Bad Meets Good

By zarrysupreme

"Before you can see the light you have to deal with the darkness" More

Bad Meets Good
Author Note: Please Read
Are You New Here Babe
They Sell Drugs And Fight
He's Marked You As His
If I Move My Hand , Will You Scream
Let Me Help You
No One Is Going To Save You
Thank You, For Saving Me
A Girl Once Lively Is Now Broken
I Didn't Know Bad Boys Could Cook
It's A Long Story
I Love You Too Angel
We're Just Friends
Stay
You're Going To Pay For This London
Smile You Loser
Are We Anything?
You're Afraid Of Me Now
You're All Mine
Guess Who
You Perv
Author Update!
Who Is This Beauty?
We Promise
Are You Done Yet?
That's My Girl
Because , You're Not Cute
You Wouldn't Dare
You're So Difficult
Are You Sure About That?
Let's Make A Cake
You Think This Is Funny
Look Up At Me
Oops , I'm Sorry
You're A Tease
You're So Cute When You're Mad
Sshh Harry
Make You His
Carter
She's Fiesty
Don't Say It
You'll Survive
Just Drop It
I Was Invited
Open Your Eyes
Hate Each Other
Away From You
Are You Serious?
You Don't Realize It
Extra Cheese Please
A Skank Like Her
Jump Baby
That's a First
Of Course Love
Yes, I'm Serious
She's About To Cry
I'm Kind Of Busy
Are You Mad At Me
Enjoying The View
Here I Come
You're Not Leaving
For Your Protection
Old Habits Die Hard
Where Are You Going?
You're The Worst
Get Mad At Me
That's The Sweetest
A Size 6
A Lucky Guy
A Good Little Girl
Author Note
I'm So Sorry
I Hate Him
Fix The Problem
Author Note

Relax Guys

541K 8.4K 2.5K
By zarrysupreme

London’s POV

I don’t even know how we migrated into my room out of all the places in this house, but we did surprisingly.

The only sounds that  flooded my ears were the giggling coming from Chelsea and Kelsey with the exception of Harry fake groaning. I had to stop myself from looking at him because it was so hilarious. The girls were literally attacking him with all their might, which was little of course. It was really cute because they were on top of him throwing punches and smacks towards his stomach. He twisted and turned pretending to be hurt which made them laugh even harder.

I would have never thought that in a million years that Harry would be the type of person to like kids. It literally warmed my heart knowing that for some reason. I think it’s a girl thing though, seeing a boy interacting with kids makes your mind wander off to them being a father.

I had this feeling that they weren’t going to be amiable towards him, but they definitely were. Especially Chelsea, out of them both. She liked him as soon as he came walking through the front door. She’s way too flamboyant for a four year old, I just hope she isn’t like that when she gets older. Kelsey, is the complete opposite, meek and without a doubt, she’s Harry’s favorite.

“Ahhh get off me!” his voice shouted jokingly and I laughed. This seat on my bed gave me a front row ticket and I couldn’t ask for better. I glanced down at the girls and their faces were rosy. They looked tired as well.

“Guys!” I called, gaining Kelsey and Chelsea’s attention swiftly. “Pull his hair hard!” I provoked with a huge grin. Harry glared at me and if looks can kill, it’d probably be dead right now. Their heads bobbed up and down and they did just that. Harry’s face was all scrunched up, most likely in discomfort. I feel like such a bitch but it’s funny seeing him being hurt by these two innocent tiny girls that could easily be portrayed as angels. Oh, the sardonicism.

“Stop! I have an idea” Harry announced and their hands stopped, but it was still in his hair. Ha.

I looked at him in anticipation for him to announce whatever idea he had in plan. It better not be something dumb.

“Let’s go attack London she looks like she wants to join in on the fun” Harry replied, a little bit too coolly. He sent a devious smile my way and all the excitement that was once in me somehow disappeared.

“No, I’m fine guys… stay where you are” I said while laughing uneasily. The girls looked up at me and I gave them a pleading look. Who loves them? I do. Who was the one to hold them when they were first born? I was. Who doesn’t need to be attacked? I don’t. Why is Harry doing this? I don’t know, maybe because he’s a dick undercover.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea” Kelsey’s soft angelic voice mumbled. I always knew I liked Kelsey better and Harry thought he could win her over. She knows I’m the real deal and that I’m here to stay.

“But I played dolls with you, it’s only fair if you played with me too, right?” Harry questioned with a frown and puppy dog eyes that would make your heart burst in seconds. He cannot be serious right now. No. He is really playing the guilt card on a four year old.

I looked at her and she contemplated and Chelsea got up from Harry’s chest and stood up. She smiled at me and it wasn’t one those innocent smiles. It was one of those, “I’m going to kill you” type of smiles. I slowly backed up to until my back hit the baseboard. Shit.

“Yeah” Kelsey stated and I couldn’t believe she fell into his game. What is life.

Harry got up from his position on the floor and stood up, helping Kelsey on the way. Both of them stood side by side next to him, like he was their leader or something. I feel so unloved at the moment and defenseless too. Out of the people in the room, I’d think that my family would have my back.

