The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to...

By silversecret18

"You're going to need courage in order to give up everything. That's love." Yuri uses a pure outlook, that wo... More

Preview Into The Story
Chapter 1: Beautiful Stranger
Chapter 2: A Bitter Day
Chapter 3: Day by Day
Chapter 4: Ticket
Chapter 6: White: The Melody of The Curse
Chapter 7: Faith
Chapter 8: Pray (The Story I Didn't Know)
Chapter 9: It's War
Chapter 10: Evening Sky

Chapter 5: Addiction

596 18 3
By silversecret18

The King 2 Hearts

Chapter XXV:

Addicted

Title: The King 2 Hearts (Sequel to 'A Kiss To My Prince)

Summary: It's just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner. How can I make you understand me? Beautiful stranger, I've fallen into your big eyes, to the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart. People say that you're dangerous, mysterious. They don't try to see the you that I see. The stories in the deep silences. You came from a different image, a different world. The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you; you came as a colourless light from far away. No matter where that is, I'm ready, take me to the place where you are.

Pairing: Sebastian x OC x Ciel with Claude x OC x Alois!

"My name is Yuri Park. There was an incident and I woke up in 1887. Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time? Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet. Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home."

This chapter contains: Episode 5 of Kuroshitsuji II
____________________________

I was awaken by the sudden cut of air and even in my blurry vision from sudden wake of sleep and cut off oxygen, I saw a figure hovering on top of me. Even if it was hazy and vague and buzz ringing in my ear, I could see it was a colour.

I recognise that trademark purple. And the person's voice.

"Ah..you're awake!"

When I finally opened my eyes wider, he was straddling me and keep me trapped between my bed and his body. Instinctively, my hands shot up to break off the grips holding my neck tight but even if I was bigger, taller and stronger than him my sleepy mind couldn't register the potential danger — no, death it could bring.

Slowly, my consciousness began to slip back into a slumber. Forever — until I felt the suffocating grasp lifted from my neck; I quickly stood up only to topple as fit of coughs made its way out of my lips and inhaling the deprived oxygen to my nearly empty lung.

I looked up to see Alois' smiling expression with a look that told me he half intentionally did so just to see what I'll do while other half seemed to be rather oblivious to his action and the fact he had tried to kill me.

"What, are you that happy to see me?" He pulled me out of the bed harshly. Even if he seemed to have been rather un-violent in past few weeks, it seemed to have taken its limit.

"You tried to kill me.." My voice strained hoarsely, "Aren't your actions a little callous?"

"Aa? Why should I worry about you?"

I was stunned at his words, and he chuckles at my reaction, which makes me say to him heatedly that I thought I have warned him about his actions and that if he at least needs to take my feelings into account. Alois loses the smile on his face as he tells in a matter-of-fact way that it's impossible for him to change. That's why there's no reason for him to adapt his behaviours around for my sake. I just sat silent before sighing heavily in my mind and told myself to stop thinking about this now.

My room's door opened and Claude walked in; in his hands held many beautiful dresses and plopped them onto my bed.

"Look Yuri, this dresses is all yours! Do you like it?" His eyes held that certain sparks that of a child awaiting for a compliment.

"It's beautiful. Thank you, Alois."

The awaiting compliment triggered bigger smile and threw his arms around my waist, snuggling in my chest deeper as I patted his head.

I careless the fabric with my fingers; many you would dream of seeing them in films nevertheless wear them except models for high end designers, photo shoots and runways, normal people like me wouldn't even have a glimpse of it! While being distracted by the beautiful sights of the dresses, I couldn't see Claude had led pouting Alois away using his attachment to the demon to control the young Earl until I felt a hand brush my neck.

I turned around, pushing the hand away to see emotionless Claude's retreating hand before holding up the mirror to show my neck. I could see the skin starting to become red, sign that blood vessels has burst and soon bruises would be forming. It wouldn't be long until it becomes purple and from the look of the dresses I needed to cover them since many was sleeveless. I didn't know 19th Century people allowed sleeveless, nevertheless even invent the word, 'sleeveless'.

Turning back around to the dresses, I couldn't hear his coming footsteps.

I lifted one in the air to see the better, clear view of it. It was really beautiful, the clothes itself was like wings; I couldn't hear his shallow breaths.

I examined another dress, holding up in the light.

His lip parted, sharp canines grew, his tongue became longer.

"Miss Yuri!" I jumped, jerking my head back to see a frightened look on Hannah's face. She too was surprised by her sudden outburst before quickly fixing back into her submissive, composed fragile maid look.

I noticed Claude seemed to be in the place he was last seen in, standing in a reasonable distance. He walked out, pushing past Hannah; I missed the glares he sent to the female demon.

She closed the door, her back facing me for few minutes as if she was composing herself; deep in thought. Then she asked, "Have you chosen the dress for the evening?"

I showed her the floor length off-white dress with crystal belt and feathers adorning the skirt that particularly stood out among the white. It was with beautiful lace overlay and the dress was light. Roses and many intricate designs with veils at the back(1) with matching headset, a beautiful small flower bonnet that you clip to your hair with sheer white lace(2).

She nodded and took the rest of the dresses into to the closet.

"Where is Alois?" I asked her.

The maid simply shrugged, "Find him, Yuri."

The word 'find' caught my attention. It could have had multiple meaning to it — finding him physically or metaphorically. Nevertheless, I set out to seek Alois out with worried heart.
_________________________

Since when...I no longer have dreams? Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Tarel.

The Trancy Earl chanted those magical spells in his mind. It was an insignificant four words to someone yet those four words held power that rescued him from darkness and brought the ultimate salvation upon him. If it were not for that, he would not have met his beloved Claude.

