Lady Alpha To You! Ok?

By LounyCamacho

He is one of the most disgraceful Alphas in the continent. One who doesn't give mercy to nobody, one who's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fourteen (2)
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Thirteen

79 1 0
By LounyCamacho

(The packs traing grounds)

Leslie's Point Of View.

"So Leslie, how did you take it when your dad told you, you were next in the Alpha line?" Dayton asks as he leans beside the pool table looking at me intrigued and interest in it.

I fall back when dad told me I was Alpha. Of course it was a surprise but I quite didn't get the special idea of being Alpha when my dad told me that I was the first Woman Alpha ever,because instead of my brother receiving the Alpha Mark, it was me who got it.

The Alpha mark its only noticible when yoh want it to be. You have that power to do it, although wolves who are not part of your pack and humans who don't believe in our existence, won't see it even if its visible. Only you can make them see it if you trusted them.

It meant that the Moon Goddess was blessing me with the position. In that day, mom and dad went to the Elders of the pack, the strongest and wisest wolves before my dad. My grandmother being the leader of them. She was powerful I could tell. They blessed me and now I'm Alpha.

"Well at fisrt it was obviously a challenge, you know me being a female and being in a world full of men. I've been starting to grow fond of the position and the pack, I really do love it. Sometimes I get praised about my decisions, but to another times they gave me the questioning doubtful looks, because hey, look at me. I have boobs" Dayton laughes a little bit, but something in his voice told me he didn't like it too much.

"Well I'm glad you got accepted, but my second question is, how was your process into it? You know, training even harder, being there as practically a celebrity" he says as he took a drink from his new corona. The waitress came arriving with our chicken wings and fries. Changing our drinks into new ones. I was drinking some Lemon frozen Martini now. It tasted good.

"Well most of it was good. Besides the constant pressure of being perfect, of being neat and not flawed cause that would mean weakness. All the constant fighting with my father and the constant help of my mother's advises kept me intact cause I would have been crazy since then, but as you can see I made it in one piece".

"And what fucking piece it is", he said from behind me in a low voice, not near to take my personal space but enough to demand the attention.

"What did you said?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. I knew what he said, but I just want to know if he was brave enough to say it again eye to eye.

He grubted a bit before taking the left space that was unoccupied. He looked at me with a smirk in his handsome face.

"I said that he really made a fucking piece" he looked at my eyes directly. Intensity and passion in his irises, those light chocolate orbs that glowed with intrigue. I could feel myself lean into his face, as his lips got near.

I could feel his heat, his scent of vanilla, rosemary, woods and his strong but sweet cologne waving to my nose in flames, but before he could touch my lips in clear extacsy, I raised my pointer finger touching his lips.

"Uh uh, not yet mister Big Bad Wolf", I teased as I leaned back from him and took a few steps away to hit the next ball that was at the center, straight to the center hole close to it. I quickly got into position and let the staff go.

Into the hole.

I looked at him as he held a sheepish grin.

I got into position again, and hitting one of the balls into the far corner. It got in. I tried to do another attemp but the ball ended hitting the corner.

"Well my Lady, what would you like to ask?" He said as he took a fry to his mouth. I began to think.

What I would know from this man? Everyone said he was dangerous, his reputation is one of the strongest, he is mean with those who attack his pack and doesn't give mercy to them. So, why was he nice with me?

Could it be that because I'm his mate, he seems to act different around me? Or is it all lies?

"Why your bad reputation though? People in my pack say that you're that kind of dangerous that if you're cornered between a cliff and a houndred soilders, that's you, they go straight to the cliff. So why aren't you behaving as such?" I really wanted to know why, his reasons and motives.

He looked thoughtful, with a crease in his forehead, while his eyes, even though light and clear, filled with seriousness inside them.

