Dominantly His

By LiamOwnsAPetDragon

Cassidy Winters was a willing submissive, with an attentive secret that she hid from her ex-Master. The shock... More

Prologue
(1) Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk
(1.5) Jason
(2) Pleasure Doing Business
(2.5) Declan
(3.5) Declan
(4) Don't Sigh, Sign
(4.5) Jason
(5) Summer Dresses and Beach Undressings
(5.5) Jason
(6) The Sharpie Game |Part 1|
(6.1) The Sharpie Game |Part 2|
(6.5) Jason

(3) Show Me 'Better'

19.4K 185 33
By LiamOwnsAPetDragon

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! And pleasure ;)

He gently runs the whip's bristle down my bare back, making me shiver. I shake one of my ankles, biting my lip as I realize it's too tight to get out of.

"Are they tight enough?" He asks what I'm thinking, referring to the ankle straps as he drags the whip down my chest, smacking my áss with his free hand. I squeak, out of all things.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear your answer," he teases, running the whip up and down my body as if he was painting. He plants small, soft kisses on my neck. I moan quietly.

"They're tight enough," I whisper, quick to add a 'Master' at the end.

He starts kissing down my chest, licking each nipple gently as I watch them harden, hoping it's only the effect of the cold air. Slowly, he kisses his way down my stomach and close to my pússy, swiftly locking eyes as he pulls away. God, damnit. I moan in frustration, blowing quick pulses of air.

"I can't wait to taste you," he whispers huskily, quickly bringing down the whip on my áss.

I gasp sharply, my breathing heavy with anticipation. "Oh god."

"Oh that wasn't hard at all," he says, bringing down the whip to contact my áss again as a strangled cry escapes my throat. I was loving this, and there was proof. "I could do so much better, baby."

'Then show me better,' I wanted to say, deciding against it as I let out another frustrated moan while he lightly teased my pússy with his tongue, not quite making contact yet. That manipulative, teasing, piece of.. Angelic wonders.

He brings down the whip again, colliding at the same place as the last two lashes. Another strangled cry escapes as I scrunch my eyes closed, grimacing.

Apparently, he noticed my grimace, because I could hear him as he stood up and felt his burning gaze. "Look at me."

I didn't. I kept my eyes shut while I let him watch me. Was he going to stop?

"I said, look at me," he ordered, firmer this time. I hesitantly open my eyes, looking up at him slowly. "I don't want to see you do that again. You're going to enjoy what I like doing. Do I make myself clear?" He cracks the whip on my bottom again, harder than before.

"Crystal, Master!" I cry out, breathing heavily as he pauses. Gosh, this is so hot. Not only am I sweating, but he likes my vulnerable position. Jason blindfolded me all the time. God, Jason wouldn't even kiss me. Why? Why is that Declan can kiss me and make me feel like this when I've only known him for barely an hour, yet Jason couldn't when I've known for two years?

He smiles lovingly. "You don't seem to like the whip. Is that right?" He mutters, starting to paint me with the whip's bristle again, barely making contact.

"No," I breathed out. "I like it." I watched him slowly.

"I want you to choose something else off of the wall," he said, removing the whip and beginning to trace my breasts with the tips of his fingers, circling around my ńipples. He knew how to torture a sexually frustrated girl, he did. "Can you do that for me, baby?"

I pretend to ponder about it for a moment, when I'm really just enjoying this dominant's touch. He could make my core swell and wet by touching something so simple- like my forehead. Jason could barely do that when he touched me anywhere. Why am I making comparisons?

A mischievous grin cracks my features as I lick my bottom lip. "Why not you?"

"Careful what your wish for, baby," he murmurs, running his hand along my wet pùssy, breaking into a grin himself as the whip cracks on outer thighs. "I said choose."

"You!" I cry out again, shutting my eyes for a quick moment to normalize my breathing. I snap them open when he taps my cheek.

He hums as he retrieved a black, leather collar attached to cuffs of the same design. He snaps the collar around my neck, undoing the arm shackles and quickly cuffing my wrists. He undos the ankle straps as well so that I can walk around, except for the fact that he controls most of my movements with the attached leash.

I stand awkwardly away from him, admiring the leather around my wrists.

"On your knees," he orders. Without hesitation, I drop to my knees. On other occasions, I would have stuck my tongue out, refusing to do so as I bolted out of the room. Specifying other occasions, that would have been with Jason. Specifying this occasion, it made me want to do everything in my hands to make this guy praise me. Two simple words were gold, while with Jason, they really didn't mean much.

"Good girl," he mused, walking over to me. He dropped the leash in front of me, deliberately, of course, as he started to take off his pants. Holy hell.

Could 'hell' and 'holy' even be used in the same sentence? Since when is hell holy?

Since this guy showed up to buy you drinks at a bar and told you he was too dominating for his past girlfriend.

Shut up.

His boxers were quickly off as well, revealing his full naked glory. Good god, someone help me. He tugs gently on the leash, maneuvering my mouth to his cock. "This is what you wished for, isn't it? Your mouth is a bit sassy for my liking." Sassy? Excuse me, I didn't stick my tongue out and blow a raspberry in your face when you asked my to get on my knees. "Let's put it to better use, shall we?"

Whoa. His choice of words was better than that of the well-known authors. Let's put it to better use. Yes, let's!

He hovers his cock over my parted lips for a second, stroking it. "You want to please me, don't you?"

Is that even a question? "Yes, Master."

"Then suck like a good slut, and show me how well you could do this," he orders. I slowly but surely take his entire length in my mouth, sucking it slowly. "That's a good girl," he groans. I suck harder, reaching my hands up before he hisses. "Don't you dare use your hands."