Alois noted a blue butterfly tangled in a web, having trapped due to the silk's invisibility. With a pure yet sadistic curiosity like a child's, he plucked the butterfly out of the web before the spider could do any harm and sat down on the tree trunk.

"Alois!"

The said Earl glanced over his shoulder and much to his surprise saw my panting and huffing self. Realising he was more than safe, I collapsed on the floor, disregarding the dirt ruining my dress, and felt stupid for thinking Alois could have disappeared with sinister intention.

"Yuri.." He muttered out in wonder at sudden my appearance, "Why are you here?"

I held up my hand to give me time to catch my breath, for someone who does sports, I have an awfully low stamina.

I stood up and took heavy steps toward him, heaving myself down beside him with large sigh, "I came because I was worried about me, in case I worried about you."

He blinked innocently, finding 'worrying' about him a foreign subject then Alois angrily snaps, "You're just a stranger! What is there to be bothered about if I'm dead!?" His voice cracks as he says, "And yet.. why are you doing this kind of thing!?"

"Isn't that obvious?" I replied, finding his directed rage not bothersome at all.

His eyes widened and would have for a long time if it wasn't for the butterfly flapping its wing in fruitless hope of escaping from Alois' clutches.

"Are you trying to escape after I saved you?" Alois said to the butterfly. But for some ominous reasons, I felt as if he was talking about me.

I looked up at the web above our head, feeling slightly arachnophobic since I never did like insects too much (well apparently I LOVED them when I was younger).

"If you let the butterfly live, the spider is going to die." I warned, "You can't save both without one suffering.."

"Do you believe in God?" I asked, earning bewildered look from Alois. Yes, it was probably same as asking demon if he liked God and even a five year old would know the answer was an obvious no but you never know.

"I don't know."

"This isn't fair. He created us flawed. We should be recalled." I said.

"Recalled?" Alois frowned.

"Yes. He might've forgotten about us. Should we remind him?" I grinned.

"I wish I knew how." He replied nonchalantly in careless manner.

"It's easy. Watch me. I DO EXIST!"

My sudden shout startled him, his eyes widening in shock and lip parted at my way of 'recalling'. True, it was unlike anything Alois would have seen or heard because even I knew it was a weird method.

Alois regarded the butterfly with sharp glare then he quickly directs his attention back to me and asked, "Yuri, which do you prefer? Tying people up or being tied up?."

"What?!" I exclaims in shock at his words and asks him why he's suddenly asking me this question.

Alois just says that he doesn't have interest in any other topic and then adds, "However, I want to tie you up."

"That would be embarrassing." I squealed.

This makes Alois mutter, "What's with that reaction. It's irresistible. You won't leave me, right?"

I was left speechless. Me, who just came up with the weird method of making God recall us.

My mind scurried to try answer that question in a way that was design to hide my true answer and in order to do that, I had to pretend to be honest but ultimately it would be a lie. Was telling a lie better than remaining quiet? But the presence behind us comforted me, for now, that I didn't need to answer that question in 'yes' or 'no'.

"Master." Claude knelt down, head down in humble manner yet it held air of arrogance with that 'knight in shiny armour' pose.

My legs eagerly stood up as if I had been waiting for this kind of intervention, giving Claude that 'thank you' smile. I stepped toward the clearing of the forest, occasionally glancing over my shoulder to eye the pair that had yet to make move.

As if Alois could feel my gaze upon him every now and then, he too returned those gaze as I gave him a small smile. Another struggling movement caught his attention, irritating him with the butterfly's tenacious attempt to escape as if his hand were the most abhorrent place it could be.

Then in some sadistic sense of joke, the polyommatus icarus morphed into Yuri as she clawed and shifted her 'wings' in attempt to fly away. Far away. Perhaps anywhere but here from the strong flap of its 'wings'.

I won't let you go. There was goose-bumping tearing sound of tiny material. Alois had ripped one of the upper wing into tiny pieces that laid upon his palm like a light, powdery material.

Not anywhere.

The Earl of Trancy stared at the torn blue wing, the butterfly in-between his fingers trembling from pain and panicking as it realises even with the strongest flap of its wing — it could no longer tame the air with its imperfect shape and inevitably, lost its created reason. After-all, a butterfly that has lost its ability to fly — something they did from the moment of their second long-awaited rebirth until its perishment — was comparable to a human losing its limb.

They would survive undoubtedly, their will to live will wither and any ability to flourish will shrivel. Until their premature mortality, they will continue to live their life envying their own kind to death for their loss and would be forever vulnerable to even a meeky, daily hassle compared to their more able kind.

Alois blew on his palm as the shimmering blue pieces travelled through the wind. I noticed the tiny blue material-like feathering through the fleeting wind, finding myself captivated by its tainted beauty.

"Alois." I called as he turned around more clearly to face me with incomprehensible stare that was scaringly calm.

Trap you with my thread.

When we had returned to the large estate (at first, it took my breath away at the size and the interior but I found if you live in any place for a long time, it became normalcy in your daily life), Alois ordered for the disabled butterfly to be provided with its own cage despite Claude's emotionless statement that it could not fly away even if it wanted to but subserviently complied to his master's words.

"Not only the insect cage, flower as well." Alois added hopefully, "When there's a really really strong appetite, it can indulge in nectar."

"As you wish."

Alois smiled in satisfaction although his eyes narrowed dangerously and those smile disappeared as soon as they appeared.
________________________

In the snowing London, Big Ben's sounds of bells rang across the whole town. Under the dark, grey sky, in the East End many people was lined up in the cold winter. Soon a child ran to also join long end of the queue as the Indian Prince and his servant was busy in midst of preparing warm foods. Homely steams filled with glow and warmth seemed to heat up the cold surroundings and delicious aroma of curry filled the empty streets.

"Here." The Prince handed two buns in bag to one of the queuers.

