Total Drama The 6th

By zokeduncney

This story has most of the original and season 4 cast in it with 2 new characters! Enjoy! "Hello! I am Chris... More

Intro
The Cast
Confessionals
Teams
First Challenge part 1
First challenge part 2
Winner's Advantage
The Second challenge
Noah's P.O.V
Heather's P.O.V
Riley's P.O.V
Next Day
Challenge
Talent Show
Off to the Marshmallow Ceremony
Beth's P.O.V
Duncan's P.O.V
Cameron's P.O.V
The Campfire
Last Time
Next Challenge
P.O.V
*READ
Episode 4

Episode 5

417 12 4
By zokeduncney

" Last time on Total Drama The 6th! The campers competed in the Niagara Falls challenge from season 3! Team Apple came in with the loss overall and went to the Marshmallow Ceremony to vote out a loser. Beth ended up being the overall loser and voted herself out!! Her excuse was to see that awkward Blaine guy. Gross. Coming up. Will someone have their first kiss? Who will become savage? When will Chef learn how to cook good food? All these questions and more will be answered this time on Total. Drama. The 6th! "

*******************************************************

Chris comes over the cabins in a helicopter speaking through a microphone.

" EVERYONE IN THE DINING HALL IN 5 MINUTES! " he screamed.

Everyone was up in 3 minutes, dressed and in the dining hall. When everyone was through eating they all headed over to wherever Chris was. When they all arrived there, they were surprised to see Chris standing in front of a...soccer field?

" For your first challenge today, you will all be in teams of 3, so it will be even. The challenge will be Bumper Soccer! "

" Bumper Soccer? " asks a confused Tyler.

" Yeah. Don't interrupt me ever again Tyler. Bumper Soccer will be played with everyone in bumper inflatable balls, where only your legs show. Now it's time to decide who's not playing for Team Uno, Game, and Last." Chris announces.

All the teams converse and come up with a decision.

" Team Uno? " Chris asks.

" Riley, Cody, and Myself will be playing for our team. " Courtney answers.

" Okay. Team Apple already has three people left. Team Game? "

" Eva, DJ, and Trent will be playing for us" Gwen replies.

" Alrighty. Team Skirts already has three players. Team Last, who's the only person sitting out for you? "

" Cameron will be sitting out for us" Alejandro says glaring at Cameron.

" Let's go!" Chris screams.

*******************************************************

All of the players were into their inflatable bubbles and ready to play.

" We will be doing this game like a tournament. The team eliminated first will have a disadvantage and the best team will have an advantage. First two teams that play is Team Uno and Team Last! The matches will be 5 minutes long each and will be a single elimination tournament. " Chris says.

---First Game---

Chris blows the whistle, signifying the beginning of the match.
Courtney taps the ball to Cody who takes off down the field to be knocked over by Alejandro, who takes the ball away, leaving Cody on the ground, helpless, while Sierra screams " INTERFERENCE!"
Alejandro takes the ball down the field and is stopped by Riley who chips the ball up to Courtney who scores. At the end of the five minutes the score is 1-0. Team Uno wins.

---Second Game---

" The second game will be played between Team Apple and Team Skirts!" Chris says.

The game begins after Zoey taps off to Sierra. Heather takes the ball from Sierra and goes down the field and shoots. The ball goes ten feet to the side of the goal. Team Apple does a goal kick and scores a goal. The final score is 3-1. Team Apple wins.

---Third Game---

"The next game will be played between Team Uno and Team Game!" Chris says

The game begins with Eva, and being her cocky self, keeps the ball away from the rest of her team and tries to score but is pretty much impossible with Riley as defense/ goalie. Riley passes the ball to Cody, who passes the ball to Courtney and she scores once again making the final score 1-0. Team Uno wins.

---The Final Game---

" Team Uno vs. Team Apple!" Chris announces, almost out of breath.

The game starts with Cody kicking it so hard that it nails Dawn in the face, causing her to be out of the game. So then it's 2 vs 3. The final score being 7-0. Team Uno wins.

_______________________

" The winners of this challenge is obvious. Team Uno!" Chris says unamused.

Once he says this Team Uno jumps and hollers.

" SHUT UP!" Chris yells, making them immediately be quiet. " So the next challenge will be a four-legged relay race. Team Uno's advantage is they only have to do two laps instead of three. Team Skirts, you were the ultimate losers, so you will be given a disadvantage. Your disadvantage will be there will be three people together instead of two. You will have to choose two people to do ALL of the laps. You have 2 minutes to decide who's racing. "

____________

Team Uno:

" I think I'm pretty fast. " Said Riley.

" I am too!" Mike says.

" Yeah but we need someone close to Riley's height to race with her." Says Courtney. " So Cody! You'll be perfect with Riley. "

Noah twitched with jealousy after Courtney said this.

" Alrighty." Riley said.

____________

Team Apple:

" I can go with Dawn." Says Scott.

" You idiot! Cody kicked her in the face with a soccer ball! She's still in the nurse area! " Duncan yells.

" Oh yeah. Oh WAIT! I don't wanna run with YOU!" Scott yells.

" I don't want to run with you either you moron! " Duncan screams at Scott.

" Well you will have to work it out because you WILL be running together! " Chris says.

