No Strings Attached

By ColouredCookie

Charisma. Wealth. Good-looks. All characteristics which high-flying legal CEO Riccardo Alonso owns. He is t... More

No Strings Attached
Part Two: No Strings Attached
Part 3 : No Strings Attached
Part 4 : No Strings Attached
Part 5 : No Strings Attached
Part 6 : No Strings Attached
Part 7 : No Strings Attached
Part 8 : No Strings Attached
Part 7 : No Strings Attached
Part 8 : No Strings Attached
Part 9 : No Strings Attached
Part 10 : No Strings Attached
Part 11 : No Strings Attached
Part 12 : No Strings Attached
Part 13 : No Strings Attached
Part 14 : No Strings Attached
Part 15 : No Strings Attached
Part 16 : No Strings Attached
Part 17 : No Strings Attached
Part 18 : No Strings Attached
Part 19 : No Strings Attached
Part 21 : No Strings Attached
Part 22 : No Strings Attached
Part 23 : No Strings Attached
Part 24 : No Strings Attached
Part 25 : No Strings Attached
Part 26 : No Strings Attached
Part 27 : No Strings Attached
Part 28 - No Strings Attached
Part 29 - No Strings Attached
Part 30 : No Strings Attached
';TheEpilogue
No Strings Attached - The Confessions
NEW NOVEL

Part 20 : No Strings Attached

8.8K 173 4
By ColouredCookie

Much Love,

B. X

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Rick?" she whispered, out of breath, "Rick are you awake?"

"Yes." he moaned, "Kimberley, we've been up for hours and frankly I'm exhausted. All of those efforts... I'm afraid to say I'm not as agile as I used to be. Aren't you tired?"

"Not in the slightest." She offered, the meaning behind her words clearly evident as she edged a hand over his bicep.

He sighed "I never thought I'd be saying this, but not now Kimberley!"

She laughed quietly, "Riccardo Alonso, sex god, says no!"

He chuckled, "I'm a sex god?"

"Go back to sleep, you idiot."

"No!" he protested, "I'm awake now. You wanna go, let's go."

"Well I'm not in the mood anymore." She sulked.

"Why? You were more than up for it earlier this morning."

She laughed, "I was an overly excited newlywed, it's not my fault."

"You certainly seemed like it!"

She shut her eyes as he kissed her, his moist and soft lips making her back arch.

"Riccardo," she moaned, "You said.."

"Fine." He sighed, pulling away from her, a melancholy look in his eye, "You've hurt my feelings now."

The puppy dog look wasn't going to work on me! Kimberley thought.

"Awww, baby. It's okay." She smiled wrapping her hands around his chest.

"I've just had the best idea!" he smiled, a glint in his eye.

"Riccardo Alonso, what are you up to?" Kimberley questioned

"We'll take out the helicopter."

"What helicopter?"

"My helicopter, Kimberley."

"No shit, Sherlock. Where the hell did you manage to get your hands on a helicopter?"

"I have stakes in an aviation company, Kimberley. Whatever I want air wise, I have, all it takes is one phone call."

"Rick you never told me about any helicopter!"

"Of course it was only a pastime for when the firm was a bit dreary...."

"No!"

"Get your clothes on," he smiled, "We're going on a magical mystery tour."

"All this time and I could have been in a helicopter!" she shouted looking across at Rick who was slipping on a navy blue and yellow Ralph Lauren polo shirt and a pair of dark trousers.

Kimberley sighed, hurriedly putting on a cropped white leather trousers and army boots. She grabbed her casual black bag and sighed.

"Pack an overnight bag." He smiled stuffing some clothes into a sports sack.

Kimberley sighed at how spontaneous her husband was. Was this the life she'd just bought into? The thought was thrilling and terrifying all at once.

She reached up into the cupboard, and grabbed her Louis Vuitton suitcase, putting a few dresses and a few tops and trousers along with some shorts into it.

She tied her hair into a loose and messy top-not bun.

Rick slipped on his coat and helped Kimberley into her cropped leather jacket.

"Rick, how are we meant to even take off at this time, aren't there rules?!"

He looked at her in disbelief, "I'm a billionaire aren't I? We're billionaires baby, what's mine is most definitely yours and whatever you want, you've got, remember?"

She frowned. shaking her head, "I know Rick."

"Well come on then!" he grinned like a schoolboy grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the apartment.

They arrived at an empty yard within 20 minutes. A large garage at one end and a helipad at the other.