"Thank you very much." The man gladly took them, soon warming his cold awaiting hands.

"Agni's curry bread is packed with nutritions. Have some and smile!" Soma told to the man as he departed the line back to his home to deliver his family of foods.

Gentle footsteps made its way through the floor covered snow, not even making a small crunch sounds of snow being stepped on by the man.

"It's hot." Soma warned to the old lady as she thanked the Prince who was busy he had not noticed a guest has came to see him.

The Bengal Prince looked at the arriving man with surprise, "Y-you are..."

Agni's turned to see the source of his Prince's surprise, "Sebastian!"

In the corner, the family of three was sitting on top of few wooden boxes as they enjoyed the warm sensations vibrating through their cold body, melting them with warmth.

"It's tasty!" The child commented as his mother and father looked at him lovingly.

Suddenly, a loud crash rang as the metal oven plate with cooked curry breads hit the concrete. The people quickly jumped toward the food to picked them up as many as they could while the two generous figure looked at Sebastian in shock.

"Are you really telling me..." The bewilder Prince could not even finish the sentence; his brain still processing what Sebastian had just said.

"That Ciel.." The Prince tried again, "Ciel has lost his memory and Yuri..—?"
_________________________

It was three in the afternoon but the sky looked as if it was already night. I sat in Alois' study, reading while he was finishing off his work as Queen's Spider. He lazily rested his head against his hand while doodling on one of the documents. The small image he drawn down the corner of the expensive paper was quite obscene to be honest, a naked woman wearing Italian style masquerade masks.

Those boredom turned to frustration from Claude's lack of reaction. First it started off as mild scratches until he started to put more pressure onto the pen, it violently ripped through the pen and the screeching was started to become unbearable. Although Claude seemed to not even notice/bothered by the sound despite his sensitive demon hearing.

My maths teacher used to scratch the chalk board with his nails every time we were talking in class, ughh..I still gets shivers.

"I'm done." Alois muttered, angry at the fact even this could not stir even a tiny amount of shiftiness in Claude.

The demon bowed before walking out of the room, "Then I'll retrieve it."

His work done for today, Alois joylessly collapsed on his table yet his aqua gaze never left the demon's back before it stooped low back to his folded arms/

Will he walk away from me one day? Alois fearfully wondered with dreading forthcoming due. I want to rip off a wing. This way, you'll be forever be by my side.

"Alois." I called him, stirring him from his melancholy thoughts. Then I stood up from my chair before heaving myself up to the table and bent down to face him in equal level, "When something bothered me, I didn't talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that's just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own. But then keeping things to yourself got too lonely. No need to watch out. I know from experience... the loneliest thing in the world is to be in pain on your own."

"Yuri..." Then with a pause, "I fear Claude will leave me."

I held up the empty tea cup Alois had drank few minute ago in the air for him to see, "This teacup, it looks really weak, doesn't it? But it's actually stronger than it appears. How long do you think it took for it to become like this? Turned upside down, stepped on, cut over and over again, and it needs to withstand 1300 degrees of heat. That's not the end. And when you go through all of that, and it still can't be yours, you must completely give it up. Like this." I dropped the dainty looking glass onto the floor as it smashed into small pieces, "What I'm saying is that in order to become strong, and to find out what truly belongs to you, there will be a process you must overcome."

The Trancy Earl could not keep the cold, detached look nor his usual cheerful façade. But soon, his eyes softened with a smile. I looked at him suspiciously and before I could retract my hand, he had grabbed the paper knife before slicing my hand.

It was good that I had a brother who I fought every day or I'd have screamed in pain — well more louder than the one I just yelped out. I brought up my hand to examine as blood dripped onto the white piece of papers and the oak table. The second drop of claret, Claude stepped into the room (from smelling the foreign blood or it was just his timing, I don't know). Noticeably, Claude stiffened. Alois then grabbed my hand before licking the blood as if it was some kind of candy to him.

"Delicious." He whispered seductively, tightening his grasp of my wrist. He was bipolar after-all, promiscuity was expected then he unexpectedly ordered, "Stay with me. If it's you, I won't be so lonely."

"Alois, don't do that next time. It hurts." I firmly warned, avoiding the second question deliberately. He frowned like a disappointed child.

"Ah, I see." Alois mused loudly, "Would it have been better to taste it directly?" a

This makes me exclaim in shock about how they're doing this in front of Hannah and Claude.

"Kukuku.. that was a good reaction" And then he adds in playful voice, "Na, let's give them a show~." He says something about how the only person that monopolizes himself is himself and I asks him what he's saying, especially since it's an oversimplification. So then he says "Aa, then later when we're alone together with ample time."

I stutters in surprise and he muses out loud, "What is it, are you embarrassed? Hmm? Your ears are seems you're so glad that you have no voice.. That reaction.. I don't hate it."

"Come on." I pried his fingers with mine to set my wrist free, "I'm not going to leave." At least for now.

At that, his retreated his wrist, "Really? You wouldn't leave?" There was those childish sparkles in his before replacing with a dangerous glare, "Because if you do, I will kill you."

"Promise." I offered my pinky finger and Alois looked at it puzzled. Traditionally, pinky promise was done with the handshake but it was detached; business-like and the fact modern pinky promise came from Japan.

I took his hand, fisted it except his fifth before hooking pinky fingers together to seal the promise.

"Where I come from, hooking our fifth finger like this signifies a promise that cannot be broken or counteracted by the crossing of fingers or other such trickery."

"So this is like our own?" Alois asked, excited.

"Uh...sure." Then, my eyes went over to my bleeding hand and stood up.

"I'm going to clean my hand." I told him while closing the door behind now joyful Alois who went back on singing his documents.
________________________

I turned the tap on, watching as water became red and swallowed by the sink hole. I rubbed the dried blood out and finish with the soap. I straightened up to dry my hands but I made a mistake of looking at the mirror as I saw a dark figure behind me.

