Remember Me Slowly: Book I [U...

By saccharinewriter_

When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the w... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1 // Why Hello, Stranger.
Chapter 2 // He Actually Doesn't Know You
Chapter 3 // Have The White Flag Really Risen Or Not?
Chapter 4 // Food Fight Mayhem
Chapter 5 // Hit That Cockroach!
Chapter 6 // Mystery of the Blonde Guy at the Greenhouse
Chapter 7 // Sleep Talking Issues
Chapter 8 // The Truth & The Reconciliation
Chapter 9 // Castella Cafe & the Boy Genius
Chapter 10 // City of Heroes
Chapter 11 // What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Him, Right?
Chapter 12 // Bunny Hops In
Chapter 13 // Resurrected
Chapter 14 // The Reason Why She Died
Chapter 15 // Kidnapped
Chapter 16 // Merciless Shadow Puff Girl
Chapter 17 // Aftermath
Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 20 // One, Two , Three Let's Do This!
Chapter 21 // Open Your Eyes
Chapter 22 // Sleeping Beauty No More
Chapter 23 // Consider Yourself Warned
Halloween Special: Extra Chapter // Reaper
Chapter 24 // Punishments and Love Potions
Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth
Chapter 26 // After Every Storm Comes A Rainbow
Chapter 27 // I Made Up My Mind
Chapter 28 // Camping Part 1: The White Powerpuff For Reals?
Chapter 29 // Camping Part 2: I'll Fall With You, No Matter Where
Chapter 30 // Camping Part 3: I Have Missed My Bad Boy]
Chapter 31 // Camping Part 4: Wax Your Ears
Chapter 32 // Camping Part 5: We Found Them!
Chapter 33 // I Have Something to Tell You
Chapter 34 // To Tell or Not To Tell?
Chapter 35 // Christmas Special: Mission Successful plus Christmas Party
Epilogue
Author's Thank You Note
My YT Account :D

Chapter 18 // Attack

3.6K 85 15
By saccharinewriter_

Chapter 18 // Attack 

// Kaoru’s POV

   Goddamnit. She’s choking me! My back is on the tree and she is currently choking me. I kicked her but before I could kick her in the stomach she quickly backed away, both of her hands sliding on the ground as she backed away from me. I fell on the ground with a thud and coughed.

   The park was now a deserted place where only the white shadow puff is here and me. All of the people left a long time ago. The park looked like a ghost town. The other parts of the ground were smashed and tree’s has been cut in half and the benches were wrecked.

   This girl is equally powerful and strong as I am. Both of us haven’t given up yet and I think we’ve been fighting for a few hours now. Damn it, Miyako must be hungry already. How can I beat this girl?!

   As Bell was a few meters away from me, her pose looked like a tiger waiting for it prey to move. Both of her hands glowed again, that ball of white light with lightning swirling around it, there it is again and I am not going to let her hit me that.

   I readied my self for her. I raised my hammer just above my shoulders and looked at her. Those balls of white looked seriously dangerous. 

   She looked at me and smirked and ran towards me, “HAAAA!” She muttered under her breath as she ran towards me.

   This is it Buttercup. Get ready for her and not the impact.

   Good lord. I hope I’ll be fine. One ball of those was enough to send Miyako hospitalized, if I get hit by two of those that’s enough to kill me.

//Boomer’s POV

   Miyako’s session with the psychiatrist should be done now. I saw Kaoru’s note so as soon as I woke up I went here. I walked through the entrance of the clinic and saw Miyako sitting silently in her wheel chair in the waiting area.

   That’s weird. Why is she alone? Shouldn’t Kaoru be with her? Maybe she’s in the ladies’ room.

   She beamed at me as soon as she saw me. Whoa, this is new. It’s the first time I get to see her smile again. That’s great news!

   I smiled at her, “Hey there, you’re smiling again! That’s good!” She gave me a smile and nodded her head. I wonder if she can speak again?

   “Where’s Kaoru? Isn’t she here with you?”

   Miyako shook her head and took her writing pad and began writing on it. As soon as she finished she handed it to me. Guess’ she can’t speak yet. But at least the sessions with the psychiatrist is working.

   ‘I told her I was hungry so she went out to buy some crepes. But for some reason she never came back. Boomy-kun what if that Bell girl attacked her?! :’( ‘—It wrote.

