Wintery Summer (Jack Frost X...

By Jeireliz

Believing for someone who doesn't exist never bothered the mind. The only thing that bothers are the crazy pe... More

HELLO LETTER XD
Wintery Summer (jack frost x reader)
Continue or not.
A new beginning
Separated Ways
Arrival
End of our world
Endless Finale

First Kiss

4.7K 123 110
By Jeireliz

You're at the coffee shop back at your hometown with Aubrey and Denver when the past events plays normally in your mind making your physical appearance look blanked at some point.

"Hey Y/n! Hallo hey Y/n . Hey are you a statue for rent? I can use you as a scare crow in my backyard" Denver's trying hard to snatch your attention, yet successfully he did. Slowly facing your head on Denvers direction he started to talk again.

"Y/N . I swear you're thinking about Jack AGAIN" Denver continued his phrase before letting a sigh escape his lips.

"No I'm not. Im just thinking about the movie last night and" Trying hard to cover up your real thoughts is getting pretty hard since your face shows too much expression of what you felt inside .

"uhuh?" Denver's slowly showing off a sarcastic face with his eyebrows waving, lips smirking, quite a joker face and Aubrey's been helping Denver tease you with her own version of a joker face.

"I told you im not! Ok?"

"Ok ok. But y/n its been one week and three days , still Jack's ignoring you. Maybe its better to give up on those feelings and let yourself face another direction. There are lots of open doors out there, focusing on one locked door will make the other open doors close by its own." Denver seriously gave you a weird advice but you knew it's worth it. He did notice your care about your friend Jack Frost.

"Haha Denver .. I never thought you're smart"

"Y/n Denver isn't that smart. Always remember that negativeness of a person improves the advising skills of their brains hahaha" Aubrey said as a come back and it really made you curiously confused so laughing's the only thing you can do in return. Denver just stayed quiet in a corner with his arms crossed for he's well contented to what he told.

The three of you finished malling, singing, dancing, every teenagers do at their free time. Getting more closer to those two, slightly forgetting about a lot of things.

Hours passed ofcourse your group needed to part ways for each individual to rest at their homes. Its been an exhausting fun day for you.

"Im back mom, sis!"

"Don't be too loud dear. Your little sister is sleeping. Go on and change your clothes. I made your dinner prepared on the table." Your mom reminded you before she lock her room upstairs to sleep . Though instead of changing first, eating your dinner was the first thing you've done . Now finished washing the plates, changing your clothes and brushing your teeth. Laying on your own bed. Turning your laptop on for youtube updates when suddenly you heard a creak coming from behind you where the closet's standing.

Slightly turning your body to face the back, your eyes grew larger with fear seeing the closets door a bit open. Sending shivers to your spine. Curiousity hits making you walk slowly to your closet, holding the closet handle in front of you.

Creak!

Banged open the closet door with your eyes closed. In a split second you've been drag down inside, in a sitting position before you heard the closets door close by itself. Since it can only hold one person, you cant move freely as well as being squeezed real tight. Felt strong arms around you like a snake squeezing you to death.

Your eyes open though you see darkness but can feel someone's hugging you real tight , you can even tell it's a guy by how strong his arms were.

"Y/n.. I missed you a lot" still arms around you, he then planted his face on your shoulder. You've sworn to whom that voice came from.

"Y/n.. It's me Jack. Jack Frost.I missed you a lot y/n" Cant bring yourself to talk with the sudden appearance of the person you're missing for so long. Hugging you tight for a minute and at last he let go of the hug, dragging you out the closet.

You both stood up staring at each other waiting for a response, a reason why you started bringing out questions in your mind though your reflexes came out first, punching Jacks arm.

"Ow! Y/n .. I get that a lot. I deserve it. Im sorry" Jack sincerely said before scratching the back of his head while looking straight towards your eyes then looking down.

"Jack Tell me the reason why you're avoiding me around? I made something horrible or Am I too ugly to be seen, Am I too weird?" looking at the other direction, avoiding Jack Frost eyes. Never knew what your hearts reaction if your eyes did meet those blue gorgeous eyes of his.

You can still feel his eyes locked up on you when he walked closer caressing the hair near your right ear.

"Y/n .. I'm sorry. Someone with the name Pitch just messing around and the guardians needed to protect some folks for Peace. And I .. I'm just a bit confused with my mind those times. Im sorry. Believe me , im dying to fly my way here and see you.. you guys" Listening attentively to his answer while hiding a smile on your lips realizing there is no point on getting mad at him since he still came back AND you cant deny how you missed this guy.

