Now or Never

By AnabelleRomano123

More

Now or Never
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Nine

7 2 1
By AnabelleRomano123

Flynn was beside me as my mom sat on my chair, typing away on her laptop. My brother was throwing his toy cars around the bed, talking to himself. Ariel was playing with her dolls waiting for Mya to come over for a little play date. Since they had the day off.

" mom remember that song yesterday?"

" that car song right? I was on a roll" My mom smiled turning around in her chair. I raised an eyebrow glancing over to Eric who was stifling a laugh.

" it's Drake mom, you really are old"

" hey ! I'll have you know I am 20 with 22 years experience"

" yeah okay, bye grandma" I chuckled hopping off my bed. Kissing Flynn's head as he looked at me with big blue eyes. He tilted his head before chucking the car at me. I ducked just in time as the metal toy hit the floor.

Ariel screamed starring at Flynn. I sighed kissing her forehead as well heading over to my mom who got up from the chair. Ready to scold Flynn for throwing things at others. Eric followed me out of my room both of us heading for the stairs.

" oh shit" Eric exclaimed as we both stood in the foyer. His eyes were wide as something appeared on his cellphone. I slipped on my heels walking over to where he was.

 Once my eyes landed on the text from his friend I gasped. Snatching the phone straight out of his hand, to take a closer look.

" what the hell is this? Eric" I exclaimed handing him the phone as he shrugged looking just as confused.

" she didn't sleep with him, she went home right when they did, that freaking bitch" Eric muttered grabbing his duffle bag.

I followed him out as we went to my car. Both of us angry and confused from that text well rumor. Apparently it's been going around that McKenzie slept with Brittany's brother. Which was obviously untrue since she left at the same time as them. I saw her in her room right before I went home.

It was apparent that Brittany was spreading all these lies about McKenzie for some reason I didn't get. She was a bully and it's been going on for a while now. She's dragging her brother into this and a lot of kids are joining in.

~*~

Once we were both out of the car I grabbed my bag moving towards the field with a fast pace. Trying not to trip over my heels in these cracks. Eric followed close behind, I heard him seethe once, as we went over to the gates. The coach had a strict rule now that no one was allowed on the field in the morning besides the guys. Still at this point I didn't care.

" what are you going to say" Eric asked as I threw the gate open stepping inside where all the guys were standing around.

" oh I'm gonna say something and when I get a hold of his scrawny ass-"

" he's bigger than you"

' when I get a hold of his fat ass" I corrected myself going near the bleachers. Some of the guys looked at me as I headed straight for them. Determination all over my face.

Once I saw the culprit laughing with some of the other sophomores I went up to him. Grabbing him by the shirt as he began to protest.

" what the fuck is wrong with you, I swear to god I'll shove this shoe so far up your-"

" okay that's enough" Noah replied picking me up before I could even take off my shoe. The kid looked at me with a weird face. Obviously not putting two and two together.

" let me go Noah, I am seriously going to hurt that thing, like what the hell is wrong with you and your sister" I shout trying to wiggle out of Noah's grip. He held tight though not letting me go until a few feet away.

He looked over at me , placing his hands on my shoulders. Giving me a short nod as if wanting to make sure I won't hurt that kid.

" I'm fine" I mumbled placing my bag down on the ground. Noah nodded turning around to talk to that kid when I moved behind him.

Heading straight for the kid once more. This time with my shoe in hand. Reece stopped me a few inches away from his face. Taking my shoe away from me.

" I have another one" I muttered taking the other off. Reece groaned, blocking me from even going near that kid.

" explain what this is about" Noah muttered standing in front of me. I glared at the kid who was complaining to his friends.

" oh you don't know?" I mumbled balancing myself on his arm as I put my shoes back on. The grass being too cold for my comfort.

Noah shook his head motioning the kid to come forth. The other guys moved away letting the three of us talk but I knew they would eves drop.

" this kid apparently slept with your sister, so who's spreading the rumor you or your sister?" I questioned starring at him. His eyes widened , realizing he was screwed. Noah growled spinning around, clenching his fists.

" what the fuck ? did you fucking touch my sister, I will murder your ass if you did" Noah shouted getting even angrier.

Reece came over holding Noah back from dismembering the young kid in front of us. He smirked as if getting a bit of confidence. Something he didn't have seconds ago when Noah was about to pounce on him.

" stop worrying about your sister and maybe look over to this slut here, heard she slept with your friend" The kid which I think was named Justin muttered. Pointing over to Jett. I dropped my bag, raising my hand and slapping the kid.

Everyone looked over a bit shocked at that. Even Noah stopped screaming with Reece to stare at me with wide eyes. Never in my life have I hit someone out of anger. This was the only exception since Justin seriously pissed me off. Calling me slut was something he shouldn't have. Spreading rumors about an innocent girl was even worse.

" don't you dare say something like that to any girl, making up fucking rumors doesn't make you cool, this is why you can't a girl-" I mumble grabbing my bag.

" Aurora -" The coach bellowed coming over. He looked angry and really confused at the same time. I sighed waiting for him to send me off to the principals office.

"you go little one! high five it" He grinned holding up his hand. I grinned slapping mine against his. Sometimes the coach was nice and I was happy he wasn't ready to expel me.

" you should separate that kid from Noah he's about to kill him" I whisper pointing to where Noah stood shouting at Justin. Both of them pissed off. Justin still holding his cheek.

