It Was An Accident // Sterek...

Af _SterekTrash_

Completed Stiles "accidentally" let it slip to a group of very popular girls that he was gay, which really... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SURPRISE
Announcment

Chapter 17

25.4K 1.1K 472
Af _SterekTrash_

A/N: okay, so I usually don't update so soon, but I wrote the chapter last night and someone asked if I could update again today, so sure. Here you go. (but don't expect another update before next week, maybe longer)

Stiles

He knew, after watching Derek all night, that he was going to end up saving his ass from doing something stupid. Stiles broke up with him, yeah, but he still cared about Derek. If anything, he wanted to get Derek back, but he didn't plan on that happening. So when he saw Derek leaving with a random guy, he followed them. Sure, it was a dumbass move considering the guy was bigger than Derek, but still. It wasn't jealousy, it was just protecting a friend. That was all. 

But then Derek looked so upset and Stiles couldn't just leave him. That's how he ended up knocking on the Hale's door at midnight with a drunk Derek clinging to his side. If Derek had been sober, Stiles would not have been allowed to drive the camaro, but since he was too drunk to drive, there was no choice. Derek was already out past curfew, as was Stiles, but he called his dad and straightened it all out before taking Derek home. 

Mrs. Hale looked extremely irritated when she opened the door. Stiles thanked God he hadn't been drinking, otherwise he'd feel even more uncomfortable than he already did. "Uh, hey," he muttered, scratching the back of his head nervously. She stood there for a moment glaring at them, but eventually stepped out of the way and let Stiles inside. "Thanks," he mumbled, dragging a half conscious Derek through the door. 

She slammed the door behind them, making Derek jump and suddenly very aware of the situation. "Oh, um. . . Mom, I'm really sorry," he slurred, tightening his grip on Stiles' shirt. 

Mrs. Hale rolled her eyes and then crossed her arms over her chest. "We'll discuss your punishment tomorrow, Derek. After school, because you're still going," she scolded, giving him that mom look. Stiles had gotten it from Scott's mom plenty of times. "Stiles, you can take him upstairs. Thanks for bringing him home and not letting him drive." She smiled, looking exhausted, like she'd been waiting up for Derek to come home. 

"You're welcome," Stiles replied, struggling to move towards the stairs under Derek's weight. 

"You can stay as long as you'd like," she called after them. "It's not like you can do anything with him being in such a state," she said, almost amused. Stiles grinned, but tried to bite it back. 

"Thanks," he responded, finally making it to the bottom of the stairs, only to be stopped by Derek's little sister. "Uh, hey Cora. Could you excuse us please?" he tried, pushing Derek up a step, hoping to get him to actually walk. Cora gaped at them, but moved out of the way so Stiles could keep walking behind Derek in case he would fall backwards, which he almost did a few times. 

When they made it to the top of the stairs, Cora was right behind them, full of questions. Stiles wasn't paying enough attention to answer any of them, but Stiles could tell it was irritating Derek. "Is he drunk? He's not old enough to drink!" Cora said, making Derek turn around and face her. Her eyes widened as she backed away. "Sorry," she mumbled, staying back against the wall. 

Stiles sighed and grabbed Derek's arm, forcing him into his room. He guided Derek towards the bed and sat him down, then lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it to the floor. He stopped when he heard footsteps behind him and turned around. "Cora, go to bed," he whispered. 

She shifted uncomfortably and looked at Derek, then back at Stiles. "I just want to know if he's okay," she muttered. "And. . . are you guys dating again?" She obviously wasn't going to leave until she got an answer, so Stiles decided to be as vague as possible. 

"It's complicated, alright? Just go back to bed. You have school tomorrow." He gently turned her around and pushed her towards the door, ignoring the questions spilling out of her mouth. Finally, she was gone and Stiles shut the door to keep her out. 

"That wasn't very nice," Derek mumbled from the bed, giving Stiles an amused grin. Stiles rolled his eyes in reply and continued what he started. He carefully pushed Derek back on the bed and unbuttoned his jeans, then peeled them off his legs. It was awkward, but it wasn't that bad considering he'd seen Derek naked before. "Thanks," Derek said softly, letting Stiles pull the cover over him. 

"Welcome," Stiles whispered, running a hand through Derek's hair as he smiled warmly. He probably wouldn't get another chance to apologize, so he took a deep breath and gently touched Derek's cheek. "Der, I'm really sorry, for everything. It's been so complicated and I didn't think I deserved you, and I still don't, but I'm a really selfish person and I. . . I miss you." He sniffed and wiped at his face, because he didn't mean to start crying, and then stood up straight so he could leave. He turned around slowly, trying to compose himself before he walked downstairs. He took one step and then stopped because Derek had said something. Stiles turned around, eyebrows raised in question. "What?" he asked, stepping closer. 

Derek half sat up and looked at Stiles, nervously biting his lip. "I said stay."

Stiles shifted awkwardly on his feet and looked down, avoiding Derek's eyes. He wanted to stay so bad, but in the morning, when Derek was himself again, Stiles wasn't sure what would happen. "Derek. . ." he trailed off, shaking his head. He didn't move, even when he heard Derek get out of bed. He squeezed his eyes shut, taking a deep breath, and then Derek was gently cupping his cheeks and Stiles had to look at him. "I shouldn't," he breathed, clenching his fists at his sides. 