"I forgive you.. Maybe you need to take a brain transplant my good sir.. Oh come here Jack nose crazy pincher" hugging him tight, expressing how happy you were to see Jack , also Jack expressed his happiness by hugging you back more tighter.

"By the way Y/n.. Everyone's beautiful. But a persons difference makes their beauty more special. I could tell yours is special.." he whispered into your ears.

"Just shut up" You answered in return. Good thing he cant see the blush on your face thanks for the hug.

This night was so precious. Talking all night with your friend Jack, removing those frost ices in your room, hitting Jacks head for freezing your room and eating some popcorn while playing video games. However you fell asleep a while after Jack beaten you in a game.

//The next day//

Y/n finally woken up with a thick blanket which is not there before and looking around you see Jack Frost on the ground snoring silently. You stared at his face a minute before placing the blanket on him though you're not quite sure if the cold bothers him anyway . Sneaking your way out your room, into the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Good morning dear"

"Good morning mom" Used to greeting your mom first thing in the morning so the words automatically came out on your mouth. You turn your head to see the person behind and you were surprised to see Jack Frost instead of your mom, after a second he began laughing.

"Oh My GA.. " Choking from the bread you're eating , Jack Frost rapidly grab a bottle of water in the freezer and hand it to you before you die from choking so you continously gulp the water to relieve your breathing.

"I never thought you'll get fooled by me impersonating your moms voice hahahaha!"

"Haha haha... Ha ... You're so funny Jack.. So funny... So funny that I wanna hit your head" Running after Jack with a frying pan gripped tight on your hand though find it worthless since Jack can fly.

"You sounded gay for a while there Mr. Jack Nose Crazy Gay Pincher"

"Is it just me or is my name getting longer? " He look straight at your eyes , stretching his lips presenting a smirk, making you speechless and immovable so he took his time taking the frying pan out of your hand.

"Looks like I've won.. Too bad for you then. Better luck next time Miss Y/n" he placed his hand to your head patting it gently.

"Tss it's always the hardest to beat a person with overflowing craziness in mind since everything you say as a comeback gets dumped by the same words he said." you said crossing your arms, sticking out your tongue while he stared at your eyes laughing at your words.

"At least I get to win against the closest friend I gradually missed a lot which probably missed me a lot either. Can't deny it." Jack said as a comeback

"Yeah yeah whatever . I need to visit Denver . He promised to bring me at his company today. See you later Jack nose crazy gay pincher" Eating another piece of bread before taking a bath and leaving Jack on the sofa watching some tv shows.

On your way out you saw Denver waiting outside sitting down on the floor near the front door.

"Denver! Morning" You greeted him with a smile and a slight wave of your hand though he grabbed your hand , dragging you to a hug.

[Jack Frost POV]

So she's going with him huh?.. What a change. I sighed my thoughts, turning the television on when I decided to follow her around. I walk through the window to see if she's still there. Yes she is..
She's there!. Denver's also there!.. They are in a tight hug. Denver's hugging her and she's hugging back. Something in my chest hurts so bad, another reason why I needed to follow behind those two.

[3rd Person POV]

"Denver what's wrong?" y/n said while slightly shoving Denver in order to stop the hug.

"Y/n.. Im just saying. There are plenty of guys out there, you don't need to focus on a person who doesn't chose you as his number one." You stare at his eyes getting confused about his words. What's its connection?

"Uhmm "

"Y/n Im just saying. Ok? So lets go?" he started walking towards his car, opening the door to let you in so you hop in. Denver started the engine though before he started driving, you glance back at your house.

[Jacks POV]

I saw them drive away but then black sand falling from the wheels. It's possible Pitch's following them. This cant be a safe day for Y/n . I need to protect her.

Flying up, following the car Denver's using. Finally they stop in front of a building with a huge crowd surrounds. I flew inside the building before they even enter, ofcourse I hide myself. They were being squeezed by the bunch of crowd probably cause of Denvers popularity but seeing Y/n involved in this part, leaves me protective again. When did I became so over protective with this girl? Anywayz..
I caught her hand and drag her inside as fast as possible, before she manage to turn her head to face me, I already hide myself in one of the corners.

"Huh? Where is my savior? I haven't thank him or her yet." I loudly heard from Y/n looking for me.

Seriously this is getting pretty hard. Lastly I saw myself as a childrens guardian and now.. I see myself as a bodyguard . Quite a lot of changes huh?..