~*~

McKenzie sat beside me as we were both eating lunch in Ms. Kale's room. The grade 9 kids behind us ,learning some business things. Starring at our chicken rolls with envy. McKenzie was upset , saying her life was over. Everyone thought it was true that she first took Eric away from Brittany and then she slept with Justin. She skipped her classes staying in Ms. Kale's.

" you've got me no matter what"

" thanks, seriously I only have you and Karly" She sighed playing with some of the ribbons beside us.

 " hey what about me" Ms. Kale exclaimed grinning. McKenzie nodded her head sending Ms. Kale a big smile.

We talked for a few more minutes staying off the topic of Brittany and the rumors. Instead going over any details about the whole dance that was in a few days. Everyone being really excited to be going. I was happy to go out and have some fun. Since it was at some big restaurant.

" hey Ms. , and niners" Noah smiled walking into the classroom. All the girls looked over with big smiles having a crush on Noah.

From what they whisper about like three of them were in love with him. I had to admit he was really good looking so I didn't blame them. Still I felt possessive of him in some sort of way. He was my ex boyfriend. There was always a piece of him with me.

" we need to talk" Noah said starring at me. I pushed the plate away from me letting McKenzie finish it off.

" about?" I asked getting up from the table and heading for the back tables that were lined up for the morning classes. Noah followed me as McKenzie watched on.

" since when do you slap people"

" he annoyed me, you know what he said" I grumbled picking at my shoes.

" yeah and I took care of it"

" did you punch him?" I questioned widening my eyes slightly. Noah smirked shaking his head lightly but I knew he did.

He asked me some more things about McKenzie and what she's been telling me. I explained to him as he sighed really upset she didn't tell him. Since they were really close but McKenzie knew Noah would punch somebody in the face for her.

" Noah can you help the girls? they need some guidance" Ms. Kale smirked knowing the girls were just trying to talk to him.

" don't flirt with them too much" I told him smirking. He chuckled getting up from the seat, and winking at me.

The girls looked so excited as he sat between them the both of them leaning closer. McKenzie began to laugh motioning me to the door. I nodded my head following her out of the room as we headed for the bathroom.

" you stupid bitch, what gives you the right to slap my brother" Brittany said as we walked out. She stood by the side with her two friends arms crossed. Justin standing behind her with some other friend. He had a black eye and also my slap mark still red.

" the same right where I can slap the stupid out of you" I muttered walking along with McKenzie who was tense. Walking closer to me, I ignored Brittany and her entourage following us down the hallway.

" listen Brittany if you have something to say then say it, if you wanna slap me then do it, I don't care because you'll get slapped ten times harder" I shouted at the girl. She looked taken a back looking over at her friends.

" I'll get you back for this stupid bitch" Justin said pointing at me. I laughed knowing that was an empty threat.

McKenzie and I entered the bathroom heading for the mirrors. As McKenzie turned to me with tears in her eyes. I locked the door, going back to her.

" now they're going after you, and I'm sorry"

" oh come on I don't care what they say, they are worthless to me" I chuckle giving her a big hug as she nods.

I helped her wipe away the tears and fix some of the eyeliner. Straightening out her entire outfit, she looked good. Maybe that's why Brittany hated on her. I sighed taking out my phone as Noah texted me with a smile face.

" you guys seem on good terms"

" I mean I guess, he's leaving anyways" I shrug putting my phone back into my purse. The both of us making some final touches with everything.

We both walked out of the bathroom making our way back only to be met by Justin and his friend once again.

" stalking me now , are we?" I scoffed glaring at him. He shrugged coming closer to me. He stayed behind us whispering something to his friend.

" listen to me" He groaned grabbing my wrist. I spun around, smacking his hand away from me.

" don't you ever touch me again"

" if I want to , I will" He said with a slightly devious look. His grip on my wrist tightened as I tried wigging away from his grasp.

" don't you ever touch a fucking girl like that" A voice replied sternly as Justin's hand released my wrist. I looked up and saw Jett with Reece. The both of them walking over.

Jett came over to me, taking my wrist in his hand and making sure it was fine. Reece on the other hand slammed Justin against the locker along with his friend.

" If I ever see you near them two again, you won't be able to walk for a long time, and your off the team we don't condone treating girls like that" Reece replied releasing them both. The guys starred at Reece before scrambling away from us.

Reece smirked coming over to the three of us with a concerned look on his face.

"you okay? that kid is so annoying" He muttered wrapping an arm around my shoulder as we continued walking down the hallway. Back to Ms. Kale's room,

As we entered Ms. Kale smiled at the guys. All of us taking a seat on the table before the rows of computers. Noah joined us leaving the two girls alone. He sat down beside me, without thinking taking my hand in his. Something he used to do when we were dating. Always playing with it.

" ow" I pouted rubbing at my now red wrist. Noah starred at me and then Reece who mouthed Justin's name.

" did he hurt you?"

" I'm fine, Reece handled it" I sighed with a small shrug. Noah shut his eyes, shaking his head.

A few minutes passed the guys talking about the next game which would be in a few weeks, against of their rivals. Something the whole school was looking forward too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902 22 15
You can't fall in love or you break the contract
39.8K 1K 32
Falling in love with your best friends is never easy ft. Cesc Fàbregas
138K 2.1K 33
When your in pre school you have no care in the world except for what your favorite color is or sport and who you're best friends are but when you re...
1.2K 21 22