****

“Harry, get off me!” I shrieked while squirming from underneath him and trying to free my hands from his entwined ones. My hands were above my head, restrained and as much as I tried, I couldn’t get out of his vice like grip. It didn’t even make it better that he weighed a million pounds.

I already had my fair share of my torture from Kelsey and Chelsea, but as usual, Harry always has other things in mind.  I don’t even know what they’re doing in my room at the moment, since they’re so quiet and also since Harry’s blocking my view.

“No, I like this position” he argued, voice dropping much raspier and eyes darkening somewhat. “It’s the right position for some good fucking. Although, it would be better if your legs were wrapped around my waist” he murmured and I turned my head to the side to avoid his intense gaze. He literally changed this whole situation into something dirty.

“You never fail at making everything perverted, do you?” I ask with a cocked eyebrow. He chuckled down at me before giving my hand a squeeze. He leans his head down closer to mine, his cool breath fanning over my face.

“Being perverted is in my nature baby” he commented while tugging on my bottom lip, making a groan escape from my lips. He always does this too me and I can’t, the girls are in the room. I need to distract him so I could get from underneath him.

“Sshh” I say, silencing Harry and he looks down at me baffled. I furrow my eyebrows and to listen closely.

“Why are you telling me to sshh?” he asked and I couldn’t stop myself from rolling my eyes at his demanding tone.

“Don’t you here that?” I pester.

“Here what?” he questions while turning his head around and trying to listen out for the sound. He looks back down at me and I have to stop myself from laughing out loud in his face.

“I think someone’s knocking on the front door or something” I exclaim.

“Are you fucking with me?” he asks with narrowed eyes. I shake my head at him annoyingly. He is so stubborn.

“Does it look like I’m fucking with you?”

“Well, when you put it that wa—”

“Oh my god, Harry shut up and go check” I say, cutting him off in the act. He chuckles from above me and his fingers slowly loosen from around my restrained ones. It’s about time. He finally lifts himself off me and I could finally breathe again.

“Stay in here while I go check” he said and I nodded.

When I heard him walking down the stairs, I got up and stretched. I was on that floor immobilized for nearly an hour and my body was sore. A little cramped up too.

I looked into the mirror and my hair was a total mess. It was a mixture of bed hair along with everything else. I picked up my comb and starting combing through all of my hair, occasionally wincing when I came across knots.

Note to self, never let children play in your hair and attack you when your boyfriend is an advocate. Things will never turn out right.

“Mind telling me why you made me go down the stairs to find no one at the front door?” a voice spoke out. I turned to my left and saw Harry leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. He looks undeniably sexy right now even though he’s scowling at me.  

“Well, it turns out I was fucking with you all along” I replied while looking at him through my mirror, grinning.

“Is that so?” he questioned as I walked past him and back into the room.

“Very so, does that bother you?” I asked aloud. I stood next to the ledge of my bed and smiled. Kelsey and Chelsea were sprawled out on my bed sleeping. They were bound to be exhausted from all of their playing. I looked ahead at my clock on my bedside table and it was a quarter to six. They must be hungry by now.

“It does, but I’ll let it slide...this time” Harry said moments before wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

“Should we take them out to eat?” I asked while looking down at them.

“Why can’t we just make something here?” he suggested. I had to roll my eyes at that. The last time we were going to make something, it ended up in a food fight.

 “What will we make?” I mumbled. I have no idea what they’re allergic too, or what kind of food they like.

“I don’t know, but we’ll think of something” he chuckled.

“Come on” he muttered while pinching my sides, making me, jump.

****

I looked up at the box of fettuccini and narrowed my eyes at it. Every time I went to go grab it, the box shifted backwards into my shelf.

Everything else was ready except for the pasta. Harry thought that it’d be a good idea for us to Fettuccini Alfredo with sautéed chicken and shrimp. It was all heating up in a skillet, waiting for the pasta to be added.

I stood up on my tip toes and tried again. Extending my arm out, I reached. Almost, almost there, my finger touched the end of the box before I was elevated off the ground.

“It’s not even that high up babe” Harry said jokingly as he placed me back down on the ground. I flipped him off and dropped the pasta into the boiling water. Seven minutes and dinner will be ready.

I pulled a chair out from the table and took a seat. Cooking is fun and all, but it’s not fun being in a hot kitchen. It feels like an oven in here.

“Do you think they’ll like the food?” Harry asked while handing me over a glass of water. I thanked him before taking a gulp. The cool refreshing sensation cooled me down instantly.

“I hope so, their parents said that they like pasta” I answered with a shrug. They better like it though, we didn’t slave over the stove for nothing.

I sound like such a mom right now.

“Where are your parents anyways?”

“They’ve been out hanging with the twin’s parents all day. My mom joked about them going clubbing but I think she was being serious because she said they’re going to be coming home late tonight.” I said, recalling what she said on the phone half an hour ago.

“So the girls are staying over for the night?” he said with a raise of a brow.

“Yeah, their parents brought spare clothes for them” I drink from my cup once again. It’s like they planned for all of this to happen.

I dumped the pasta in the strainer and backed away from the steam. After it was cooled down enough, I dumped it into the skillet and mixed everything together. It looked like a masterpiece and smelt divine.

