UNSUNG HACKER [The Untold Sav...

By Exzelis98

"Who am I? a hacker or a saviour?" Players always believe that hackers are bad. I will whatever it takes to c... More

The birth of a Saviour
Duel with Bounty Hunter
Arena of Chaos
Arena of Chaos (Part 2)
Characters

Author's Little Note

110 3 3
By Exzelis98

I made this story for Minecraft fans. Thanks for reading and voting. I'm so sorry about my grammars and any words that you don't understand in this story.

Please note that I do not own anything in any Minecraft version and from Mojang.

2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Minecraft and Mojang.

______________________________________

Unsung: "Yeah, that's right."
Author: "Wow, what? how do you get here?"
Unsung: "Hmm, I don't know. Who are you?"
Author: "You don't know me? I'm your creator."
Unsung: "Really? Hmm..."

Unsung Hacker look closer at Author's face...

Unsung: "No, you're not. You just a teenage boy with high imagination.
Author: "Shut up and go back to your world!"
Unsung: "Hey, I'm just kidding. Of course I know you."
Author: "Can you please go back to Minecraft Story now?"
Unsung: "Okay, okay."

Unsung Hacker jump and then enter the Minecraft Story.

Author: "Bruh, how's that even happened?"

Never mind about it. I hope you will enjoy reading my Minecraft story, Unsung Hacker [The Untold Saviour].

--------------------------------------------------------

January 2024:
Hi, everyone. Happy new year. It has been 8 years since I published this story. So I decided to make some changes to it. Don't worry, I won't change the storyline. Just improve the grammar & spelling error whenever I got times. Peace. :D

Update:
Hi, it's me again. I have fixed some of grammar error and add some story plot. But I will keep on improving my book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 2K 28
WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG VIOLENCE AND SOME SWEARS An impulsive act of helping became a mission to retrieve a personal item, which then became a close...
5.4K 192 15
SEQUEL TO HYBRIDS OF TEAM CRAFTED After the battle with Entity, Team Crafted thought that they could afford some chilling and relaxing time, at least...
9K 579 13
Caution: Read "The Great War" before reading this book. Twelve kids, all living a perfectly normal life. That is, until their city is attacked by cre...
81K 1.9K 46
You live in the world of Minecraft. Your family has been killed when you where younger. You decide to get revenge by killing the source of everything...