Screaming, I turned, my hand on my frantically beating heart. This is why I hate bathroom! That scary film moments you see every-time.

It was Claude.

"Does Alois need me for something?" I asked, thinking Alois asked for me through Claude.

He said nothing.

"Is it time to get dressed?"

Nothing.

"Claude—" Suddenly, I felt stings at the right side of my neck and realised we were suddenly more close. Then, I realised Claude just bit me. His hands was in my hair and back to keep me in the positions as he gulped down greedily, he left my neck before coming up. His lips was bloody with my blood.

His lip parted, eyes turning more crimson then I never thought it was possible; not even in Sebastian had I seen that kind of red.

Suddenly, I could see something eerie white blue colour escaping my lip to his..was that my soul?

My legs weakened and my mind went blank; I'm becoming more and more white, I'm becoming warmer.

Don't try to erase me.

Using all my strengths, I quickly pushed him off before heaping onto the white bathroom floor. The emptiness I felt soon diminished and I could feel the colour of my existence coming back.

"Only a fool would think to oppose me. For example... an idiot likethat demon, wouldn't you agree?" I stayed silent, eyes meeting his, "Do you still not fear me?" Claude asked, using his tongue to lick off the excess blood that escaped his lips. It has been a long time since he ate this messy.

"If I say I'm not scared, that's a lie." Claude frowned, obviously dissatisfied by my choice of answer.

"What about this? What about it? I overcame much more before. I'm not afraid to die; you can just die but it's living that takes courage."

"Hm!" The demon turned around, walking out of the bathroom, "You are a weird human. Your existence is a chronic disease, a repitition of pain, you're a lingering attachment; it bothers me till the end."

I felt myself completely let go as soon as he walked out, looking down at my trembling hands. So this is how it felt; the feeling of your soul being sucked out. White. That's how it felt.
___________________________

Prince Soma looked down at the invitation as they travelled in one of the Phantomhive's carriage departing to Trancy Household.

"Trancy? Who in the world is he?" Soma muttered, his head still could not get around the fact Ciel has lost his memories including of Yuri's- the one person he knew was very important to Ciel.

"Ciel is really coming, right?" He looked up from the invite to his servant who nodded, "Yes."

"I have tried to visit Ciel many times since then." He revealed, frowning in frustration, "But.."

"Sebastian was concerned that Ciel might grow suspicious upon an awkward reunion." Agni told to the melancholy Prince.

"That day, Ciel's Khansama told us...that Ciel has lost his memory from the day we and Yuri met him, that he would like us to put on an act as if nothing happened as to not hurt Ciel." The Prince told, remembering the day he cling onto the butler in shock and disbelief.

"He said he asked the same favour of all others involved with Ciel." Knowing Sebastian had visited the three servants who was being recovered in the hospital after certain incident that had happened in the manor while Ciel, Sebastian and Yuri was out.

Sebastian also made his way to Tanaka, warning him first-hand about Ciel's current condition before making the heavy news to Lady Elizabeth.

"You have to give them hope. If you bring a human being to the brink of death, and then you offer a chance, no matter how small a chance, to survive, they'll grab it. And they'll thank you for it. And then, you can do whatever you want. And believe me, I did." Ciel told.

At that moment, what Ciel had told him — a Prince who had never been chided nor shown the way he should live as a human being but shielded in his own world — did Soma shed his immaturity and insecurity and saw that there were incomparable misery than his in the world.

"Prince.." Agni sympathised seeing how the Prince's expression fell.

Then the Price clenched his fist high in the air with determination in his voice, "I will not give up. I will put up on a perfect act for Ciel. Don't you ever get noticed." The Prince warned his servant, "Understood, Agni?"

"Jo Agya." Agni assured.
_________________________

Meanwhile, the Phantomhive household was also in midst of travelling to the destination of Trancy Household.

"A ball, a ball!" Sang Finnian, moving his head along with the tune of the music, "Tonight is a costume ball!"

"I'm looking forward to it." Mey-Rin happily commented, delighted to be part of such party.

"We servants can participate in it as long as we get a costume, right? Now he's talking!" Baldroy quoted earlier from his master's words then he tilted his head, "Um, what was it again? T-t-trumpet?"

"It's Trancy!" Mey-Rin corrected.

While the three servants was busy chatting away amongst themselves, Ciel and Sebastian who was inside the carriage was also discussing with the matter of the Household.

"Alois Trancy..." Ciel muttered out the name, "You told me the last Earl Trancy died three years ago."

"Yes." Sebastian told, the young Earl's eyes narrowing at the coincidental time line.

"Three years ago.." It was the same year that his manor burned out. The start of everything.

"Father! Mother!"

"Stop it!"

He closed his eyes, trying to block those images in his head, "Alois was kidnapped at an early age and went missing. However, he returned just before his father passed away, and at his side was a mysterious butler." He quoted the information he read, "That was it, right?" He looked at Sebastian.

"Indeed. This sounds somewhat familiar." He commented, it was rather like them.

Ciel only looked sideways, "It is nothing unusual."
_________________________

The carriage soon stopped at the Trancy manor that stood majestically. It was designed in Gothic architecture that was popular in 19th Century and beautifully crafted walls and detailed building showed the wealth and the power of Trancy household.

Sebastian opened the door as Ciel stepped down.

"Now then, we'll get in from the back door." Baldroy told.

Mey-Rin waved her hand, "Young master, see you later!"

"Please look forward to our costumes!" Finnian added.

The horses started to move toward to the back of the house, leaving the two alone. Ciel and Sebastian walked toward the front door, the demon butler raised his hand to knock only the door opened as if the person knew their arrival.

