Fire & Ice // Gray x Reader x...

By punktart

[DISCONTINUED] Ever since she was young, Y/N has always been wandering. Searching to find the place she fit i... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: End of an Era
Chapter 2: A Chance Encouter
Chapter 3: New Leaf
Chapter 4: The White Silver Labyrinth Part 1
Chapter 5: The White Silver Labyrinth Part 2
Chapter 6: Wait 'Til I Get Stronger
Chapter 7: Lessons
Chapter 8: 8-Island

Chapter 9: Kemo-Kemo

1.8K 54 48
By punktart

Y/N= Your Name
H/C= Hair Color
E/C= Eye Color
F/C= Favorite Color
F/F= Favorite Food

***

"Whoa that was epic! He was like bam, and then bang, and finally like boom! Damn, the twelve golden celestial gates are awesome! This makes me want to collect more celestial spirits," I exclaimed.

Lucy said nervously, "Yeah, I mean, Capricorn is pretty cool."

"Hey," Natsu butted in, "Didn't you see that I gave the final
punch? Dragon Slayers are cool too!"

"Yeah you were cool, I guess," I teased.

Natsu sulked in the corner with Happy trying to cheer him up.

Lucy pointed up in the air, "Do you see t-that?"

Out of nowhere, a giant egg fell down from the sky and landed on Natsu's face.

***

I decided to go to Natsu and Happy's house. They haven't been to the guild hall in three days, and I was honestly worried about them.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I called out

"Y-Y/N? What are you doing here?" Natsu asked.

Upon further inspection, I could see Natsu and Happy lying in the corner of the room. Both of them had dark bags under their eyes.

"You look terrible! Have you gotten any sleep in the past three days?" I said with concern.

Happy answered, "We can't. We need to keep the egg warm."

"What egg?"

Happy pointed to something tucked into Natsu's arms. Was that the sky egg from our past mission?! What creature could possibly come from that thing?!

"Hey, you guys shouldn't be pushing yourselves to stay awake. It really isn't healthy. Um, here. I'll take the egg, and you guys go get some rest," I offered.

"Yeah okay. Thanks, Y/N-chan," Natsu said already half asleep.

I pulled the giant egg into a hug and set Natsu's head into my lap.

"Sweet dreams."

***

I stayed with at Natsu and Happy's house for the next few days. We all took different shifts taking care of the egg. And I also was able to cook for them along with clean up a bit. Despite being fully-grown and independent wizards, Natsu and Happy weren't too good with house chores.

It was my turn to look after the egg while Natsu and Happy were sleeping. A large crack appeared. I didn't really know what to do in this situation so I went to get Natsu to help me.

"Natsu! The egg is hatching!" I yelled.

Natsu said sleepily, "R-Really? Happy, we need to see this!"

When we arrived back into the living room, Erza was trying to strike a green blur. The rest of Team Natsu were inspecting the remains of the sky egg.

"Hey! Don't touch our child!" Natsu growled.

The green creature flew into Natsu's arms and whimpered in fear.

"I suppose that he has some kind of charm in that mossy face of his," Gray interjected.

***

Erza, Lucy, Gray, Natsu, Happy, and I arrived at Blue Pegasus for a guild exchange program. Natsu and I hoped to be able to ask around about Kemo-Kemo. That's the name Natsu decided to give the egg creature.

"Who are you? I must say you look absolutely ravishing," a blonde flirted.

Natsu yelped, "Knock it off, Hibiki! Y/N is off-limits!"

"Uh, do you recognize what this could be?" I said while holding up Kemo-Kemo.

Hibiki apologized, "Sorry, but I don't. But, please don't hesitate to ask me if you need anything else."

***

"T-This dress is a bit revealing, isn't it?" I mumbled nervously.

Erza chuckled, "You really don't need to worry. You look absolutely gorgeous!"

"Though compared to Erza and I, you're kinda lacking in the boob department," Lucy pointed out. I blushed a deep red. I'm sort of awkward with these subjects.

"that juST ADDS TO YOUR CHARM!" Erza assured...very enthusiastically.

"Ahem," Gray coughed.

We were interupted when Natsu and Gray stepped out in suits?! They, well, looked very handsome. I was blushing madly, and I didn't really know why.

Natsu stuttered, "H-Hai, Y-Y/N, you look s-stunning!"

"Um, thanks. I guess." I said.

Gray blurted out, "You should stop gawking at her, or else she might think you're a perv."

"S-Shut it, Frosty," Natsu answered hastily.

"Yeah, Gray. Those are big words coming from someone not even wearing pants," Erza rolled her eyes.

Gray looked down, "Well Fu-"

We were assigned to entertain Blue Pegasus's guest. I was handling a slightly tipsy and horny guy when I heard commotion in the next room. And, of course, that's were Natsu was assigned to look over.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go handle something," I explained.

