HookedQueen // One-Shots

由 NuminousVibes

If the carriage is rockin Don't come knockin (Feel free to use any of my one shots as an inspiration for any... 更多

What Aggravation led to
Exquisite Art
You what?
Sex Star
Key
Detention
Car Sex
I've Missed You
Handcuffs
Teacher's Apple
A Pirate's Birthday Gift
Whipping
Netflix and Watch
Undead
Best Night Of My Life
You're a student?
Winter Wonderland
The Ship Has Sailed
More than Words
Meeting the Commander
First Kiss
Phone Call

Hidden Love

2.5K 47 41
由 NuminousVibes

Regina sat on the couch , agitated, her blood boiled as she watched Killian laugh at something Emma had said to him. They stood together talking across the room. His eyes crinkled in a way they often did when he was truly amused by something. Emma was not that witty, Regina's mind screamed. Killian's mouth flexed for the blonde in another laughing smile. It took all of Regina's willpower to remain where she was, to try and remain attentive in the conversation she was having with Snow White.

Unfortunately Snow noticed her distraction, she turned around to follow her gaze, to see the source of her distraction. The princess softly smiled as she turned back around, "You have nothing to worry about," she told her.

Immediately Regina's guard went up, her emotional walls constructing back around her heart as they always did. "I don't know what you are talking about," she sneered lightly. She and Snow might be in a better place now but she sure as hell wasn't going to have a conversation about something this intimate with her. Even if she knew about Killian and hers relationship. She just wasn't quite there yet

Of course the princess couldn't take a hint. "You and Hook," the princess grinned not saying anything else, she had a small knowing smile on her face.

Irritated, Regina sighed, "I'm not jealous," she growled, "Especially of that," she waved her hand indicating Killian and his blonde ex. The honest truth was, she wasn't jealous. She was secure in the fact that it was she, Hook was purely interested in. The sounds he had made in her bed last night ....and this morning, had made that crystal clear. No, the cause of her indignation was the fact that Killian had ignored her entirely since they had arrived at the Charming's.

They have recently defeated the author. And Snow White had wished to celebrate this new beginning they all had. Regina had wanted to decline the invitation but seeing the light in Henry's eyes at the thought of having his entire family celebrating together made her change her mind.

Only Henry and Snow were aware of Regina and Killian's more intimate relationship. She had wanted to keep it between just the four of them, wanted to keep it in a bubble that was only theirs for as long as she was able. She did not care to hear other people's opinions about it. She was also not looking forward to the frowns of disapproval Killian would most likely receive for choosing to be with her instead of Emma. There were still people in this town that were still not very fond of her. Who still considered her as the Evil Queen.

Before they had arrived at Snow's that evening she had strongly suggested that their new found relationship be kept a secret. That didn't stop her from still being furious that he hadn't even tried to make some sort of move, not even attempted to make fucking eye contact with her all night.

Having had enough of her step daughter, Regina stood up, "If you will excuse me," she said.

"Don't be too hard on him," Snow told her, eyeing Killian across the room. Regina glared at her, rolling her eyes in aggravation as she left.

When she saw that Henry had joined Killian and Emma, all three of them laughing like a family, that was when she felt she wanted to leave the party. She whished to be the one that stood there laughing with them but yet the thought terrified her. Having a family to call her own was always the one thing she had desperately wanted and now that she was so close to achieving that, she had that urge to run.

She knew that it was her own fault that it was not she who stood there with them at that moment. Killian had wanted to tell the world that they were now a couple, but she was the one to prevent it. She took a deep breath and made her way over to them.

Killian noticed her approaching and she watched as his eyes light up at seeing her. She ignored the way her heart fluttered, and she quickly glanced away, focusing on Henry. She was still pissed off at the man and she wasn't going to be swayed by the dark but loving look in his blue eyes. Emma saw the way Hook looked at Regina but said nothing.

"Hey Henry," she said softly, putting her hand on his shoulder. "I'm heading out sweetheart. I have a million things I have to work on at the office," she told him.

"You're leaving?" Henry asked with a frown. Regina's heart broke, but nodded softly. "But you didn't even have cake" Henry tried to convince is mother to stay. She glanced quickly at Emma whose eyebrows were lifted inquisitively.

"Not in the mood for cake. And I have to have this work in by Monday. Why don't you stay with your mother and eat a cake" Regina said, feeling guilty for disappointing her son

To her surprised Henry's eyes lifted up. "OK. Come Mom. Let's eat some cake" he said grabbing Emma's hands.

"Go on. I'll be right there. Let me say by to your mother" Emma pulled her hands out his grip as he nodded.

Once the Henry had left, Killian turned to Regina, "You're working at your office this evening, love?" he asked his face confused

"I am," she told him, her voice short. She avoided making eye contact with him still, he had a way to make her forget every resolve. Especially when he looked like a giant puppy when he was confused.

"It's pretty late," he said.

"Yes," was her only reply.

"What's going on?" Emma asked. "You two are acting strange."

"Nothing at all is going on," she looked at Killian as she said that. He looked taken back, his mind trying to figure out what in the hell he had done wrong.