"Well to tell you the truth, it wasn't always like that, not when my father dissapeared. We were respected and yes we were kind to other packs, but war after another it was clearly suffocating and we were tired of being pushed so we began to train, harsher and more difficult than any other packs into their training. It only got worse when my father dissapeared, I had to take the Alpha position at seventeen, I guess all those decisions made me darker and relentless to other packs, specially to yours, since you were number two on the raitings" he said looking at me, honesty into his eyes.

"One thing happened into another and there is this thing going on around and the only problem is that I needed to be social to at least the three packs we were going to visit. Then you came around" he said it almost vulnerable, but still his eyes didn't showed emotion or contradiction to its words.

"You, in the little days I had seen you and your attitude and the way you treat others sometimes, it kind of lighten me up so that I can at least be able to open up more. Like for example, this moment right here, me talking to you about this, that in their moment I shall tell you completely, it means that I'm laying everything out there to trust you. Like I want for you to do the same with me" he said finally, and his words cut deeply into my heart and soul. He meant it with every sincerity there is in the universe, and I could not stand the guilt inside of me for not trusting completely his words. Since me, myself haven't been with him that long.

Only thing is that I will give it a try. To understand him and learn how he molds himself.

He is such a mystery.

"Uhh great the wings are here" Tommy said as he walked to where the hot wings wete, clearly exhausted and perspiration running wild from his temples.

"My God, you look like you run a thousand miles" I gasped shocked, cause even though his shirt was a bit more open, the back of it was a little bit wet with sweat.

"What do you think I was doing? I was dancing with this piece of a maniac. You know what is dance the expertise level? Uhh? Its tiring and brutal" I just laughed as Tadeo joined us grabbing some fries.

"Oh come on babe, don't be such a wimpy. It's just plain cardio to make your hips even move better" he said with a wink as he latched his left arm into Tommy's shoulder.

'He should be amazed then from when how my hips will move when he plows into to me', Tommy mind linked me and I just started to laugh. Hysterically.

Everyone was looking at ne weirdly but I just did not care right now. Dayton was even looking at me amused with a raised eyebrow, while Tadeo was out in th blue.

"What just happened?"

"Oh nothing Tade, nothing" said Tommy with a simple smile in his lips, while I regained my composure. Quickly slapping hands with Tommy with a high-five.

"You show him whose boss then" I said to Tommy, as he simply smiled walking out of the room to preferably get a beer or another drink.

"Like what just happened?" Tadeo was simply blank as he walked behind him, Dayton taking my view instanly.

"Should I know what Tommy said to you?" Dayton asked clearly knowing Tommy mind linked me, how he knew it, that was a shocker.

"Sorry buddy, its friends rated R kind of thing" I laughed as he just huffed and went to play again. He formed an 'O' motion with his mouth, then zipping it up like in total secrecy.

We continued to play and we were making tribial things like what is your favorite color? His is red and white, I told him mine was purple and blue.

His favorite animal besides werewolves, they were lions. Mine are dogs, what did you expect?

He asked me what places do I like, like in a beach or mountain. I said forest, and he completely agreed with me.

We talked with the guys too, although they were at their own conversations. Gianna and Brice were having fun with PingPong. Brice was winning though, ticking Gianna's mood. Although he quickly recompensed it by giving her a quick peck on the lips. She really liked Brice, like a lot I could definitely see it but sadly they weren't mates.

Tommy on the other hand, was teasing Tadeo every now and then. Showing his gaming skills in the arcade or just simply showing a little but of skin. Tadeo obviously to his wolf nature, everytime Tommy showed or his six pack abs, or was a little bit more flirty in the way he walked his eyes turned completely black. He could manage it though.

"And what do you like in a man? In general?" His question really took me off guard, his Latin accent deep and very pronounced. I was drinking my fourth drink and I just looked at him, drinking it.

He had a spark in his eyes as his complete demeanour changed into a guard one. I could feel that he wasn't a man to ask this type of questions, but why did he asked it anyways?

"Well I guess I like a man that is very centered around his goals. That can always put those important in his list and that he can also keep himself good. That he can always count on me in need of advise, in need of someone to love and to cherish with everything he has to offer" I looked at him, the sincerity spilling from my tongue in waves.

