Percy And Harry the twins of...

De klockowso1

Percy is abandon in Central Park at tow months old for reasons unknown. For now. Artemis' hunt finds the litt... Mais

The start
Birthday presents
I get to move
Rise and shine it's training time
We get a day off
11th Birthday Surprise
11th Birthday Surprise Part 2
In The Trees
Sleep Over
The Sorting And The New House
Class
Moldy shorts exposed
Visiting the hunt and love magic
The fist game and Christmas visit
Christmas part two
The Side effect of age manipulation sorry leo
Ch XVIII. AKA 18
First day
THE PARTY AND THE SHADOWS Vs AIR
The stones challenges are a joke
Spring fling and last match. Not in that order
The end or a new beginning
Olympus and the quest to death
We stay at a year long summer camp for three days
The wolf houce
Camp Jupiter
Remember me
The beach and we freek
Recovering from the lose
Part title
WoW

Platform 9 and 3/4

403 8 3
De klockowso1

Last chance to vote. Griffindoor or the secret 5th house. And I'm bringing Harry in a bit more. Also should the name of the book be changed? Up to you.

Harry's pov

*Fling!* about twelve arrows were flying at Percy and Artemis. He is going to be mad when the stop. So when the arrows were released by all of the newer hurters they flew mostly at Percy but one or two were a little off and heading towards Artemis.

Percy's eye glowed, and at the speed of light he moved his right hand in a horizontal ark summoning a wall of ice blue flames seven feet high and five feet long. When the arrows hit the wall of flames they froze. Ice flowed through the arrows so fast that they burst all over the huntresses.

The wall of fire dropped. Percy slowly raised his hands and the dust like shards of the arrows floated then began swirling. Percy closed his hands and the arrow shards began to closed in on the girls and cut them.

"HOW DARE YOU PUT ARTEMIS IN DANGER. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME. THIS IS MY HOUSE. YOU DON'T ONLY ATTACK ME IN MY HOME BUT YOU ALSO ATACK ARTEMIS. YOU ARE DEAD."

And with that he squeezed his hands together and the swirling dust closed in even more. The girls in the cloud were screaming. Big mistake. As they opened there mouths the dust flew in and swirled inside. Percy raised his hands and the girls were lifted off there feet. It all stopped all the sudden. Every one looked at Percy, mostly with scared expressions but some with a grudging respect. Percy was standing there still looking angry and both of his eyes were still entirely green, glowing. Artemis's hand was resting on his shoulder to calm him down. His shoulders relaxed a bit and his eyes flickered back to normal.

Artemis stood on her tippy toes and kissed his cheek and the still floating girls dropped. As they sheakley got to there feet they scrambled back away from Percy. He glared and growled out. "You. The girls who shot at me are here bye band from this house. If you come near it you will remember something you forgot to do. If you try to make a map you will forget the location. If you look at it you will see nothing but a clearing. If you step on the property you will be sent to Hades as his slaves. His choice as to what kind of slave." As he said the last part he smirked and the girls flinched at it. You have five minutes tell this takes place and some of you won't make it. So... RUN!!!"

The girls sprinted out and away to the front door. "Are you actually able to do that?" Artemis asked. "As matter-of-fact yes I am." Percy said with a glint in his eyes.

So we waited five minutes until...

"I Precess Jackson, son of the seas here by band the girls who attacked me and endangered Artemis. They are no longer welcomed near my home for as long as they live!"

As he talked the house shook and someone far away screamed in pain. "Don't worry Artemis they will just have a really really bad headache." Percy warned.

She calmed down after that.

Percy's pov

Uh yeah so maybe I was a bit harsh on the girls who attacked but yeah. But they almost hurt Artemis. I know she's a goddess and it wouldn't hurt her much at all but I still have that protection mind set. I love her and want to keep her safe and happy.

The next three days were just the same thing. Weak up eat or shower, party, training for me and Harry, lunch, time with girlfriend, dinner, shower and party, pillow fight sleep.

But on the forth day me, Harry, and Hecate had to go to diagon ally and by school supplies. Well most of it.

