That Butt Naked Godly Being W...

By Silent_Innocence

After the mother of Corinne (Corey) Tyson, falls victim of a fatal wolf attack, Corey's father becomes extrem... More

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Ten
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eleven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twelve
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fourteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Fifteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Sixteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Seventeen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Eighteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Nineteen
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Four
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Thirty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-One
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Two
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Three
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Four
TBNGBWALSP....Chapter Forty-Five
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Six
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Seven
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Eight
TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Forty-Nine
TBNGBWALSP...Epilogue!
Sequel News!

TBNGBWALSP...Chapter Twenty-Nine

195K 4.6K 563
By Silent_Innocence

That Butt Naked Godly Being With A Lovely Six Pack.

FAVORITE COMMENT(s) from last upload!

"Oh my gosh he could not get more sexyyyy!!!!! Take off his clothes already! I'm going to find a seth of my own and make him my slaaaave. He can bring these naughty fantasies come alive hehe;)" -WendySalsa

"i'd take seth as by birthday and christmas present! Just add a bow. no clothes neccessary! Oh and make sure he's sitting by my christmas tree too! thanks!... Hopefully I don't have to use layaway..." -KathrynBrown

"I'M SO UPSET!! I went out behind my garden looking for a wolf/ naked person who would have just happened to be there...with no clothes on. And all that was there was the NEIGBOURS DOG??!!! Something is wrong with my grden. So I stole their dog and named it seth. I now bought a dog trajning book to train it to turn into a hot guy with a six pack;) so far its not really working..." -sameoldstory

"Dear God, It's Cassie...You there? Well, you see, I was just wondering, if you know, maybe, you could... I don't know... possibly... let me have my own Seth for Christmas? No?... Oh, okay...The awkward moment when you're more attracted to a fictional character in a story, then any of the boys at your high school...

FOREVER ALONE." -LoveIsOurWeapon

"Today I had to come up with my dream guy the first thing I thought was SETH!! :):)Abs,,tan,naked,werewolf, who doesnt want one!! Now all the girls in my class want a Seth Dream Guy too!!! :))" -XForeverNiceX

<<Keep the COMMENTS coming, remember I am picking my favorite comments with each upload and sharing them with everyone! I can't pick yours if you don't comment, so COMMENT AWAY:)>>

Chapter Twenty-Nine

As I reached the window, I sighed a soft breath, and let a smile spread across my lips at the sight of Seth standing below my window. Biting onto my bottom lip, I waved lightly down at him, and watched a breathtaking smile spread across his face as he motioned for me to open my window.

Doing just that, I slid my window open, and leaned against the side of it, "Can I help you?" I spoke softly.

Seth's smile stretched larger, reaching his bright blue eyes up as he stared up at me, "Oh yes ma'am, I'm in search of this beautiful girl who I have the honor of calling my girlfriend, she's about this high," He spoke, holding his hand up at the height he thought suit in describing me. "Brown hair, green eyes, sweetest laugh," He continued. 

Laughing lightly, I put my hand to my chest, "I'm not sure I've seen her around," I played along, a cheeky grin spread across my face as I stared down at Seth, and his blue eyes that stared right up at me.

"You sure?" He asked softly, and when I nodded his shrugged, "I mean I could have sworn she woke up in the middle of the night last night, and came to that window in these little undies, bed head and all, made eye contact with me, and when I left, she watched me until she couldn't see me anymore..." He spoke, his voice teasing, bring a deep blush to my cheeks.

Avoiding his gaze for a moment, I heard his sweet laughter flow through my ears, "How was I supposed to know you would be there when I happened to wake up to turn my room light off in the middle of the night?" I all but screamed, but quickly cursed myself for remembering my dad's presence just down stairs. "And to explain the clothing..." I began only to be cut of by Seth's soft laughter.

"Believe me, I am not complaining about the outfit choice," He spoke through his laughter, holding his hands up into the air. When I sent him a glare, he reflected it with a beaming smile, "And if you remember correctly I told you it was possible I would stop by, but I didn't want you to wait up," He reminded me.