I was red though, I never spilled this to anyone and to have Dayton ask this and me asking was completly scary. How more was I going to fall deep for him?

I didn't want to acknowledge it but I was feeling very adored to him. His face, body, personality, persistence, rough outisde. Everything.

He smiled to himself as he looked down slightly, he started to chuckled and look into my eyes again.

"Sabes creo que encontraste a tu indicado, corazón" his Spanish maybe prominent from Argentina speaked and it made my heart flutter and warm with heat a thousand fold.

I let out a sharp breath as he finished the game for us, using his hand to put the eight ball into the one of the holes.

"Girl, I'm clearly exhausted" said Gianna as she walked to us grabbing another fry and eating it quickly. Brice was beside her looking quite tired too.

"Yeah, I think we should pay and leave" Dayton said as he drank the last liquid that was in his bottle.

At that Tommy and Tadeo were walking laughing with one another towards us.

"What's so funny?" Brice asked to his brother. Tommy giving him a wide grin.

"Nothing, you just admire the ones who broke the dancing record of the game" Tommy said flexing his lean bur muscular arms.

"And the ones who literally broke the thing" Tadeo said nervously as he shook the back of his head.

"Oh just enjoy the night, its one fifty six" Tommy said making me gasp, while he looks at me in confusion. Then the truck hit him as he made raised his eyebrows.

"Oh right, Tuesday's pack practice. Yeah I kind of forgot" Tommy said as Gianna and Brice themselves groaned in despair. Like who will practice combat fighting and all of that with a night out?

"Yeah, we should definitely go" I said as I began walking to the bar area, them following me.

In short notice we arrived the bar area to pay for our drinks. Soon as I was to pay the waitress, Dayton beat me to it handling a couple of twenties.

"The treat is on me gorgeous" he said with a wink and a smile in his lips. I was going to refuse until he grabbed a lock of hair and put it behind my ear, leaving his cheek in place.

"Please" his husky tone made me shiver making me stop my thinking and just nodding, he smiled and nodded at the waitress.

When everyone finished paying we made it to the stairs climbing down. Once out of the club, the music blasting through the speakers, we walked to the parking lot. Tommy and Tadeo were talking about other things they liked, while Gianna was looped around Brice's left arm, her head om his shoulder. Their hands together. I was walking beside Dayton, in comfortable silence.

I was glad he didn't made a move, I think I wouldn't handle another intense and passionate action from him.

Paying for the parking ticket, we made it to the floor were my car was. Luckily Dayton's black BMW was in this level too.

"Well would you like to go to today's practice?" I asked Dayton as he stood beside me once I got near my car.

"It is at six, so I suggest if you're going get to sleep quickly" I said nervously, don't knwo where it hit me, as I slowly brushed my left arm with my right hand.

"Of course I would like too. Even though if your father is there".

"He can go fuck himself, he will not put a tantrum everytime you're near" I scoffed at that, making him shrug his shoulders.

"Well see you tomorrow then?"

"Of course, amor" he said as he winked at me, in a second giving my left cheek a kiss. It was a simple gesture, but it was everything from him.

It was soft, slow and filled with so much sweet emotion, that made my world still for a moment. He let go of my cheek, making me raised my hand quickly to cover it.

He smiled and continued to move on. Tadeo was saying his goodbyes to Tommy, who Tommy being his flirty but also cute and spark of himself, jumped into his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck. Tadeo laughing at his rushed action, but closing his eyes, feeling him on his body. Tommy detached himself from him, promising Tadeo to tall to him at practice.

Brice had shifted his way coming here so I offered him a seat in the car, which he clearly thankfully took. Everything to be more closer to Gianna.

I was about to get inside the car when in front of my vision I spotted Dayton looking at me. His eyes were fixed in my face, his brown orbs watching my grey hazel ones. He waved goodbye as I smiled at him, entrring the car and looking it.