It was Claude who greeted them.

"Earl Ciel Phantomhive, I have been waiting for you." The Trancy butler bowed, "I am the butler of the family, Claude Faustus." He stepped aside, "Please enter."

Ciel first stepped into the house, followed by Sebastian only to be stopped by something he saw above the door entrace.

"What is the matter?" Ciel inquired, noticing something had distracted the demon butler.

Claude followed the man's direction of his eyes, "Oh." The fellow demon noticed Sebastian was distracted by the spider inhabited on the corner of the entrance.

"As the spider is present on Trancy coat of arms, we must dare not to kill it." Claude told, remembering how the lady guest also reacted at first. She rather seemed to have a phobia for spiders, scared to see a little creature crawl but yet do not fear demons as she fears the insect. What a particular woman.

"I see." Sebastian commented, "If one attempt to break out by force, it coils around and prevents escape." Smirked reached his sinful lip, knowing Claude has caught the double meaning inside.

If he did notice, he did not say anything as he returned to the usual butler roles, "Please." The two entered the room, Ciel looked up to see the Art Nouveau style chandelier hanging up in the ceiling. Instantly, his vision seemed to blur, he could almost see the whole room moving. Then his double vision moved onto the stairs, sensing another familiarity of the structure, even the painting that hung down beside the stairs.

This was just like that times he had—

His legs staggered, falling back to Sebastian's chest who supported his weak figure by hands on shoulder as Ciel went onto grab his butler's arm. These type of things seemed somewhat familiar too.

"What is the matter, young master?" Sebastian asked, not even an ounce of worry in his voice contradicted with the question.

The young Earl could not say anything, he could feel sweat forming and trickling down his face. And quickly as it came, his sudden weakened moment vanished and quickly composed himself, pushing away the butler's arms, "It is nothing."

"May I bring my butler along as well?" Ciel requested to Claude.

"No problem." The butler replied.

"Let's go."

"Yes." Sebastian followed Ciel walking toward the stairs only to be interrupted by the demon.

"I apologise, but unfortunately my master is currently out on business." Claude informed to the two guests, "He cannot return until the costume ball." He closed the door behind him.

"I see." Ciel acknowledge.

"The tea is prepared at the reception room." Claude told, "Everyone is already here expecting you."

"Everyone?" Ciel echoed in surprise.

When Sebastian opened the door, a cheery voice called the Earl's name.

"Ciel!" It was Elizabeth, who ran to hug him tightly. Behind the young Marchioness was her servant who bowed to the two.

"Elizabeth!" He exclaimed surprised and shocked she too was invited.

"No, it is Lizzy!" She corrected with a pout. The young Earl noticed his mistake, he called her in a rather formal way. Very business like, detached.

"You're late, Earl." Another familiar voice drawled.

"Lau!" As usual, the Chinese Noble man's 'sister' was on his lap while he sat comfortably on the sofa. The Earl walked toward the two, "Did you also receive an invitation? Then that means.."

"What is the matter?" Lizzy asked worried.

"Never mind. I thought Madam Red should be here—"

Just like the saying goes, 'Speaking of the devil', as soon as her name fell from the Earl's lip the door burst open revealing as usual energetic Madam Red.

"My dear nephew!" She was wearing her trademark red, running toward him before bringing him into an smothering hug, "Oh, I have not seen you in such long time! You seemed to have grown an inch or two."

"M-Madam Red, please behave at least—"

Suddenly the door burst again and the Bengal Prince joined the embrace, "Ciel!" Tears seemed to gush out of the Prince, "Ciel! Ciel!"

"Who are you?! Let me go!" He commanded, suddenly puzzled by the man's inappropriate actions. One would think it was his acquaintance whom he had not seen for many years.

"W-Who?" Prince's grip loosened, "Have you really..." In overwhelming sadness and shock, the Prince rubbed his cheek together in a suppose comforting action.

"I told you, let me go!" Elizabeth looked at the bickering pair with wonder.

"Could that person be..."

"Yes, it's Soma." Sebastian whispered to the Marchioness, confirming her suspicion.

"He'll take notice at this rate!" She whispered back.

The demon however only smirked, "Please do not worry. Soma has him by his side."

Agni came forward to pull the young Prince away from the surprised Earl, "You shouldn't, Prince!" Was he not the one who told him to be careful? He lifted the crying Prince from Ciel, "N-no! Ciel! Ciel!" Soma clawed the air, trying to reach out to the Earl.

"Who is that guy?" Ciel muttered, dusting his clothes.

Agni looked at Sebastian who smirked as he too smirked back to the butler in mission accomplish look.

The Indian servant bowed his head in apology, "Please excuse us. This is the 26th Prince of the Bengal Presidency, Prince Soma Asman Kadar." The Prince looked at Ciel with watery eyes in hope with hearing his name would somehow recognise him.

"Why would that Prince cry on meeting me?" Ciel questioned, puzzled.

The Prince ran toward the Earl again, "Ciel! At last! I could meet you at last!" Agni quickly used his body to block the young Prince from doing anything that could rouse his suspicion.

"He is deeply moved to meet the founder of the Funtom company." Agni quickly covered up, "Funtom company's toys are true novelties in our country, so..."

"Our memories will never vanish!" The Prince added with a dramatic tone, "Even the love you have shared with—"

"That toy was a remembrance between the Prince and his friend and how grateful you have shared the love for toys with our country."

"No matter what, the friendship between us will never fade! Even that love you have locked away in your heart for her!"

Agni frowned, finding it difficult to come up with excuses, "That person was a very important friend for the Prince and he is an avid reader of romantic novels."

"That person, that person..." Suddenly, the Indian servant's shoulder shook, tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"Alas, what a pity! Prince!" Agni passionately hugged the Prince as he returned the embrace, "Agni!"

