The moment you've all been waiting for...

(I recommend listening to this for this chapter. No questions.)

Macy's POV: Alright. I'm SO nervous, I don't know how to deliver a baby, I've never done anything like this in my life! But...Clay and Jestro need me, no, them and their baby need me...I have to do this, for the three of them...

__________________________________________________________________ 

(The Book of monsters heads back to Mircuol to tell him the good news.)

Mircuol: So, it's been done?

Book of monster: All of it. No need to worry, he's under control now.

Mircuol: Thank you, booky~ *Kisses him on the binder*

Book of monsters: *Blushes for a second, then smiles and brushes into him*

Someone: *Screams in the distance*

Mircuol: I thought you said you had everything taken care of!

Book of monsters: I did!!

*Meanwhile*

(All the knights are crowded around the cell as Jestro, Clay and Macy do their thing.)

Clay: How's everything looking?

Macy: I dunno what i'm doing, but it's working!

Clay: *Looks over at Jestro, who has his face scrunched up and tears falling from his eyes* You're doing great Jestro, don't worry. You'll be just fine.

Jestro: *Opens one eye and smiles a small, warm smile at Clay*

Ava: Uh guys, you might want to hurry it up in there. I can hear them coming.

Macy: Oh god, okay, thanks for the heads up!

(Mircuol and The book of monsters rush down into the cellar. When they notice the large group of knights standing before them and the commotion going on behind them, they rush at the knights. When they were inches away from them, a familiar face crashed through the roof.)

Mircuol: You!

Book of monsters: Oh god, not this guy again...

Clay: Valentine! Thank goodness your here!

Valentine: Of course I am, I was sworn to protect you and Jestro for as long as I may live. After all, you created me.

Mircuol: Enough with the mushy stuff, what gives you the right to be here!

Valentine: *Angrily spreads his wings* Leave now or die...

Mircuol: Bring it on lover boy!!

(Valentine and Mircuol start to fight. Even though Valentine has the advantage, being the living embodiment of love, he was pretty evenly matched. Valentine didn't want to hurt anyone, he just wanted to keep Mircuol away from Clay, Jestro and the others for as long as possible. The fight went on for ages, bloody noses and bruises were scattered everywhere. Just as they stared to go at each other again, they were stopped by a strange noise.)

Macy: Oh my god, you did it, he's here!

Clay: Really!?

Jestro: Finally....

Clay: You just relax buddy, I'll check on him for you.

Valentine: Leave....now...

Mircuol: *Wipes his bloody nose* Screw you!! *Runs away with the Book* 

(Everybody crowds around the scene. Macy grabbed a loose cloth from her bag and wraps it around the newborn. She cuts him away from the body tissue and rubs the top of his head clean.)

Macy: *Tears up* He's beautiful, Clay...

Clay: *Wipes his eyes* He really is...

Macy: *Hands him to Clay*

Clay: *Holds his son gently in his arms and sniffs* Hey there, i'm your dad...

Jestro: Clay...

Clay: *Rushes over to Jestro's side* Do you see him, he's perfect...

Aaron: *Wipes his own eyes* This is such a touching moment...

Lance: I didn't know you could cry, Aaron?

Aaron: These are tears of joy, you asshole...

Clay: *Passes his son into Jestro's arms* Here, you need to bond with him.

Jestro: *Hold his son carefully and tears fall from his eyes* He's the most perfect child I've ever seen.

Clay: That's cause he's ours...

Jestro: *Kisses Clay*

Clay: *Kisses back* Welcome to the world...Curtis

____________________________________________  

*Such a touching chapter. After many long months, Curtis is finally here with us, happy and well. He's going to be loved by many and have many crazy adventures along the way...I hope you love Curtis as much as me and the gang do.*

*Welcome to the world Curtis*

*Peace out F4ns*