The Vampires Pet

By ShajuanaStewart

Lukas is the king of all vampires So after the war of the red, humans are being taken in for pets as a show... More

Worthless.
Searching For the One.
Bidding
Home Sweet Home.
The RoyalBall
Royal Pain
Story of my life
Good Kitty
Agreement
Pay Day
Doing the right thing
Getting Back on track
Crummy Run
Meet And Greet
Cat out of the bag
Secrets
Bitshhhh
Tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb
Fallen Kingdom.
Stranger
Untitled Part 21

Moving On

5.4K 226 48
By ShajuanaStewart

^Landon^

Jade POV

"Is this the last box?" Landon frowned eyeing the hallway full of boxes.

I looked at the last box in my hands.

"Yeah, he may have been a dick but he did buy me Two full rooms of clothing and accessories." I smirked.

"Well then let's get theses to the truck shall we?" He smiled a genuine smile and I nodded taking his outreached hand.

"We shall my dear" I smiled back and craned my neck at the sound of approaching heels.

"Leaving so soon?" I internally groaned and leaned my head on Landon's shoulder.

'Queen of all Bitches' I mouthed to him when he gave me a strange look. His eyes twinkled in humor and I inwardly swooned.

'Bad jade!' I scolded. 'No more men for me, I need a nice long diet that doesn't involve men.'

"Yes Sam, I'm leaving.." I sighed trying to drag Landon down the staircase.

Key word 'tried'

She eyed our entwined fingers and frowned.

"Well I was just going to give you a wedding invitation." She pulled her hand out from behind her back and gave me one.

"Umm Sam, this invitation says that the wedding is in Two months?" I groaned at the thought of ever having feelings for the stuck up prick and held my head high and pushed my shoulders back.

"Well yeah, we already love each other and we know what we want in life and that's to be by each others sides." She smiled proudly.

I nodded and sighed.

"Well me and MY future hubby have to go home and get my stuff situated. So if you'll excuse me." I threw Landon down the stairs not playing around this time and stormed after him.

After thirty minutes and fifteen workers walking up and back down the stair,with multiple boxes in their hands. we finally got everything packed and loaded into the truck.

"Ready your highness" I nodded my head and hopped into his giant pickup truck.

About twenty minutes into our ride to my new home. Landon grabbed my hand and squeezes it.

"Jade I have to be honest about something. Remember when I told you that I was higher than Lukas?" I bit my lip and thought back to the ball.

"Yeahhh, but you never really said how or what you are exactly." I frowned at the unanswered questions.

"Well you see I'm also a king." A small smile spread across his lips. His eyes quickly flashed over to mine then back to the road.

" then what are you? And king of what?" I questioned. He sighed and I watched as his shoulders rose and then fell.

"I'm the king of-" his phone started ringing and interrupted his sentence. He grabbed his phone out of the cup holder and frowned at the caller id.

"King Ronzeal" he growled. I tuned into his conversation while pretending to look out the window.

"Your Highness we have a problem." A gruff mans voice projected through the phone.

"Well what is it!" He harshly whispered.

"We are going back to war, the werewolf's had just announced that they are on the verge of attacking us. The insider said that they have about twenty thousand men lined up on the boarder ready for war " the reflection on the glass showed Landon's body fill with anger and unleashed tension.

"If its war they want its war they'll get." He whispered into the phone.

"Ready the warriors and have the blades and weapons sharpened and cleaned. And get my battle gear sent to my room, were going to war." With that final command he ended his call and sighed.

"Soo who was on the other side?" I asked curiously.He sighed and pulled into a long winding drive way that went up the side of an mountain.

"A friend that I had house sitting." His friendly demeanor gone and replaced with a sold ice wall.

"Oh." Was all I could say. We slowly came to the top of the mountain and the house came into view.

"Oh My god.." I trailed off as I started at the beautiful but simple mansion.

The building was bright white with gold tints peeping out every now and then when the sun shines against the marble. The grand pillars that were the darkest black know to man, seemed to ward off those that were even tempted to step near.

And on both sides of the building the ocean wrapped around the mountains bottom as if to show its there for comfort but also to show dominance over others.

We pulled up to the front and a man stepped forward and collected Landon's keys.

"Welcome home your highness." Landon nodded and grabbed my hand leading me inside. The main entrance which was painted in smoky black with streaks of gray running through and deep chocolate wood flooring.

As we got deeper into the house the colors seem to brighten to whites, golds and browns. After passing by many hallways he led me to an old day elevator, that had a man standing waiting to take us up.

"Good evening sir." The man smiled. Landon grunted a hello and the man took us up.

When the little bell ringed, the man opened the fence like doors and Landon continued to drag me down multiple halls. until we came to a hall with only two doors that were across from one another.

"This is your room, for now the men have already set everything up. My room is across from yours, So Holler is you need anything alright." His smile was false and his eyes didn't hold the playful glint then I have accustomed myself to.

"Okay." He pulled me into a hug and I felt myself melt into his arms and inhale his scent.

'Stop fawning over him, were officially on a boy diet. No boys for at least a month.' I scolded myself.

He retracted his arms and sighed.

"Alright I have some things to take care of somewhere else, so I need you to stay out of trouble. " I watched as he raked his hand through His hair and his biceps flexed.

"I know about the war." I whispered. His chest heaved and he groaned.

"You were listening in on my call?" He whispered more to himself than to me.

"Yes, so I need you to go out and kick ass and get back here in one piece." I smiled and tugged on the hem of his shirt.

He smirked and wrapped his thick muscular arms around my curvy waist.

"Is that a command?" He smirked. I chuckled and kissed him lightly at first, throwing my diet plan out the window.

His lips tasted like chocolate and strawberries. His lips were as soft as cotton candy, which is something I'm very fond of.

His arms tightened around my waist and he deepened the kiss, his tongues exploring every dip and crevasse of my mouth. I felt my hands roam underneath his shirt and onto his bare chest, Running over every dip and cranny of his packs. His hands roamed down and grabbed onto my thigh signaling for me to hop up, and I did without even second guessing.

Just as his hands started roaming up my bum and began tugging my shirt off, somebody cleared there throat.

"Landonnn" I moaned as his lips found my throat and left little love bites.

The throat clearing was heard again and this time my eyes flashed open.

"Shit!" I whispered quite loudly.

Landon pulled his arms away and glared at the unknown man.

"Gerald, is my armor ready?" The man nodded and spared me a glance.

"It's all in your room sir and the men are ready for your every beck and call." His stood rod straight and turned around.

"I'll be ready in two, then its time for war." Landon said.

The man nodded and continued his journey down the hall.

"Well my knight in shinning armor, its time to say farewell to the princess and promise to come back in one piece." I smiled.

His eyes twinkled and he grinned.

"Anything for you princess." And with one last lingering kiss he walked away leaving me breathless and wanting more.

As he opened his door and closed it I still had that one question in mind.

'What is he'

========================================================

I updated even though its Family week. before I leave Thursday morning for Florida to start college.

So what do you think Landon is?

😘Vana Voo😍

Vote 👍👎
Comment 📝
Share 📭📬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7M 413K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
23.8K 1.4K 44
Best Ranks #2 in WATTPAD PICKS #31 in cocky #70 in Submission #8 in Vampire Romance #51 in sin #72 in Lust #56 in BWWM #94 in fairy Two individua...
9.6K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
211K 7.6K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | 𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...