Aisling's Diary

By aislingsdiary

**Watch the Webisode of each chapter! On Mobile, Go to Info or click the thumbnail if you're reading on the w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 25

38.5K 42 19
By aislingsdiary

Friday 9 December (continued)

4:55 p.m.

Well. That’s that.

Edited highlights include: 

1. Siobhan offering the bouncy castle man her XtraVision card as collateral followed by Bouncy Castle Man getting back in his van and driving away.

2. Aunty Stell going all red in the face and sacking Parties-to-Go.

3. Siobhan getting stuck and having to wriggle out in front of the whole party after the sawing-in-half trick didn’t work.

4. Me running after Siobhan and Ali while they practically refused to say anything to me.

5. Ali’s Dad finding out our project was not at the hospital like he thought it was. I thought he was gonna burst a blood vessel when he saw Ali in his moustache and red satin cape.

I guess you could say the magic of Parties-to-Go is over.What’s for sure is my friendship with Ali and Siobhan is definitely over.

Murphy won his competition. He gets to dance with Ace FX. At least somebody’s happy. I guess. I feel pretty weird about that though, like an Easter egg with nothing inside.

5:23 p.m.

GULP. What are Mum and Aunty Stell going to say?

How did I make such a terrible mess of things? I wish I could go back and change things. Not hand over the money or stop Dec from dropping the camera or arrive at the party to help Siobhan and Ali and not walk out of Irish Dance class, not do any of it, and then maybe things would be OK.

7:00 p.m.

I’ve been lying on my bed trying to work out how everything went wrong, but I can’t – everything’s so confused, and I can’t talk to anyone.

...........

Click the Thumbnail Below or Click Info on Mobile to Watch the Webisode. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 50 25
[ THE FIRST CHAPTERS ARE CRINGE ASF BUT I PROMISE IT GETS BETTER] ''What are you doing on the desk?'' He asked coldly. I looked at him in the eyes. ...
41K 1.4K 17
You're in Romania working as an extra on S1 of Wednesday. When the opportunity arises to stand in for Emma to rehearse a scene, a connection between...
492K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
1.1K 27 13
This cover was made by my friend :) Isn't she talented! Adelaide did not expect to fall in love with Nolan and end up pregnant while he went away to...