Let's Help Each Other

Da pointlesstests

When two rivals are forced to speak, so as to not die of boredom, a mutual friendship is born. But when Draco... Altro

Friendships and Planning
Secrets and Pain
Owls and Ideas
The Dark Mark and Memories Revealed
Potions and Meetings
Wards and The Knight Bus
Cheering Charms and Lies
Needs More Energy and Clean Skin
Waking Up and A Gathering
Enough is Enough
The Meeting and Did We Say Something?
Birthday and A Date
Death Eaters and St. Mongo's
Waking Up and Let's Ask Someone
Hermione and The Incident
Train Ride and What's A Bond?
Dumbledore's Mission and Hogsmeade
The Dream and A Meet Up
Planning and Catching
Sneaking In and A Couple Hours
Horcuxes and Sneak In
The Cup and The Order
Update
The Final Battle
Update!

A Healer's Magic and A New Beginning

193K 6.2K 19.2K
Da pointlesstests

The Knight bus currently had a total of 7 passengers; the 3 running the bus, an old drunk slumped over in the corner, and two teenagers in the back.

Harry shifted his seat a little and whispered, "Is that really you?"

The familiar stranger nodded his head.

"Prove it." Harry turned to the other. The red head sighed, and leaned over and whispered into his ear, "You can trust me because the password is trust."

That's all Harry had to hear before he threw his arms over Draco's shoulders and tried to suppress his laughter. Draco mimicked Harry's actions, and he too, was embracing him and suppressing laughter.

Once they had let go of each other, Draco dug out of his pocket a vial with a clear liquid; the invisibility potion. He first gave it to Harry, who drank a sip before disappearing, then he handed it back to Draco who also took a sip, and then pocketed the remaining potion. They sat there waiting for the bus to reach their destination, 12 Grimauld Place.

As soon as they stopped, they ran off the bus, making sure to ring the bell before they stepped off, and they watched the bus blur away. They then crossed the street, and opened the door to their new home. Once inside Draco took another vial out that was filled with blue liquid. He downed half of it before returning to normal, then he held out the potion so Harry could have some. In a matter of seconds, they were both visible to each other. They held a straight face for a whopping 3 seconds before bursting out in giggles and laughter, only for it to die down from the houses depression. Draco started leading Harry upstairs

"Where do you want to sleep? I made sure Kreacher cleaned all the rooms, so everything should be in place." Draco asked as they walked down the hall. Harry just looked around. "I don't know. I've never picked out a room before, they all look the same, except for colors." Harry peered into different rooms. He noticed that there was one room that was a golden color, a room that was light blue, a room that was dark green, and a room that was a pale yellow. He decided to choose the last room down the hall, on the left side. This one had golden wallpaper, with burgundy red bed covers. Draco smirked.

"A very Grifindoor room. I'll be across from you, in the green one."

"A very Slytherin choice, Draco. Slytherin indeed." They both burst out in tiny chuckles and giggles, but quickly stopped.

Draco huffed, "We really need to make this house happy. Maybe I can find a charm that can rid the house of this negative feeling. Then we can decently laugh without stopping." Draco pouted. This caused Harry to let a giggle loose. He blushed.

"You know, Draco, your pout is adorable." Harry froze when he said this, but quickly tried to overt the conversation.

"I wonder what's for dinner? Let's go check." Before hurrying down the stairs.

"Kreacher!" Harry yelled. A loud crack resounded through the room. "Yes Harry." the elf said boringly.

"What is for lunch?"

"To start off, I prepared a simple Caesar salad, then I made Porterhouse steak, with buttered potatoes, Mediterranean style spinach, and for dessert, Crème Brûlée." And then he left.

Draco walked down the stairs, "How come you don't get rid of him? I mean, he's rude, and he try's to use any advantage point he can to get you arrested."

"Because, Draco, he knows all our secrets, and I certainly can't kill him. I'm pretty sure it was all those years alone with his mistress' talking portrait that made him that way. Maybe I can change him."