Letting out a huff, that was inside of me. Noticing that I wasn't breathing that moment.

Tommy looked at me, with a grin in his lips. Obviously going with a joking comment.

"Tommy, not now please".

"Ok, ok. Let's just listen to some Queen Bey music" he said as he put Beyonce's 'Haunted' song.

"Really Tommy? Fucking really?" I grunted as he just laughed, as I maneuvered our way out of the parking lot and into the streets.

"What, is soothing and relaxing and very teasing" he shrugged as he closed his eyes, rather exhausted. Just like the ones in the backseat.

Gianna was drapped on top of Brice, her eyes closed in sleep as his.

I smiled.

Seems like love is getting to us now, I thought to myself. And in that moment I could enjoy Beyonce's 'XO'.

It was a calm ride back to the pack, the town welcoming us with open arms.

"Lady Alpha, Giann can stay at my house. That way it can be easier fro you to arrive the Alpha house quickly" Brice suggested earning a raised eyebrow from me through the top mirror.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't do nothing to her that makes her feel bad or uncomfortable" he said looking at her, sweetly. It pained to see him looking at her with those eyes. Them not being mate, was rather painfully.

I arrived Tommy and Brice's house, shoving Tommy's shoulder lightly.

"Babe you're home" I said as he whinned stretching as far as he could in his seat.

"Ugh, like why? Anyways see you later babe" he saud giving me a quick cheek kis.

"Bye, take care of Gia, Brice" I said as he handle his clothing bag to Tommy, carrying Gianna bridal style.

"Of course, Alpha", and with that I was off to my house in a flash.

I arrived the house in a no time noticed, looking that every light, except the top balcony and front porch were on.

Turning off the car, inside the driveway, I headed to the entry door lookong for my keys in my purse.

Suddenly I felt a strong presence on my back, heat radiating in waves, a heart beat thumping in his chest.

"I only wanted to make sure you arrived well" his low voice, filled with roughly lust and want.

I turned around and saw he was merely inches away from me. His face was almost in contact, his brown eyes wer dark now and the silver hue in them like a cosmic wave.

"As you see I'm alive and well" I say a little flutered, my voice leaving breathily with every word.

"I can see that", he chuckled lightly as he looked sheepish and out of place a bit. He looked sweet and cute this time. His strong features were now soft and light, he was withdrawing his walls, just for me.

Our intense need was filling the space and I could see he was struggling to not touch me. The same as I was with him. Until I broke the rule.

I gently reached my hand across his face, mesmerizing his indents and curves of his roughly but soft to the touch face. His stubble scratchy but at the same time soft as silk.

Beautiful.

"I think if you continue, I wouldn't hold back any longer", his voice starined as he closed his eyes, controling his emotions.

As good as this was I couldn't let the emotions fill us. This was not the correct time. And even if I was ready to continue with out connection, something told me that I would regret it later.

He would also regret it.

"I know, I just. . . To be honest, I'm falling deep for your mystery", I said with a huff as he opened his eyes again, revealing his bright chocolate eyes.

"I know love" he said touching my cheek lovingly, "but there's still things you don't know about me, but do not worry, in time you will know" he said with a smile. He was being so sincire with me, I was happy about it. Even though I still need tp work on my trusting issues with him.

"Well, I think I need to go inside" I said as nervously as I could get. He chuckled a bit and nodded, stepping out of our "embrace".

"Good night Dayton", I said unlocking the door and coming inside, but not closing it still.

"Buenas noches, Leslie" he smirked as he winked, making me roll my eyes with a smile, finally closing the door.

Once I put my keys into the key holder, I climbed to my room. The exhaustion was getting me highly. Putting my purse in my closet I jumped into my bed. The cold and refreshing air of.the night, numbing my senses and pulling me harder.

Not until his silver ice eyes were engraved into my mind, and his touch and warmth surrounded me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Come one, you need to kick harder than that" I laughed as I raised the kicking pad up, making Milan groan in frustration.