   A worried expression was now plastered on Miyako’s face. I quickly hugged her and she hugged me back, tightly. I gently stroked her hair and she snuggled to me. I stopped hugging her and bend down to my knees so we were now eye-to-eye level.

   I wiped her tears away with my thumb. “Don’t cry Miya. Kaoru will be fine. Now let’s go back to the professor’s and I’ll fix you something to eat. You must be hungry” I pinched her cheek and stood up. She giggled.

   I went behind her and pushed her wheel chair.

***

   We’re now at the professor’s place. “Oh hey Boomer-kun how’s Miyako’s session with the psychiatrist?” Professor Utonium greeted.

   “Oh there’s great news! She can smile again!” I chirped. “Really? That’s great right, da—I mean professor?” Ken joined the conversation.

   Professor Utonium grinned, “Of course it is. She’s now just a few steps away towards recovery.”

   I nodded, “Yeah!”

   “Now I’ll see you later. I have to go and finish Miyako’s belt back at the lab” He waved and walked away. I nodded and brought Miyako to the living room and I switched on the tv.

   “What do you want to eat Miyako? We don’t have crepes here…”

   She took out her writing pad again and began writing.

   ‘A sandwich and some orange juice should be lovely. Go make some for your self too Boomy-Kun’

   It wrote. I nodded and went to the kitchen and began making her sandwich and mine.

   “Good afternoon citizens of new Townsville” The blonde newscaster lady said. Their voice should be cheerful right? Why was hers so gloomy like something bad happened to the city?

   “…As you can see I am now reporting live from the helicopter. Currently, you can see our green Powerpuff girl Buttercup is clashing fists with an unknown villain.” 

   I stopped making the sandwich when I heard a loud thud from the living room. I ran to the living room and I saw Miyako fell from her wheel chair,

   “Miyako! Hey are you alright?!” I ran to her to support her.

   “…ah…ah!” She weakly said as she pointed the flat screen. The professor, Ken and Poochi was now standing beside us and was watching the news.

   “Is that the girl who attacked the girls?” Professor questioned. I nodded my head, “Yeah, and she’s really dangerous”

   “That’s the one~wan! She’s the person who has that tremendous black energy~wan!” Poochi pointed the girl who was battling with Buttercup.

   They looked at the screen. The park now looked like a battlefield. It’s either the trees are burning and the ground has cracks. It was a miracle Buttercup can even last hours with that girl. Miyako and Momoko were finished off by only minutes.

   “…the citizens who saw them fighting said that they’ve been fighting for a few hours. No one really knows why they’re fighting; a witness said that they just saw Buttercup punch the girl and now they’ve been exchanging blows ever since.” The blonde lady reported.

   “Buttercup must be so infuriated when she saw the girl so she attacked her…” Ken muttered.

   Miyako was now crying in my arms. I gently stroked her hair. “Don’t cry, Buttercup will be fine… look, she’s still standing isn’t she?”  Miyako slowly nodded.

   I turned my attention to Professor Utonium, “Professor how’s Usa by the way? Has she waked up?”

    Professor shook his head, “No, she hasn’t yet. Maybe she’ll wake up by tomorrow” I nodded and sat Miyako on the couch. She was comfortably cuddling beside me.

   A few minutes later Miyako got tired from crying so she fell asleep.

   “…We will be right back for more information on the fight between Buttercup and the white girl right after this commercial...” The reporter said and now the tv was having a commercial.

   “Buttercup can take care of this right?” I asked Ken. Ken looked at me, “We can hope. But we all know Butch is on his way to her”

   “Yeah” I nodded and silently hoped Kaoru will be fine.

***

   //Kaoru’s POV

   One…two…three…

   She’s getting closer! Buttercup ready your self! I gripped my hammer and readied my self for her. She was about to punch me with her right hand that has the white ball of energy when she stopped midway. I just blinked.

   What the hell? Why did she stop? But anyway, I’m thankful for it.

   I shrugged, “Sayonara Bell” I smirked and was about to hit her when she fell from her knees and clutched her chest. So I missed and twirled. Shit. What’s wrong with her?

   “What the hell’s wrong with you? Scared to lose?” I glared at her. She was now sweating really hard and was having trouble breathing. It looked like she was going to have an attack.

   “I’m not that stupid to fall from your trap, Bell”

   “…Haha.” She silently laughed. She looked up to me and smirked. “You’re lucky I’m having this attack again, green puff. We’ll continue this later. GIRLY! THROW IT IN!” She screamed and the robotic mutt threw a smoke bomb.

