It was just supposed to be a...

By nommycakex

Meighan Sinclair was your typical school nerd with the huge glasses, lack of fashion sense, and a not so "coo... More

Chapter 1: Shit
Chapter 2: Confrontation
Chapter 3: Break Down
Chapter 4: F***!
Chapter 5: Flash Backs and mall cops
Chapter 6: Adrenaline High!! or just sugar rush?!
Chapter 7: 1 month later
Chapter 8: My whipped cream!!
Chapter 10
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 11: Lies
Chapter 12: Regular Girl's Day Out...
Chapter 13: FAVE NUMBER!! :D
Chapter 14: It's Raining Men!!
Chapter 15: I hate hospitals!
Chapter 16: Who am I?
Chapter 17: Hello, again.

Chapter 9: My savior is a zombie?

420 11 11
By nommycakex

HEY GUYS! THIS LITTLE CHAPTER MIGHT bE A BIT BoRING. BUT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALLS AFTER THIS WHOLE HALLOWEEn THING. ITS THE WRuNG HOLIDAY FOR THE MONTH, I KNOWs! BUT I cOULDN'T WRITE ThIS IN OCTOBER aND THE STO(p)RY IS SEt IN THAT TIMe FrAME, SO THERE! LOL..... Anyways...

READ ON!!!

RECAP

"So, why'd you do it, Meig?" He said suddenly snapping me out of my concentration.

"Huh, what? I'm sorry?" I looked up at him. He was staring straight at the road in front of him. His face was grim and showed no emotion.

He stopped at the red light and turned his head to look at me. "Why did you leave?"

CHAPTER 9

My heart pounded against my chest so hard that I was pretty sure that Logan could hear it.

Should I tell him?

"Logan, I-... Um...I-" I really do want to tell him but I just couldn't find the words. I don't even know where to start.

"Forget it." He turned away from me and continued driving.

He didn't talk the rest of the way. Then I remembered about my baby. I left her at school. I was too preoccupied with Logan dragging me to the doctors that I completely forgot about her.

"You can just drop me off around that corner." I looked over at Logan.

"Not gonna happen. Your injured." He argued.

"Yeah. My hands are, but it doesn't mean I can't walk. Or, if you don't mind, you could drive me back to school and I'll just take my car and drive home by myself."

"No."

Seeing that I wouldn't win this argument, its better to just give in and let him drive me home.

"Fine." I grumbled and sunk down in my seat.

We didn't talk the rest of the way except for when I had to tell him where to go. We got to Zera's house in less than 10 minutes but it felt longer than that.

"Thanks."

He just nodded but didn't even looked at me. I think it was still weird for him to see me like this. I closed the car door and he drove away. I watched his car as it disappeared from the drive way.

Wait a minute. I didn't get my whipped cream back!!!!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Logan's POV

"Logan, I-... Um...I-" She looked as if she was having trouble finding the words. I couldn't believe it. The girl who used to have the last word in was stuttering. I never thought I would see the day. I should find this funny, even have a good laugh about it but my heart was looking for answers and she's not giving me any.

Why were her hands bleeding? What could've happened to her? The thought of someone hurting her filled my blood with rage. I knew I should be angry at her but she used to be mine. And nobody touch what's mine.

-*-

I didn't look at Meig for the rest of the way. I didn't look at her either because everytime I looked at her face, I remember the betrayal that I felt when she left. Now that she was by my side, I had no idea what I should do. I wanted answers from her and I will get it from her one way or another. But the question for now is, what am I going to be tomorrow?

_=_

Meig's POV

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'." Disbelief was overflowing in his voice. His grin was halved as he leaned closer.

"It means, no, I don't want to go out with you. No, I don't think that you're, quote on quote, God's gift to women. And lastly, no, I don't think that your fly is done up." I nodded my head towards his lower half and he quickly looked down and confirmed that his fly was really down.

"Burn!" One of the bystanders said.

"Dude, you just got owned by a nerd!" Geek! Jeez, if they wanted to call someone names they should at least get it right.

This is so totally going on youtube!" Apparently someone recorded the whole thing. 

Great. Why did this happened? How did this happened? And how come everybody is dressed up all weirdly? Its only Monday for pete's sake!

-FLASHBACK-

"Hey babe, what do you say about you, me, tonight, and a movie?"

That was what I first encounter when I walked in the school entrance. Brett Hughes a.k.a the walking-talking STD, "asking" me out. He was the captain of the hockey team and the basketball team. And I've heard he had already screwed most of the girls at school.

