Loving A Sinner

By ObeyLastQueens

Nyree Carter has been going back and forth with Cairo Johnson. For years, he seen her do her own thing and he... More

Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 2]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 3]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 4]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 5]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 6]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 7]
Loving A Sinner- [Chapter 8]

Loving A Sinner

232 17 69
By ObeyLastQueens

Nyree Victoria Carter

I wasn't playing with him. Staring at his emotionless face, it took everything in me not to stab him. I didn't want to go to jail and I didn't want him to think that he won.

He broke me, after all these years, he finally broke me.

He wasn't sorry, he wasn't remorseful. He didn't care, he looked me in my face like he could be somewhere else rather than deal with me and what I was telling him. His whole demeanor seemed like he's heard me say this more than once and he didn't want to hear it again.

"So you have nothing to say?" I asked.

"What should I say?"

"Seriously Tyler? Don't you see my face? You don't care about how hurt I am? You think this shit is cool that you went ahead and messed with that girl knowing damn well how I felt about you? Not only that, you had her smiling in my face like the shit was gravy, but the whole time, y'all were fucking. You really hurt me."

"Damn Ny, I'm sorry. What else you want me to say?? It's not going to change anything. It happened and it's done, I'm sorry."

I wasn't taking that whack ass apology. I don't know what the fuck he thought.

I shook my head, "That apology was as weak as your dick game."

He glanced at me like I had stepped on his dreams, "Really Ny? You would take to that extend? Shit."

"Would you want to be with me if I cheated on you? Would you take me back."

He looked at me like I lost my mind, "Hell no. Why?"

I shook my head, "Double standards ass nigga . You have the nerve to fuck her and other females, but if it was me, you would've kicked my ass to the curb like it was nothing."

"Man Ny.......," he looked away from me.

"You bold as fuck to cheat and shit, but can't look me in my face. What kind of shit is that? Then you tried talking to Asia and Tisha? My friends?? I'm not going to blame myself because you can't just have one girl at a time. None of this is my fault. You can't keep your dick in your pants and I'm damn sure not shedding a tear over you. Your dick wasn't even all that and you're a minute man. So all that bigging up your chest needs to stop. I was stupid enough to let you continue do what the hell you wanted when I could barely enjoy myself because I was being faithful. Little did I know, you were out here hoeing around, getting your dick wet . All of the shit you put me through for the past couple of years stops today."

"Keliah- Ny, you don't mean that."

"Excuse you?? So you gonna call me that girl's name?? You got some damn nerve. I'll go upside your head right now. You know what? Get the fuck out my house," I snapped.

"Ny-"

"Get the fuck out!"

He made his way to the door and left. I plopped on the couch, tucking my feet under me as I switched on the tv.

I wasn't going to shed any tears over him. He wasn't worth it anymore. Time and time again, I would hope that he'd change, but he was still the cheating ass nigga I knew he would be. I didn't know why I kept taking him back, shit with him was never going to change. I should've known that too.

It was a pattern with us. We'd be together, things would be great, but then he would cheat and I would find out. My dumb ass would take him back and the cycle would repeat itself so much that Asia and Tisha knew it by heart. They wouldn't be surprised when I told them that we would work it out. Some things can't be worked out.

I was disappointed in myself because I let him and his shit go on for too long. The guys in the past that I would with knew what I would and wouldn't put up with. I let him slide with things I should've never let slide. I broke my own rules and where did it get me? Without a faithful guy.

The shit between Tyler and I was repetitive and annoying. He knew how to use me and get me back, I didn't know what it was about him. I was officially done with him. I was tired and I didn't want to be heartbroken anymore. Looking back, I knew it was stupid of me to keep going back to him. Now, I didn't even want to see him.

The one thing I was glad about was that we didn't have kids. I wasn't Riah and I was glad for that. That would've made us connected for a lifetime and we would have no choice but to come together for the child. I wouldn't be the type of mother to keep the father away from his child that he wants to see.

