!?!?!?

M: Umm... Do you know what fondue is?

S: I've got a pretty good thought of what it is. You are in SO much trouble when you get home!

M: Steve. Fondue is food.

S: Oh...😅

M: 😂 we will be home soon! ❤️

After our fondue date, Ricky and I went back home and went to our own rooms to go to sleep.

*************************
I'm sorry I took a couple days to update guys! I'll update soon! Please comment, vote and follow me for more stories!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

65.6K 2.5K 21
The curtain around the hospital bed slides open to reveal an African American man with warm eyes. He walks in with an easy smile and a white man step...
21.4K 477 51
Scarlette Romanoff was always known as a wild card. She had her own set of rules she followed. She did her own thing. But when Coulson calls her back...
57.1K 1.8K 51
"Come at me like a real man, or does your religion not allow you to spill blood?" She laughed and further lowered her lips to his ear, whispering, "Y...
76K 2.1K 12
It's not like I'm here for a joyride or some other stupid shit. Apparently, I'm Tony Stark's daughter. Yay. A product of one of his past crazy night...