Forbidden

By AliciaMychelle

"If it feels so right, how could something be so wrong" How can such an over-used saying apply so much to my... More

Forbidden
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 6 - Continued
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 - Spencer's P.O.V
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Derrick P.O.V
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 - Continued
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - Derrick's P.O.V.
A/N
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 - Part 1
Chapter 26 - Part 2 Aria's P.O.V.
Chapter 27

Chapter 8

83K 1.4K 194
By AliciaMychelle

With a deep breath I slowly opened the door to Spencer who was looking as handsome as ever. His dirty blonde hair had that just got out of bed look that only guys seem to pull off. He had on a white button up shirt that was pulled a little bit tight due to his muscles and broad shoulders. He had thrown on a black suit jacket and a thin black tie; his black pants were ironed to perfection and hung on his hips perfectly.

“You look gorgeous.” He smiled at me and handed me a bouquet of white roses that he had hidden behind his back, “These are for you.”

I took them from him with a small smile and nodded my head in the direction of the house inviting him in. Once we reached the living room I turned around and stopped him, “Stay in here, I’ll be right back.”

I walked through the door towards my kitchen and set the flowers down on the counter. As I searched in the cabinets under the kitchen island for a vase to put them in I heard steps come into the room. “Aria told me what he did to you.”

The sudden noise caused me to jump and hit my head on the counter, “Ow…” I stood up rubbing my head and looked at him with one eyebrow raised, “What do you mean? What did she tell you?”

Derrick was leaning against the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. “Kady, you know what I’m talking about.” He sighed.

I frowned, “Yea, but Derrick, is it really any of your business?” I grabbed the vase and walked to the sink to start filling it with water.

He walked over to me and leaned forward against the counter facing me, “If a guy hurts you like he did, it automatically becomes my business. I can’t help it if –“

I turned to him and slammed the vase onto the counter, accidently spilling water on the floor, in an effort to silence him. “Derrick, like I said, it’s none of you’re business, okay?”

He let out a long breath and replied, “Well, I just don’t think you should be seeing this guy.”

Who the hell does he think he is? He is most definitely not my father, and not my brother; he has absolutely no right to tell me whom I should and should not see. Anger coursed through my veins as I got closer to him and in a low tone I said, “As if you really care.”

His eyes darkened and his jaw became clenched as we stared into each other’s eyes, challenging each other to look away.

He quickly took hold of my chin with his thumb and forefinger and crashed his lips onto mine. Shocked, I stood motionless for a few seconds until my mind finally caught up to what was happening.

I jumped back and stared at him with wide eyes. “Derrick…” I trailed off as my fingers went to my lips without my permission.

“Kady, I’m so sorry. I don’t know what that was.” He quickly rushed out as he rubbed the back of his head nervously with his hand.

When he noticed that I wasn’t saying anything he looked at me with sad eyes, “Have fun on your date.” He walked backwards, still looking for some sort of reaction, until he reached the door and he quickly exited.

His words caused me to suddenly remember that Spencer was waiting for me in the other room. With my fingers still on my lips, I muttered, “Shit…” I dropped the flowers into their vase and quickly rushed back into the living room.