Thank goodness we didn't have kids. That would've made things complicated and I didn't need that. I needed a clean break and needed time to focus on myself. I couldn't be bothered with most of these half ass dudes. They were a waste of my time and a waste of space that I didn't need trying to slide up and dip when they were done.

I was sitting on the couch, flipping channels when Asia called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, you good?"

"I'm fed up."

"As you should be. You were dealing with a nigga with no self control and couldn't keep his dick in his pants. What you saw in him, I have no idea. He wasn't shit before, he ain't shit now, and he's sure ain't going to be shit in the future. You better be done with his ass this time because he hurts you too much. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a baby on you and begged for your forgiveness because he's that type of guy. I'm not going to tell you I told you so because you already dealing with a lot. Besides, I'm not that petty."

I chuckled a bit, "I know. I can't deal with his shit anymore. Like damn, it's been almost three years and he still couldn't get his shit together. Fuck him and his sorry ass dick. How did you know that we broke up?"

"His no good ass was just outside my apartment. I still want to know how he found out where I lived. I don't tell people where I stay, so he probably asked around or my neighbors or something. I don't know. He was telling me how you went off on him and of course, he tried coming onto me again and that's when Jermaine came and knocked his ass out. I wish I could've recorded it."

I laughed, "Jermaine is always hitting someone. I wish I was the one to punch Tyler straight in his face."

"I know, but are you alright? I'm tired of you going through the same shit with him. There's better guys out there. He's not the only one in the city. I want you to be happy with someone that's not going to fuck you over like he did over and over."

I sighed, "I'm tired of it too."

"What about Cairo?"

"......I don't know."

She sighed dramatically, "He's been wanting to be with you for the longest. You need to give him a chance. I know for a fact he would treat you better than Tito or whatever his name is," she said, giving Tyler another name.

"I'm scared."

"Of what? You scared of dating Cairo, but you can take Tyler back after he cheated on you how many times? Ny, that doesn't make sense. You're being the female that dates fuckboys and dodge the good guys. Yet you complain there's no good ones left when you have one in front of you. Is it something you're not telling me?"

"No."

"Are you sure? Don't lie to me."

"I'm sure," I said.

"Then why are you scared of being with Cairo? Give me one valid reason."

"I don't want our friendship ruined."

"Blah, blah, blah with the friendship bullshit. You don't want to date him because you coming up with every reason not to. I don't know why you're scared of being in a relationship with him. He wants to see you happy too. He wants to be with you. You would be so much better with him. You've been playing with his feelings for too damn long. I don't know many guys that would wait that long for a girl or anyone. You got a good one in front of you. Bitch, if you don't want him, he'll find someone else that will."

"I-"

"No. You have been playing with his feelings. Don't be pissed when he's tired of waiting for you and goes and gets another girl. Don't be the person to confess their feelings when someone that was right in front of you gets into another relationship. He's never done that to you, so don't do that to him. Every time you're in a relationship, he keeps his mouth shut. So if he gets into one, you better keep yours shut too ."

She was right. I didn't know why I couldn't date Cairo. I didn't know what was stopping me.

"You right."

"I know I am. I just don't want you getting hurt again."

"Thanks."

"Get this damn dog off of me! Asia, I'm bout to kick this thing across the room, she keeps fucking with me!" I heard Jermaine yell in the background.

"I gotta go, Queen keeps biting Jermaine," she said, referring to her new dog.

I hung up and held my phone in my hand, deciding if I should call Cairo or not.

I didn't realize I had my phone in my hand for that long when someone called me. It was Cairo.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up? I haven't heard from you in a while. You still entertaining Tumbleweed?" he asked, pronouncing Tyler's name wrong on purpose.

I chuckled a bit, "No. I broke up with him today."

"Again? What happened?"

"He was cheating on me again."

"Why didn't you tell me so I can whoop his ass again?"

They fought a while back when Tyler bought a girl to Jermaine's party. Tyler was running his mouth and that's when him and Cairo fought.