All we need was

One pointed hat black
Dragon hide gloves
Cauldron
Telescope
Glass or crystal phials
Brass scale

And we are going to bring a pets but in disguise.  "Smirking"

We don't need the robes we already have are ninja outfit and that is close enough. And that also means we don't need the the winter clock. We will never need those books again. We don't use wands. So yeah.

So we flash to diagon ally and chose to get the gloves and hat first. The lady at madam m's was surely confused by the fact that we didn't want half of what was called for. But we bought the stuff all the same. 

Then we went and bought the supplies for are class. A little bit later we had all we need and were about to go home when a herd of red heads past bye. The youngest looking boy was distracted by all the buildings and ran straight into me.

We feel to the ground red over black like in solitaire. When we hit the floor my power shot up a little to cushion my fall. The boy thought I was going to attack him he scrambled off and frantically said "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I didn't see you. I was des- "

I cut him off right there. I grab his shoulder and said. "Hey it's okay I'm not going to hurt you." He jumped at my touch. "I'm Percy potter and this is my brother Harry Potter. What your name." I thought saying who we were would help him to calm down but no. I forgot that we were famous in this world. So instead of combing down him and his entire family looks shocked. "Um what's your name?" There were more bank expressions. So I snapped my fingers to get there attention again. "I'm Ron Weasley and this is my family. My dad's name is Arthur my moms is Molly. The twins names or Fred and George but you'll never tell. The young girls name is Genny. I have two more brothers name Bill and Charlie who are working right now. Oh in the annoying snops Percy.

"Well it was nice to meet you all and we will see haft of you at Hogwarts. Oh, and Percy... Percy is my brother you can be perc or something." The eldest of the boys turned pink and stomped away while the twins beamed at my brother. "We are going to get along swimmingly." The ginger duo said. "We couldn't agree more." We said.

We all shook hands and walked away. We were about to flash home when there was a shout from an old woman who burst through a door and through a boy with curly blackish brown hair and milk chocolate eyes. He was Hispanic with a devilish grin and pointed ears. The lady had a hammer in her hand and was about to smash the boy's ear when I jumped in front of it. The hammer shattered as it hit my back.

"Geez lady you got an arm." I say as I slowly stand. I also let my aura flare around me as waves of energy flow. It is extremely held back but it's still a lot more than what they are used to feeling. I turn around and look her in the eyes. "You have no right to treat him this way you could have killed him. Me and my twin are going to take him to are home. With proper food drink a the right atmosphere." I turned and helped the boy up. "So, what's your name?" He looked around at the now full crowd and then focused on me. "I rather not say in public."

His voice was quite with a little fear. But his eyes showed intelligence and his long nimble fingers were constantly moving. He was definitely ADHD.  Plus for those powerful enough you would be able to see his aura. His was red,orange,blue,yellow and white. It was coming off of him like fire so I'm going to say he has power over fire.

"Why did you throw him out of your home and then try to hurt him." I said as I helped him up.    She was a little scared to answer but once she looked at the boy she was determined. "He was controlling fire with his hands. He put me in danger." I nodded and turned to him. "What's your name." I asked softly. "My name is Leo. Leo Valdez." The boy now know as Leo stated. "Do you mind showing me your powers?"

He looked scared and then looked at his hands and shook his head. "No! It is to dangerous." He nearly shouted. I looked at Harry and he walked over. "Will it help if we do it first Leo? We can also trine you on how to use and control it." Before he answered, me and Harry made balls of fire about the size of a Hakki sack. "We can show you how to change its color." We make it blue then pink then black. "We can show you how to make it into not only reel objects but also alive." The balls of fire turned it the shape of a mouse then we slowly closed are hands. The fire turned grayish White then with a poof there were two mice running down the street. "We can show you how it can heal." It turned into a glove of blue flame and I brushed the bruise on his face watching it heal. "Fire is not a curse without fire the world of humanity would be nothing. So what do you say. Will you let me and my brother train you." I leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Plus I know who your dad is."

That is what sealed the deal he instantly looked me in the eyes and nodded. "Ok then. By the way I'm Percy potter and this is my bother Harry Potter. Grab are arms and we can show you how we teleport with fire." As we were leaving a old man with long silver hair and beard with moon like glass pushed his way through. "Wait---" but we were already gone.

