Don't Let Me Down

Від chasvt

You cant really tell if you feel something special for someone right? Well, thats what Riley exactly felt wit... Більше

Greetings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Book on the making!

Chapter 17

210 6 7
Від chasvt

Riley

"Riley..." Charlie said as he sighed

"Yes?" I said after i took a sip from my strawberry shake

"You look beautiful" he said as i blushed, i had butterflies in my stomach, oh, Charlie, why are you doing this to me. I felt so nervous, i had sweaty palms.

"T-thank you" i said stuttering, trying to hide my blush

"Well, you look cute blushing" he said as he chuckled, well that was embarassing

"Riley, i like you..." He said as he looked down at his shoes, i was shock for a moment, but i didnt wanna take things too fast

"Ch-" i ws about to say something when he cutted me off

"I get it if you dont feel the same way, but, atleast go on a date with me? or try to figure out your feelings, i really like you riley. The first time i saw you... My heart literally dropped." He said as he sighed

"Ill try to figure my feelings first charlie, i know you are a goodman, you are such a gentleman, but let me think things over" i said as i smiled at him, he did the same

"Well, its almost getting late. Ill walk you to your dorm" he said as he offered me his hand, i gladly took it and we then started walking to my dorm

Farkle

I saw them, it broke my heart, why am i so silly? Im useless. Why would i break up with Riley? Is it because of Isadora? I mean, yeah i guess it is. Because Smackle has everything, she is very beautiful and all. And i love her, but why do i still feel like i have feelings for Riley?

I shook my head, im confused. I followed Charlie and Riley to her dorm, i know im a creep, stalking someones business and shiz. But i couldnt help it, I, Farkle Minkus am jealous.

Why? I mean i have Isadora, she is such great in bed, and all and i love her and she is perfection, but why do i feel like loving smackle is wrong?

As i saw them standing infront of Riley and Mayas dorm, i quickly hid behind the curtains, so they couldnt see me that much.

I saw Charlie leaning in for a kiss, but then he shook his head, Riley just giggled, that part made me so furious. But ofcourse, im trying to calm myself down.

I saw them hugging, it felt horrible, i felt like a part just disappeared from me, seeing them like this just makes me so angry, sad, and all of those mixed expressions! Why am i such a dirtball? Why did i break up with such a beautiful girl? I mean, im the cause of her amnesia! I couldnt forgive myself at the moment, tears started streaming down my cheeks. Im all the cause of rileys pain, why am i such a useless, worthless idiot?

I couldnt forgive myself, and with that, i runned and runned towards my dorm, i wanted to be alone. I dont need any company, i just wanted to hide. I wanted to stay away from riley so that, so that... She wont suffer anymore.

I get it how maya wants me to stay away. Ive caused so much pain to her family, i dont know if they could ever forgive me on what i did.

Riley

The night was splendid, i had a great time with charlie. I dont know such a good guy still exists today.

I removed my hoodie and checked the clock, it was 9:30pm, i went to Maya's room and saw her studying, well thats a relief.

"Knock, knock" i said as i giggled

"Oh, hey riles" she said as she smiled, i came over to her and sat on her bed

"Thats a relief, why are you studying today?" I said

"Well, i dont know. I just had the feeling, oh! Hows your pictures?" She said excitingly, because i know once i captured my pictures, she'll paint them, and i really like it.

"Fine, i guess. Charlie said he liked me" i said as i sighed

"Charlie Gardner?" She said as she chuckled

"Yeah..." I said trying to hide my blush

"Seriously riles, he does look hot. But, I dont know what you think of him. But im prety sure you two would be good together." He said as she extended her hand to pat my shoulder

"Well, im still trying to figure out my feelings i guess.." I said and smiled

"Well, lets just see." She said as she yawned

"Night peaches" i said

"Night honey" she replied

I got out of Maya's room and started walking to my room, i took a breath. I sat down at my bean bag chair and thinked.

I dont know if i should date Charlie, i mean. Why do i feel like farkle and i have something to do with the past? He really seemed familiar, i just cant remember. Having amnesia is really fraustrating.

Farkle

I sat alone at the corner of my bed, i checked my clock, it was 10pm. I sighed i didnt know what to do.

Seeing riley here, just makes me wanna get back with her. But at the same time, ill hurt smackle. I cant do that.

But seeing my bestfriend with the person i love? Wait.. Did i just say love? No.. Farkle.. You cant just love someone, you have a girlfriend. I am so confused. And with that, tears streamed down my eyes. Seeing Charlie with Riley hurted me like shi*.

I looked at how riley looks at charlie, it was.. It was the same look when we started being together. I wasted our relationship real bad.

I covered my face with my hands. Im confused. It was dark in my room, no lights. Just me.

Should i tell Riley the truth about her past? But i know ill only ruin her life once more. I didnt know what to choose.

I heard a sudden knock at my door, "open" i said. The door creaked open revealing the face of my beautiful Isadora Smackle.

I quickly wiped away my tears so she wouldnt notice.

"Hey farkley" she said, hearing the word 'farkley' reminds me of riley, shes the one who made that up. Shes the one who only called me that, damn, i knew from the moment i miss her so much.

"Hey smackle" i said as i looked up to her

"I miss you" she said as she leaned over to me

I giggled "i miss you too" and with that, i kissed her. But nothing, no sparks, no butterflies in my stomach, no fireworks around us. I couldnt feel the same way i felt with riley, because the relationship riley and i had, it was extraordinary.

I pulled away, she had her confused expression. I just shook my head no, because i know what she was thinking. So i just pulled her into a tight hug and she hugged back.

•••••

I woke up, smelling a delicious cook of bacon and eggs. I went to see who was cooking, i was surprised it was Smackle.

