His Ugly Mate

By TrippySoul

Fawn Jones has always been told she was ugly. That she was the definition of un-attractive. She had grown to... More

Meeting...Well Bitten By Mr.Keys |Prologue|
Mine....Only|Chap.1|
Pink Satin|Chap2|
Jealous Woes (Part One)|Chap3|
Jealous Woes (Part Two) |Chap.4|
Future Wife |Chap.5|
Mrs.Jones |Chap.7|
Momma Number Dos? |Chap.8|
September...Get Off My Girl |Chap.9|
Major Key |Chap.10|
Round One Complete...11 More To Go|Chap.11|
Baby Making Music |Chap.12|
Island Vybz (Part One) |Chap.13|
Island Vybz (Part Two) |Chap. 14|
Island Vybz (Part Three)|Chap.15|

When The Exs Show Up... |Chap.6|

2K 105 20
By TrippySoul

(A/N: By the title you guys should already knoooooow it's about go doooown. Super gased about this hope you love.) (PS. Victor and Lisa in the MM played as Chris Brown and Rihanna)

The next two days Johnathan and I spent enjoying each other time considering it was the weekend. But today was Monday. He had to go back to work. So did I. We both got up at 8 grudgingly. It was harder waking him up. He was begging for me to stay home. But of coarse I knew I had things To handle. After getting up, we both drove to McDonalds and sat in and ate as we talked. I told Malachi to stay with Greg, he didn't fight me on coming to work. After eating John drove me to my apartment which he told me I'm moving out of...the nerve of him. I picked up my favorite car I owned my bubble gum pink jeep.

Johnathan told me he wanted to get one in all white for himself. I might just get him that for his birthday. Since its coming up. We drove off in our separate cars and headed to the office.

So, here I was now in the elevator on my way to lunch after working from 9 to 1. I wanted to go visit go visit my future husband.

Ugh he has me saying it...

As I walked into the office I put a little twist in my hip. I felt more confident. It showed. The men in his office turned their heads to look at me. I knew that with every firm step my heels clicked and my titties jiggled hey it's something they can't have so I'm not worried.

"Who is she? Damn I'd hit that." I heard someone say as I walked pass. I looked at them and giggled shaking my head. I heard various variations of that comment like...

"You see her titties man?!"

"She got a fat ass too."

"I need a girl like that."

And honestly every comment boosted my confidence. As I made it to the door I looked at the final door in the hallway to see something that shocked the hell out of me.

Was he really talking to this hoe right now?!

"Johnathan. I know you have no reason to forgive me or even talk to me. But I wanted to talk to you." Fiona spoke as she sat on his desk. Her legs crossed as she looked at him seductively. I felt my heart breaking in two. I know he seen the way she was looking at him he wasn't even telling her to stop.

"Actually... I been meaning to talk to you." He spoke softly. She looked at him and smiled. I felt some tears well up in my eyes.

"Hey Faw-"David stop at the door next to me seeing what I was seeing. I felt sick to my stomach.

"I forgive you....and I will admit that I use to love you." That's all I needed to hear. I stormed off.

"Fawn!" David called out to me. I ran off quickly I covered my chest to keep it from bouncing all over the place.

I got on the elevator down the last thing I seen before the doors closed were my boyfriends heart broken face. I looked down at my shoes and walked out the building quickly and into my car. I went to my favorite cafe and went order a frap.

"Fawn." I turned around and expected it to be Johnathan but was met with Victor's face. I frowned slightly and he held my hand which I politely pulled away. He looked into my eyes.

"Fawn...can we sit." He asked motioning his head towards the table. I sighed and rolled my eyes sitting down. He sat in the chair across from me. He looked at me.

"You look gorgeous Fawn." He stated looking at me. His eyes only showing sincerity. I blushed lightly and looked down my outfit.

"Victor...stop playing with me you have a whole wife." I stated sipping my drink. He grabbed my hand across the table.

"That I'm not in love with." He whispered. I scrunched up face and he sighed.

"Fawn I'm in love with you..."

I looked at him as if he was speaking a foreign language.

"How Victor? You cheated on me? People in love don't do that." I asked confused as hell.

"Fawn...I love you. I cheater on you because I was scared. I didn't want to do what my father did to my mother. You know that. The night before I almost hit you...and I had to stop myself. I never wanted mess you up like that. I can't help myself. Lisa isn't you. I miss my thick chocolate beauty all the things I said I didn't mean. Your not fat baby. If anything you thick as fuck. I love you Fawn." Victor confessed still holding my hand. Then suddenly...

I heard a deep growl behind me. I looked back to see Johnathan with the angriest face I have ever seen. I moved my hand away from his and Victor looked confused.

"What did you just say...to my wife?" Johnathan growled. Victor looked at me in confusion.

"Wife?" Victor looked at me again for answers

"Excuse Us." I grabbed Johnathan by his arm and dragged him slightly to the side. He was over reacting. Especially since he wanted to talk the hoe Fiona.

"What the fuck was that motherfucka doing holding your hand and telling you he loves you!? You blushing. I seen that." He growled.

"Baby-" I held him back by his chest which was laced in a beautiful armani suit that fitted him too well.

"I'll talk you later. Right now..." He said and walked back up to Victor who still looked confused.

