Boy Meets... Boy? (Boyxboy)

By Shadowpetals

Jaycee was a normal, nerdy, kind of kid until his dad suddenly goes to jail. He doesn't have any relatives so... More

Boy Meets... Boy? Chapter One
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Two
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Four
Boy Meets... Boy? Chapter Five
Boy Meets... Boy? Chapter Six
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Seven
So...! :D
Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Eight
Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Nine
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Ten
Boy Meets Boy?: Chapter Eleven: Part One
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Eleven Part Two
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Twelve
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Thirteen
Teaser!
Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Fourteen

Boy Meets...Boy? Chapter Three

1.5K 48 3
By Shadowpetals

Updated 7.18.2012

It's Shock! See, see, see! Right there -->>

Ain't he good looking? :3

_____________________________________________________________________________

Boy Meets...Boy?: Chapter Three

Jaycee slowly walked into his classroom. It was his third period and he felt ashamed as he entered the room without his book bag, finished homework, and his bruised body. His body didn't look so bruised for most of his bruises were covered by his clothing. But he couldn't hide his face, so he put on some make-up to cover the bruises. He didn't know if it was working or not. He couldn't do anything about the swelling but being use to getting beaten by his father, he was use to covering his bruises with make-up.

No one really gave him any special look besides the teacher. She rose an eyebrow staring at him for a moment before signing. "You weren't in detention, Mr. Jaycee." She stated and he nodded, not knowing what else to say. She glanced at him before continuing, "I'll let you off the hook this time since you've never let me down before. Serve it today. Else I am going to have to write you up. Understood?"  Jaycee nodded quickly not wanting to be written up at all. "Yes, I understand." The teacher nodded and waved him away as she began to set up for today's lesson. 

He slowly made his way to his seat, moving slow to not make his body in more pain than it was. As he sat down he exhaled, hissing softly as his ribs ached painfully. He felt uncomfortable without anything to do since he didn't have a book bag or his homework. He still didn't have his jacket. When he had asked around for his things, no one seemed to be able to help and most people just shrugged at him. 

The bell suddenly rang announcing that class had finally begun and Jaycee just became more uncomfortable as students poured through the tiny door in the corner of the room. He saw Shock walk into the room and his crew following him like lost dogs needing direction. As Shock continued to walking into the classroom, down the length of the room to his normal sit, he passed Jaycee but as he was passing him he glared at him. He was surprised that he was getting looked at so intensely since Shock never looked at him unless he was making fun of him. He followed his glaze until Shock passed him and sat down. He turned around, brows raised as he was confused. What was that for? He frowned, immediate pain stabbing through his face and he breathed out, “Ow”. He raised a hand to his sore face and gently touched it, trying to ease it a little somehow.

But he was suddenly scared as his book bag came flying at him. It hit the side of his desk, making his desk jump to the side along with him in it. It rattled his aching body and he groaned in pain. But before he could get angry or even start looking for the person who'd thrown the book bag, something dark landed on his head. It covered his vision and he felt it draping over his head onto his shoulders. He reached up to snatch it off his head about to throw whatever it is at whoever when he realized it was his jacket. He looked at it puzzled, thinking how'd it and his book bag suddenly appear and he looked around. He finally rested his eyes on Shock. Shock was laughing and goofing around with his friends but when he felt Jaycee looking he turned. His eyes looked at Jaycee, glaring at him still with that same intensity. As Jaycee glanced at him back, he noticed, he didn't seem really mad or angry. His look just seemed very intense and he composed his face so his features were smooth as he turned around. He was assuming that Shock had thrown his stuff at him...but he wondered why he of all people would even care to give it back to him. He didn't wonder long about it since he had to finish his homework that he had finally gotten back. 

He searched through his book bag and took out his binder for his third period, pulling out the worksheet the teacher had handed them the day before. It was blank and he frowned. He began to work on his homework as the teacher began to teach.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The bell rang loudly and Jaycee picked up his book bag swing it over his back as he grabbed his jacket. He walked out the classroom, once again lost on where to go for his detention that he had to serve. He eventually just began to walk down the hallway not bothering to ask anyone for directions. He didn't want another cigarette burn on his sore body. Instead he just walked hoping he'd eventually find the room before the late bell would ring.

"312." A loud voice said behind him, making him jump as he wiped around. He was scared it was those people who'd beat him up yesterday but it wasn't. It was someone unless he wasn't expecting at all and he gaped at him, confused really at what he'd said before. 

