Life Changes (Rewriting)

By cheerhotty23

Mia's had a hard life. She lost her entire family. The only one she trusts is her best friend Annie who has a... More

Ch 1.
Ch 2
Ch 3 Presents
Ch 4 birthday
Ch 5 starting over
Ch 6 First Day
Ch 7 high school life
Ch 8 Kevann
Ch 9 Being Annie
Ch 10 Annie said yes
Ch 11 could it be?
Ch 12 Mia's Story
Ch 12 The Truth
School ends in worry
Stripping the old away
It's Different Now
The End
Back to Normal
Annie's bump
Welcome home? Oh no
My Hero
waking up

Love

597 17 1
By cheerhotty23

Annie’s POV

                “Blaze will fix things.” I really wanted to run after her and comfort her, after all she is still my best friend but I knew she needed to work things out with Blaze first, plus I can’t really run when I have a balloon as a stomach.

                “So do y’all know if it’s a boy or girl?” Mia’s new friend, Grace, sat across from us and looked lovely in the dress I had given her.

                “No, I really wanted to wait so Mia could be there. She’s the only family I have left. How did y’all meet?”

                “The strip club.”

                “Great, a house full of strippers.” Kevin had mumbled under his breath but all eyes turned to him as he poured yet another glass of whiskey.

                “Kevin dear, don’t you think you’ve had enough?”

                “No!” My eyes filled with water and I stood abruptly.

                “Excuse me I must use the restroom. Being pregnant sure sucks sometimes.” Forcing a giggle I walked out of the room without meeting the eyes of anyone. As soon as I got into the next room I collapsed into the couch. What was wrong with Kevin?

                Ever since I had gotten better I had noticed how much he drank. Did he not want to have the baby, or did he not want me? My hands immediately flew to the large bump that was my stomach. There was no way I was giving up this baby. It just wasn’t going to happen.

Mia’s POV

                Foot steps followed me into the clearing and automatically I knew who it was.

                “I’m sorry!” Both of our voices produced the same words and the smile formed on my lips again.

                “I know I shouldn’t have said that Mia, my house is just as much your house and I want it to be that way for ever.” Turning my arms encircled around his neck as his went around my waist.

                “No I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have flipped out, it’s just…it took me so long, so long of me hoping, wishing that she’d come back and see me, to just care about me. All my friends, all the other girls in my grade, I wanted to have a mom, to help me pick out my prom dresses, and talk about boys with. I finally got over the thought of her coming back after all that time and now she’s here.” Tears poured down my face as I just sobbed right in front of the guy I loved, and for the first time I didn’t care. I didn’t have to be someone I wasn’t with Blaze, I could just be me.

                “Mia, I know how you feel okay? But I talked to her. Do you really think I would have brought her here if she could hurt you? Why can’t you just give her a chance and listen to her?” Staring into his deep blue eyes I realized something.

                “Blaze, I don’t want anything to ever get between us. I know, sometimes, I can be hard to deal with but I just need to be reminded how much you actually care, because you’re the only person in my life that’s cared about me and I’m just giving you everything.” His lips gently covered mine and passion filled my body. I loved him so much.

Blaze’s POV

                Mia slept soundly in my arms. I wanted so much to wake her and kiss her lips, but I knew she needed the sleep and she was just so peaceful. When we had gotten back to the house Mia actually did what she said she would. Her and her mother sat in the living room for 3 hours talking. They probably would have stayed up all night but I want Mia to get some rest in, plus I needed some, with Mia gone I had spent most of my nights wide awake and the dark circles under both our eyes proved it. I never wanted to lose her again. God had given me a hard life as a child but now I see that he did it all so I would be the best man that Mia deserved. She deserved to be treated like a queen and from this moment on she would be. I don’t care if my friends say I’m whipped, because it’s true, I am. I know from this moment on I would do anything to keep that gorgeous smile on her face.

Mia’s POV

I laid in his arms, wrapped around my waist gently rubbing my skin, as mine trailed up his bare chest. He had pleasured me in ways no one else has, he knew me well enough to know what I liked the best and tonight he had mastered them. My body was sore, my voice weak, every inch of me was tired, but my mind was in pleasure. He had made love to me and we now fell asleep in each other’s arms. I had been petrified about how it would be but thankfully he took it slowly and made sure he walked me through every part. When I was younger I had pictured this moment. Not necessarily the moment, but after it. As everyone says, the aftermath of a storm is the worst. Your body and soul were aching yet your mind was in peace. I never expected I would find someone that fit into my life, someone that could be my best friend, and knew me better than I knew myself. Is that even possible?