I had four hours of sleep last night contemplating whether if I should tell Logan everything or half the truth or if I should tell him anything at all.

 My head was hurting, I'm tired, and I really didn't want to put up with whatever dumb idea this monkey had thought of. So no, I didn't feel like engaging in a conversation with this walking disease, thank you very much.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

Brett's face turned into a deep red very much so like a tomato. He zipped up his pant quite frantically. The crowd that seemed to have gathered around us without me noticing was laughing and pointing at him. Talk about being mature. But who am I to judge?

Brett started to come closer with his fists clenched at his sides. And if looks could kill, I'd have bruises over my bruises with the glare he was giving me. And I was being generous about being bruised. I wasn't scared of him at all. I had made people twice his size respect me. He raised his fist in the air as if intending to hit me. I would have looked at him in the eye but I didn't want the student body to know me. The other me I can barely hide from my friends. So I closed my eyes and looked away, and waited for the impact.

I got confused after a while when the punch never hit me. I peeked with one eye and saw that Logan had Brett up against a wall by his collar a good half a foot off the ground. When did he get here?

"Do not touch her." Logan raised Brett a little bit higher and Brett's face got a little bit redder.

I was surprised and there were two reasons. One, because Logan just supposedly rescued me and two, was because Logan looked like he just came out of a grave. I didn't knew what to do. I was frozen in place. I mean, who could function properly on a Monday morning with 4 hours of sleep last night?! And I did not have the pleasure of making a cup of joe.

"Hey." Ms. Coocoo, the crazy English teacher who was dressed up like V from V for Vendetta movie, called out. "Break it up!!" She tried to get between Logan and Brett which snapped me out seeing her go them being 6' giants and her just about 4'9''.

Logan let Brett go and he dropped to the ground coughing. They were about a meter away from each other with Ms. C between them telling to back off.

"There's nothing to see here! Go to your classes before I send all of you to the office!" She shooed the crowd. Didn't she knew that its only quarter to 9? We still had 15 minutes till the warning bell.

"You two boys are coming with me to the office." She directed towards Logan and Brett. I sneaked away towards the scattering crowd. "Not so fast, young lady. You are coming too," she added.

"But-" I asked her.

"No buts. Now hurry your butts up and get to the principal's office." Oh, I just love rhymes.

I've never been to the principal office. Well, besides coming here to get my Principal's Recognition award, I shouldn't have had any business coming here. I was supposed to be a goody-two-shoes. Which meant I didn't involve myself in any trouble, follow all the rules and just be a nobody in school. Outside of school is a completely different topic. 

So here I was, walking down the hallway still shell-shocked that I got a warning for my bad behavior. Logan and Brett got off easy with just a warning too. It was already halfway through first block so the principal sent us to the library but Brett already played hooky and went who-knows-where and I guessed Logan still didn't want to talk to me since he also left. I kept seeing people in costumes and scary make-up and ridiculous outfits. I am completely confused. Why is everybody all dressed up today? Did I missed something? With all these get-ups it almost seemed like it was - HALLOWEEN?!?

I looked up across the table to where some kids who were all dressed up were sitting. Logan did looked like a zombie and earlier Brett was a- uh-. I don't really know what he was supposed to be.

I shot my hand up in the air and it looked like I got the attention of a few people in the library. They all looked at me with confused looks in their faces.

"Is it Halloween today?" I asked them. They looked at each other before they bursted out laughing. Now,  it was my time to be confused. What's so funny?!

"Did she just seriously raised her hand to ask a question?!" One of the kids said then just went on laughing. 

"SSSHHH!!! Boys this is a library!" The librarian shushed us. Well, them.

"Well, is it?!" I whispered/yelled at them.

"Yes, yes it is." One of them supplied the answer.

Today is my most favourite day of the year and I forgot about it?!?!?!

____________________________________________________________________________

Lol i was being lazy, AGAIN and ended this chapter here. 

SOOOO.... DID YOU GUYS FIGURED OUT MY SURPRISE?! LOL I LEFT CLUES!!! XDDD 

ANYWAYS... 

COMMENT/VOTE/FAN!!!! :D

-    Jo-jo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 13.4K 62
Tyler Fields is in love with her best friend Jake. Tyler is beautiful, and has a great voice that adds to her band, The Plague, except one thing she'...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
7.2K 409 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
104K 1.7K 46
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...