Y/n walks in the photo shoot room with Denver leaving y/n on one of the chairs in the rooms waiting area or probably the audience area while Denver's keeping the photo shoot going and Im just standing in the hallway , spying on the Photo shoot rooms window .

Maybe 1 or 2 hours passed. Before they finally received their break time. They were both laughing with their jokes while eating some food.. Denver keep on making Y/n laugh and WEIRD my chest it hurts, he even hold her wrist.. Whats up with Denver and his hobby to hold her arm?!..

"Woah! Isn't that Jack Frost."
Aubrey suddenly appeared behind me noticing my presence.

"Oh hey Aubs. What's up?. You're the only one who can see me around?"

"Still same.Watching my brother became more popular than me.. How about you Jack? Oh wait.. Sorry to inform you but im actually watching you spy those two.. And im certain you are jealous"

"Jealous? Woahoah! Me jealous? I dont even know what to get jealous with" I said looking at the other direction, gripping my staff tighter.

"Jack .. Im a girl. Girls knows a lot when it comes to love aaaand I am certain you were in love"

"How come? That's impossible"

"Simple.. First you are always happy with her.. Second you cared for her safety all the time. Third you misses her too much a reason why you came back.. Lastly.. YOU..ARE..JEALOUS.."

Am I? Am I really jealous.. Aubrey had a big point.. Maybe I am in love.

"Aubrey.. Im not sure."

"Here's a thing .. Try confessing . Tell her you love her .. If you felt nervousness, excitement and shyness overcoming your emotions theeen that means you are in love."

"Keep this as a secret Aubs"

"Dont worry im an expert in hiding secrets.. By the way Jack can you help me with something? I need some lifters.. I need to carry a bunch of documents. "I just nodded to Aubreys request and followed her.

[3rd Person POV]

Y/n been talking to Denver for a while before an employee came in asking for Denver to come with him.

Now you're waiting alone in the room searching for things in your bag to mess up with.

"Hello there." A familiar voice you heard from behind. Turned around to see who it was but he's gone. Can't see anything except for cameras .

"You'll regret getting closer to him" y/n is speechless from the voice she heard inside the room even though she can see no one . And after looking around, a huge vase fell down revealing a lot of black sand inside. Your expression gets even more terrified, not knowing what to do but to run towards the door, you did tried opening the door but it was locked from the outside after some time of shaking the knob it slowly open . Denver opened it.

"Denver!! Im glad you're here!"
You hold his wrist with both of your hands, shaking terribly by the fear you seen at the time.

"What happened y/n?"

"There are ghost in this room. Im certain!" you look back at the vase but it got back into place, fully fixed.

"It's fine Y/n, it's fine"

[Jack POV]

I finally finished helping Aubrey. Now can finally stalk Y/n . I went back to the Photo room and when I did.

"It's fine Y/n , It's fine" Denver's hugging Y/n real tight again. I got this strange feeling in my chest. It hurts like being stabbed by a knife though I haven't tried that yet..

"Lets get you home y/n" Denver and Y/n went home while I followed them until they arrive at Y/n house. Now im hiding behind the bushes, watching the two.

"Y/N dont worry. Everything will be fine." Denver said before babytooth appeared besides me asking me to come with her. Emergency maybe. So I left them talk to each other before something in my chest need to be transplanted. I don't know. Maybe Aubrey is right..

[Third Person Pov]

"Y/n .. You should forget about mystical creatures.. "

"Why? What are you saying?"

"Y/n . I think you need to focus on other things not about Spirits, ghost or anything" Denver said while looking down on the floor.

"What do you mean?"

"I meant... You're starting to scare yourself. You should forget about ghost , spirits, like those. " His face's differet from before like about to shed tears

"Denver. Everyone has a fear right? If you never had one then you should be dead by now. And I can't . I have spirits as a friend"

"Jack Frost right? But he haven't visited us for days. You should forget and focus on whats ahead of you! You dont.need him. You have me, Aubrey also your family. Dont trust Jack"

"He visited me! Why do you want me to forget a memory that can not be replaced? He's our friend . We should treasure his existence in our minds but if you don't want to then you're not a good friend. " You turned around to walk home when Denver grabbed your arm and pulled you into a kiss. You were so shocked that can't even move your body and face,eyes unblinking. After a while he woke up from his senses quite surprised by his own action so he ran fast home fully embarassed.
While you're still standing immovable in front of your house . Your first kiss has been stolen from you, that's what bothers you the most. You always belive that whoever your first kiss will be your Husband or wife. Somehow can't stop thinking about Jack.