This was the side of Harry that Draco love the most. Harry had seen so much hate ever since he was dropped on the Dursley's porch-step, and he went through so many hardships, but he is still a good person at heart. It made Draco smile even more. Harry gave him a weird look,

"What is it? Is there something on my face?"

"Besides the bruises and blood that's increasing my anger for a certain muggle family... nothing. Let's go eat, then I can fix you up." Draco flashed him a smile before walking into the dinning room.

Once they entered, Harry gasped.

"I've never seen so much food at once!" Harry marveled. "I don't think I could possibly each this much." Draco gave Harry a serious face.

"Harry, you haven't eaten in days, you are going to eat as much as you can, then I'm going to double it." Then he sat down in a  chair, and covered his lap with a napkin. Harry followed suit. He piled his plate with so much food, Draco couldn't help but marvel at Harry's appetite. Then he scowled.

'How could those muggle starve him so badly. Its bloody insane!' Draco thought to himself. He looked up when he saw Harry's plate barren from the food that originally sat there 5 minutes ago. Harry blushed.

"Sorry, I was hungry." He replied sheepishly.

"Don't be silly, I'm glad you are eating, but remember what I said."

Draco then started piling more food on Harry's plate. Harry put his hands up,

"I can't possibly eat all this-"

"You can and you will. I'm not leaving until that plate is finished." Then to emphasis Draco's statement, he moved the chair back a bit, leant back, and crossed his legs and arms.

Harry sighed before starting on the second plate. To be honest, Harry could have easily eaten his second plate, but he didn't want to look moronic in front of Draco.

When he was finished, Draco and Harry grabbed their things, and headed to their separate rooms. Draco only had to enlarge his luggage with a spell, but Harry had to wait a bit longer before the potion wore off. If he tried to resize it with a spell, he could mess up the contents of his bag, and that wouldn't help.

When the two were done unpacking, it was about 3 in the afternoon. Draco called Harry to the living room. When Harry walked in the living room, he saw various books spread out over the coffee table, and a couple of vials of sludgy looking potions on the chair. Draco was looking for something in a book, while he pointed to the couch, motioning Harry to sit down. When he complied, Draco shoved a greenish blue looking vial.

"Drink half of the vial only." He instructed, and Harry complied.

"Ok Harry, now take off your shirt and lay down with you hands under you head."

"Why am I taking off my shirt?" Harry asked as he took his shirt off.

"I'm going to fix all you ribs from the cracks and bruises. The I'm going to treat that burn. Then fix your face and other bruises. And for good measure, I'm going to scan you of any other past injuries, and heal those, too."

Harry complied and laid down. Draco warned.

"Just so you know, this might burn a bit." Then he casted the 'Episky' spell on every rib, then his nose. Then he rubbed a cold paste all over Harry's burn mark. Then a separate paste that felt oddly warm on Harry's torso and arms, then motioned for him to stand up. He took out a long roll of cloth, and rapped Harry's torso, then connected it to his shoulders. He then dabbed small amounts of warm ointment on Harry's bruised face. Draco looked him over one more time before motioning for Harry to lie down again. He first pointed his wand at Harry's glasses and said 'Oculus Reparo.' He then continued a full body scan for any other long lasting injuries. Other than a broken toe, which is no longer broken, Harry was healthy, mostly. He then motioned for Harry to sit up.

"Harry, you are malnourished." He then shoved a vial containing a thick black liquid. "So take a sip of this potion once in the morning and evening for a week." Then he collected all the vials, and put them in a potions storage cabinet, before taking all the books to the personal library he found on the first floor. Harry was in a daze.

"How did you prepare all of this?" Harry motioned to the cabinet and library. Draco just sighed.

"That potions storage cabinet had finished potions with labels on what they do or what they're called. And the books are from the Black's personal library. I used the books knowledge to figure out if the potions are legitimate, which they are." Draco smirked. He really was smart.

"Oh, and Harry-" Draco said, "-don't take off the bandages until tomorrow morning. You should be completely healed of any bruises come this morning." Draco then flashed Harry a smile, and walked back to his room to change into some more comfortable clothes. Harry followed suit, but into his own room.

