His Psychotic Girlfriend (DIS...

By Scarlet_Sisters

They see me as a weak, shy and petite girl. They always judge me by my apearance. What they don't know that d... More

His Psychotic Girlfriend
Prologue
HPG 1
HPG 2
HPG 3
HPG 5
HPG 6
HPG 7
HPG 8
HPG 9
10
Sorry Guys!!

HPG 4

49 6 0
By Scarlet_Sisters

Scarlet's POV

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. Not even remembering even a single thing on what happened last night. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school. When I finished getting ready, I left the house and went to school.

When I got to school everyone was heading to the kitchen where they held the cooking class. When I got there I saw Lilith's body in the room. Bones dislocated in weird ways wounds all over her body, face almost unrecognizable. Then there's a note in the board that says.

"Be warned -C"

Written in blood. Not just any blood it was Lilith's. I covered my mouth with my hand in shock. Tears started falling from my eyes. Voices started crowding my head. Suddenly, someone put their hands on my shoulders. I yelped in surprise, I turned around, when I saw who it was I hugged him.

"Shh, It's okay." Matt told me.

"Please get me out off here." I whispered to him and we left the room.

"Who do you think did that?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"I don't know." I mumbled. Which is actually a lie since I think I know who did that. And I hope it's not true.

"I got to go, I have a meeting with the council and the school staff about what happened back there."

"Okay I'll just go to the room. The police are on their way right?"

"Yeah. See you later." He kissed the top of my head and left. I went to our home room, when I got there I saw Lory crying and Sandra glaring at me while trying to calm her down.

I walked to my chair and looked around to see my classmates some looking petrified, and some still in shock. When I sat on my chair Mr. Johnson, our home room teacher came in with someone in a suit. He looks like our age. Maybe a new student. But why is he in a suit?

"Hello class, this is Detective Williams. He will be the one to investigate about the death of Lilith Harrison. I'll leave them to you." I looked at him closely. Wait, I know him. Dark hair, I think his hight is like 6 feet or something, but his eyes, I know those eyes. Bright blue eyes. Why is he here? Why can it not be anyone else? Why him? I hope he doesn't notice me.

"Thank you." He nodded to Mr. Johnson and looked at us. "Like Mr. Johnson said. I'm Detective Williams. I know it's all hard for all of you since she is your classmate. But we need to ask some questions to all of you. We are going to talk to you guys one by one." Sandra suddenly slammed her hands at her desk and stood up.

"You don't need to ask us one by one! I already know who did this!" She shouted. Here she goes again, seeking for attention. I sighed.

"And that person is?" Detective Williams asked.

"Her!" She pointed at me.

"Me?" I pointed at myself. How did I get into this mess?

"Yes you!" I stand up.

"How can it be me? You just wanted to accuse someone about her death." I said angrily.

"Let's not jump to the conclusions here. Like I said we're going to talk to all of you one by one. Starting with you." He said pointing to Sandra. "Follow me." Then they left.

"I didn't kill her." I said to myself.

"If you didn't then who did?" Lory asked me. "Your the only one who hates us."

"Am I?" She looked at me in shock. "Look around you. Not everyone here likes you and your group. Acting like you guys are the boss, like your not afraid of anyone, but deep inside you're all afraid. You guys are scared to be judged." I took a deep breath and continued. "Besides even if you don't look at the body closely it's obvious that the person who killed her was strong and masculine. and i'm neither of those. So like the Detective says don't jump to the conclusions. Because you might get the innocent one, and let the guilty one be free."I said and walked to the door.

"And where do you to think your going?" Angel asked from the back.

"None of your business." I said.

"You're just trying to escape." Lory said.

"No, I'm going to look for MY Boyfriend." I said emphasizing the word my. "Tell that to your queen bee." I said and left. I decided to walk around the school when a man suddenly spoke behind me.

"Where are you going miss?" I looked around to see Detective Williams. "You were the girl from earlier right?" He asked and I nodded. "What was your name again?"

"I never said my name. And It's Scarlet, Scarlet Potter." I said and continued walking. I just wanted to be alone right now.

"Well Scarlet, where are you going?" He asked when he caught up with me.

"Just going to take a walk."

"I'll me come with you." I arched an eyebrow.

"Why?" When can I get some alone time here?

"To see that you're not going to leave." That made me mad.

"Why do everyone keep on thinking that I'm going to leave. And besides don't you have an interview to do?" I said irritated.

"I'll let them do that." He just shrugged.

"So you're just going to leave your job to them? And you call yourself a detective." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"They'll understand." There was a moment of silence so I decided to break it.

"You look young for a detective."

"You think so?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Well yeah, you look like your only, I don't know 19 I think."

"18. I'm only 18."

"See? How did you do it detective?" I asked in curiosity.

"Wait. I'm the one who's supposed to ask questions around here."

"You're changing the topic. And It's impossible to be a detective in a young age. And you're only 18 so that means you are really good or just looking for someone that is really hard to find so you decided to be a detective so you will have a lot of resources to find that person? Wich one is it detective?" I asked without thinking.

"You're good. Planning on being a detective?" He really doesn't want talk about it, huh?

"Still changing the topic and no, but I think the person who killed Lilith is a boy." I hate interrogations so I decided to direct the topic elsewhere. In short I changed the topic.

"Now you're the one who's changing the topic."

"Just listen. Lilith is known to be sleeping with different boys. Single and taken. So..." I trailed off.

"You think the person who killed Ms. Harrison is one of the boys who she slept with."

"No." I said simply.

"No?"

"No. I think there is a girl who wanted her dead and looked for help, outside maybe? But. There's a possibility that she looked for help inside."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Well, detective-" he cut me off.

"Carter. Just call me Carter."

"Well Carter, I'm going back. Thanks for the company."

"Okay. Thanks for the info." I nodded at him and I went back to the room.

"Where'd you go? Hiding an evidence? Or thinking for a way to get out of the situation?"

"Didn't your minions told you? I went to look if MY boyfriend's meeting with the council and the school's staff is over." I said emphasizing the word my again. She looked at me irritated.

"Sooner or later Matt will get over you."

"And when he does? Do you think he'll come to you? No."

"You have the guts to talk to me like that." He said and crossed her arms below her chest.

"I always have you just don't notice."

"Ms. Potter you're next." Mr. Johnson told me.

"Okay." I said, before I left I looked at Sandra. "Word of advice. Stop thinking that you will get everything you want. Because sooner or later everything you have will slip from your hands without you noticing." And I left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 44K 28
*COMPLETED* My head bowed in a heavy mannor, not in respect, but in trepidation. I discern his unwavering gaze over my ill silhouette. "Look at me." ...
88.6K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
9.7K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
17.9K 669 28
Dear prince charming , Don't you know she bled ? All the 'i love you's' between your cigarette breaths were the only lies said. Dear prince charming...