I whimper slightly, dropping them on my thighs as I suck furiously, bobbing my head up and down slightly. He starts thrusting in and out of my mouth as I start to gag to a small degree.

"Such a good cock sucking slut," he praises, pulling out and walking behind me. For a second, I'm bemused. Jason would always cüm in my mouth, giving me exactly what I wanted. Declan wasn't. Master didn't do that. I couldn't help but think, why?

I lick my lips slowly, watching him as he revolves. "Stand up," he commands. I jump up like my áss was on fire. "Now, bend over the bed."

Biting my lip, I slowly walk over and bend on the bed like he told me to.

"Spread your legs a little," he adjusts. I do just that.

He then walks over, licking around my ásshole teasingly. I let out a moan, biting my lip harder as I stifle the rest of my sounds. It proves to be incredibly hard. "Please Master!" I beg in frustration.

He presses his tongue down on my ásshole. "Please what?"

"Please don't tease me," I manage lowly.

"God, I love it when you beg already," he whispers, shove in his tongue deep inside as he slips a finger into my pússy to rub my g-spot. "Are you ready for my cock? Do you deserve it?"

I moan loudly. "Yes, Master! Please!" I squirm slightly, moaning again. He removes his tongue, standing up. He begins to rub his clock op and down on my wet pússy, slowly sliding it inside. My breathing hitched. Fúcking never felt better.

Moaning loudly, I shut my eyes and steady myself on the bed. "Fuck, you're tight, baby!"

Grabbing my collar, he pulls it harshly as his thrusting increases in speed, intensifying. "I want your cum to soak my cock!"

I wince at the friction of the collar and my neck, crying out in pleasure. "Master!"

His thrusting mounts to a frenzy as he lets go of my collar, smacking my ass once. I hiss as he starts to pull on my hair, my orgasm building up. He sticks a finger in áss, twisting it around. "Are you going to cum for me?"

I cry out again, my body shaking. "Yes Master!" He pulls my head back harder, thrusting faster as my pússy clenches and I cum. I send him over the top, flooding my pússy with his cum as he slowly pulls out, watching the cum drip from my wet hole, onto my thighs and down my legs.

He unclips my wrists and takes off the collar, throwing it aside as he twirls me around and pulls me impossibly close. So close that I can feel his hard breathing on my neck. "You did great. I'd love for you to do that for me again," he says roughly. He connects his lips with mine, deeply kissing me as our tongues intertwine, softly dancing against each other.

When we pull apart, and I regain the normality of my breathing, I slowly sit down on the bed, uncomfortably. And not just because I've received a number of lashes on my bottom. He notices this, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" He murmurs, running his hands through my hair again. My eyes brim over with tears, as I open my mouth, prepared to talk. Nothing comes out.

What if I tell him what happened and he doesn't want me anymore? What if he thinks this should only be a one-night thing? What if he doesn't want me anymore regardless of my situation? Better yet, should I bring up Jason?

My mind floods with doubts as I bite my lip harshly, the metallic taste of blood running through my mouth. Shoot, I'm lost.

"Did I upset you?" He whispers. All I could do is shake my head as he pulls me into his chest. "You're going to be alright. Everything is going to be okay. I hope you know you can tell me anything."

"You're going to hate me," I choke out. This was the Andy situation all over again.

Declan pulls away and narrows his eyes playfully. "We just fucked, and you gave me the best blowjôb of my life. Why would I hate you?"

I giggle lightly. He brushes his thumbs over my wet cheeks, wiping the tears. "Now tell me what's going on. And that's an order."

I inhale sharply, unable to look him in the eye. "My previous dominant kicked me out. I thought that once I came here with you, I would forget all about him, but I couldn't."

Declan arched an eyebrow. "So you used me as a rebound?" His tone sounded sort of.. Uncertain. As if he wasn't sure if I was a jumbled piece of nothing or if I was a complex puzzle with a missing piece. Neither were positive situations, of course.

"No!" I shouted nervously, standing up. "I-just. Ugh, you! I mean- look! I thought you were a Dom, and I was interested to try things out with you! It was unfortunate that my old dominant had to be sort of inserted in the equation, but I promise you-" the next part came out as a small whisper, "-I wanted to try this out for you. I wanted to make it work, because I wanted you."

"Did you think about him at all during what we just did?" He asked, taking me by shock.

I would have objected, really, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. "I- yes," I whispered. "But, it was really-"

"Thought so," he said bitterly, running his tongue over his bottom row of teeth. He looked incredibly sexy doing that. "Stop bullshitting the both of us. You're wasting your time, as well as mine."

Hey, hey! Thanks for reading, as per usual! What did you guys think of the chapter? Do you think Declan is going to want her back? (Please know that this book isn't edited at all, so if there is a mistake, kindly point it out and I'll fix it)
I'd appreciate all your feedback! I'd love some votes, and maybe add a comment or two? The reads on this book are boosting up like crazy, and I'm just like, "Whoa!" Two days ago, it was zero, and now it's like 95! Anywho, until next time!
~Liam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 12.2K 26
Anastasia is off to University where her path crosses with an ex classmate in an awkward situation. Dominic is Anastasia's ex classmate and bully. An...
149K 1.9K 43
The book is currently being heavily revised, rewritten chapters are marked with [rw]. ----------- Sara found herself enrolled at Spring Hills Boardin...
2M 43.5K 50
18+, BDSM Aiden is wealthy business man who enjoys taking advantage of his submissive's. However, more than anything, all Aiden wanted was the perfe...
221K 3.3K 28
This is a story of woman named Olivia Taylor. All her life she's been abused, neglected, and tortured by the people who was supposed to love and take...