Chapter 45

(Garroth)

I woke up in only my boxers, and a black head of hair slept peacefully on my chest. I looked at Aphmau, confused as to why we were laying half naked in a bed. I don't remember too much about last night, all I know is I got drunk, and we played some more truth or dare.

I gently shook Aphmau's shoulder to wake her. She stirred and woke from her ever so peaceful slumber. She looked up at me and smiled a little. 

"Why are you waking me up?" She whispered, her voice was raw and hoarse from the early morning. 

"Why are we laying together in bed, half naked?"

"Cause I wasn't gonna sleep in jeans, and I guess you always sleep half naked"

"Why are we sleeping here?"

"Because it was late and you were too drunk to drive, and I couldn't find the car keys"

"Is everyone else still here?"

"I think so, we were the last to fall asleep"

"I'm guessing you didn't get drunk last night?"

"I'm not one to drink until my brains are turned to goo"

She sat up and pulled the blanket up to her chest, and resting her chin on her knees.  I sat up and wrapped an arm around her, placing my chin on her shoulder. 

"Did I...do anything when I was drunk?"

"Not really, we kissed but you were dared to. You also tried to grope me, but nothing happened."

"Oh, okay good, I don't wanna forget anything I do with you" I purred into her ear. She blushed and leaned into me.

"I don't want you to forget anything either. So does that mean no more drinking for you?"

"I don't drink that much"

"Yes, but when you do, it's bad"

"I'll try to stop drinking, or at least I'll stop getting drunk"

She grabbed my chin and pecked my lips. The peck led to more pecks, which led to slower kisses, which led to long and slow kisses.

Her arms wrapped around my neck, one of her hands twisting in my disheveled hair. I moved one hand to the small of her back, and the other one cupped her cheek.

"Guys, it's too early!" We stopped at the voice of Dante in the doorway. He smirked at us and lifted a brow, "last thing we need is to hear moans-"

I jumped out of bed and started chasing Dante through the house. He yelled for help, but I just chuckled and kept an evil smirk plastered on my face.

"What's going on?" Katelyn woke up with the others, but was the first to speak up.

"I interrupted Aphmau and Garroth making out!" Dante shouted, rounding a corner

"YOU KISSED APHMAU?!" Katelyn screamed and started chasing me.

"Uh oh" 

Katelyn got up and ran after me, I yelled for someone to stop her, but nobody helped me.

"Sheesh, you guys never shut up!" A new voice came. It was a male voice, he came upstairs from the basement, scratching  his head of white hair.

"Sorry, Trav, I forgot you were here" Dante apologized

"First I come home to see you all passed out, and now you're stomping and screaming!" He glared at us with his emerald eyes.

"Uh...Dante, who's this?" Katelyn questioned, glaring at 'Trav'

"Oh! I forgot to tell you all! Travis, my friend from college, moved in with me!"

(If the party was at Zenix's house to begin with, just pretend it was always at Dante's)

"WHAT?!" We all yelled in unison, to which Travis covered his ears.

"Ouch, hangover victim over here!" He grumbled, "I'm lucky Ivy left before you guys woke up"

"Who's Ivy?"

"A one night stand, anyways, care to introduce me to your friends?"

"Sure, Travis this is is Garroth Zenix and Laurence, the members of the band," he explained, "and these lovely ladies, are Nicole, Katelyn and Aphmau"

"Well I know Nicole is taken, but hello Katelyn and Aphmau!" He flashed a flirtatious grin, and walked closer to the two women.

I grabbed Aphmau by the waist and pulled her closer to me.

"Actually, this one's also taken" I glared at the white haired man, he simply shrugged and turned his flirtatious gaze towards Katelyn.

"Why hello there"

Katelyn balled her fist, ready to punch  if needed.

"Hi" she managed through gritted teeth.

"The name's Travis, but you can call me anytime"

Katelyn lunged her fist forward, smacking his left cheek. Travis lifted a hand to his soon to be bruise, and wined.

"Okay I get it"

We all laughed a little, and an awkward silence dawned on us.

This'll take time to get used to.

A/N WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I AM BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKK. Now, quick side note, I didn't get a new tablet, we're still working on that, so for now I'm using my sister's so it'll take a lot of getting used to, so I apologize for the many mistakes I will be making both now up until I get a new tablet. Secondly IMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKK AHHHHHHHHH im done school for the summer, and imnot sure what im doing as far as jobs go but once i finbd out so will you guys. Regarding this book, updates might be slow, im still gonna take a little while to get back in the rythm, but I hope to be back in shape soon. Also, i am so sorry for leaving for so long, technical difficulties and bleh. I went to Newfoundland for a school trip (it's a province in Canada) and it was okay, a lot of driving and old people sang while on the bus, but overall it was alright. Ughyou guys ave no idea how much i missed you!!!!!! hence the long author's note, i love you all sosososososososososososososososososososososo much, and ive missed you all even more, i love you all so much devils. byeeeeeeee.
*unedited