Shock rolled his eyes as he spoke once more, "Room 312. That’s the detention room." Jaycee followed what he said this time and nodded not knowing really what to say to him. He didn't think that this guy of all people, would actually help him but this was the second time today. Before he could think more of what to say to him, Shock yelled at him, "What are you doing?! Get to detention!" He jumped at the sudden exclaim and he remembered then that the door closed when the late bell rang. He immediately took off then, forgetting to say thank you to Shock as he ran down the hall. He ignored his body as it protested his movements and he reached the doorway of room 312 right when the bell rang. He smiled. He'd made it. 

______________________________________________________________________________

Jaycee was in his fourth and final period of the day when he was called up to the front office. He was confused especially since they told him to bring all his stuff. He obeyed and entered the front office where two police men were waiting for him. They smiled as they approached him. 

"You're a nice looking young fellow, how are you today?" One of the officers spoke to him. He looked at him wide eyed not knowing what to do. He didn't like police men from when he was little and he felt oddly like he had done something wrong. But he also felt like he was needed to be a snitch and spill his guts out for someone else to get in trouble. In all, he didn't like this situation, not at all.

"I'm okay." He answered back as normally as he could. He was about to ask why he was summoned but he guessed they knew he was about to ask that and answered, “We have some unfortunate news, Jaycee. But let’s go somewhere, where we all can talk privately. Does that sound okay?' The officer asked. His partner next to him gave Jaycee a friendly smile. He nodded yes not thinking he was even allowed to say no. He only wondered what could be so unfortunate that he had to be visited by police officers while he was at school. The two officers nodded back at him as the lead the way to a small little conference room down one of the hallways in the school office. When they were all inside and Jaycee was seated across from them, they began to talk.

 "Your father was arrested this afternoon for driving under the influence, robbery, and assault. This isn't the first time for your father to be arrested for DUI or assualt. Your father has had alot of charges agaisnt him in the past. His court case is being determined for now but we have some questions for you as well as somethings need to be sort out still.” 

Jaycee's mouth gaped opened as he heard about his father's errors of the day. He knew his father could be dumb some times and is usually most of the time but he couldn't think he would do something like this. It was impossible to think he'd do robbery. The other things he could slightly believe since his father was always drunk and when he was usually drunk he'd start to beat him up. But robbery! 

He signed already beginning to feel drained from today's events, plus his body was still aching. He looked at the officers guessing what questions they would have for him. He figured there wasn't any point to lying and he figured it was time for someone to know. So when they began their questions he answered them truthfully hoping they would believe him. They seemed like they did and they eventually went on to tell him that since he had not relatives to take care of him, he was going to be moved to a new home. Before they had even had the chance to put him in an orphanage a family had taken him in until he turned eighteen which was in a year. He was surprised he was taken on so fast but didn't mind. If he had roof over his head, and the people which he would be staying with aren't crazy, and he could be feed then it was all good to him. 

Eventually the police men took him home so he could get his stuff and pack everything he'd need for his new life in someone else's home. When he finally finished only having packed a bag full of clothing and boxed his computer, he came outside putting his stuff inside the policemens' car. 

When everyone was ready and inside the car, they began to drive off to his new home. As he looked outside the window he wondered how his new life would be. He wouldn't be getting beat up anymore by his father nor would he get to see him anymore and he oddly was happy about that. He watched the sky as it began to fade a darker blue as they came closer to his new home. Wonderfully fantasies began to fill his mind of family and joy.

_______________________________________________________________________________

After a half a hour or so, the police car came to a stop infront of a gorgeous home. The home made Jaycee think of those millionaire, fancy, homes with the big, wide, flat, green front lawns and backyards. This home seemed more elegant though in person than viewing it through a TV screen and he got out the car, grabbing his book bag and computer box. 

"Kid, this is your new home." One of the officers told him with a wide grin obviously implying that he was a lucky kid. He was though. Coming from a home where his father would regularly get drunk and beat him up to this? He couldn't help but admit it was a lucky fate for him. 

They all walked up onto the marble, fanned out steps so that one officer could ring the door bell. A few minutes passed before the door opened and a fair women stared back at them with a smile. She looked at the policemen as she asked excitedly, "Is this him?" They nodded and before they could even get a word out, or even let Jaycee manage a greeting, she attacked him with a strong hug. He was surprised at such a forward motion but manage to relax into the hug even though he was carrying a box containing his computer. She pulled a way, as she smiled. "I'm sorry but I just couldn't wait to meet you. I've always wanted another little boy in my home and now I finally do!" She smiled friendly at him before turning to the officers. "Is there anything we need to do before he is here permentaly?" They shock their heads as one responded, "You've already done the paperwork ma'am and he has signed the agreement. Everything's set." The officers smiled and the woman clapped her hands. "That’s wonderful to hear! Let me know then if anything changes." She said before grabbing Jaycee's arm and hauling him inside and shutting the door in the policemen’s faces. He looked at the door wide eyed before glancing at the lady he'd just met. 

