How We Met

Oleh ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 48

7.3K 223 408
Oleh ForeverEternity1717

WARNING: Later on in this chapter, there's the whole making out leading up to more, but I don't write actual smut, but for those who don't want to reading it, I will put a warning.
(Garroth)

I bolted up Aphmau's front steps and rushed inside.

"Garroth what are yo-"

I picked her up and spun er around, smashing my lips onto hers. I stopped spinning and placed her feet on the ground, letting my lips linger for a little longer. I felt her hands on my chest, and I pulled away to look at her.

"Well that is one way to say hello, so what's going on?" She smiled and moved her hands so her arms were around my neck.

"The bands playing at the blue moon festival!"

"Garroth that's amazing!" She grinned and hugged me.

The Blue Moon Festival is a festival where they have the biggest artists and bands play. It's to celebrate the end of summer, and it's a major deal to be asked to play for it.

"I know! This year it's in O'Khasis, and I was wondering if you would come with us"

"I'd love to" she kissed my cheek and then nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck.

"Do you wanna bring Donna?"

"No, she's too busy with the wedding, so she won't be able to come"

"Alright, we'll be gone for about a week"

She nodded and placed her lips over mine. I kissed back and made sure to hold her close to me.

"Aphmau your door is wide op- oh, I'm interrupting"  to my surprise, mother came to the door. We pulled apart and looked at her grinning figure.

"Mom? What're you doing here?" I asked, walking to her.

"Just came to see Aphmau, Gar. So, it's true you two are official?"

"Yes, mother" I chuckled. Aphmau stood beside me, And I wrapped one arm behind her back.

"Oh! This is just perfect! I'm so happy for you two!" Mom pulled us into a hug.

It was a little embarrassing having my mother gush so much over us, but I was glad she approved, even if father didn't.

"Gar Gar, I'm so sorry about your father, he can be so pig headed and stubborn about a lot of things, but I'm sure he'll come around eventually"

"It's fine, and I don't mind if he ever comes around" I grumbled.

"And I'm sure you'll come around as well" she said barely under her breath, "anyways, I really should be going, just came to see if it was official between you two"

Mom ran off and Aphmau glared at me.

"What?"

"I get that you're not on the best terms with your father, but seriously, he's your father and you should at least try to get along with him?"

"Why should I? He doesn't like you, so I don't like him"

"Garroth, he's your dad. You're family, and family should at least try and be on good terms"

"He's a pigheaded jerk!"

"And you're acting just like him!"

"I can't believe you'd say that!"

"Well it's true! You can be the bigger person! You're being a stubborn wimp!"

I balled my fists and started towards the door.

"Where are you going?" She sighed.

"To be a stubborn pigheaded idiot somewhere else!"

(Aphmau)

I rolled my eyes as he left.

I swear, sometimes he can have the shortest fuse

I didn't really feel all too bad about him losing his temper. He was being just like his father.

I sat on my couch and turned on Blue Exorcist. It was a new anime that I was starting to get into.

As I was watching, the rain started to pour. I checked my phone for the umpteenth time, checking for any message or sign from Garroth. But there was none. I was starting to get worried. Had I really said something that horrible? I get that his father is horrible, and that he doesn't get along with him, but it's not like I called him the spawn of satan. I guess he considered me calling him the spawn of satan because he looks at his father like he's satan, and technically Garroth is his spawn, but I didn't flat out say that he was.

I'm over thinking all of this.

Thunder clapped, making me jump a little. It started to get a little cold, so I wrapped a blanket around me. I heard a knock at the door, so I got up and went to answer it. Standing on the other side of the door, soaking wet, was Garroth. In his hand was a bouquet of roses.

"Garroth?"

He smiled bashfully, holding out the roses.

"I got you some flowers"

"Because?" I asked, taking the bouquet graciously.

"Well, it's part of my apology"

"Apology?"

"For freaking out and losing my temper, you're right and I'm wrong. I'm sorry"

I grinned and threw my arms around his neck.

"And don't you forget it"

I pressed my lips against his, and I felt him stumble back a little, but he left out a muffled chuckle, wrapping his arms around my waist. I pulled away, giggling. I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He took off his wet leather coat and hung it on the rack. He flipped his wet air out of his face and walked over to me, placing his hands on my lower waist.

"So, how can I make it up to you?" He whispered.

"Well, how good of a cook are you?"

"I'll be in the kitchen"

An hour passed, and Garroth came into the living room with two plates. As he set them on the coffee table, the power went out.

"I'll go get some candles"

I lit some candles, and the two of us sat on the floor, our hot meals in front of us.

"Garroth, this looks delicious"

"Well, I am an amazing cook. I'm also very sorry"

"It's fine" I laughed, "you're stressed and it's a touchy subject for you"

After the meal, we leaned against the couch, his arm around me. I looked up at him, and he looked at me. We leaned in, our lips connecting.

(Okay, this is where I warn you, it's gonna get steamy)

He wrapped his other arm around me, I moved my hands into his damp hair, twisting it.

I bit his lower lip, pulling him closer to me. He let out a small moan. He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly gave to him. He lifted me onto his lap, rubbing my waist. He moved his lips from my lips o my jawline, down my neck and to my collar bone. I rubbed down is chest and to the waistline of his pants, tugging on them.

He looked into my eyes, a questioning gaze, which I only answered by biting my lip.

He got up,picking my up with him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck and sucking lightly.

He carried me to my bedroom, laying me elegantly on the bed. He went on top of me, littering kisses all over my neck. I sat up, him sitting under me. I pulled his shirt off, and he took mine. We tossed them to the side, pressing together kissing slowly. Next we removed our pants, impatient to take things slow.

I pinned him to the bed, littering kisses all over his neck. He wrapped his arm around my back, unclipping my bra and throwing it to the side. I grabbed the waistline of his boxers, pulling them off. He grabbed my panties, ripping them off.

A/N Okay, you're in the clear now. I didn't want this to just be another 800 words, so I added the whole fight and stuff just to get more words. Anyways, I love you all devils. Byeeeeeee.
*Unedited

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.4K 404 52
I remember when the world was silent. There was noting. I was destined to be the next lord. All I had to worry about was getting to bed on time. Yet...
4.4K 158 24
Long before Aphmau had become lord and even before Garroth was a guard. Before all memory was lost. They had a connection, a rich boy and a homeless...
149K 3.9K 45
(Y/n) Ro'meave has had an interesting life. She's never met her brothers because one of them died before she was born and the other two went missing...
22K 324 44
~I made the cover, This story will not be exactly like Minecraft diaries I do not own Minecraft diaries but I own this fanfiction~ All is calm in Phe...