"Like how many fucking times am I going to kick that thing till it's a perfect kick?" He practically shrieked making me laugh.

"What did I said about language?" I looked at him pointedly. He just looked to the ground, raising his fists up.

"Sorry" he said before takong the side kicking stance and kicking the pad hard.

I woked up at four. Mostly because I was feeling sweaty and since today was practice well it was now or never.

Showering with cold water its the best to wake you up instantly.

Once I was out, I put on some black long leggings, a white sports bra, obviously with nice underwear. Braiding my hair, adding some deodorant, and packing a small bag with a towel, my phone and charger and other essentials I was out of my room.

Mom and dad were already in the training grounds, so it was my turn to wake up Milan. He was half awake, when I entered his black and dark blue themed room.

He quickly showered and I made to sandwiches for us. Once he was finished with some black shorts and a blue exercise shirt, we ate quickly and got out in a jog to the training grounds.

The four bodyguards that my dad order to follow me were behind me and Milan. Yesterday luckily they weren't in sight so that was good.

Milan took me by surprise. It was a four mile jog and he handled it pretty well.

The time passed and we were in training grounds. Wolves were already in place training, but not so many. Mom was training with dad, they were fighting with wood swords and to tell you the truth mom rules in swordfighting.

It was five in the morning. Quickly we commence to train. Now it was six in the morning and it was getting fueled.

Werewolves starting to train with the normal exercise workouts. My Dad was talking to Jack's father, the passed Beta about some new ways of training, but its until this Thursday that it will be put to text.

"Aaaahh", I screamed from the top of my lungs as I was hoisted up into a shoulder then spun around. Its scent was owned by Jack.

"Jack, STOP IT!!" I laughed as he then shifted us so I was in his arms until he was slumped into the ground.

"I did, or would you like me to continue?" I wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk earning a light smack in his shoulders.

"In your dreams butthole" I laughed as Dustin was behind us chuckling lowly, lowering a hand to me, earning mine.

He instantly pulls me up, laughing as I was welcomed by his arms.

"Hey Leslie" he says a little simple with a smile but I knew him better, and something was bothering him.

"What's wrong Dus?" I asked as I felt a bit worried.

"He's just bummed out and pissed cause you went yesterday on a date with Big Bad Alpha to the city" Jack says as he stands up dusting himself of the dirt.

Oh God, you have to be fucking kidding me!

"Dustin -" I began but he cut me at it by just waving his hand in front of us.

"Its ok Leslie. You don't have to explain to me nothing, he is your mate. I'm not, so I have to live up to it, but it doesn't mean I can't be your friend anymore. Cause if that would happen, I would definitely punch the guy", Dustin soft voice was filled with warmth but it held a cold bitterness, that clearly stated that he won't push this one hundred percent.

The only thing that gave me comfort was that his personality. Even though he was mad or pissed at someone or something, he didn't stopped caring.

That was one pf the things that made me date him first.

"Thank you" was the only thing I could say, before my dad started shouting that we get a spairing partner. I choose Dustin as Jack went with Milan to train him. He had the calm nature to control my little devil of a brother.

The usual just punching and kicking.

"Come on Les, I will ne nice", Dustin said with a grin as we stood in fighting position.

"I've never said you could", I quickly said with a smile before side kicking myself to him. Him, being a good defensive wolf, he blocked effortlessly, but I still continued to attack him. I knew how he worked, once he starts defending, he makes a short interval to attack with kicks, just as he was doing now.

Dustin quickly makes a fromt kick, sharp on my stomach with great force, but that gave me advantage. Lookong at him with a maniacal grin, I grabbed his foot, pulling around, making him fly on the air while slamming in the ground with a wince.

And you say girls are weak.

"That's all you got?" I laughed as he stood up again, nodding his head like he was testing me.

"Of course not" he answered as he began to attack.

It was practically like that within twenty minutes, until the air became tense and it shifted conpletely. The energy in the area was big, but I already got used to it as Dayton and his little group spotted me sparring with Dayton.

