Human Pokemon X Reader! (One...

By highondreamzzz

What if the dazzling creatures suddenly turned into humans?! Human pokemon x Reader! Request: [CLOSED] for no... More

Salamence
Empoleon
Treecko
Greninja
Author's note
REQUEST CLOSED
Infernape
NOTE!

Metagross

3.4K 92 40
By highondreamzzz

A/n: I don't own the picture. Kisses to the artist who made this. Awesome.. Btw, (s/c) means skin color, okay?? :))
Please, if I have any grammar errors.. Correct me... Please!! TT_TT
------
You met Metagross since you were little. When he's still a Beldum, you rather picked him instead of a starter Pokemon. That's when it became so attached to you, and always protect you from harm. Doing it's best to be your guardian and you were it's trainer. A pokemon like Metagross, doesn't have a gender.

But it's absolutely shocking that after so many years being on your pokemon's side... You didn't actually know at first that inside of him is actually a male.

First he's a Beldum. Then a Metang.. Then a strong Metagross.. But why did he suddenly turn into a human??? Theres no 4th evolution right?! So there's no answer to that question.. He just turned into a human unexpectedly.

'His' four iron legs magically turn to 2 human legs. And the way he talks? Well, he talks like we, humans now.. But still the intonation of his voice is still monotone.. Still like a computer.

No matter how smart Metagross is.. Even outsmart humans.. There's still one problem that his computer brain cannot understand..

And that's 'Feelings'.