“Go wake them up please and have them wash their hands, while I get the table ready” I called over to Harry and he nodded, leaving the kitchen.

I grabbed four plates, four forks, and four cups and placed them neatly on the table before pouring the drinks. Running was heard coming down the stairs along with laugher, and I knew they were coming.

Seconds passed and Harry ran inside the kitchen with both of them in his arms laughing. I smiled over at them, he’s such a big kid. He bent down and placed them on the floor.

“Both hands on your plate Chelsea, before you drop it!” I scolded while watching her try to hold it with one hand.

They were so short that Harry had to pick them up and place them on the seats before pushing them in.

“This tastes good” Kelsey said with a mouth full of food.

“Thank you” Harry and I both said at the same time. We exchanged looks before laughing.

****

Harry’s POV

“We want to go to the park and get icecream, right guys?” I asked while looking over at Chelsea and Kelsey in their seats. They nodded their heads up and down feverishly and I grinned.

“Yeah!” they both replied in harmony.

I looked back at London and she narrowed her eyes at me.

“No, because Kelsey didn’t finish her food” London said while crossing her arm across her chest from the sink.

I looked over at Kelsey and she pouted. I think she only ate a couple forkfuls out of her whole meal.

“Eat your food already, you slowpoke!” Chelsea shouted at her making her flinch.

“Hey!” I said while pointing my finger at Chelsea and glaring. “Stop being mean to your sister”

“Chelsea, let’s go watch some TV while we wait for Kelsey to finish up her food” London said while turning off the sink and walking towards Chelsea. She picked her u[p, [lacing her on her hip and left the kitchen.

I looked back over at Kelsey as she picked at the food on her plate. I frowned.

“Why aren’t you eating?” I asked and she looked up at me. She shrugged her tiny shoulders while staring right at me.

“I’m full”

“But you only ate a little bit of food Kelsey” I pointed out and she huffed.

“Let’s make a deal” I decided and she looked over at me skeptically.

“If you eat all of your food, I’ll buy you anything you want from the icecream parlor” I suggest with a smile.

“And what if I don’t?” she challenges and I smirk.

“Simple, you get to stay here all by yourself while London, Chelsea, and I go out for icecream and have fun at the park. So what is it going to be?” I ask her.

She stares at me for a while before sighing.

“I’ll eat all of my food” she responds and I smile.

I knew she couldn’t resist the icecream.

****

“Should we get them the icecream before or after the park?” London asks me while walking. I look down at Kelsey’s hand wrapped around mine. After sitting at the table with her for half an hour, she finally finished all her food. She claimed that me watching her eat was making her nervous, so she forced me to eat with her as well.

“After, before they get nauseas” I answered and she nodded.

The park wasn’t that far away from her house so we all decided on walking. I didn’t really care because it was nice outside, not too hot, and not too cold, just perfect. We must’ve not been the only people thinking the same since the park was pretty crowded with children and families.

A couple was walking towards us and had the biggest smiles on their faces. I followed their gazes and realized they were looking at Kelsey and Chelsea.

“Are they twins?” A middle aged lady asked us and we stopped. Her boyfriend or husband, was looking down at them in admiration.

“Yeah, they’re twins” London answered, smiling.

“What’s their name?” she asked, looking down at them.

“I’m Chelsea”

“And I’m Kelsey”

These people are making it seem like they’ve never seen twins before in their life.

“They’re beautiful, are they yours?” the man finally questioned.

“Thanks and yeah, they’re our daughters” I answered smiling. I glanced over at London and she gave me the “what the fuck” look. I winked over at her.

“Well, you guys are blessed with beautiful twins” His partner said.

“Thank you” I answered before we walked off.

The girls started jumping up and down as soon as we reached the playground. I scrunched my face up, it was too many people here. London and I shared the same expression.

“Relax guys” I chuckled.

We walked them over towards the sandbox and we let them run off. Kids and their eagerness to play in the park.

I watched as they played and shoveled in the sand with some other toddlers. I turned around and saw London sitting down on a bench with her phone. Most likely texting.

I kneeled down beside the sandbox.

“Are you guys having fun?” I asked while looking down at them. The smiled while nodding their head.

“I’m going to be sitting there with London” I said while turning around and pointing to the bench where she sat. “If you guys need me” I said with a smile.

“Okay” they both beamed.

I got up and slowly started backing away. After I was a good distance away from the sandbox I turned around and smacked right into someone hard. I looked down at the ground and realized it was a girl. Shit.

“Are you okay?” I said while holding my hand out. She grabbed onto my hand and I helped her up effortlessly.

“Sorry” she said while brushing her clothes off with her hands. She looked up at me and I froze in my spot. I looked down at her and she looked up at me with wide eyes. It felt like something was caught in my throat and I couldn’t speak.

“H-harry?” she stuttered and I could see her eyes staring to brim with tears as her voice cracked.

“Gemma?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 22
"The darkest shadows hide beneath brightest lights"
823K 55.7K 26
Sequel to The Styles Effect (Must read The Styles Effect first if you haven't before reading this one)
Blind Love By Nav

Fanfiction

130 1 1