Sebastian sighed, "They really cannot be helped."

"Young Earl" A voice called, Ciel turned to see it was Lau with an unknown smirk.

"How is the butterfly? Has it fly away and not come back?" Elizabeth and Madam Red mouth for him to shush, the Madam Red even gave him a light slap on the shoulder.

The young Earl frowned and Sebastian quickly intervened, "Young master, let me bring you to the room." Sebastian quickly added, "We should prepare for the ball. Now, now" Pulling the confused Ciel along the two departed from the room.

"Oh! Ciel! Ciel!" Agni and Soma continued to moan.
________________________

The three triplet servants led Ciel and Sebastian down the corridor to the changing room.

"They are some strange guys." He mentioned the Indian pair to Sebastian.

"It is surely difficult to understand foreigners." Sebastian commented.

Ciel sighed, feeling a little tired after the little drama involving the Indian Prince and his servant. His eyes then went over to the back of the three triplet servants before randomly wondering off to the wall. He experience another blurry vision, the effect was somewhat milder but nonetheless enough to rouse another suspicion of the whole things.

The Earl's eyes narrowed at the back of the servants under the watchful eyes of Sebastian who knew the memory was coming back one by one. It would be matter of time before Ciel remember her too.

"Sebastian, investigate the mansion thoroughly. Understood?" He commanded before looking at the walking three servants' back again.

"Understood."
_________________________

On Alois' bed was every silk materials, costumes beautifully coutured neatly laid out. The blond Earl picked up two military jackets, examining the clothes with disatisfied glare.

"Damn!" He dismissed the black one to the floor before holding the navy blue high before harshly throwing the clothes aside, "Damn this too!" Another jacket was thrown, along with the medieval knight costume on the floor messily.

"Damn this! This too!"

Hannah and I quietly stood while he searched for the perfect costume. Then he headed toward the crown, he was going to throw it to Hannah.

"Most of all, damn you!" He raised his hand holding the heavy, golden crown high in the air before throwing it to Hannah. I quickly pulled her away and ended up hitting the wall instead with a loud thud.

"Yuri!" He shouted angrily, "She deserves it! Why are you defending her?! I'm the Earl of this household!" Stumping toward me, he yanked my arms harshly.

Claude walked in.

"How about him?"

"He has arrived." Bowing, he informed.

He let my arm go and walked over to the bed, "I was selecting a costume. Claude, you wear one, too." He went over to the three dresses and picked up the red one, "How about this one?" He hung the dress onto the butler's shoulder before doing tap dance.

Claude glared down at his contractee, who realised the butler was angry he immediately became quiet with apologetic stare. He tore the dress from the butler's shoulder before directing his anger to Hannah, "These costumes you brought are all useless!"

Then his eyes went to me, "Take yours off, Yuri." He commanded cheerfully.

I looked at him with 'excuse me' look.

"Alois, how about this." I quickly walked over and picked up the costume he'd wore in the anime. It was the vampire costume with his favourite colour: purple.

His mood quickly changed from serious to cheerful to happy and satisfied and from the awkward subject too.

"It's perfect since it was hand-picked by you! And the colour is my favourite!" Then he looked at Alois, "Is the preparation complete, Claude?"

"Yes." He responded sharply, "To turn day into night, pleasure into pain, and waltz into requiem, that is the Trancy butler." Sadistic smirk appeared on the young Earl's lip while eyeing me at the same time. It was without a doubt I was involved in some kind of plan.

"You'll have an enjoyable time here, Ciel Phantomhive." Then his expression suddenly reverted back to that of a cheerful child.

"Now, Yuri!" He twirled in a childish manner, "Help me get dress!"
__________________________

The ballroom of the manor was filled with guests and entertainers. On the far left hand corner was where a conductor leading groups of musicians to create a soothing, elegant and relaxing melody as the Noble guests who was dressed with different costumes chatted away with their interest at heart with a drink in their hands; many seemed to be dressed as Indian noble while ladies dressed with appropriate attire of dresses.

Many waiters carried silver plate containing champagnes around the guests, offering them some beverages and drinks.

"Ciel!" Elizabeth, dressed as a Native American called out, in her hand was a pluck of feather, "You put this on, too, Ciel!" Ciel was currently drinking a hot chocolate, he had dismissed the waiter offering him a champagne. Something seemed to tuck his heart with guilt of receiving an alcohol beverage even if it was not his first time tasting such. He just felt he was too..young for them but others his age drank them.

"Sure." He mindlessly allowed as she tucked the feather in his pirate hat. The whole thing was boring, he thought. Nobles using this chance to fish out a business deals or contract. These lavish lifestyle just simply bore him; the night parties are long hours of agonising painful dances, futile flirtations and senseless chatters of Nobles.

She stepped away few steps to examine her cousin, nodding in approval, "It matches!" Behind the Marchioness was her maid servant who was dressed in a revealing Egyptian attire. Somehow, it did not surprise him at the large revealed skin.

Elizabeth then turned to the Indian Prince who was wearing a brown top coat, "Are you not going to wear a costume, Prince?"

He had a smoke pipe in his mouth, "This is a costume for Sherlock Holmes."

"I love Sherlock Holmes!"

It was that voice again. Familiar and soothing.

"Young master!" Another familiar voice called, it was Baldroy who was dressed as a crow and his other two servants dressed in a rather comical, animal costumes.

"We are the three Chinese monsters!" They introduced.

"Magic monkey!" Finnian wore a monkey costume from Journey to the West.

"Let's go to Gandhara!" Mey-Rin was dressed in as a pig.

"We got one for you, too!" They each held up the piece of costumes. It was a Japanese monk attire, "Tada!"

"Rejected." He coldly rejected after seeing a bald cap much to the disappointment to the three dopey servants.