But you found it quite adorable. Sometimes when he see new actions or things, he activates his 'Dictionary' brain and  whatever he sees he calls out the meaning to you and ask certain questions. Like a 5 year old boy asking something to his mommy.
~~~~~~~

Today is Valentine's Day.. Lots of boys were swarming over you, asking you out (which you declined them), giving you gifts, which you sadly accept it. Since you might break their feelings if you didn't, since there's no doubt they put all of their efforts giving it to you.

Yes, you were one of the most attractive girls in your school. But you find it very annoying. Some girls in your school were jealous of you. Hating you because of your looks. It's not your fault that you were born with a image like that right?

Flawless (S/c) skin that matches your beautiful (H/l), (H/c) locks that bounces whenever you walk because of your hair volume. And lastly your radiant (E/c) eyes that makes everyone speechless on how beautiful your eyes were.

You went through the halls, looking for your locker until a cute freshman calls out your name. You waited for him to say something, since he's so nervous to start. And that blushing face of his, made Metagross curious.. Raising a brow, ready to activate his 'Dictionary mode' and ask you piles of questions later.

He was following you for the whole time. Being your classmate, best friend and all. "(First name)-san.. Please accept my gift.." The guy said, quickly handing you a heart-shape box. Inside of it is chocolate.

You gently accepted the chocolate and gave a small smile, making the cute freshman flush scarlet. "Thank you.." After that, he gave one last bow and scurry away. Such a bashful guy..

As you arrive to your locker, still with Metagross following behind you, you turn to him after you put your things inside you locker. "Metagross.. You're so quiet the whole time.. Is there something wrong?" You asked and slowly closed your locker.

He shook his head as a reply.

"Are you sure?" You asked again, tilting your head in confusion.

This time he didn't answer your question, but instead... He's on his 'Curious-mode' again. "(First name)-chan.. That guy.. What do you call that action when your cheeks turn red??"

You blush by his sudden question. There's so many questions to ask.. But why that?! "W-well.. Metagross.. That's what you call.. A Blush."

"A blush.." He repeated again.. Searching the word in his dictionary brain.

"Blush- The red color that spreads over your face when you are ashamed, embarrassed, confuse, etc."

Metagross stated in his always-monotone voice. "And also.. (first name)-chan.. People blush when they see the person they like right?? That's what (Friend's name) said to me." You were surprise by his another sudden question.

"Uhm.. Well yes.. (He's/She's) right. Let's just continue this conversation at the rooftop and eat our lunch there, yeah? Since its a little bit noisy in here." You didn't know why your heart suddenly beats so fast.. Is it because of Metagross? No, it can't be right? He's your long time partner, a friend in need. But why do you suddenly feel weird when he's around you?

Ever since he started being human, you didn't know the reason why you feel all giddy inside.. Is it because of his gentle touch and presence? His handsome looks? Or is it his personality? You have to admit you really do have a crush on him for a long time now. All those fun times you spend with Metagross, made you actually fell for the human computer. But what if he doesn't feel the same way? And that made your heart crumple. It's more than enough to be his friend, right??

Maybe..
~
Both of you arrive at the rooftop and sat on the neat, clean floor. Putting your packed lunch on your lap as Metagross does the same. You started to eat your lunch.. But your friend there, Metagross didn't even touch his food. His emotionless Crimson red eyes just stares at the ground. You started to get worried and stop eating.

"Metagross.. I said we can continue the conversation here in the rooftop, right? So don't hesitate to tell me your problems." You put your hand on his shoulder, making the male's shoulders twitch. There is something bothering him.. And you better find out right here this instant..

You let out a soft sigh.. "There is something wrong with you.. You're not your made of steel anymore but.... Don't tell me you still need fixing??"

"No.."

"Of course you don't.. You're a human now.. But Is your brain malfunctioning?"

"No, (First name)-chan.. My brain is functioning very well as always.." (A/n: PPFFTT... LOL)

"Then what's the problem? Tell me.." You whine like a kid and pouted. When Metagross saw that, he actually thinks it's freaking cute. Now, his dictionary mode turns on again. Making you flinch to his sudden reply.

"Cute- Having a pleasing and usually youthful appearance. Attractive or pretty especially in a childish, youthful, or delicate way.."

You started to get confuse and raise a brow. What's going on with him? He stated the definition of cute all of the sudden. Metagross only states the words who are unfamiliar to him when he hears it from someone or when he saw something-

Wait.. Saw.. What did he see?

Cute?

There's no one here but the two of you.. If he meant cute.. Does that mean he's calling you CUTE?! You blush.. Your cheeks are now as red as a tomato. Is that what Metagross is trying to say to YOU? Or you're just assuming?

"W-who are you c-calling c-cute?" You look into his Crimson red eyes. But because of your sudden question, he quickly averted your gaze to him. And starts to unconsciously blush as well. Which is a pretty rare sight for you.

"Well.. You, (first name)-chan.." He said in a soft tone, scratching his cheek a little. Does that mean Metagross finally understand feelings a little? But how? You didn't know what to say, you just sat there.. Not moving.. You're speechless.. "I-I.. Uhm.. Th-thanks.." You stutter while fidgeting your fingers.

You suddenly lost your appetite, so you quickly packed your food and place it beside you. Damn Metagross.. Why do you have to be so cute?! "Ne, (First name)-chan.. I have to tell you something."

"Hmm? W-what is it?"

"What do you call this word, when you saw someone... Your heart starts beating so fast, her smile.. Makes you melt.. You always feel the urge to hold her hand... To spend some quality time with her, to hug her, to kiss her, & to laugh with her.."

You let out a small chuckle. "So that's what you're feeling?" Metagross replies with a small nod. "Yes.. This feeling is very very weird.. What do you humans call it, (First name)-chan?"

"It's.. Love.. You're in love, Metagross.."

He looks at his palms and widens his eyes.. So it's called Love.. He said to himself... Activating his Dictionary again, he stated,

"Love- a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person. A person you love in a romantic way.."

Then he looks at you.. His Crimson red to your (e/c) ones .. He's actually pretty serious about this..

"Then I LOVE YOU, (First name)-chan.."

Before you could say anything, you felt his lips to yours.. It's surprisingly soft for a metal type pokemon.. Well he's human now right? Haha.. You wrap your arms around his neck and returned the kiss...

"I-I love you too, Metagross.."

"That's what you call.. A kiss, right?"

"Yes.. A kiss.." You giggled, which made his heart explode due to your extreme cuteness.

Extended ending:

School has ended for today.. So both you and your lover went out of the school while holding hands.. You always blush at the loving gestures.. But it's okay.. As long you could be with Metagross, it's a dream come true.

"(First name)-chan?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't talk to that weird freshman ever again, (First name)-chan.. He's making me uncomfortable.." You let out a small chuckle. Wanting to see how Metagross get jealous. "EH? Why not??"

"Because... I don't like him. He likes you. If he ever talks to you again.." A scary aura suddenly appears behind him.. He clenches his fist, and a bright light suddenly appear on it.. Holy shizzzz. Bad idea.

He's human. But why is he using meteor mash?!

"Mission... EXTERMINATE..."

Panic started to rise from you. He can still use his moves and abilities?! Well.. It's pretty obvious since he's super smart.. But what  the hell! Metagross is going to kill him! Yandere mode?! Or beast mode?!

"NO METAGROSS! No fighting!" Your voice made him stop. The glow from his knuckle disappeared. Making you feel relief. Thank god.

"B-But (First name)-chan---!"

"No fighting, Metagross. No violence. Let's just leave him alone okay?? Remember.. I'm yours.. And I always be.." You gave him one of your sweetest smile and kiss him on the cheek, making his ears started to let out some steam and his cheeks are red as a tomato. "O-okay." He squeaked.

You gently tug his hand. "Hehe.. Cmon, we still have a date."

Metagross suddenly turns into a cute puppy whenever he's around you.. Cute..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

537K 11.4K 42
Marvel x Reader oneshots, from the Marvel cinematic universe. Fem reader, and male characters, mainly. :) Hope you like them, loves! \( ^ω^ )/ Reque...
297K 7.4K 24
Owari No Seraph X Reader Oneshots, because why not? Well then, feel free to jump in! (Requests are now closed)
33.5K 522 13
This is a Kuroko No Basuke - What if... (scenario) and knb x reader oneshot book. I accept requests , you can either comment it or message me perso...
18.9K 413 35
"What in the stars just happened?" "Man, if I knew I would be the smartest constellation you ever did see." **************************** What if the...