____________

Team Game:

" Me and Trent can run! " Gwen excitedly says.

" You two DO have the most chemistry" L'Shawna says.

" But I AM THE BEST! " Eva replies.

" Yeah and you're the most annoying. What else is new? " L'Shawna snaps back.

" Gwen and Trent are going. It's decided! Now let's just get along!" DJ says.

____________

Team Skirts:

" Alright. So Sierra you're in the middle while we're running because I don't want that smelly freak anywhere near me. " Heather says keeping her distance from Zoey.

" Whatever. " Zoey mutters.

____________

Team Last:

" Me and Tyler will be running because we are the most athletic and sane. "

" Izzy is sane! And fast!! Izzy VERY fast!!" Izzy yells.

" NOOOOO. " Alejandro replies.

____________

" LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!" Chris shouts.

Then the race began.

____________

Team Uno:

Riley and Cody shot off to the cone that marked when they had to turn around.

" Alright Cody! We got this in the bag." Riley says confidently.

They go to the cone and turn around. When they reach the cone again they turn around to finish, when Cody falls.

" No no no no NOOO" Riley yells as she helps Cody up. They run to the finish line to see they're in second place, even with the advantage.

____________

Team Apple:

" We are gonna run okay Duncan?" Scott orders.

" Yeah. Whatever" Duncan sternly replies.

Duncan and Scott race through the three laps in just 4 minutes. When they return they realize that they were in first place!

" YES! " Duncan

____________

Team Game:

Gwen and Trent get into ready position and are interrupted by Eva coming up to them and yanking on Gwen.

" I DESERVE TO RACE!! IM BETTER THAN YOU!!" Eva howls.

" Get off of me! " Gwen yells, right as Chris gives the signal to start the race.

" Eva! Stop!!" Trent says trying to pull Eva off of Gwen, which is difficult since his foot is tied to Gwen's.

They finally get Eva off and finish the race. When they look around they aren't pleased with the position they're in.

____________

Team Skirts:

Heather, Sierra, and Zoey line up with Sierra in the middle, Zoey on the right and Heather on the left. Chris signals to go and they surprisingly do well. They're done with the race pretty fast.

____________

Team Last:

Alejandro and Tyler get tied together then start the race. Tyler keeps up most of the time with Alejandro but does get distracted every now and then. When they eventually end the race, the results aren't in their favor.

____________

" Okay everyone! " Chris says. " in first place is... Team Apple! Second place...Team Uno! Third place... Team Skirts? Well okay. Fourth place... Team Last! So Team Game, you'll be going to the Marshmallow Ceremony, where tonight for the first time this season, someone from Team Game will be voted off.

*******************************************************

Gwen's P.O.V

Eva is SOOOOO going home tonight! No questions. I might even push that imbecile into the boat myself. She started to put her hands on ME! ME!!! Who even does that?!? Ugh that ugly beast will be going home tonight, that's for sure.

*******************************************************

Riley's P.O.V

Okay. So today was amazing. We dominated in soccer and we won second in the main challenge! Yay! Speaking of the main challenge, my partner was Cody. If I think about it he's really not that bad looking. I think I might actually be crushing. Maybe he's the one who's had a crush on me!! Yay!! You know what? I'm going to go ask him if he'll watch the ceremony with me.
I walk over to where Cody is and ask " Hey. You wanna go watch the ceremony with me? "

" Sure. " he says.

" Cool!" I said and we walk to the campfire. Halfway there, Noah comes out of nowhere.

" Hey Riley I was wondering if you wanted to come to the ceremony with me?" Noah said with a grin on his face.

" Oh! Ummm you can come with me and Cody if you want. " I say.

" Oh. No it's fine. I'll just stay at camp." He says and walks away.

Me and Cody head to the campfire after Noah walks away. When we get there Team Game sits around the campfire.

*******************************************************

DJ's P.O.V

I don't understand why Eva couldn't leave Gwen and Trent alone today. I don't see why we can't have amazing team chemistry like Team Uno. Well anyways better listen to Chris.

" Someone's going home. Time to decide who. Go vote." Chris says.

When everyone's done voting, Chris reads them out loud. " First vote Eva. Second Vote Eva. Third vote Gwen. Fourth vote Eva. No need for the fifth vote. Eva sorry not sorry to say your going home. "

Everyone watches while Eva is boarded onto the boat. I even see out the corner of my eye Gwen do a little sassy wave.

*******************************************************

Noah's P.O.V

I don't understand!! I thought she liked ME!! I thought going to the ceremony was our THING!! I don't think I've ever felt these emotions. I'm just going to go to bed and possibly shed some tears.

*******************************************************

" Well that's been an emotional roller coaster! Join us next time on Total. Drama. The 6th!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 25
in which you join total drama world tour in need for some money, but a certain someone won't make that easy START- JUNE 2ND 2023 END- RANKINGS: ๐Ÿฅ‡in...
38.1K 458 13
Just a collection of one shots from the wonderful show "Total Drama!"
37.8K 1K 25
After a bet from two years ago finally bites you in the backside, you end up being cast onto the next season of Total Drama, on a complete whim to ge...
99.8K 2.5K 28
"๐˜–๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ." "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." You were forced onto Tota...