"Can we talk outside?" John asked as he low key cracked his knuckles.

"Outside? You wanna fight?" Victor asked. Johnathan nodded as he smirked.

"Hell yeah. I want to fight. I want to beat your ass for having the nerve to even come close to my mothafucking wife." Johnathan stated as he walked out the cafe and Victor followed. I chased behind them and tried to break it up.

"Guys. Come on can we just talk this out. This is all a misunderstanding." I pleaded holding Johnathan back. I couldn't risk him killing Victor right now. Better yet shifting in public.

"Misunderstanding my ass. Fawn this little snowflake really think he can pull you that funny. You know you loved my dick baby." Victor said being reckless as usual like he always did. He knew he was lying. He tried to get me to even get close to his dick. Firstly it was small as hell maybe 3 inches and it wasn't even that cute. I practically threw up when I seen it my freshman year of college.

Those words was enough for Johnathan to send a hard punch right into Victor's temple making him fall back. Not once did Johnathan take off his jacket he seemed unfazed. I tried to hold him back which he did but Victor came towards him almost hitting me. Johnathan pushed me out of the way protectively and I fell back on my behind.

Sorry

I heard John grunt in my mind. He was still mad at me. I pouted but got back up to try to break up the fight. They threw punches tit for tat but clearly Johnathan was using Victor as a punching bag. Victor got one good punch off which brushed John's nose. This made Johnathan smirk. He snorted out his blood indicating to me that he had a broken nose.

"Oh you aren't a punk after all. Let me beat your ass like you got heart. I'm spare you your life." Johnathan chuckled. He hit Victor with multiple punch combo's and even kneed him a couple times. The police pull up as Johnathan was about to loud Victor's head onto the concrete. The arrest Johnathan and Victor. I tried my hardest to explain the officer that my husband was just trying to protect me but they weren't hearing it.

"Ma'am he almost killed the other young man. We have to arrest him. Although, we will let you talk to him before we take him down to the station. Follow us." The brown skin cop told me. I smiled at him and walked up to that car where the door was open. I rubbed Johnathan's thigh. He stared straight toward and moved his thigh out of my grip.

"Baby...listen...I'm going to bail you out and then I can explain everything that happen. Don't be mad at me." I stated. He looked at me a glared.

"No need. You can go back to your apartment . Greg is coming to bail me out. I don't need you." He growled. My heart broke and I slammed his door.

"Fuck you then." I rolled my ryes and hopped in my jeep. I was going to bail him out. But I sure in hell wasn't going to talk to him. I should be mad him. Not the other way around. When I arrived at the station Greg and Malachi was already there. They didn't pay his bail so I did and sat in the seat next to Greg.

"What happened?" They both asked. I explained the situation and they both understood my perspective just felt like I should have let him explain. But honestly I wasn't even still mad about that...I was mad at the way he said he didn't need me. When he walked out I crossed my arms and didn't face him. He looked at me and growled.

"Didn't I command you to go home?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes and storm up to him. I smack his face and shook my head.

"Is that what you want?" I asked. He glared at me.

"Look in my eyes. You think I would really be entertaining Victors cheating behind." I asked him. He looked into my eyes and all the realization started to sink in on him.

"Baby I'm so sorry." He pleaded as held onto my arms. I snatched my arms out his grip and stormed off.

"Fawn baby. You know I'm jealous." He stated. I opened my car door and turned around.

"That doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk." I sneered at him.

"You said that you didn't need me." I added and got in car. He walked up to me. I looked forward refusing to look at him.

"Baby I didn't mean any of that. You know I can't live without. Just the thought of you leaving me for him pissed me off." He said rubbing my thighs. I smacked his hand off and I tried to pull my door close but he was in my way.

"You know I'm your jealous posseive jerk of a husband." He said kissing all up on my neck. I let out a slightly moan and hit at his chest.

"I should be mad at you. Talking to that hoe. Telling her you use to love her." I pouted and he grabbed my hands.

"Use to baby." He said looking into my eyes. I looked away from his puppy dog eyes. Ugh...I hate him.

"After you stormed off...you didn't hear when I told her that she was nothing to me. That I loved you and only you Fawn Amelia Jones." He whispered pecking on my neck. Licking at his mark that he imprinted. I whimpered and he smirked.

"How did you know my full name stalker?" I smirked he pecked on my lips.

"I have my ways ." He mumbled pecking at my lips.

I shook my head. He got into the car with me. He leaned down and got on his knees. He spread my legs apart and looked down smirking.

"No panties eh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 20.5K 32
Las mentiras envenenaron los corazones de aquellas dos personas malditas. Lu va en su 4to año en Hogwarts. Parecía que su vida iba normal, claro, su...
67K 8.5K 32
El sustituto del SR.Jeon ˚ ༘。🦋⋆˚⊹ ࣪ ˖ Jimin es un chico con una hermosa hermana gemela lamentablemente esta tiene un accidente un día antes de su...
33K 4.4K 13
Jungkook es echado de su casa junto a su pequeño hijo de apenas 1 año, su anterior Alfa tomó la decisión de correrlo al llevar a una nueva Omega a su...
119K 14.8K 37
la Soltera Samanun Anuntrakul mejor conocida como Sam, es una diseñadora de moda reconocida de todo Bangkok, una casanova incorregible con un ego po...