"Allow me take you to your office" was all Killian said.

"If you wish Hook" Regina watched his eyes.

He looked hurt and worried that he didn't know what he did wrong. Once they started dating, Regina has never once called him Hook. Unless she was upset with him. Killian simply nodded and walked away towards the door.

"Goodnight," Emma told them both, as Regina took her leave. "Too you as well" She replied. Her steps grew a bit quicker when she heard Killian calling out her name.

***

Regina sat in her chair. Trying to focus on the papers on budget for building new houses in Storybrooke. But she couldn't keep her mind on one man and her feelings fir him. They were inseparable these past 3 months. Getting and growing closer and closer each and every single day. She liked the intimate relationship and sex with Killian was by far the best. But with that her fear grew more.

She was afraid Killian would realize he won't want to be with the Evil Queen and reject her. She feared she would need everything up between them as she could. She was scared that she would lose him.... Just like Daniel.

She cared for him deeply. Letting him wonder through every inch if her thoughts. Her mind even teased her with the L word. Whenever that word floated into her subconscious, she'd immediately push it away. It was too soon,and yet it was all her heart desired.

Her damn heart, she hadn't faced this problem when she was without it. She tried once again to refocus on the budget when all of a sudden the door to her office flew open.

She jumped in surprise and quickly her mood both soured and rejoiced to see Killian standing there. She choose to channel the negative emotion, fear always seemed to win out. "Don't you know how to knock?" she growled.

"You wouldn't have allowed me to enter Queenie," he told her bluntly. A fire lit in his eyes.

Regina glanced at Killian and quickly looked away. Fidgeting with things on her desk to keep her hands busy. "Why are you here? I told you I had work to do....," she winced at how vulnerable her voice came out sounding.

"You did. I just felt as if something was a off." he replied, his voice softening slightly.

"I just want to be left alone," she huffed.

"And I want to know what the bloody hell I did so I can fix it," he quickly retorted.

"You want to know what's wrong?" she said as she stood behind her desk, she walked out in front of it, pointing an angry finger at him. "You completely ignored me tonight, talking with everyone else with such ease."

"Are you serious right now?" he asked indignantly. "You didn't want anyone to know about us. You said and I quote... 'maybe it's best if we stay away from one another tonight, I want to keep this between just the four of us.' And I agreed because it was what you wanted....not what I wanted," he finished, his breath heavy with frustration.

Regina swallowed down her guilt at the truth of his words.

Killian shook his head and looked up at her. "You've been pushing me away ever since we got out that book."

Regina bristled at the mention of after coming back to Storybrooke only a month ago. They had left many things unsaid about his and Emma's time there, as with Her and Robin. Choosing to focus on the relationship they had formed here in Storybrooke instead.

"We are not getting into that now," she told him roughly. She really didn't want to think about her foolishness there.

"Like hell we aren't," he said. "We come out if the bloody book and next thing I know you are ignoring me. When that didn't work to push me away you decided to pull every barb and nasty retort out of your vocabulary to hit me over the head with. I didn't know what the hell I had done. My relationship with Emma in there was not real. As yours was with Robin. But us. Here in Storybrooke, we are real Regina ," he said.

Regina averted her eyes from his. Looking at the ground, then her feet.

"You're not going to push me away that easily again Regina. I may have let you in these few weeks, but not now. I am committed to this," he waved his finger angrily between them, "to making this work. Your fecking stubbornness isn't going to affect me...in fact it only makes me want you more," he told her through his thick accent, his eyes burned with constrained passion. "It's one of the things I love about you," his voice rose slightly, his irritation had reached its peak.

And there it was, love, the word that both frightened and thrilled Regina at the same time. Killian stood unmoving with hunger and worry in his eyes. He feared is he moved, Regina would run. After letting his feeling out .

"Regina I.." Killian's voice wavered with emotion.

Regina didn't want him to tell her he loved her but she also didn't want him to take back the declaration of love that he had made. She didn't want to run away from her chance if being a love once more. She was a complete mess and so she did the only thing she could do, she grabbed his jacket with her fists and pulled him to her roughly, her lips landing on his.

Killian responded instantly, his arms wrapped around her, he pushed against her making her stumble backwards, her thighs hit the back of her desk. Her hands that still gripped his jacket worked to push it over his shoulders. He reluctantly let her go so she could push it down his arms, it dropped to the floor haphazardly. Their lips remained fused together. As soon as his jacket was off, Killian grabbed a hold of Regina once more. His hook gripped her waist as his hand weaved into her hair. He pulled her head closer to him, which allowed him to deepen the kiss. She granted his tongue entrance and sighed softly as it explored her mouth, hers did the same in return. Wet heat instantly pooled between her thighs as she heard him moan in reaction to their tongues coming together. His hand abruptly left her hair, and he gripped the other side of her waist. She whimpered at the loss as his lips pulled away from hers. She looked at him ready to protest but stopped when she saw the desire that burned in his eyes. It was an exact reflection of how she felt.