"No, it won't change anything. I'm done with him."

"Are you sure about that? You said that the last time and the time before that, and the time before that. Ny, you're beautiful and smart, you don't need to have a nigga running over you like that. Where's the strong girl I know that would slap someone as soon as they got out of line? You let him get away with too much."

"I know I have and I shouldn't have let him treat me like that. I should've left him a long time ago."

"You should've, but you left him now. It is what it is. You done with him and you need time for yourself. Let me now when you want to go out with me," I heard the smirk in his voice.

I laughed, "Cairo."

"What? You know you've been wanting all this. You just can't handle it. I understand."

I rolled my eyes, fighting a smile. He always flirted with me.

I was about to say something, but the front door flew open, revealing my older sister, "Guess who's in the damn house!"

She was two years older than me, she was twenty-three.

I sighed and Cairo said, "Is that Neveen?"

"Yeah."

Neveen walked in after closing the door, "Who you on the phone with?"

"Someone."

"Girl, stop playing. You finally creeping like I told you too. I see you, caked up on the phone and whatnot. I'mma let you continue to have phone sex," she smirked, "Don't start touching yourself on the couch though, we sit there," she went upstairs.

He laughed, "Nev is something else."

"I know, I'm surprised we're sisters."

"So about phone sex......? You want to try?" I heard a smirk in his voice.

"No."

"Why? It'll get you prepared for the real thing."

"What real thing?"

"Me and you."

"Ny, I have a question!" Neveen came back downstairs.

"Cai, I have to go."

"Alright," we hung up.

I looked at her, "What?"

"What do you think?" she had on a tight dress.

"It looks nice. Why? Where you going?"

"To the club tonight. You're coming with me."

"No."

"Whether you say no or not, you're still coming, I don't care. You just got out of a relationship with a no good nigga. I saw the bitch he was cheating on you with and that hoe looks like some work boots."

"Wait, hold up. How did you know?"

"Girl, everybody knows. Hell, even that old lady from across the street knows. She always has a banana peel in her hand for some reason, with her weird ass. What's her name? Nancy, Fancy? Something like that. Y'all broke up two hours ago, it don't take long for tea around town to spill."

She wasn't lying about that. When Tisha was sleeping with the brothers, everyone was talking about it. I told her hoe ass not to do it, but she didn't listen. It was good to know she found happiness after that when she found someone else. She still dating Terrence even after they broke off their engagement.

"Come on Ny. You deserve to have fun. I'm tired of seeing you mope around. He's having fun and I bet you he's fucking some other broad right now. You need to show him what he lost out on and you can't be taken advantage of. You need to drop it like it's hot and have fun. You got your own. You're bad bitch and don't need to be treated any type of way by anyone. If your hoe ass friend, Tisha can find love no matter how loose her pussy is, then you can too."

I knew she didn't like Tisha because of her ways. Tisha stole her ex, Xavier from her a few years ago. Neveen ended up fighting both of them and throwing all of his things out.

I didn't say anything as she continued talking.

"You may not see it Ny, but guys stare at you when you walk by because they know you're fine as hell. I'm not telling you this because you're my sister. If you were ugly I would've told you a long time ago, believe me. You need to get out there."

I sighed, "Ok, I'll go."

"Yes," she clapped her hands together excitedly, "I'm picking out your clothes."

"It better not be no hoe shit. If it is, I'm gonna throw it in your face."

"It won't, I'm telling you," she made her way up the stairs.

Oh goodness.

A/N: The girl on the cover is not Nyree. I hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3M 114K 37
Brooklyn Banks is a nerd. Ever since she was in middle school and junior high, she's been mocked and teased about how she dresses and how she's so sm...
31.6K 900 60
Aj and dolph were happy on tv but behind scenes is a different story. *under editing*
148K 1.8K 16
Naomi Brown is high school graduate. When she volunteers at her high school, she ends up falling for a teacher, who's married. She might just get he...
3.7K 147 22
In which two people encounter each other after time apart