Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 2

11.4K 242 32
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Xiumin noticed how serious Luhan was when he said that he's really married.

"It's okay bro, if that's your decision as your best friend I'll support you. I'm your buddy and I'm always here for you", Luhan smiled at him that his best friend Xiumin will support him for his marriage. Harriette didn't go to school today even though she's wearing her school uniform so she just stayed at the park alone. Harriette remembered that Luhan will pick him up after school so she came back to her school and waited outside the gate when Luhan arrived with his motorbike. While traveling with his motorbike, Luhan asked her how's school.

"It's fine. We did a lot of discussions, seatworks and I ate cookies during lunch with my friends", Luhan just smiled at her even though Harriette felt a little bad lying to Luhan. The two arrived already to their home when Luhan received a phone call.

"Luhan, we bought 2 boxes of pizza and since your younger brother Sehun miss you and I miss you too, we'll visit you today. We'll be there at 10 minutes okay bye, son love you", Luhan was so surprised because he never told yet to his mother and brother that he's already married. Luhan panicked while Harriette was just watching tv at the living room.

"What's wrong, Luhan?", Luhan started cleaning his apartment because her mom hates it if his home was messy when Luhan grabbed Harriette to the the kitchen. Luhan was searching for a place to hide her. He went to the bedroom and asked Harriette to hide at the closets.

"Harriette, sorry to do this but my mom and my brother will visit me today in 10 minutes. You really need to hide and hide your stuffs here", even though Luhan felt bad about hiding Harriette at the closets he need to because he's not yet ready to tell his mother and brother about his marriage.

"I will be okay here", Harriette smiled and so Luhan closed the closets where Harriette was hiding. Right after he closed the closets, his mom Teresa and his younger brother Sehun was already at the door.

"Pizza delivery!", Sehun jokingly said and Luhan's mom hugged him.

"I miss you so much, son", even though Luhan hides Harriette at the closets he still feel nervous. Afterwards, Luhan, Sehun and their mom are eating pizza together at the dining table.

"Hey, since when you are using a perfume that was for girls?", Sehun noticed that Luhan's apartment smells like a perfume for girls.

"I went to the mall a while ago and then they gave me samples of their perfume so I just tried it", Luhan took a big bite of his pizza nervous because that's the perfume Harriette used. Afterwards, Luhan's mom decided to look around which made Luhan follow her everywhere nervous that she would find Harriette hiding at the closets when Luhan's brother Sehun decided to take a nap at the bedroom.

"No, Sehun you can't sleep here", - Luhan

"I'm so tired. I just got home from school a while ago", Sehun said. Harriette who was at the closets heard the conversation of Luhan and his brother.

"Sehun? ", Harriette whispered as if she know him but she thought that maybe the person she knew has the same name as Luhan's younger brother. Curious, Harriette tried to take a peek at the small hole of the closets when she accidentally hit her knee at the closets door making a noise.

"What's that sound?", Sehun asked when he's about to turn on the playstation game and he looked around the bedroom. Luhan knew it's from the closets so what Luhan did was he jokinglytickle his brother Sehun so he won't feel weird about the noise he heard from the closets. The two brothers are joking and playing around while their mom was just watching them together happy that her two sons are together again. Harriette was listening to Luhan and his younger brother playing together and felt sad since she also miss her older brothers even though she had a misunderstanding with Kris so she just closed her eyes in the closets to just sleep. Afterwards, the two brothers Luhan and Sehun had some brother talk while playing a playstation game.

"Can you give me some advice how to confess to a girl?", - Sehun

"Are you talking about the girl you liked since before? The girl you always tell me?", - Luhan

"Yes, I really like her and I think I'm in love with her", - Sehun

"Then tell her you like her. Give her roses or chocolates but I know girls prefer gifts that has effort like..... why don't you try to bake her cookies?", Sehun was listening to his brother's advice. For Sehun, he would always ask Luhan for any kind of advice because Sehun know that Luhan's advice are always right for him.

"Yes I heard she likes cookies and since mom is here, why don't we bake cookies together?", Luhan, Sehun and their mom happily baked cookies together at the kitchen as a family bonding. It's already evening so after baking the cookies for Sehun's school classmate crush, his mom and Sehun already left.

"Thank you for the advices and for helping me to bake these cookies you're really the best", Sehun smiled while Luhan was hugging his mom. Luhan already closed his door and thankful that they didn't see Harriette at the closets so Luhan ran immediately to the closets for Harriette. He opened the closets and found Harriette asleep at the closed dark closet and Luhan just felt sad when Harriette woke up.

"I'm sorry", - Luhan

"No, it's okay it's your family I understand", - Harriete

"I'm really sorry, Harriette. I feel like I'm never going to be a perfect husband for you, I'm sorry", - Luhan

"Luhan, it's really okay. They are your family and I understand if you can't still tell them about our marriage and their are no perfect husband, no one is perfect and I'm very proud to have you", - Harriette

"I love you, Harriette and I'm very proud to have you as my wife too. By the way we baked cookies a while ago, let's eat", after a while the two ate cookies with chocolate milk together at the dining table. Since it's already evening and the two has still classes tomorrow, Luhan was at the dining table again to study his lessons again. Next day, like yesterday Luhan dropped Harriette to her school again but Harriette's secret to Luhan is that she's not attending school anymore. Harriette was about to leave when someone called her.

"Please don't be Chanyeol please please I don't have any excuses to tell him please", Harriette whispered so she looked back and thankful that it's not Chanyeol.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?", Harriette realized that the person who was calling her a while ago was Sehun one of Harriette's classmate.

"I just want to give this to you", Sehun was a little shy that he gave a box of cookies with a ribbon on it to Harriette.

"I baked it and since I always saw you eating cookies during break time I decided to bake some for you", Sehun said. At Luhan's university he's at the canteen eating with Xiumin.

"Hey, by the way do you know next week their will be a program here for architect students together with the best architects here in our country? It's like a meeting, orientation or whatever but at least we can have chance to meet some architects and learn something from them so let's go together", Xiumin said.  Both of them are excited because both of them are taking a college course of architect and excited that they're going to meet some of the best architects.

Both of them wants to be an architect someday one of the reasons they are really closed to each other since high school. It was already evening, Luhan and Harriette are just watching tv together when Harriette remembered that a classmate and a friend of her gave her cookies a while ago so she decided to share it with Luhan.

"Where do these cookies came from?", - Luhan

"My classmate gave it to me a while ago", Harriette took a bite of the cookie and she noticed something.

"The cookies taste like the cookies you and your mom baked yesterday with your brother", Luhan took a bite of the cookie and he felt something weird.

"Harriette, who gave these cookies to you?", - Luhan asked.

"A classmate of mine named Sehun", Luhan was surprised that his brother Sehun and Harriette are classmates and he realized that Sehun gave the cookies to Harriette which means the girl that Sehun likes that he always tell to him was Harriette. Harriette also don't know that Luhan and Sehun are brothers. Luhan was so surprised realizing that Sehun has a crush to Harriette but she's his wife already.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 181 89
Technically less of a story and more of a supporting doc. Considering the extent of SA's Cast of Characters, it would be more convenient to be able t...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 38.9K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
114K 9.8K 35
Time has it's own way of playing and so does destiny. The story is about two SOULMATES, though unfamiliar but are connected to each other through som...