The Blood Of Olympus **DISCON...

By Infinite_Warrior

{Discontinued} Maybe fourteen days was too little to defeat Mother Earth herself, but it's all Percy, Annabet... More

Chapter One- Leo
Chapter Three- Annabeth
Chapter Four- Hazel
Chapter Five- Jason
Chapter Six- Piper
Chapter Seven- Frank
Chapter Eight- Leo
Chapter Nine- Percy
Chapter Ten- Annabeth
Chapter Eleven- Hazel
Chapter Twelve- Jason
Chapter Thirteen- Piper
Chapter Fourteen- Frank
Chapter Fifteen- Leo
Chapter Sixteen- Percy
AUTHOR'S NOTE >> Please Read

Chapter Two- Percy

2.3K 27 17
By Infinite_Warrior

Sorry for the wait! I would have updated sooner but I got sick and had a really high fever yesterday! I should be getting rest but I really wanted to update so I mustered up the strength and....

Voila! It's a chapter!

Caterpillars!

Percy Jackson II

"Let's have some fun!" The same eerie voice whispered.

"My idea of fun isn't falling out of they sky!" Percy replied.

"I'll fix your ship if you play along, demigods." The voice replied.

"How can we trust you?" Annabeth asked, raising her eyebrows.

"I swear to river Styx that I will fix your ship if you participate in my little game." The voice replied.

Everyone was left in silence, because the 'little game' could be more dangerous than the 'voice' actually said.

"Who are you?" Leo asked.

"So, do you agree to the terms?" The voice inquired, ignoring the question Leo asked.

"It's our only chance." Frank said, shifting uneasily.

"This could possibly be a game to our deaths!" Annabeth exclaimed.

"We won't agree to participate in any game unless you tell us what the game is all about." Percy said, crossing his arms.

"Of course." The voice chuckled, sounding amused, "It's a simple test to see, which of the team is the strongest. It will be a one on one battle, using any type of weapon or magic, and the battle will be over when one demigod cannot stand up any longer."

An unsettling silence filled the warm air. They were supposed to battle each other? One team, that is supposed to work together to save the world, was now being put to test on which one was stronger? That could cause so much conflict, so much battle, that the team could fall apart, and that was the last thing they needed.

"I won't do it. I won't fight any of my friends." Percy denied stubbornly. 

"You don't have a choice, Percy Jackson." The voice screeched, "You are trapped here until there is one victor left!"

"I will not betray my friends. I'd rather kill myself." Percy spat, glaring in the direction of the voice. "Who are you, anyway?"

"You must get to Athens immediately. You'll have to get out of here, first. I can see it in your eyes, you are aching to go there and get this war over with. You have no choice." The voice replied, it's voice cold and harsh.

"Answer Percy's question. Who are you?" Piper asked, pouring charmspeak into her words. 

"Sorcery does not work on me." The voice said easily. Then after a moment, it added, "If you play the game, then I will reveal who I am."

"I'm not that desperate to know who you are." Leo said, rolling his eyes.

"So, what will it be? Will you battle here with your beloved friends or try and find a way out of this immpossible death trap?"

The demigods answered her with silence, everyone in deep thought. Percy met each of his team members' eyes, and they all seemed to come to an agreement.

"But what if we get hurt?"

"I swear to river Styx that I will heal you completely if you get hurt, but if you are dead, I cannot revive you." The voice promised, irritated.

"Fine. Then we accept." Piper said after a long moment.

"On one condition," Percy added, receiving a confused look from Piper, "No one except the people who participate in the battle will know who won the battle."

"I accept." Percy could almost see the 'voice' smiling coldly. "Then let the battles begin!"

Percy's vision blurred and for one horrible moment, he felt all the life drain out of him.

His energy slowly returned as he appeared on the bank of a lake. Percy immediately drew his sword, holding it out in front of him. Who was he going to battle?

Percy definitely had an advantage, having a lake right beside him. The other person would be doomed for sure, if only they weren't one of the Seven demigods that he treated like family.

Percy sighed and got up, his guard high. He ventured around the forest like area, trying to stay as close to the water as possible without coming out of the cover of the trees. He heard a tree branch snap and whirled around, only to impale a tree and knock it over. He mentally apologized to all the dryads in the world, trying to put the tree back into place.

Unhappily, Percy continued his little scavenger hunt for his opponent. 

"Percy?" An achingly familiar voice called.

Percy turned, to see Annabeth, the last person on Earth that he wanted to battle. He had been through so much with her, he'd even gone to Hell and back, only to end up fighting her?

"A-Annabeth?" Percy's voice broke. Annabeth ran to him, hugging him so tightly that Percy couldn't breathe. He gently and playfully pushed her away, catching his breath.

"I-I don't w-want to battle you." Annabeth stuttered, her eyes wide. The Death Mist still lingered inside of her, and Percy saw the actual affect of Tartarus now. Annabeth looked incredibly tired, like she hadn't got much sleep at all. The dark circles under her eyes confirmed the fact, and her thin body showed how bad shape she was in. Cuts and bruises decorated her, and her Drakon Bone sword hung loosely at her side. She wore her regular Camp Half-Blood shirt and a pair of track pants, probably comfortable for running around if nesscesary. 

"I don't either." Percy replied quietly, pulling her in close.

"Then why don't we spice this up a bit?" The same voice from before chuckled. Annabeth tore out of Percy's hands, and tensed, holding her sword up.

She pointed it at Percy, then charged.

Percy didn't want to, but he blocked her swing and almost sent her sword flying, which would leave her defenseless. For the first time, he didn't like his reflexes for doing that to Annabeth.

Speaking of Annabeth, what had gotten into her? Why had she randomly attacked Percy? Was it something he said? Or because of that voice?

"Annabeth! What's wrong?" Percy asked, blocking another blow. 

Annabeth didn't reply. Instead she charged, her sword a flash of white as it met with Riptide. She ducked, kicking Percy in the shin and forcing him to fall forward.

Percy met Annabeth's eyes, instead of thier usual grey and stormy colour, they were pure white. Glowing, infact.

 That explained Annabeth's behavior, she was possesed. But by what? And why?

It had to be the 'voice'. It wanted them to fight, didn't it? And because Percy and Annabeth didn't want to fight, so it had possesed Annabeth and forced them to fight. Percy felt a wave of anger come on, and before he knew it, he was blocking each of Annabeth's move without hesitating, and sending (controlled) attacks her way. She blocked them with ease, and it dawned on Percy what good of a fighter Annabeth actually was. Percy knew she was amazing, but now that he was fighting her, he noticed her strength.

Percy got distracted, and Annabeth tripped him, and Percy hurt his foot. He sat up, but was unable to get up, so he had lost.

But Annabeth didn't seem satisfied. She raised her sword above his head.

"Annabeth?" Percy cried in alarm.

Annabeth brought her sword down.

"No!"

CLIFFIES.....*sigh* don't you just love them? 

So, this chapter isn't the best, but please comment and vote and add my story to your library and reading list and stuff. Maybe even click the follow button?

But yeah, thanks a lot for reading!

~Infinite_Warrior

Continue Reading