                 Sunlight hit my naked body as I slipped out of Blaze’s arms. He stirred but soon fell back asleep. I found my shirt and pants but my underwear and bra were somewhere else. I walked into his bathroom and found my underwear next to the shower and my bra on the sink handle. A giggle escaped my lips as the thoughts of the previous night came back. The cold tile floor startled me as my bare feet walked across them. I walked into his closet dropping my dirty clothes and grabbing a lacy black bra and underwear out of his underwear drawer. He had bought some outfits to keep at his house for nights like these until I moved out of my parent’s house. Well that’s after they meet him. I slipped on a black tank top and some jeans. The shirt didn’t hit my pants so there was a strip of skin exposed between the top and pants. I grabbed some flats next to his shoes, a necklace, and some rings I had left here. My hair fell to my back curling slightly at the tips.

                As I walk back into the bedroom I happen to notice Blaze is still asleep, that lazy boy. A slow smile forms on my lips. His hair is hanging over his closed eyes. I want him to wake up so I can see his beautiful eyes. The piercing eyes I loved so much were hidden while he slept. How in the world did I end up with this gorgeous sweet guy I really didn’t know? I knew for one thing though, I would never leave his side again. If an issue came up I would talk to him and trust him. Slowly I sighed and started picking up his clothes. Why were my clothes everywhere and his are all by the door? I bite my bottom lip thinking through the events of last night.

                “Baby, come back to bed.” My head snaps toward the bed. The smug smile he always gives me covers his face.

                “What are you thinking about baby? You’re doing that thing where you bite your bottom lip you always do that when you’re thinking or when you’re holding in a moan but were not doing that right now.” The smirk covers his gorgeous face and his green eyes seem to pierce my blue ones as he sits up in bed.

“You look so adorable when you do that…” Slowly he walks towards me cupping my face and brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

“You’re so adorable and innocent. I love it when you do that with your lips. Although I love everything you do with your lips, they’re my favorite feature of you.” He does love my lips. All his friends have to listen to him talk about them. I know this because all his friends are my friends and most of them are also dating my friends. It’s funny because none of them would have met if it wasn’t for me.

                Slowly his lips touch mine, brushing against them, teasing me. His eyes hold mine in place as he watches what his teasing does to me. Well two can play that game. I push myself against him pushing his mouth open as our tongues meet in my mouth. My hands trail down his bare chest to his waist and lower. I rub his tender area and feel him moan into my mouth. He lets go of my waist moving his hand to my chest and one to my ass, as soon as he does I pull away walking towards the door. I love playing games with him.

                At this point I knew I had about a ten seconds head start before he got up. Sure enough I hear heavy pounding behind me. Turning to see how much of a distance there is I choke to see just how close he is. Focusing on running I turn back around just to come to a screeching halt at the top of the stairs. My body didn’t stop fast enough though and I felt myself twist and fall in midair.

                “Am I dead?” The harsh blow of the impact was softer than I thought.

                “Do you really think I’d let you die Mia? Plus I’m pretty sure you’d just end up in the hospital not dead.” Glancing down I see I’m hanging in the air above the steps and strong arms are wrapped around me. That could have been bad.

“Whoa what are you doing exactly?” Picking me up, he starts carrying me bridal style down the steps.

“Practicing. But seriously, next time be more careful Mia. I swear you’re like a baby I always have to keep an eye on you. You’re always getting into trouble.” I can’t help the grin that covers my face as he sets me on the counter and gets out stuff to make pancakes.

                “Hey it was in the contract, gotta keep you on your toes. Plus I kinda like being called your baby. Now feed this baby, she’s hungry.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.2K 50
Mia and Nick grew up together, developing a deep bond of friendship and blossoming love while dealing with less than ideal home lives. As things got...
Conflict Of Interest By Shy

Mystery / Thriller

1.2K 37 30
Mia is a waitress at a local restaurant where she met her not so local boyfriend who seemed to be the slick, cool, bad boy that girls love. They were...
1.2K 36 21
Mia is a girl who always has to "act her part". She can't figure out how to stop, or how to be happy again...or was she ever happy at all? She's good...
271 41 9
"If they are just dreams...then how come they feel real?" Mia, who is willing to find out what happened to her past since the day of her horrible acc...