"Try this one at least!" They continued to persuade, however it was an obvious futile attempt as noted by Lau who was watching the four rather amusingly.

Ran-Mao and Lau was currently sitting comfortably in a elegant sofa, Ran Mao lying provocatively, her leg dangling in the air for Lau to careless it. The two was dressed in Japanese costume, Lau a samurai with wig and Ran Mao in revealing Kimono that slipped off her shoulder.

"This is going to be a fun party, is it not, Ran Mao?"

She silently nodded.
__________________________

Somewhere in many rooms of Trancy Manor, Sebastian examined the room as he went onto open the empty draws. The door opened as my head popped out, wishing it would be the right one. To my delight, it was.

Sebastian turned around, a smile reaching his eyes.

"Ah, Yuri." A look of appreciation when I stepped in with my costume.

"Hm..a princess waiting for a rescue, perhaps?" He attempted to guess. I shrugged, it was just a beautiful dress with voile neck choker with no indication of what fairytale it belonged to.

"Waiting? Just sit and watch? I don't know how to do that." I ran and jumped onto his chest, I guess the feeling of sentiment was scarier than love. It's hard to forget.

His gloved hand careless my cheek, "You seemed to have gotten rather thinner. Has they been treating you that inadequately?" Before plunging his neck to closed the gap of our lips.

Very passionate, I noted with shock. Slow yet hurried as if the every second was ticking away too fast. I wondered if this was his other way of expressing boredom or if he actually meant it...

His other hand slithered toward the back of my neck where my choker was kept in place before tucking the string as it made no attempt to fight off his devilish hands.

His lip moved away to my neck before suddenly freezing, his finger tracing the second bite mark — the one Sebastian gave me was on the other side and never seems to heal. I realised, I had forgotten about the whole thing during the moment of passion.

The demon pulled away, looking at me with anger (I noticed) that was directed at the mark not me, "Has he bitten you?"

"Yes but—"

The door knob clicked open and Claude walked in.

"This is a fabulous room." Sebastian smirked, holding me closer almost shielding me away from the demon's eyes.

"Bed making, cleaning and the insides of desk everything is perfect." He noted, "It shows genuine effort and thoughtful attention to the user. I have learned a lot."

"That is fine." Claude replied, "You are devoted enough to be a sneaky thief for the job. I am the one impressed. Marking the one before coming here..and to do such acts under the roof in someone's house."

Sebastian smirked, "Thank you for your compliment. I will not hand over Young Master or Yuri. I am but one hell of a butler for young master." He guided us toward the door, stopping just behind Claude.

"Master's order are absolute. I am also but one hell of a butler." The Trancy butler also added.

"Please excuse us." With that, he guided me out of the room.

When we were out of the room, "It would be advisable to not let him drink your blood again."

"Why?" I asked, was there something about blood? I know Claude was after Ciel's soul after tasting his blood..was I gonna get killed. Yea, thinking about it he did tried to suck out my soul too!

"We demons have an ability to see the lives the human lead via blood, after all it is known as liquid of life. Just like a soul; the very life is carved in the bloods of every creatures; the pain; the feelings you have felt. He had a taste of your blood — not to mention he also left a mark. He was marking you..as potential prey or a mate."

Kill me.
_________________________

In my very hand was a glass of wine as I marched toward Ciel, who was leaning against the Corinthian doric column, looking at the three clumsy servants sighing at their unskillfulness. The three also managed to attract many people's attention including Soma, Agni, Madame Red and Elizabeth who could recognise me from the moment.

Ciel straightened and turned to leave when I used this chance to 'accidentally' bump into him, jerking my wrist and spilling the red liquid all over his jacket.

"I'm sorry!" I faked an apology, was it me or was this becoming little to Viscount-ish..

"It is nothing. Do not mind it." Ciel answered then he stared before realisation dawned on his face, "Wait, you are from that train—"

"N-no, it might get stained." Grabbing his jacket in a futile attempt to dust the stained clothes. My eyes met his, noticing the close up gaps, two red blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Please follow me. A maid will clean it up for you." Ciel found himself following.
___________________________

Alois, dressed in Hannah's maid clothing and a long blond wig, gave me the satisfied smile before closing the door. I could hear muffled voices and for the first few minutes it was Alois' until there was some exchanges between the two. The door burst opened and giggling Alois exit out, running as he pulled my hand along.

We turned around the left corner, glancing back I managed to see a glimpse of Ciel running out, covering his contract eye with his hand, bewildered. Alois laughter filled the otherwise empty, silent and eerie corridor as we continued to ran.

"Is it not fun, Yuri?!"

I shook my head furiously. I never did liked running.

Ciel chased them down the corridor, hand outstretched to grab the girl who was in his near reach. He is nearly successful, but his hand only connects with the ribbon in her hair, bringing the rest of the long locks tumbling down...

The effect is eerily beautiful, as Yuri looks back at him amidst her flying hair, looking like a wounded animal. She continues running, but that brief image has Ciel mesmerised, and he stops running, as though forgetting to continue.

It's not purely a case of realizing her beauty — he'd be vastly annoyed if one was to once again played into the trope of a man not finding a woman beautiful until he is hit in the face with a Great Big Flag of Femininity, like a gorgeous waterfall of hair or pretty clothes or a made-up face.

It is more that Ciel is transfixed with the image of her vulnerability in this moment, at this glimpse into the humanity underneath her cynical veneer. There's a beauty in that, but not of the purely physical kind.

And then he brings himself back to his senses and resumes the chase
__________________________

Ciel, clenching his fist turned to the right and down the wooden stair that seemed to have been a wine storing basement.

The effect he felt upon entering the cellar was something he hated. Muttering in pain and grabbing his head as his legs gave out at the wave of nostalgic and nausea, he swallowed the urge to vomit his stomach content as the young Earl with a biting lip used all his strength to stand up as the blurry effect lessened to some extent.