"Please, don't leave me," Derek replied, brushing his lips across Stiles'. "Stay with me, baby. Please?" Stiles couldn't do this to him again. He couldn't leave again when Derek was talking like this. He did it once, but he couldn't do it a second time, especially since the first time killed him. Derek closed the distance between their lips and kissed him, slow and gentle. Despite the taste of alcohol, it was amazing. It was everything Stiles had been thinking about ever since he broke up with Derek. He couldn't hold himself back anymore. He didn't care what would happen tomorrow. 

"Okay," Stiles mumbled against Derek's lips. "Okay, I'll stay." Derek smiled into the kiss, his hands finding Stiles' thighs as he lifted him into the air and then stumbled backwards onto the bed. Stiles would stay, but as much as he wanted to, he could keep doing this. It would just make things more awkward in the morning, and he didn't want to have sex with drunk Derek. "Der," he mumbled, pulling away from the kiss, even though Derek tried to pull him back. "Hey, you need sleep."

"I'm fine," he muttered, kissing Stiles' neck. Stiles almost let him continue, but he knew Derek needed to go to bed. They had to be up in six hours. 

"Derek, come on," Stiles said, pushing his face away and dragging himself off of Derek's chest. "If you want me to stay, we're going to sleep." Derek pouted, but didn't object. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist and pulled him against his chest. 

"Goodnight," he whispered, kissing Stiles' head. "I'm glad you stayed."

Stiles smiled softly, running his thumb over Derek's hand affectionately. "Me too."

+++

He woke up to Derek's alarm blaring in his ear, which was not how he enjoyed waking up. He sighed and wriggled out of Derek's arms so he could hit the button to turn the damn thing off. Derek was grumbling something beside him and shoving a pillow over his face. Stiles wasn't sure what was going to happen today, but he hoped it would be something good. 

"Stop fucking staring at me, you creep," Derek mumbled, peeking at Stiles from underneath of his pillow. He grinned and threw the pillow to the end of the bed, sitting up as he did so. He sighed heavily, staring down at his lap. Stiles didn't know what to say, so he didn't say anything. He just crawled over to Derek and gently grabbed his face, forcing Derek to look at him. "Are we-" Stiles smiled and literally smashed his lips into Derek's, catching him slightly off guard. Derek relaxed after a few seconds and wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist. 

He was taking a big risk, assuming Derek would take him back after last night, but he couldn't help himself. He couldn't get over Derek if he tried, so why try? "I'm sorry," Stiles said, pulling away from the kiss. "Really sorry."

Derek smiled, running his fingers through Stiles' hair, pulling him back in to kiss him again, slower this time, despite their morning breath. When they pulled away again, Derek kissed his nose and pressed his lips together. "It's okay. I'm sorry for last night."

"I'm not the one you should apologize to," Stiles replied. He kissed Derek's cheek and then dragged himself out of the bed to find his shoes. Derek was going to have to drive him home so he could get ready for school, which meant he needed to get his butt moving. 

Derek cringed a little, rubbing his hands over his face. "My mom is pissed, isn't she?" 

"Oh yeah, big time," Stiles confirmed, nodding his head. "But you can deal with her after school. Oh, and Coach scheduled a practice for today, so you have to be there too." He found his shoes and slipped them on his feet as Derek finally got out of his bed and moved around his room, rummaging through his drawers. "Hey, you have to take me home so I can get dressed and shower."

"I have to shower too, dummy," Derek shot back, smirking at Stiles. "You could always borrow something of mine, and you know, showering with someone saves water, so-"

"No," Stiles laughed, shaking his head. "Your parents may be at work, but your sisters are still here." 

Derek shrugged and found the clothes he wanted to wear. "Okay, but you can still wear something of mine and shower after me. It takes less time." He stared down at Stiles, who was still sitting on the floor because he had to put his shoes on, and raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

Stiles sighed. Wearing his boyfriend's clothes wouldn't be terrible. "Alright, fine, but I'm going to look homeless because all of your clothes will be too big on me." He kicked his shoes off again and stood up, walking over to Derek. 

Derek sat his clothes on top of his dresser and then searched for more, eventually finding a long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans that were too small on him anyways, but would still be big on Stiles.

Stiles waited on Derek's bed as his boyfriend showered. He was thankful that one of Derek's sisters didn't barge into Derek's room because he didn't feel like answering a million questions. It was awkward enough last night trying to get Cora to leave them alone. 

After awhile, Derek came back into the room, fully dressed and ready to go. Stiles quickly took his shower and got dressed in the oversized clothes Derek provided. Finally, they were ready for school. If they didn't leave soon, they'd be late.

"Der, let's go," Stiles said, tugging on Derek's arm. Derek wrapped his arms around Stiles' waist and pulled him closer, trying to kiss him, but Stiles pushed him away. "If you're late to school, your mom won't just ground you. She'll kill you." He pried Derek's hands from his waist and Derek sighed. 

"Fine, let's go to school."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1K 13
Stiles accidentally summons he and Derek's children from the future to the present.
396K 10.1K 15
When Stiles dad turns back to his old way of drinking and starts to abuse him, Stiles doesn't know what to do. He doesn't tell anyone in hopes that...
84.6K 1.8K 22
What if Stiles and Derek actually ended up together? Highest rankings: #1-Stiles #1-Sterek #1-Teenwolf #3-Derek
221K 8.4K 40
Derek receives a text from an unknown number. He expected the number to stop texting him after the mishap but it turns out the boy just doesn't stop...