A Soul Reborn

By sugarsmooch

The battle WAS over, but was it won?. The Gangs back in business with a whole new story to tell. After the ev... More

Meanwhile....
Over-protective Moorington
Happy Anniversary (part 1)
Happy Anniversary (Part 2)
Disaster Returns
Mircuol's Plan B
Undercover Mission Rescue
The moment you've all been waiting for...
A New Child
A visit from home
*Important*
The Powerful Overlord
New Threats
Once And For All
The Devil's Defeat
Epilogue

A Unsuspected Surprise

1.1K 17 20
By sugarsmooch

Clay's POV: *YAWN* Good morning Knighton, This's been the best sleep I've had in weeks, you-know all the training and such. But besides that life's been pretty good. Now then time to wake up Jes...huh? where's Jestro?.

___________________________________________________________________________

( Clay looks around the room for Jestro, but he's no-where to be seen. Suddenly Jestro walks through the bathroom door, looking a bit shaken.)

Clay: Jestro, there you are, I was worried!!

Jestro: Heh, morning Clay. Sorry if I scared you its just...*sigh* I'm not feeling so great.

Clay: A...are you sick, you can lie down if you...

( Before Clay can finish, Jestro falls into his arms, exhausted and panting. )

 Clay: *Gasp* Stay here, I'll go get Ava!! 

( Clay runs out the door faster than the speed of sound. )

Jestro: *Moans* ( Hops into bed and pulls the covers over his shoulders.)

10 Minutes later

Ava: Alright Clay, just relax, i'm sure he's fine.

Clay: If you're sure...but why'd everyone else have to come!?

Aaron: It's cause we're worried dude, can't just hear this and not DO anything!!

Clay: Fine, but if you're coming in you'll have to be quiet.

Macy: Roger that captain. 

( Ava opens the door , Jestro's face made it certain that something wasn't right. He sort-of had that expression like..." Ugh, gotta wake up for school". That and he was slightly green. )

Everyone: Whoa!!

Jestro: Huh!?, what're you all doing here.

Robin: We came to check on you, what else could we be doing?

Jestro: Oh...right.

Ava: Now Jestro, how EXACTLY have you been feeling?

Jestro: Well, just a really bad stomach-ache, with a bit of nausea.

Ava: And have you thrown up at all?

Jestro: Yeah, just a while ago, why'd you ask?

Ava: Now one more question, have you and Clay done "IT" yet.

Jestro: *Bright Red* Uh...Y...yes?

Ava: I rest my case!

Clay: Well, what is it, something serious!?

Ava: Everyone I have an announcement!

( Everyone looks at Ava with a shocked expression. Eagerly waiting for the response. )

Ava: Jestro, you...are...Pregnant.

Jestro: WHAT...how do you know that!?

Ava: All the results are checked correct, there's no denying it.

Lance: Uh...lets just leave them alone, everyone.

( After everyone had left Jestro began to cry. )

Clay: Don't cry this's great, we'll be one big happy family .

Jestro: I'm crying tears of joy, i'm so happy this happened!!

Clay: Me too buddy.

( Jestro places a hand on his stomach and began to rub it gently, Clay placed his hand over-top as the two kissed tenderly. Dreaming of their future together.

__________________________________________________________________________________

* I'M BACK IN BUSINESS BABY WOO WHO!!!!!. Anyway sorry about that outburst, i'm just so excited to continue this series. Yes, Jestro's Pregnant, I know this may be a surprise ( Hence the title ) but hey, i'm just happy to be back on here and giving you F4ns what you want. MORE CORRUPT HEART ( Well in this case A Soul Reborn XD )*

*Peace out F4ns* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
2.7M 60.9K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
999K 64.7K 60
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...