He turned her slowly around so that her back faced him. She shivered as she felt his hand slide up her body, he gripped the zipper of her dress and pulled it down in the most torturous way possible. It was one of her dresses that unzipped all the way down. She let out a soft groan as his hand passed over her ass, pausing there briefly before finishing. She slid the dress off, her back still to Killian. It didn't take long and he grabbed a hold of her waist again, pulling her hips against him. She felt his dick push against her back side which made her tremble in anticipation. She gripped the edge of the desk as Killian's hand moved up her side, and over the curve of her breast. He pushed aside the black laced material of her bra, his finger teased her nipple before his entire hand massaged it lightly. His lips kissed the back of her neck and she hummed at the overall sensation.

Regina's ears pounded as his hook slid smoothly over her stomach, playing with the edge of her underwear. She groaned in frustration. One of her hands grabbed a hold of his hook and pushed it further down towards her throbbing heat. She could feel his body vibrate as he chuckled softly. His laugh turned into a moan as she grinded her ass against his arousal. She smiled, satisfied, at her ability to shut him up. The cold metal his hook rub her clit. Immediately she felt on the edge. The sensations caused her to feel light headed. She pushed herself off the desk to lean against him for support, her head fell to his shoulder in ecstasy . She cried out in pleasure as a he pushed his hook into her She tilted her head, her lips brushed against his neck, leaving a wet erotic kiss there. Her tongue swept up his neck and then her mouth grabbed a hold of his ear, her teeth pulled it gently scraping along the outer edge. A fervid moan escaped Killian's lips as he pulled his his hook out of Regina, turned her around and lifted her so she was sitting on the desk all in one motion.

She watched breathless as he removed his shirt, his stomach muscles flexed as his arms lifted up and pulled the shirt over his head. She fought the urge to reach out and touch him. He removed his pants and boxers and she groaned in appreciation when she saw him completely hard, ready for her. Unable to resist any longer,her hand wrapped around his cock, softly stroking him. "Regina," he groaned as his head fell against her shoulder, his arm landed beside her on the desk to brace himself. His breaths came out uneven and fast as she stroked harder, faster.. "Regina....," he breathed out, "I....I don't think I will make it if you keep this up," he hissed sharply as her finger nail scraped against his tip.

"Now you know what you were doing to me...you tease," she told him as her other hand slid over his ass, her nails dug into him pulling him closer to her.

"God you are so stubborn," he murmured breathless against her. She was reminded of his earlier words during their argument, words that had remained an unspoken thing between them.

She looked him in the eye as she whispered, "Show me why you love it." Her heart pounded as she saw an emotion flash in Killian's own eyes, an emotion that made her come alive. His arm swept behind her as he knocked many items off of her desk which allowed him to push her back further. She lifted herself up as he removed her underwear in one swift motion and she immediately wrapped her legs around him. His hips were lined up perfectly between her thighs, their eyes remained locked on one another, many unsaid things passed silently between them, and then he pushed into her.

They both moaned in pleasure as he filled her, her muscles tightened around him. She threw her head back at the sensation and Killian immediately sucked her pulse point, his hand cupped her half covered breast as his thumb rubbed slowly over her nipple. "Oh god, Killy." she groaned out, his nickname came out of her mouth in reverence. Her voice urged him to move and she bucked her hips to meet him thrust for thrust.

Her hands tightly gripped the edge of the desk, she longed to touch every inch of Killian but she needed the leverage to be able to keep up with him. She could hear him as he panted beside her, her name fell from his lips over and over again. She knew he was close. Her body jumped as his hand left her breast and his finger and thumb began to rub her clit with a practiced ease. She came quietly, breathing his name into his neck, it felt as if sparks were flying through her entire body. She was flushed and covered in sweat. Killian followed her almost immediately after, his body shuddered as he leaned against her. She pulled back and they shared a slow, sensual kiss.

They broke apart eventually and Killian pulled out of her. He wrapped one of his arms around her waist, the other under her legs and lifted her in his arms. He walked her over to the sofa that sat against the far wall and put her down carefully. He immediately sat beside her. He took the soft blanket that sat on the back of the couch and covered them both with it. She curled into his side, placed a soft kiss on his chest before she laid her head there. His fingers tenderly brushed through her hair.

"I have a feeling I'm going to be a lot less efficient as a mayor with you in my life," she told him, her fingers lightly tapped against his chest.

" I think you will be an even more effective mayor with me around. I plan on keeping you on your toes, clearing your mind in only ways I am able," he whispered seductively in her ear.

She smiled against him, "Well if you plan on making frequent visits here I guess I better let my staff know you are allowed to be admitted at....anytime."

"I like the sound of that," he said gruffly, as he pushed her back on the couch, his lips finding hers once more.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
91.1K 3.6K 22
Regina Mills is missing and Emma Swan, A Detective got payed to Find her. What If This Case will change Emma-and Reginas life forever? Emma's G!P
23.9K 773 18
When Regina gets a new job that requires all of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits. Emma tries her best, keeping it all together, bu...
19.7K 395 17
Part two of the teacher/student fanfic between Emma Swan and Regina Mills. Once again, I do not own any rights to this story just uploading it on her...