Everyone around us tensed, Dustin included, but I just brushed it off. With them was Brice and Tommy, Tadeo obviously talking to him.

Dayton had a sharp gaze looking at all of the pack, but when his eyes landed to me his intense staring got less and less meanicing and gave me a smile. It quite shocked everyone really, cause half the pack didn't knew Dayton was here.

Sure they knew there was an Alpha into pur territory, but never knew it was him. Soon they made their way over here.

'Don't be tensed about him', I scold Dustin, him looking at me wearily.

'Don't expect me to be tense, dude has a huge aura around him' he looked nervous, slight a bit, but he controled it.

Jack quickly jogged to us, looking between us.

"It's ok do not worry" I talked with an Alpha voice to not alarm anyone as I walked towards him. I could feel my dad's intense glare at my back. I wouldn't care, and obviously don't.

"Well good morning" I said as he took around his surroundings. He looked quite amused.

"Well good morning to you too, My Lady" he said as he nodded at me, the warmth in his voice suthering and kindly.

"Looks like I'm quite not invited to your pack still" he chuckled, as he yet again looked around, tensed his muscles bulging through his greyish and black shirt. Looking at Tadeo he was a little carefree, well not to mention that he was with Tommy. Brice was also keeping him company.

"Don't worry, they won't mind, and if they do, well they'll have to face me" I said as continue walking to the center of the large group. Warriors, trackers and medical wolves were here, civilians trained in the afternoon. Since they go through their normal activities in the morning.

"Jack, nice to meet you" Jack said extending his hand to Dayton, which he took gladly.

"I know, we've met before. At least some people in your pack don't treat me like an alien" he chuckled under his breath but it didn't had any humor in it. His aura was pulsing out, like he was cornered.

Well he had to, we've been rival packs since the ages of my grandparents. Everyone in his shoes would feel that way.

Dustin nodded at him briefly, while Jack talked to him and Tadeo on our way, which I didn't knew they were friends. Tadeo was brightly talking, I guess it was because of Tommy which, even though talking with its brother, he was giving him all the attention. Obviously Tadeo knew it, cause he was stealing glances at him.

When we arrived the center of the group my dad was already there. He might have taken off my Alpha tittle in the reunion, but he didn't in front of everybody. So I was still the Alpha.

Jack, Dustin, Gianna (she appeared running once we were in the middle), Brice and Tommy were on my right, Dayton, Tadeo and his five to six warriors. I could see the two wolves that looked at me lustfully the first day, now they had their looks up front. Not looking at me even once.

"Morning pack, as always today we train to mantain the pack strong and powerful. Today though we have a special guest, the Alpha of Shadow Woods, Alpha Dayton" when I motioned to him, he had his ruthless, strong, unmoving scorn in his face. Demonstrating power and brute force. I still didn't know what chance I took facing him. Maybe today I'll get a chance.

"Ok, now you will go to their normal rutines, find groups of ten and train together, my father today will help the medical team so any replys, you will go to him, warriors as always to me or to Marius, trackers you will go to Mimmi, that is all" I said. Marius and Mimmi where besides my mom and dad, and Jack's father. Marcus, Melanie and Milan were talking quickly. I still was doubts to why they were here and not in school.

Once everyone was gathered into groups of Ten, Mimmi, Brice and Tommy with the trackers, mom, dad and Gianna were with the medical wolves, and Jack and Marius were with us and the warriors.

Our group consisted of Jack, Dustin, Dayton, Tadeo, Marius, Sebastian, and three of Daytons wolves. The other four were put into another group. They handled the group quite well, they held smiles in their faces, excluding the hard staring.

The three wolves from Dayton's pack that were with us, Quickly said their greetings. Nick, Rick and Daniel, being quite nice wolves, very humorous sometimes.

Obviously Jack took a liking to them. Sebastian was with us with a calm state, messaging me quickly that he was ok when I asked him if he was feeling uncomfortable.

