Undercover Mission Rescue

Macy's POV: Of all the nights, it had to be tonight that Jestro has to kidnapped. The other problem is that Clays been flipping out about the whole thing, he's just been going on and on and on. But we can't blame him, his lover has been captured along with his unborn son. Anyone would fret about that. 

_________________________________________________________________________

Lance: Clay, would you please just shut up!!

Macy: Leave him along, Lance!!

Clay: It's so hard to cope. I'm trying my hardest here guys. But it's so difficult.

Aaron: Just let it out man, no one's gonna judge ya.

Clay: I would but I'd keep going on for ages.

Axl: Just let it out.

Dakota: Yeah, come on Clay.  You need to relieve some of that stress.

Clay: I just wonder if he's alright. He is pretty close to his due date after all.

Jade: I guess that's true. He did look pretty big.

Clay: So now you see why I'm freaking out so much!

Carlos: Calm down, we'll get to him in time.

Clay: Well, we're here. Now then, let's go get Jestro back!

(Everyone sneaks into the back of Mircuol's lair. Most of the knights stay back to guard the exit point. Clay, Macy, Carlos and Jade make their way through the winding walls of the castle, looking for Jestro.)

Carlos: I didn't imagine that this place would be so big.

Jade: Well what did you expect? A doll house!?

Macy: Keep it down over there. We don't want those lava monsters finding us.

Clay: Macy's right. Pipe down.

Carlos: Sorry...

(They continue their search for another solid ten minutes. The dungeon has tons of cells. Clay took one side while the other took the other. Clay kept his ears peeled. He got a shock when he heard grunts, they sounded familiar. He peered through the bars of the cage and saw Jestro tied up with chains over on the back wall. He called the other over and they broke their way in.)

Clay: Jestro, there you are! *Hugs him*

Jestro: I'm glad to see you too, Clay. *Winces*

Macy: Hold up, somethings not right here.

Carlos: What do you mean? He just looks a little beat up.

Macy: *Leans down to Jestro's level* You know somethings not right.

Jestro: There *Whines* Isn't anything right at the moment.

Jade: *Stares down at the floor around her brother* Oh my god! There's blood!!

Clay: B...blood!? Jestro...are you!?....

Jestro: *Nods weakly*

Clay: Oh no, not now, not here!!

Jade: You mean he's having the baby here!?

Macy: It looks to be that way...

Carlos: Can we take him back to the castle?

Macy: I'm afraid not. He's to far along, he'll have to give birth here.

 Jestro & Clay: Say what!!!

Macy: It's the only way. We'd never make it back to the palace in time.

Carlos: I'll go round up the others, they'll guard us during the whole thing *Runs off*

Macy: I'll help out. I could never pass up such a opportunity.

Clay: *Looks at Jestro nervously* Are you ready?

Jestro: *Grabs Clay's hand* As ready as I'll ever be...Let's meet our son...

Macy: I have a feeling like this is gonna be a wild ride....

____________________________________________________________

*The birth is coming ladies and gentleman, the birth is coming. Curtis is going to be here in the next chapter. Any guesses on what the baby will look like? I already know, but you guys are welcome to think up your own designs before the next chapter. At the end of the next chapter, I'll post a picture of the baby so all of you F4ns can see.*

*Peace out F4ns*