Hold on to me

By Helloworld1024

This is a story that takes place after the last seasons of Teen Titans and Young Justice. This is robrae. I d... More

Why
A.N
I HATE HER!!!!!
AN
Important stuff
Importante
Important!

We're still here

640 10 0
By Helloworld1024

Ravens pov

"Wallace West, get down here right now!" I yelled from down stairs of our apartment. "Ok, what is it?" He asked me.
"2 things,
1- I'm pretty sure you ate my extra pizza that I was going to eat for breakfast.
And 2- when, where and how are we going to tell the teams."

" Sorry about the pizza, and I don't really know. But I kinda have an idea, how about we start with telling the original members of Young Justice." The original Kid Flash said.

"Ok, I can agree with that, but maybe we should hold off on Artemis, Nightwing, and Superboy." I said " I understand why telling Artemis and Nightwing should be held off, but why Superboy?" Wally asked suspiciously.

" I guess this can't be a secret forever. Please don't freak out or ask a million questions. He's *mumbles last part"
"What was that Raven?" Cupping his hand around his ear
"He's my brother."
"O, we should tell Megan, Kaldur, and Rocket first then." (quick A/N: if you read my book, Family Reunion, then the sibling thing will make sense.)
"Ya" was all she said after finally making a decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

360K 18K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
148K 10.5K 15
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...