Rolling my eyes, I shook my head softly, "Why were you and you're friend out that late anyways?" I wondered.

Sending me another one of his smiles, I felt my stomach tangle, "Maybe I'll tell you tonight," He spoke quickly, "By the way, are we going out the old fashion way, meeting the father and all, or am I playing bad influence and sneaking you out?" He wondered.

Biting onto my bottom lip, I smiled, "Option two," I mumbled softly.

Seth nodded quickly, "I'll be back in a few hours," He told me, turning on his heals and heading towards the trees.

"Wait!" I called out to him, careful to keep my voice low enough so I didn't alert the presence of my company to my dad. When Seth turned around to face me again, I smiled, "I need a time..." I told him honestly, and when he raised his eyebrow in curiosity I just shrugged, "I'm a girl, Seth, I can't just get ready, I need a set time," I explained.

Seth laughed, "You look perfect already," He spoke, causing my cheeks to flush.

"Seth..."I mumbled, trying to sound annoyed, which was harder than it should have been, due to the fact that his sweet words were ringing through my head repetitively.

Laughing once more, Seth shook his head softly, "I'll be by at eight?" He told me, his statement coming out more as a question as if he was asking it the time was good enough for me.

I nodded quickly, and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, "I'll see you then I guess..." I mumbled softly, "Should I wear something in particular?" I wondered.

Seth raised his eyebrows suggestively, and I sent him a glare before he could vocalize his thought. "Something comfortable," He finally spoke, and without waiting for me to respond, he turned on his heals and headed to the trees before I could say anything else.

Sighing softly, I leaned away from my window, shut it slightly and let my gaze fall on the clock on the opposite side of the room. Groaning at the sight of 6:38 flashing back at me, I stumbled away from the window and sat at the edge of bed. I now needed something to do for the next hour and twenty two minutes, and I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do.

After staring around my room absent mindedly for a solid ten minutes, I finally decided to do something with my time, only one hour and twelve minutes left. 

Chuckling lightly at how ridiculous I was acting, I stood to my feet slowly, and decided in that moment that actually getting ready would be a good way to pass the time. 

Starting with my makeup, I decided to keep it light, and only added the necessities, powder foundation, a touch of eyeliner, and mascara. Not too much, and not too little. 

When I finished that, I headed straight for my clothes and as much as I wanted to go cute, I had to remember comfortable, and that really limited my clothing options.

Pulling out a few shirts, and a couple of pants that I saw best as comfortable , I laid them all along my bed and stared at them. But instead of magically deciding on which I wanted to wear by staring at them, I only frustrated myself.

When the idea of deciding what I wanted to wear just seemed like it was impossible to reach, I groaned loudly and fell face first over top of them, and just laid there for a few minutes.

Once I was calm enough, I reminded myself cute but comfortable, and stood up to examine my options once more.

After looking at each pair of pants, and corresponding shirt, I finally decided on a pair of dark wash denim jeans, with a light blue loose fitting long sleeve shirt with a 'v' neck line, and dipped slightly lower than my average day shirt. 

Quickly stripping down to my bra and undies, I blushed at the sight of the very undies Seth saw my in last night, and without second thought changed into a plain light pink pair, before changing my bra to match. After that was taken care of, I slipped into the outfit I choose and glanced over at the clock, 7:46, only fourteen minutes to go, well... if he's on time that is.

Pacing back and forth in my room, I stopped suddenly to the sound of the front door opening, and Della's voice filling the house. Moving quickly, I made my way out of my room, and half way down the steps before  I caught her attention, and ran back up the steps, begging her to follow as I made my back into my bedroom.

After hearing Della tell my dad she'd be right back, I heard her heals make their way down the halway and stop as she reached my bedroom door, "What is it?" She wondered, her concern laced through her voice as well as spread across her face.

Shaking my head softly, I waved her into my room, and waited until she shut the door before I spoke, "I have a date tonight, and I'm grounded..." I spoke in a rushed tone as I glanced at the clock nervously as it flashed 7:53. "I need you to cover for me, you have no idea how much it will mean to me!" I all but begged, not seeing any indication that she was going to go along with it.