"Hello Farkle" she said as she smiled placing the bacon and eggs into a plate "i already ate. So i cooked you two. Ill, be going now, love you." She said as she leaned over to kiss my cheek

"Thank you Smackle" i said and hugged her

She made her way towards the exit and waved goodbye, i waved back.

This smells real good.

•••••

Once i was done eating, i then got inside my bathroom to go wash up, it was another day in hell. I mean, school..

I just remembered, whay if i see Riley and Charlie? After thinking of that thought, my heart shattered into pieces.. Again.

I sighed as i walked out of the shower, i grabbed a grey plain tee and a black slocks. I grabbed my denim jacket and my converse shoes and wore it.

This denim jacket, is what i wore when i first said i love you to riley. Ofcourse i would never forget that moment, it was too precious.

I made my way towards the exit and locked my dorms door.

I walked along the park, it was a relief, i saw riley, reading a book on a bench, i wanted to come to her but i dont know. A part of me wanted, a part of me didnt want to.

But i just went to her anyways.

"Hey, um, riley.." I said as i said nervously

She looked at to me and beamed, ah, my ray of sunshine "hello, uh, farkle right?" She said as she smiled, i was hurt, she didnt remember me at all. But that was fine, she does have amnesia. I used my fake smile.

"Y-yeah, your first period is photography right?" I said while i sat down next to her, she closed her book and smiled

"Yeah, oh, your my seatmate." She paused for a second and giggled

"Thats my favorite sound" i mumbled something at my breath

"Were you saying something?" She said as she looked at me

"Oh, u, nothing. Nothing." I said nervously and just smiled, she did the same "well, since we have the same class, could, i you know. Walk you over to our class?"

"Well, i cant see why not?" She said and smiled, she then stood up and beamed "its a wonderful day isnt it?"

"Yeah, so, what do you like photography as a hobby?" I said as we started walking, the only way she knew how to take photographs aesthetically and beautifully is because of me, not to brag but, i taught her how to, and i could say she did an amazing job listening.

"Yeah, my mother said that i loved photography because of someone very close and special to me, she said it was a him, but i just couldnt know who that him is" she said as she shrugged, it was nice of Topanga to mention me to riles. Well, ofcourse she didnt tell her my name. I guess Topanga isnt really ready to face the truth to riley yet.

"But, she did told me that him started with a letter F. Ive been wondering, was it francis? Fredrick? Feeny? All those random names, but she said it was a unique name, i just dont know." She said as she sighed

"well, i hope and im sure, that youll know him sooner or later" i said as i smiled inside my head

"I really hope so" she said and took a deep breath

•••••

As we were walking along the school's hallway, people were staring, they were whispering. They must have something in their mind, i mean i guess they have just mistaken.

"Its weird." Riley said as she walked awkwardly

"Why?" I said as i shrugged

"Because people kept staring, and i think whispering about us. They must have thought we were a thing you know what im saying? When were actually not" she said and sighed

Oh how i wished we were in a relationship right now, i wouldve screamed to the whole world that i have the most amazing girl in my hands. But i couldnt, i couldnt just break up with smackle because of her. I didnt want to hurt smackle.

It actually hurts when she tells that we arent a thing, i mean we arent really a thing. But i just wish we are, im confused.

"Just dont mind them, theyre just really like that" i said as i sighed opening the room of photography for her to come in, she then just nodded and both of us took our seats.

Then again i just stared at her the whole time, i cannot remove my eyes off her. I guess im still inlove with Riley Matthews.

•••••

As class was over, i then saw the furious amazon warrior walking towards me, my eyes widened and i started to walk fast away from Maya, but then she quickly grabbed my jacket and turned me to face her.

"What did i tell you?" She said as she rolled her eyes at me

"To stay away from riley, yeah, i know." I said as i glared at her, but deep inside im nervous as hell

"I dont like that attitude freakle, if you dont want to leave her then dont,lets just see what your bestfriend, charlie gardner will do next" she said as she pointed to Charlie and riley talking, it hurts. Tears started to fall down my eyes, it hurts like hell.. "I know your hurt farkle, i can see it. You still havent changed a single bit of your love for riley havent you?" I shook my head no "thats what i thought. But farkle, if you really love her, you gotta fight for her, even when shes in the hands of your bestfriend, i know you'll just hurt your bestfriend but if you want her back youll do whatever it takes, if it means to break up with your girlfriend. But this is all you farkle, try to figure out what you should do." She said and then left. Maya was right, i still love riley too much.

I loked at riley and charlie once again, they were happy, should i step back for my bestfriend? Or should i fight for the person i love the most in the entire world? I dont wanna hurt Isadora, i just cant, i think i still need to figure out my feelings.

I saw Riley in Charlies arms, tears fell down my eyes, it hurts so much. And with that, i runned away as possible, i didnt know were i was going, all i know is that im confused, and i didnt want to go back.

•••••

So, hows le chapter everyone? Lmao, updating very
Slow because of school, its been really busy and i have to focus
So ill try and catch up with you guys' i love you all so much.

Instagram: rowsboat
Twitter: leriarkle
Youtube: riarkle kid

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

47K 1.5K 18
Riarkle.One word two people.When the school ships it but the two people in the ship don't,the school tell them that if they date for a month and they...
4.4K 117 10
This is a collection of short stories based around the Girl Meets World ship, Riarkle (Riley Matthews and Farkle Minkus). I'm still publishing parts...
27.4K 913 21
loneliness. That's what she felt as her best friend has been in San Francisco for three months and as she shut her family out. Riley Matthews was lon...
39.4K 1.4K 15
[Girl Meets World AU] Riley is going to college, she's not the richest, and her apartment is chilly. She leaves, and makes no friends at first. She h...