Upon seeing me, Spencer stood up and smiled, sticking the crook of his arm out for me to take. I walked over to him and wrapped my small hand around his large arm, as we were walking out I looked behind me and saw Derrick standing in the hallway watching me with sad eyes.

~~~~

“Can I take this blindfold off now?” I giggled. It’s felt like an hour or so since we left my house and as soon as we got into Spencer’s car he slid this blindfold over my eyes so not to “ruin the surprise”.

“We’re almost there Kadence.” He chuckled. I started to hum to myself but quickly stopped when I felt a large warm hand resting on my thigh. My breathing hitched and I tried to focus on anything but wanting that hand to go further up.

Thankfully, the car came to a stop and I all but leapt from the car, forgetting that I was blind for the moment. As soon as I jumped out of the car, my foot caught something and I fell face first on the hard ground and an involuntary yelp escaped from my lips.

“Kadence!” He yelled, suddenly I was swooped off of my feet and in warm strong arms.

“Can I take this dang blindfold off now?” I asked.

He set me down and lifted the blindfold slowly off of my face; let me tell you, being greeted by Spencer Wright’s gorgeous smile is something a girl could most definitely get used to. “Are you okay?” He asked me, his voice filled with concern.

I quickly looked down as my cheeks begun to flood with heat. He gently grabbed my face and looked me in the eyes; “You look beautiful when you blush.”

His words caused me to blush even harder as a small smile spread across my face. “See, what did I tell you?” He pushed the hair in my face behind my ear, “beautiful.”

We stood there, staring into each other’s eyes for a couple more seconds until he finally looked away. “C’mon, we’re here.”

I felt bright lights shining on my face and looked around, there was a giant blue wall in front of me with a two blue whales painted on the side. We were at the aquarium.

My eyes widened and I started to jump up and down in excitement. “What’re we doing here? Isn’t it closed?”

He chuckled, “Yes, but I have connections.” He winked at me and walked me into the aquarium.

When we walked in, all of the lights were off and it was extremely eerie. I looked around and saw the dark aquariums and got the chills. Suddenly, the lights were flicked on; I spun around and saw him smirking at me by the entrance. He motioned me to follow him down a long hallway with an aquarium surrounding it.

I slowed my pace and stared in awe at the wonder that was surrounding me. The walls curved into the ceiling in a smooth oval-like shape. The walls were made of glass that was keeping the hundreds of thousands of tons of water from crashing around me. Beyond the glass, the water was teeming with sea life of all different types. I let out a gasp in astonishment.

The echoing sound of chuckling broke my concentration, when I turned my head I saw Spencer smiling at me at the end of the hallway. “C’mon, we have to get you fitted.”

I looked at him in confusion, what does he mean I need to get fitted? “Fitted for what?”

“Can’t tell you, it’ll ruin the surprise.” He held out his hand for me and nodded his head towards a door. I smiled and walked over; intertwining my fingers with his I felt a wildfire start. I looked up at him wide-eyed, “You look beautiful.” I blushed and looked at my shoes not knowing what to say.

He unlocked the door and pulled me down the stairs leading me to a room that was located below the aquarium. He released my hand and walked to the corner of the room picking up a box, as he opened it I started to fidget because I was feeling nervous and my stomach was filled with butterflies. He pulled out a bag and walked over to me, handing it to me with a small smile on his face. I ripped open the bag and my face fell when I opened this, I had no idea what the hell it was.

I lifted the black fabric, “What is it?”

His small smile started to spread, “It’s a wetsuit. Put it on.”

I looked at him skeptically and walked behind a pile of boxes to slip on the wetsuit in privacy.

After finally pulling the tight fabric on, I awkwardly walked over to him feeling completely self-conscious in the body hugging material. I looked at him and saw that he already had his on, well not completely; the top half was unzipped and left dangerously low around his hips revealing his drool-worthy muscles. His tan stomach was toned and his defined 6-pac was screaming at me to touch them.  I almost forgot how good of a body he had, almost.

My eyes slowly trailed up his body and when they reached his face I blushed, he was smiling at me checking him out. He turned around and walked over to a ladder, “This way rosy.” He said, poking fun at my habit of constantly blushing around him. I walked over to him and went up first.

I found myself on a platform above the water. I took a step back in fear of falling in. As I stepped back, I suddenly hit a certain someone’s rock hard chest. “Where do you think you’re going?” I felt his chuckle vibrate in his chest.

“What’re we doing here?” I quietly questioned as I quickly turned around so that I was facing him.

He smirked and replied, “We’re going swimming.”

~~~~

After our scuba diving trip, we slowly drove back to my house. We sat in my driveway in comfortable silence, I know I should say something but I have no idea what to say. When I first met him, I thought he was an arrogant jerk who only cared about him, and he further proved that theory when he rejected my advances at the club. After tonight, I have no idea what to think of him. He showed me a whole different side and I absolutely loved it. I did something that I would have never done alone and that I know I’ll remember forever. No guy has ever gone through that much trouble for me on a date; I’m used to a dinner, maybe a movie, and then getting dropped off without even a simple kiss goodnight.

I looked over at him and found him watching me with a smile on his face. It felt as though minutes past before we finally broke eye contact. I found myself blushing again.

He reached over and stroked my cheek. “You’re constantly doing that.”

“Doing what?”

“Blushing.”

My cheeks felt even warmer after he said that, “Just like that.” He chuckled.

“Thank you for tonight.” I replied, trying desperately to change the subject.

He smiled at me and took my chin between his fingers, as he stared into my eyes the flutters that had been in my stomach erupted and my breath hitched. Suddenly, he leaned forward and captured my lips with his in a simple sweet kiss.

As he pulled back I left my eyes closed for a couple more seconds, hoping he would come back. When he didn’t, my eyes slowly fluttered open and I found myself staring into his dark brown eyes.

Funny, I’ve never noticed how his eyes change colors like that.

A small smile crept on my face; I reached over and put my hand against his cheek. “Like I said, thank you.”

I stepped out of the car and walked towards my door in a state of complete bliss. I felt as if I was on cloud 9, and all because of this amazing night. With my hand on the doorknob, I turned around and smiled at Spencer, my smile widened when I saw him smiling right back at me.

For the longest time, I’ve felt as though I was just a fly on a wall in my own life, but, tonight, I was the center of attention.  

A/N:

So I didn't know if I should put in their date night or not, so comment whether or not you want me to! 

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I've been pretty busy so it took me a little longer than expected to write it. 

So all of you that are Team Derrick, still on that team? Or did Spencer convince you to switch to the dark side?(; 

Comment which team you are!

So comment, vote, and follow! 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 239 47
"Sometimes love can't be controlled, no matter how wrong it may be to others, you can't stop it, you can't just turn it off." I cry. My heart is brea...
323K 8.9K 29
Lilly has the four best friends. Carter, Adam, Ian, and David. When she's twelve, she moves away so her mom can follow a boyfriend she's had for only...
15.1K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...