Thugs Keeper

By AmoreShaniyaa

Khalifa King is a ruthless drug lord,who has no sympathy for a bitch or nigga. Aubree is feisty, but loving... More

Thugs Keeper
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Who's to Keep
Epilogue

Chapter 2

13.3K 382 67
By AmoreShaniyaa

Aubree's POV

I quickly grabbed the nearest trash bin and threw it at the perverted niggas.

I swear these niggas never fell into no kitty, ole no pussy getting niggas.

They both fell to the ground with an oomph, then I heard a shot. One of the dudes landed on the loaded gun in his back pocket, and shot his self in the ass.

I couldn't help but laugh.As this nigga groaned in pain, and spat. "Fuck you."

One thing my daddy taught me is to never turn your back on the ememy , and I broke his fucking rule. I forgot about the third nigga that's been looking at me with hatred through the whole stare down.

He tackled me down , and tried to stuff a napkin on my nostrils. I bit the shit out of his fingers.

Dude ass gone howl in pain , like he some dog or some.

I took the moment of his pain to my advantage and swiftly pulled my knees to my chest and kicked him square in his nose , and he flew off me.

He got knocked unconscious from the blow to his face. His body then fell limp on the ground.

One of the thirsty niggas finally got off his ass, and ran up on me, like he was about it.

I cocked my fist back, and threw blow after blow to this nigga, anywhere I could reach. I swiftly raised my leg and kicked him in his big ass forehead, immediately a lumped formed.

His ogre ass finally fell, and I couldn't help to question, as I looked at all three of these niggas laid out who the fuck hired they whack asses, and why they after me.

I guess I be thinking out loud or some shit, cause next thing I hear is somebody whispering in my hear. "You about to find out."

This nigga scared the piss out of me, literally man. I didn't even notice he had my hands tied together, and somebody else smashed a napkin on my face.

Ole filthy ass man behind me started feeling on my booty, and I smirked with the little strength I had left, knowing I really just pissed my shorts.

He quickly took his hand away, and smelled it when he touched a wet spot, and said. "You nasty bitch."

He slapped the shit out of me, and I crashed down to the gravel beneath me. I don't know if I finally passed out from the shit on the napkin, or the repeated blows of feet that connected with my stomach and back.

I prayed my daddy's prayer he always said as he went in for battle before I was submitted in total darkness.

"Jesus I know it's been a while we've sat down and talked, but please don't let me die here and now tonight, at least without a fight."

With that I let my self fall into darkness, knowing I'll awake sometime or another.

---------------------------------------------

Aubree's POV

Pain.

That's all I feel

Anger.

I don't think no type of my breathing methods that the loony white bitch taught me at counseling will help right now.

I never wanted to fuck some shit up like I want to now, I lost so much blood, these niggas have been beating me while I was unconscious.

I can't tell how long I've been out for, but I know it's been awhile because a lot of the bruises are healing, and I can see sunlight shining through the slightly cracked barred up windows, and they took me at night.

I fully woke up from when they kidnapped me about 5 hours ago, but I kept slipping in and out of conscious. After waking up too so much blood loss, and unbearable pain.

I'm in the basement of probably a warehouse, it's not too far down, because I'm able to peep out little sunlight.

I'm chained up to a wall, and these damn cuffs are cutting my circulation off. When I tried to twist my hands free, I got nothing but bloody wrists as a result.

All those hoe ass niggas that kidnapped me are sitting at a table rolling a blunt, ignoring my groans of pains.

There were guards in the shadows where no light is shining. I barely noticed them at first, but I saw my kidnappers signaling shit to them.

So basically I'm pretty much fucked on the subject of escaping. On top of that my stomach made a loud ass growling sound, hey might as well make the best out of this.

All I know is these niggas better feed me , or we gone really have some problems.

Zays POV

Me and my homies we're sitting around smoking a blunt, we damn sure needed it, after that hoe gave us a rough ass night, the other day.

I ain't gone lie all our pride was fucked up, after one damn girl took three of us out, but shit the bitch strong.

We got her ass though, when she was knocked out cold from the chloroform, we beat the shit out of her, and bruised her pretty little face and body.

My pops finally off bed rest from his bruised balls tomorrow.

He was gone have his little fun with her, and where going to see what he wants us to do with her later.

My high was rudely blown, when I heard a raspy voice say.

"Are you guys going to feed me or not?"

All she's been doing is groaning and whining, I barely can tolerate that, and now she's speaking, shit is irritating me to no end already.

"Feed the bitch, so she can shut the fuck up, please." I said, massaging my temples to reduce my headache.

This bitch got too comfortable , and now she asking,"Do you think y'all can loosen these damn cuffs, shit is slicing my damn wrist."

"Why the hell am I even here, can you bitches please inform me on that, cas if you fuckers just kidnapped me to watch me bleed to death from my wrist, then I'll like a more eventful death please." she said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP." I yelled.

She smirked, which fucking annoyed me more.

"Ooooh someone's getting angryyy", she cooed. The crazy bitch started laughing, and suddenly stopped.

"Why the hell are you even upset you little bitch, I have every FUCKING right to be complaining. Now again why the hell am I even here." She yelled.

"Because bitch my pops want revenge on the little bitch who stapled his balls to his thigh." I spat, with much more venom.

Realization crossed her bruised face, and then a smirk formed.

"How didn't I notice before, I knew your bitchy ways reminded me of someone." She said, and started laughing uncontrollably.

"Don't you fuckers have something else better to be doing, like seriously. I know you niggas big on revenge but shit your small dick ass daddy, was gone learn." She replied smugly.

"Old ass men wasn't about too fuck me with that puny wrinkly thing." She mumbled.

With the disrespectful ass shit she was spitting about me and pops.
I stalked over to her and smacked her clean across her face, and started throwing my fist from her face down, and started hitting her in her gut.

"My daddy dick not even that small." I spat.

She looked at me disgusted. "How would you know?"

I looked around at my homies, they all looked at me with disapproving facial expressions

"I d-didn't mean i-it like that." I stuttered.

"It's okay don't worry we won't tell nobody that daddy's been giving you the ding dong." She said.

"Now tell us was it forced or were you willing?" Her voice laced in amusement.

"What what in the butt butt." she began singing.

"Bitch you gone learn to respect me." I yelled pulling her matted hair.

I stopped my attack on her, when I heard the dungeon door being flung open, and hella dudes swarmed in the room with big ass guns.

"Who the fuck is y'all niggas." I shouted.

"Oh just me and a couple of my men, coming to get what you stole." A voice said calmly too calmly for my liking.

My arch-enemy came to view. Khalifa King, known as King K on the streets was standing too calmly a few feet away from me.

I visibly gulped, not expecting this nigga to find me so soon, and knowing this could be my last day on earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
104K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
207K 10.5K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...