   SHIT! I am not going to let her get away!

   “Hey! Get the—ah shit, what the use? I can’t see anything” Goddammit.

   “BUTTERCUP! WHERE ARE YOU?!” someone screamed. That voice, I know that voice.

   “Butch…?”

   When the smoke cleared, I saw Butch a few meters away from me. He was looking around and when he saw me he quickly ran towards me and engulfed me in a very tight hug. Keyword: very.

   “Oh thank god you’re fine!” His voice was a bit muffled because of my hair. “B-butch…y-you’re…crushing my bones!” I croaked out. His eyes widen and loosen the hug.

   “I’m sorry, I’m sorry! But you’re fine right?!” he panicked as he checked every part of my face; I made a face at him, “Butch, my face, Stop squishing it.”

   “Ah sorry!” I sighed, “And stop apologizing, I’m fine. I just got bruises and cuts. I’m even lucky she stopped the punch midway, or else I’m dead”

   “Dead?! NO!” He screeched. I rolled my eyes. He’s so dramatic, this stupid Jerkpid. But I don’t know I’m happy he’s so worried. I slightly bumped my hammer to his head.

   “OUCH!”

   “Stop being dramatic and loud!”

   “I’m not being dramatic, I’m worried!” He whined then quickly hugged me again and kissed my forehead. I swatted him away,

   I blushed a little, “Don’t kiss me in public you buffoon!” He laughed and lifted me up and twirled me. I can’t help but smile,

   “Put me down!”

   “No” He laughed and stopped twirling me in the air. He looked straightly into my eyes, his eyes was full of mischief. We were so close that our nose was now touching. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. My arms were around his neck and I played with his hair while we kissed passionately.

   After a few minutes we stopped and just stared at each other. He smirked, “This is a very good position” He chuckled. I quickly blushed red and he laughed harder.

   “Put me down! Look! The reporters are coming!”

   He chuckled, “No”

   “Butch stop being childish and put me down!”

   “No”

   “Butch! damn it!” I hissed. He laughed. He seems to enjoy this so much, curse him.

   “Say you love me first”

   “I hate you”

   “Wrong answer~”

   “Butch if you don’t put me down I’m going to hit your balls with my hammer” His eyes widened, I smiled evilly, “Now put me down unless you—“

   He quickly put me down. I chuckled. I saw the reporters nearing us,

   “Bye Butch, see you at the professors” I waved and flew off.

   “BUTTERCUP! DON’T LEAVE ME WITH THE REPORTERS, DAMN IT!”

   As I flew back, I silently laughed. That’s what he gets for toying with me.

***

//Somewhere

   No one’s POV

   Bell couldn’t take it anymore. It was getting harder and harder for her to breath. She was having that attack again where she remembers something from her past and she just gets weak and it gets harder for her to breath. Bell was trudging on the side walk as her right hand was on her chest. Girly was on her left shoulder.

   “Bell… you’re having that attack again. Did you bring the pain killers?” Girly muttered worriedly.

   “No Girly, I didn’t. I didn’t know I’d get this attack again…it’s been weeks and I thought I have forgotten that stupid memory but I guess it’s forever on my mind always replaying whenever it wants and causes me this pain.” Bell huffed.

   “Let’s go back to Megaville, Bell”

   “NO!” Bell screamed and the by passers stopped and stared at them. “What are you all looking at?! Start walking!” She said venomously and people started walking again. Bell looked at Girly. “I am not going back to Megaville not until I find her”

   “But Bell look at you!”

   “No! And that’s final!”

   Bell continued walking even though she was heavily breathing.  After a few minutes of trying to walk to wherever she’s going. She collapsed. The loud voices of people talking to their phones stopped and people screamed.

   “Somebody call the ambulance!”

   “Don’t. I got this covered, leave her to my care.”   

[Not Edited. Well, I only managed to make 2,027 words out of this chapter. But anyway, Next Chapter will be out Soon or Today. i'm on a roll! :D Kisses! .xx] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...
27.8K 530 15
The Power Puff Girls and the Rowdy Ruff Boys have finally found peace within each other and surprisingly even love. With the exception of Blossom an...
23.9K 543 21
Book 2 of PPGZxRRBZ and PPGxRRB Collide After the epic collision of the PPGZ and RRBZ to their original Counterparts PPG and RRB. They are doing wel...
39.1K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...