Sitting in silence for a moment, I stood there staring at her, pleading with my eyes, hoping that she would do this simple thing for me. After what seemed like forever, a smile finally spread across her lips, "Of course," She chirped, sounding particularly excited about the fact that I had a date tonight, "Oh when will he be here?" She asked softly, sounding as if she wanted to jump up and down with joy.

Biting my lip, I glanced at my clock, "He should be here any minute actually..." I told her softly, curling a piece of my hair around my finger.

Della practically squealed with joy, clapping her hands together, "Do you know where you're going?" She wondered. Opening my mouth to explain to her that I did not know where we were going, I was cut short by a tapping on my window.

Feeling my heart speed up quickly, I bit onto my bottom lip and ran my hands down the front of my shirt obsessively. "Oh god...that's him..." I mumbled softly, drawing my fingers through my hair quickly.

Laughing lightly, Della laid her hand softly on my shoulder, "So, I'll just stear you dad clear of your room tonight..." She spoke, sending me a wink, "Don't stay out too long though hon, oh, and be safe!" She exclaimed sounding like a concerned mother as she quickly pulled me into her arms for a brief moment, "Now get out of here!" She exclaimed, pushing me towards the window just as another tap sounded.

Turning to face the window, I heard Della leave the room, and quickly closed the distance between myself and the window. Pushing it open completely, I watched as Seth stared up at me with a blank expression, it was nearly unreadable until a smile peaked at the side of his lips.

"You coming?" He finally spoke, clearing his throat as he held his arms out wide.

Staring at him confused, I couldn't put together what he was asking, "How do you suppose I get down there without using the front door?" I asked tentatively.

Seth laughed lightly, and opened his arms wider, "It's called jumping, love," He explained his amusement laced through his words.

Looking down at him, I pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Um...are you sure there isn't another way we can do this?" I wondered softly.

"Do you trust me?" Seth asked, which had me nodding my head softly, bringing a smile to his lips, "Then trust me and jump,"  He told me, nodding his head encouragingly.

Fidgeting with the hem of my shirt, I took a deep breath and carefully sat down on the window seal, before I turned my body around and dangled my feet outside the window. Feeling the cold air whip by, and seep through my denim I shivered lightly. "Seth..." I mumbled after a moment.

Seth laughed lightly, "I promise with everything in me that I will catch you always, I will never let you fall and hurt yourself," He  spoke softly, and when I still stared at him tentatively,  I watched him roll his eyes, "Corinne, jump!" He demanded, his voice giving off nothing but seriousness.

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes tightly, and pushed myself away from my window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Little Note From The Author:

Wednesday upload...Wednesday upload...wed- alright, I'll stop singing now...

So anyways, the goal of 200 was reached, and like I promised, here's another early upload! Yay! (remember don't get used to this, I can't promise I will do this every week, but I'll try to fit it in every now and again!) 

Well, I just want to thank each and everyone of you people! You all are amazing in you're own special way, and honestly you are the reason I continue writing this piece! I'm not sure how far I would have got with it if it wasn't for each of you're lovely votes and comments!

Next upload date: Sometime this weekend!

Anyways before I go,  you may have noticed, I usually upload every weekend, but, I really don't want to work on something that people aren't enjoying (and letting me know they enjoy it). So, if you want to see me continue to update this at a regular pace,  the only thing I am asking is that I see a response coming from this... so, if you want the next chapter really soon....VOTE and COMMENT on this chapter! And if you want, maybe FAN me too;)

<<DON'T FORGET I'M PICKING FAVORITE COMMENTS...SO COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!>>

THANKS SO MUCH! 

~J

-------------------------------

Copyrighted Material

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 2.1K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
2.5M 66.6K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...
16.1K 1.3K 27
Talon Colton has a chance encounter with a young woman who he discovers is his mate, but things do not go as planned between them. Although she is on...
31.1M 1M 35
Every half century in a small little town hidden in the woods, a beast comes out from the forest to claim his bride on the night of an eclipse. The p...