Dumbledore's pov

So close I was so close. Every day since I sent the letters I have been here in diagonally looking for them. And they slipped away. My plan for them are already destroyed. I'll never be able too have Voldemort defeated the way I want too. And they took another piece of my game away. Leo is now gone and has a family. This was not how it was supposed to happen.

Leo pov.

My one thought of the place. Wow

Just wow.

I was introduced to everyone. I was a little younger then the twins so I was going to be here learning what they are learning. I was going to be like them.

As promised they introduced me to my father. He was not what I expected. He was a big man but it was all muscle and a lot of it. He looked like he could throw a truck. WITH EASS!!! He quite an ugly face. Full of scars. He always had something in his hands from a music box to a mini gas power car. Mustang 19 something. He was always on edge, not quite looking anyone in the eyes. He didn't stay for long but before he left he gave me a gift.

It was a par of pants with a note in the pocket. It was a bit more like instructions, it read.

These pants will never be dirty, get to small, burn, or rip.
They will change the color and style just bye a strong though.
The left pockets will provide any hand held tool. While the right will provide daggers, throwing stars, arrows, any type of grenade, and most importantly a sword.

Love dad.

Wow exactly 2000 words right there.

I was so happy. He really cares.

A couple days later as I was getting settled in Harry and Percy had to leave to the school and Artemis was leaving with here hurters. Leaving me with titreness of magic. To learn magic and self defense.

Harry's pov Kings cross.

I was walking with Percy, pushing are trunks and pets. Which are disguise as birds. Mine a beautiful snowy owl and Percy's as black fire Phoenix. He also brought his water Phoenix.

Hecate told us how to get through the barrier so we had no trouble there. But when we got on the train we had to go all the way to the back before we found a empty compartment and it didn't even stay empty for long. The red head we met earlier this week showed up and sat.

"Hey guys do you mind if I sit here you are the only people I know." We answered at the same time. "Not at all." He smiled. "This is scabbers by the way. Pathetic isn't he." I Dissected to introduce our pets. So I pulled out my owl. "This is star. She looks friendly and is tell you try to mess with me." Percy got the idea of what I was doing and got out his two rare Phoenixes. He pointed to the dark one first. "This is a black fire Phoenix. I named him shadow. And this is Diana a water Phoenix. They like star are super friendly until you try to harm us."

Ron looked upon the birds in aw. Until his thoughts were interrupted. "Anything off the trolly!!! Anything off the trolly!!! Anything off the trolly dears. Ron looked slightly disappointed. "No thanks I'm all set." He said as he held up a sandwich. We on the other had... "We will have three of everything. But six boxes of every flavor beens.

Time skip of amazing... Never mind I'm just lazy.

After opening and testing several different candies Ron remembered something. "Guys! Fred gave me a spell to turn my rat yellow. Uhm. Su-" suddenly a girl with bushy brown hair walked in and said in a demanding tone. "Have any of you seen a towed. A boy named Neville lost one." We shook are heads. "Oh are you doing magic. Let's se then." She said most of this without breathing. Ron cleared his throat and said clearly. "Sunshine daisy, butom mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow."

There was a flash of light and the candy box blew of the rats head. The girl straighten and said. "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well it's not really good isn't it. Well I do try some similar ones myself but they all work for me. For example." She marched up to the cracked window, pointing her wand and said. "Reparo." The glass mended with the sound of a pebble hitting metal. "I'm Hermione Granger. And you are..." "Ron Weasley." "I'm Harry, Harry Potter." "And I'm Percy, Percy potter.

As soon as we said that she started talking about all the books we were in until I finely cut her off. "Hey, we already read them."

🌊🌕🌊🌕
⚡️🌌⚡️🌌

Comment if you understand

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

45 0 19
(I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12! Its terrible and really cringy and inaccurate so...) All rights to Rick, who created percy Jackson and changed my...
8.4K 125 21
"𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙛𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣...
982 22 29
12-year-old Brooklyn Cai was anything but a normal kid. Even then, she was anything but a normal demigod. For the past two years, she had been the...
93.7K 2.4K 49
Percy finds out after the Battle of Manhattan that he has another evil grandpa. But how can his nice grandpa that he remembers playing with as small...