He turned to the right where the light bulb hung, creating a small circle outline of the light.

That spotlight—

He saw a transparent figure standing in the middle of the light, the man wore a black trench coat with a hat that hid his face. The man was staring at something in the shelf.

"It is 'New Moon Drop'" The man explained to the puzzling Earl, "It is said that leaves picked during the full moon let off a sweet scent. This is reverse. Those picked during the new moon waft an odour of unfathomable darkness. It is also known as the 'Soul's Temperature.'" Now the unknown, ghost like figure turned around. Ciel recognised the voice and the partial of his face.

"Sebastian!" He ran to the demon only to disappear the moment he stepped foot onto where the man was standing, and getting a good look at an object that was upon the shelf.

New Moon Drop

"Agh!" Another sharp pain that pierced his head.

Not yet A voice told him

It's alright. Let me show you.

Ciel quickly recovered and looked around for the source of the voice.

Before that...

The whole room swirled uncontrollably and chaotically that knocked the balance of his foot, his body toppled over the shelves, knocking some contents out of their places as he found himself on four before letting out acidic content over the floor.

Quick, sharp intake of pants as he wiped the remaining liquid in the corner of his mouth before standing up, he exited the place.

"Don't kill him! Don't kill him! Capture him, Claude!"

Those voices surrounded his head as he ran to unknown destination.

"Ciel Phantomhive!"

He turned to the left corner under an arch. He knew this place. He knew the way out. This paths was used by Sebastian after all.

"Wow! I have obtained him at last! Ciel!"

He could see it, the back door exit. Using his remaining strength he slammed open the door, rushing out to the outside as cold air and forest greeted him. The young Earl ran deeper into the dark forest, taking a short break while leaning against a tree trunk catching his breath.

"What's the matter?" A voice ogled sadistically. Startled, the tired Ciel looked up to see the dark abyss of the forest and soon a figure walked out.

"Are you suffering? Does it hurt?" It was Alois, "If it hurts, I will lick you and heal up..." He licked his lip seductively, "Your wound."

"Cut your act out!" Ciel demanded, angrily, "Cut your act out, Alois Trancy!"

It seems he is caught red handed, "So you knew. How boring." He pulled the wig, revealing a much shorter blond hair.

"I knew you would make your move if I was alone." He revealed, "Did you follow me on purpose? Even if you did..." Behind the tree, Claude stepped out then three triplet demon jumped down.

Alois then extended his hand toward the other tree opposite, taking his hand I stepped out too. Ciel's eyes narrowed recognising me at first sight before a confident smirk overtook his anger.

"Don't you look down on me." The Phantomhive Earl warned coldly.

"It is exactly as young master says." Said Sebastian as he stepped out the seclusion behind the tree Ciel was currently leaning against.

"I should have warned you earlier, Claude." The Phantomhive demon narrowed his eyes.

Alois smiled reassuringly, "It's nothing really, I just wanted to talk in a quiet place."

"Hosting a costume ball and even dressing up like that...what do you want from me?"

"I want you." Alois simply answered, I always did blush at this scene. It sounded so wrong.

"What do you mean?"

"I want you. That all it is, Ciel Phantomhive. Everything you take for granted, right Yuri?" His grip tightened around my wrist, almost cutting off the circulation.

"Eh? Hm.." I agreed, baffled.

"If you refuse, everyone in there will be slaughtered."

Ciel frowned, realising the reason for the invitations and the vast amount of people in there.

"I have prepared for some entertainment." Alois smirked sadistically, "Once that begins, everyone will die, including your loved ones."

"Do as you please." Surprised look appeared on Alois' face while Sebastian looked smug at the satisfactory answer from his young master.

"Is it really alright?"

"Sure." Smirked Ciel, "If you can, that is. I have something to ask you as well."

"What is it?" Questioned the Trancy Earl, "I'll answer it...if you kneel down before me and wag your tail, that is."

"I wonder who will be the one to wag his tail." Ciel retorted with no intention of losing.

"You sound quite confident." Alois noted before walking over to Claude without letting my hand go. We had an awkward moment for goodness sake!

"Don't get big-headed just because you have a pretty good butler." He leaned against Claude, "My Claude is far better!" Then his tongue slipped out, revealing the contract mark glowing golden in the dark.

"As I thought, you are one, too." He confirmed, his hair swaying gently against the current of the wind whispering through the leaves, "You understand, don't you, Sebastian? The contract between you and me is for you to lend me your power and to protect me from death until my goal has been fulfilled."

"Of course. I have been your loyal servant since then." He told confidently, "I will grant your every wish until the very day our contract completes parts our souls."

"That's a good answer." The Earl accepted.

"Hoheo Taralna, Rondero Tarel." He cast like a spell, "Claude, get Ciel!"

"I order you, Sebastian, protect me no matter what!"

"Yes your Highness." Claude answered.

"Yes, My Lord." Sebastian said with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.4K 20
Hi guys this is my first story, and first fan fiction! I hope you like it! I own the Black Butler but if anything is out of order or out of place fee...
1.7M 29.2K 52
What if your boyfriend was a boy from Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji?! Ciel, Sebastian, Alois, Claude, Finny, Bard, and Undertaker. See how you meet, fir...
9.1K 372 20
Sebastian's a half demon half human. Being the son of Satan, he is royalty; He always knew he wanted to be the next king of hell, but when his father...
53.4K 1.2K 40
☞❀✧⊰/ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ\⊱✧❀☜ Sequel to ☞ Ciel X Alois: 【Infatuation or Love?】 ⚠️WARNING⚠️: This Story Contains Smut and Mood Swings! Read at your own risk! ✏...