"Rick!" she giggled, "I find this rather thrilling."

He kissed her lips, "Don't worry, I have the perfect place to take us."

They climbed into the helicopter together and Rick dialled a number on his mobile and burbled something in Spanish. He then proceeded to hang up.

Kimberley laughed, "You speak Spanish?"

Rick chuckled, "I'm Puerto Rican Kimberley, what do you expect?"

"I don't know," she said, "I never thought of it before."

"I guess we jumped into marriage pretty damn soon, huh?" He grinned, "No matter, we have more time to spend completely and utterly in love now."

Kimberley smiled shyly, "I guess you could put it that way..."

"Juan will be here soon." He smiled, kissing her forehead.

A car pulled up next to the Aston Martin.

Rick chuckled, "Talk of the devil...."

"And he shall appear." Kimberley finished.

Juan got out of his Lamborghini and walked up towards them grinning.

"Hey love birds!" he mouthed

Rick frowned, shouting at his brother, "Eres un idiota. Ilegar hasta aqui!"

Kimberley looked confused, "What does that mean?"

Juan opened the helicopter door, "He called me an idiot and told me to get in here. He only speaks Spanish when he's angry." He sat in the driver's seat, laughing to himself, "You haven't changed much have you hermano Bebe?!"

Rick scoffed, "Please! Just take us to where we need to be!"

Juan looked back at Kimberley, "You see the man you've married!?"

Kimberley grinned shaking her head.

"Excuse me cuñada." He smiled, "I have to fly this helicopter."

Kimberley turned to Rick, "You called your brother out at 4:30 in the morning?!"

Rick grinned, "Needs must my love."

The helicopter took off and they all put their headphones on.

After 15 minutes of flying, Juan started to bring down the helicopter. Kimberley looked down to see a large mansion, like the ones they show in the movies, with a gravel path and great oak door.

"Are we landing here?" Kimberley asked as Juan lowered the helicopter towards the grass, landing with a short, sharp, THUD. The helicopter engine whirred down.

"Welcome," Rick smiled, "To the Alonso estate."

Kimberley looked at Rick, her mouth open wide, "This is yours?"

"I've been saving it for... that special someone. Not even... Sofia has seen this place before."

Kimberley turned her head towards him sharply, gritting her teeth and tightening her jaw, "Don't ever mention her name to me again. Do you understand me?

Rick looked down, ashamed, "Of course."

"Now, tell me more."

He perked back up, glad the topic of his ex-wife was well and truly behind them, "It's just outside New York, so you can go to work as you please, but it's really secluded so we won't have any.... interruptions. Except from perhaps my idiota of a brother. He stays here too sometimes."

Juan smiled like an innocent child, "I'll be good. I promise."

Rick rolled his eyes, "Yeah and don't bother bringing your girlfriends back here. Abuela trusted me to look after the estate. She knows that you are extremely irresponsible."

Juan frowned, "Anyway.... I need to get back to New York. Apparently there's been some problems over at JFK."

Kimberley tilted her head to the side, "What do you do Juan?"

The two brothers exchanged glances, smiling at each other.

"What do I do?" Juan chuckled, "I own Alonso & Rowe airlines!"

"CO own!" Rick corrected, "Myself however..."

Juan hit Rick in the shoulder, "Riccardo!"

Kimberley smiled, "That's great Juan. If only I had known, I would have asked for first class a long time ago!"

Juan and Riccardo laughed together.

"I'm off." Juan sighed, "See you later. Baby bro, Kimberley."

Juan climbed into the helicopter and lifted off.

Rick turned towards Kimberley, wrapping his arms around her neck, "So... Kimberley." He smiled, "What shall we do next?"

Kimberley flicked up her eyelashes sensuously, "I think I have a pretty good idea..."

Rick raised his eyebrows, "Kimberley!"

She smiled, "That's Mrs Alonso to you!"

He grinned picking her up and spinning her around and around.

"Come on then!" she urged, giggling.

"You're keen." He replied, kissing her lips.

"You know me." She smiled pushing the door open with her feet.

****************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 65.1K 43
Thea Morris is 23 years old and she works as an interior designer for a well-known company in Paris. She always rejected all the guys that asked her...
415K 15K 14
He'll need more than his wealth to impress her!! Billionaire Alessandro Dalmassi has everything he could possibly desire - smoldering looks, fast ca...
49K 936 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...