(The next day)

You woke up on your bed. Remembered your mom seeing you steady in one place last night. You also remember crying yourself to sleep.

Now you stood up as you check your face in the mirror, touching your lips. Getting lonely again. Can't help yourself but cry

"Hey Y/n. Are you okay?" You turned to see Jack Frost leaning on the wall with his staff besides him. Now walking towards you patting your head gently, staring at your eyes.

"What happened y/n?"

"Nothing Jack. Don't worry about me"

"How can I not worry when someone special's crying in front of me?" Can see Jacks face starting to show how worry he is. He cupped both of your cheeks which made you cry again.

"Tell me ..Y/n"

"I lost my first kiss. Denver kissed me" Removing Jacks hand before crying on your knees.

"Y/n.. It's only a kiss. Until there is life you need to look around, not focusing on only one thing. Dont let it influence how nice you were living" Jack said before hugging you tight

"Y/n . Im sure you'll get mad at me"

"What? After saying nice things? Nah. What makes you think that way Jack?"

"Before I even left you and avoided you around. I came to see you one last time. But that time you're sleeping so I didn't wake you up. I kind of said some goodbye messages "
He said looking down on his feet while scratching the back of his head

"What?"You asked but then Jack stared at your eyes.

"y/n .. I think I have fallen for you . I. I didn't even realize it from the start . From that day onwards I've been feeling something different, actually not that day but the first time I saw you.. It's the first time I ever felt this way. And im certain you're special to me. I .. I love you y/n " Jack said while switching the thing he's looking at, from the floor to your eyes. He's scratching the back of his head waiting for your response.

"Jack.. " Jack looked at you .

"YOU JACK NOSE CRAZY GAY PINCHER!! HOW DARE YOU NOT GIVING ME ADVICE WHICH I NEEDED RIGHT NOW!! HOW DARE YOU MAKING ME WAIT FOR YOU TO COME BACK!! HOW DARE YOU MADE ME miss you..!!" Jack got speechless now looking at the ground. It seems weird for you but you remembered the dream you had. Is it possible that Jack is the light there. Is it possible that he's the light you're searching for? You cant deny it.. You always knew the way you misses him was different. Cant deny your feelings either.

"How dare you lock me up in this conversation. How dare you change the conversation. How dare you.. I love you..."
from the ground, Jack lift his head, locking his eyes on yours smiling slightly laughing looking back and forth as he laugh before he hug you tight.

"Jack. Do you still love me even if I look like a troll when I wake up?"

"Yes"

"How about me being a scaredy cat?"

"It's not a problem with me y/n . It's actually the cutest. An event that I can never miss"

"Jack. Do you accept me even if someone already took my first kiss ?"

"Kiss is just a movement. It wont affect your faith to be with someone you're meant to be forever" Jack said ending the hug. Now he's reaching your cheeks cupping it gently.

"Y/n .. I love you" He leans forward slowly closing his eyes. You felt something cold pressing on your lips, realizing Jack's kissing your lips gently. You're shocked at first but then you closed your eyes, letting him kissed you while he holds your hand with his other hand . After some time Jack separated his lips towards yours, slowly opening his eyes looking straight at yours.

"You kissed me.. Jack kissed me " You said while touching your own lips. Heart's throbbing happily.

"That will be the second kiss... From me"

"Huh? Jack what do you mean?"

"Lets just say your first kiss isnt yesterday.. It's the day I left you for your safety"

"You meant.. You're? You're? You're my first? How dare you?!" He hugged you tightly as he whispers something.

"I kissed a Sleeping beauty. Even if you're mad it's still Too late to take everything back y/n. " Though you cant see his face cause of the hug, you can still feel the smirk on his face..

"I hate you Jack nose crazy gay pincher"

"I'll take that as an opposite.. I love you too. Hahaha" He said before kissing you again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 155 10
What if Jack Frost, and his guardian companions weren't just guardians. What if they were normal teenagers living normal human lives? Particularly T...
120K 3.6K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
8.5K 179 31
Meet Jack Overland, your average teen in the 21st century. Until he's not... Transformed and forgotten, Jack struggles to find his place in a world h...
116K 2.9K 55
Life has never been kind. Falling hurts, but your used to it... Including when at school, and when being forgotten. or what feels like being forgotte...