She turned around to him, smiling now even brighter if that was even possible as she spoke, "I'm sorry about that but policemen make it so uncomfortable to talk... Don't you think?" She didn't wait for an answer as she slipped her shoes off on a matt set next to the door. Alot of other shoes were laying there along with another pair of women's shoes as well as very tiny, girly shoews plus two pairs of men's shoes. He wondered how big this family was. 

"Please take your shoes off and set them on the rug. When you're done I can take you to your room." She smiled as she took the computer box from his hands protesting when he tried to keep the heavy thing against him. He slipped his shoes off as instructed and turned to her waiting. She almost jumped as she remembered something and said, "I'm sorry, I should have said this in the beginning. You can call me Auntie! Since I'm not your really family and I'm just someone helping out I think that suit me." She spoke as she smiled once again before climbing up a staircase. Jaycee followed as he listened to his new Auntie. He didn't even know his real Aunt before she had died so he really didn't mind her picking that name for herself. "I hope you like your stay here. Like I've said I have always wanted another boy in the family so your officially my new son, if you don't mind." She looked at him questioningly and he quickly answered, not wanting to anger his first Auntie. "I don't mind at all." He friendly gave a smile to reassure that it really was okay and she smiled back, immediately bright again. "See, I have two kids and a husband. I love them all to death but I've always wanted another boy after I had my youngest son, Jonathan, but I've had some complications and life has fated me with being unable to reproduce again." She frowned as they reached the top of the stairs. She turned to go down one hallway and she pointed out the bathroom telling him that he could use this one for his personal usage in the mornings. As she continued to walk she continued to talk. 

He began to zone out, her words seeming more like sounds then words being formed. He felt so tired still. He knew he was going to see his room, find his bed and fall asleep as soon as he could. Finally Auntie stopped infront of a door and she smiled at him before opening her mouth and noises spilling out again. He tried to concentrate so he could hear what she was saying but he gave up. He guessed she was blabbing about this being his room and how she was so excited. She opened the door and his room was in view. He spotted the bed immediately, tucked away in a corner of the room where the ceiling slanted downwards over the bed. Next to his bed agasint the wall was a window and opposite his bed was a dresser with those fancy looking feet. Above the dresser was a mirror and a vase with some yellow looking flowers in it. Near the door was a bookcase already stocked with books and a desk with a desk chair and above this desk was a TV. Next to desk was another bookcase but this one was empty. Agaisnt the wall that had the dresser and the bookcase that was empty was a comforable looking chair. The chair seemed to bring everything together. It looked odd since his bed looked like something from rooms 2 go and a very old, worn down rooms 2 go.

He stepped further into the room getting a better view of his new living habitat. He was in awe of how much stuff and room he has as well as how nice everything looks. He turned around when Auntie started talking again, him actually catching the words this time. "You can do what ever you like to this room except for move the walls." She laughed at her own joke and he smiled trying to be nice. "Anyway this is all yours, I hope you enjoy your stay here." She said as Jaycee took his computer back from her. He set it on the desk and nodded. "I am sure I will like it here, thank you." She smiled at him before leaving calling out from the hallway, “Dinner will be ready in a few hours so don't go anywhere."  

His brows came together as he got confused. Why would he go anywhere else? He had no where to go anyway. Maybe that was a joke too. He signed as he dumped his book bag at the foot of his bed before climbing into the bed. It smelled unfamiliar but clean. The unfamiliar scent bothered him but he figured if he slepted here enough it would disappear. And so he got started. His eyes drooping fast as they shut tight on his eyes, and he was out cold.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this chapter is a so long and a bit boring but it's just a chapter to get the story's plot going. I promise it will get better and juicier in the next chapters. So please keep reading and I'll apperciate it if you commented and read :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.2K 23
β‡’ ˗ˏˋ "How many tattoos do you have Hakeem?" In which a 22 year old medical student, who's life isn't what it seems. Being controlled by his pa...
11.5K 321 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
1.3M 40K 37
"What?!" Nick screams at his mom. "I said, you'll be living with your step brother from now on." His mother repeats. Nick shakes his head furiously...
7.8K 79 13
"Well that isn't a problem?" I asked him sitting down Jaycee Soulmans is a 22 year old girl who grew up innocent asf has good relationships with her...