When 6pm came around, Draco and Harry headed down to the dining room again. This time Draco was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants, and a green tee shirt. Harry, on the other hand, was wearing a pair of 3 sizes too big sweat pants, and a stretched out shirt that hung on Harry like a coat hanger. Draco looked in disgust.

"Harry, tomorrow, we are burning every single article of clothing you own, then I'm taking you shopping for new clothes." Draco declared.

Then they both sat down to eat, and Draco still made Harry eat seconds. When they were finished, they retired to their rooms for the night. They both slept soundly for the first time in a while.

Next morning, they both woke up at around 11 am. Both a bit embarrassed at how late they slept in, they decided that they'd just eat a big lunch, and then head to Gringotts to get muggle money, and then spend the rest of the day replacing Harry's wardrobe.

Before they left the house, Draco gave Harry a pair of his clothes, which he shrunk a little to fit him in height, then they made sure to put a Glamour on each other. Draco became the red eyed, red-head again, while Harry had a lighter shade of hair, had it lengthened, then Draco made his face shape a bit more square, while keeping his eye-color the same. Harry looked at the mirror in confusion.

"Since we are shopping for you, we need you to look at least remotely like yourself so we know what clothes look good on you." Draco said before heading to Gringotts.

They took the floo that Gringotts provided into the muggle world where they walked around and marveled at how many stores there were all lined up.

"Oh, how about that one!" Harry pointed at a store that read 'H&M.'

When they entered, Harry stared in awe at how many clothes there were at once. But Draco simply dragged him to the men's section and started piling clothes into his arms, occasionally holding up different shirts and pants up to Harry's figure, before either piling it, or putting it back. Then he grabbed a package of boxers briefs for him, and two packages of socks. Then he shoved Harry into the changing rooms, and waited outside for Harry to show him all the clothes he try's on.

At the end, Harry had a giant pile of clothes in his hands, which he brought to the cashier. The cashier looked stunned at how much clothing the two teens piled up, since the store was expensive.

"And your total comes to 392£." Harry then pulled out a credit card, which the goblins recommended for large purchases, and handed it to the cashier. For some reason he checked it very thoroughly, then scanned it, and returned it.

"Have a nice day." He replied, and then the duo made their way to the second store.

Draco demanded that Harry get at least two muggle suits, so Draco helped him pick out a dark forest green, silk suit, with black trimming on the edges, a black silk button-up, a dark green silk button-up, and matching slacks. Then Draco insisted that Harry also have a traditional black and white tuxedo.

When that was done, they concluded their muggle shopping with making a trip to the shoe store. Harry picked out two pairs of converses, to Draco's disgust, a pair of black dress shoes, a pair of casual black boots, and a pair of house slippers. Then they made their way to the floo, where they went to Madam Malkins to get Harry some dress robes, and then they got both of their school robes.

While they were out, they also decided to get their school supplies for the next year. So they made a trip to the Apothecary and Flourish and Blotts.

It was 7pm when they returned home, and they were exhausted and starving. They sat down to eat their dinner in silence, Draco still poured more food on Harry's plate when he finished. Then they both took showers, and just as Draco was heading towards his room, Harry stopped him by grabbing his sleeve.

"I just wanted to say how happy and grateful I am that you saved me." Then Harry grabbed Draco into a tight embrace, then released, and walked back to his room. Draco started heading into his room when he muttered, "I should be the one thanking you, you saved me."

And with that they shut their doors, turned out the lights, and fell into unconsciousness.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

720K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
48.6K 911 16
TW: - self harm - abuse - f-slur - eating disorders - suicide - rape - please lmk if there are any I missed!! Harry James Potter and Draco Lucius Mal...
426K 15K 45
READ THIS!!! [completed] *currently re writing and fixing mistakes that my 11 year old self made* This is a cuteness over load of a baby Draco story...
6.1K 120 20
Harry and Draco have formed a friendship and go to a welcome back party at hogwarts. They get drunk and end up playing t or d. Draco discovers Harry...