Quickly we're on training. The groups of ten, paired into two were handdling combat skills.

Jack was with Tadeo, Sebastian was with Daniel, Marius was with Nick and Dustin was with Rick. Dayton and me put together.

"So how do we do this?" I asked as he finished stretching, his body looking tempting and good enough to bite and lick every inch and-.

OK, stop it. Not now Les, not now.

"Well" he said motioning and grabbing a kendal stick. Oh so he wanted to spar, this will be interesting.

"Just remember, I'm not taking this easy just because you are, you know what" I said lowly with a smile as he smirked at me.

"I know babe, besides who knows what we may do when we're all sweaty and tired" he winked at me before swinging the staff in his hands skillfully and with force.

"Ha, you perv", I said as I put my stance in place, while he just smirked at me.

It wasn't without counting down or without warning each other, we just sprinted to each other in a fast sprint, hitting each other with our staffs in the front earning a big crash of aura let out. It maked every wolf that was training stop what they were doing, looking at us with wide eyes and sharp glances.

He had a calm but concentrated expression to his brown chocolate eyes.

With tha clash, we took a jump back, and with that we began attacking each other.

I attacked from my right, he blocked me, he attacked from above,I countered with mine from below. We punched and kicked our way to each other, our battling skills pulled to perfection.

I was begging to attack with my right hand to his left, he blocking with his left forearm, firm and earning a bit of a mark, but it didn't make him grimace. At that he began with his kendal stick from his left, myself blocking with a kick of my own, earning a sharp, burning sting.

At that he took my kendal stick, pulling to him making me go with the stick, locking it under his arm while turning slightly up, making me go with the air. I was about to touch ground while I somersaulted and landed on crouched position a few feet away, looking at him as he hold the two staffs. Giving me a 'what-you-gonna-do-now?' face.

I just smirked, he didn't knew what was coming. Sprinting to him, fast and with a strong pace. He began at me, but I just let my body go and began dodging swiftly his attacks. Sensing his movements before they were made, I dodge his attacks. Once I was near to him, I gave him an opened palm blow to his stomach making him bow slight, with that I hit him in his chin with a sharp right elbow, grabbing my kendal staff and pushing out with a spin kick to his chest, which he was pushed away with his feet on the ground. He stopped with a firm stance, looking at me with a smirk. I just looked at him, with my hand on my hip, with the staff to my shoulder, a smile on my face as I motioned cockily with my head.

At that point he ran to me, making me run to him, at that we started with our attacks, swiftly blocking and attacking. Even if we were training, we were having so much fun, we both knew that.

After we attacked again, I looked around noticing that indeed everyone stopped to look at us in amazement. Some even were shouting from the excitment.

At that point, we sprinted forward, and we heard an intense growling and commotion in the back. Startled I stopped what I was doing with a shocked and worrued expression as I saw wolves turning into their wolf form.

I looked at Dayton quickly and he already was prepared, muscles tensed and looking everywhere.

Marcus, Jack and Dustin were beside me, as I began running to the battle area. Dayton's group were already behind me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I shouted, but as soon as I arrived I noticed rogue wolves attackong the pack. What really caught me was the three figures that were in the background of the rogues.

Norman, Mason and another petite girl, with white blond hair, crispu blue eyes and a red strand hair on her bangs looked at us, specifically. Her eyes trained on me. The only words escaping her mouths, almost escaping my vision.

"Alessandra" she said and she immediately, from her red cloak she extended her hands, a dark sludge escaping from it. Oil like, but more toxic and thicker.

"Tarina" Dayton growled, as he camed to my side.

She just smirked, while her oil like liquid extended and formed a wave looking at us, coming closer and taking every living thing in its path.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well this is interesting! Who is this Tarina girl? What does she brings to this?

The world may never know ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
169K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
968 79 8
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...
8.2K 223 28
Kiara Blackmoon. A powerful Alpha whose pack was slaughtered not too long ago. Now a rouge, she has been on the run, hunted by the same people who t...