The guy answered, "I'll be waiting for your return." Yeah, no.

In the next room, there was Natsu shoving Kemo-Kemo into some poor lady's face. All the people around them were also beginning to notice and gang up on Natsu. Oh, god. I probably should go and get Natsu out of this mess. Just as I was about to reach Natsu, Kemo-Kemo breathed a giant gust of fire toward the guest. 

Natsu said lovingly, "K-Kemo-Kemo! You were protecting me from those baddies! I'm so proud of you!"

"Hey!" I yelled, "I think we should be leaving now."

Ichiya shook his head, "Please do!"

***

"It's okay," I told Lucy, "I'm sure that we will do better at Lamia Scale!"

"Fine, but if Kemo-Kemo messes up another guild, I'm gonna lose it!" Lucy huffed.

Lucy, Erza, and Happy were completely absorbed in the task Jura assigned them - to decipher some mysterious stone tablets. I'm really not the best with language like Levy, but I really tried to help with what little knowledge I do possess. However, I just ended up distracting Lucy.

I could hear fighting down the hallway. There's no way I'm going to let Fairy Tail mess up another guild exchange. I spotted Gray and, is that, Lyon? Wow, I haven't seen him in ages.

Lyon shouted, "I can't believe they would send a loser like you and not Juvia!"

"Hey! I don't want to be her. And if you love Juvia so much, why don't you just visit yourself!" Gray demanded.

"Uh, Lyon? Is that you?," I tucked a stray piece of hair behind my ear, "I didn't know you liked Juvia either."

"Y/N, my sweet?! I-I swear this isn't what it looks like. You, you are the only one for me!" Lyon said while grabbing my hand.

I pulled my hand away, "I'm sorry, Lyon, but I've already established that I do not like you like that. I encourage you to move on, Juvia or otherwise. You're acting pathetic."

"Yeah, you heard her, now back off," Gray said while standing in front of me protectively.

"Gray, this is something between Y/N and I, so I'd really appreciate if you would back off."

Gray and Lyon started to fight and more aggressively than their past bickering. Damn, and I was hoping to stop them too. When I was about to intervene again, they both threw icicles at each other. The commotion reached all the way to the room where the others were deciphering the tablets.

Lucy scream, "GRAY!"

Jura tried to assure everyone that it was no big deal, when he realized that the stone tablets had been destroyed.

Erza said in an apologetic tone, "Should we leave now?"

***

After being kicked out of Lamia Scale, we went to Mermaid Heal and only hoped that nothing would go wrong again. Lucy was starting to become ballistic, but Erza and I were able to calm her down.

Erza and Kagura met in a slightly uncomfortable and intimate hug. Honestly, I kinda ship them together. Kagura then explained that deep sea fish were mysteriously washing up on the shore. Gray and Natsu were appointed to serve fish to the customers. Erza mentioned she gave them a 'makeover,' but refused to give me more details about it.

"Hey, Y/N, it's okay to look at Natsu and Gray now," Erza said.

"Oh god."

Natsu and Gray were decked out in make-up, wigs, and dresses. They looked hilarious. I tried to hide my surprise and laughter, but failed terribly.

Erza asked, "Don't they look great? Once I put on the wigs, I almost forgot they weren't actually beautiful girls!"

"Yeah...they look great!"

I approached Gray with a teasing look on my face, "You look like an fucking drag queen. Can I get a picture?"

Gray continued to shove food into people's faces, "S-Stop laughing!"

"Hey! I didn't order this!" a random customer claimed.

"Fuck this shit!" Gray announced and proceeded to tear the dress off from his body.

Kagura looked at the scene with horror in her eyes, "O-Our reputation will never recover from this!"

"Is this our cue to leave?"

***

"Hey, its not that bad!"

Our next stop would be Quatro Cerberus, but before we go there, we were stopped by a familiar face.

"We need to leave now!" Sting exclaimed.

"Why are you here, we don't visit Sabertooth until later."

Sting informed us, "The guild exchange program has been canceled. We need to investigate a weird island."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go now!" Natsu asserted.

***

Hi again.

Hoped you enjoyed this new chapter. I want to begin updating again at a proper schedule. Let's see how well that goes. Sunday is the best day for me at the moment.

I originally imagined Y/N's character to be charming and and likable. She's a good person, but is capable of manipulating people to get what she wants and achieve her dream. She does not intend to hurt people but will if it's necessary.

This is based on episode 223, It's KemoKemo!

~ Catherine

Votes, comments, and sharing is greatly appreciated!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 85 6
Long ago the Zodiac curse became a common curse in the Sohma family. How had nobody noticed them. they stayed hidden. As if born and then stolen 14 y...
844K 24.9K 28
Nora Westfield, a noble girl from inside Wall Sina, was rescued by a teenaged thug by the name of Levi when she was only ten years old and about to b...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
999K 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...