Chapter 50

(Aphmau)

I waited outside, sitting on my front steps with my bags beside me.

The guys were trying to fix Garroth's car. And of course, as cliche as it sounds, they were shirtless. Well, Garroth and Zenix were. Laurence was looking at things from the inside, and Dante was "supervising". I smiled at Garroth's back.

"If you keep staring at me, I may have to call the police and file a restraining order" Garroth called, not even turning around.

"What else am I supposed to do? We were supposed to leave for O'Khasis an hour ago"

He turned around, wiping the grease off his hands. He walked over to me and sat next to me.

"Sorry, I can't control the car sometimes" he lazily put his arms on my shoulders.

"Well, go fix it so we can go"

"We can't seem to fix it," he sighed, "we'll have to take the tour bus"

"Oh well" I shrugged.

"There's only four beds" he whispered in my ear roughly. I blushed and slapped his chest.

"Garroth!" I hissed. He chuckled and kissed my temple. "So why can't we take any of the others cars?"

"Laurence's broke down and is in the shop, Zenix's car can't do a large drive, and Dante doesn't like taking his car out, he likes it to be there for show"

I nodded and reached for Garroth's shirt that he threw at me when he took it off.

"Put a shirt on" I laughed.

"You look better in it than me, but I guess I'll put it on"

He pulled the shirt over his head and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go"

we all piled into Zenix's car to get the tour bus.

"So, Aphmau, what happened to "I'll never fall for Garroth"?" Laurence laughed. I reached back and punched his leg.

"Shut up, you're just jealous he got a girlfriend before you did"

Everyone in the vehicle made an 'oooo' sound.

Zenix was driving and I was given the front seat.

Garroth put Laurence in a head lock, giving him a noogie.

"Yeah, and she's a real catch," he chuckled while Laurence tried to get out of his grip.

"If you two get blood on my car, I'll kill you both" Zenix sighed from behind the steering wheel.

"Anythings an upgrade from Azura" Dante added. Everyone agreed.

"And Aphmau is the best upgrade I could possibly of gotten" Garroth cooed, leaning forward and kissing my nose.

The other guys rolled their eyes and smirked.

"Get a room" Laurence chuckled.

"How sweet, Garroth ya big lug" Dante punched his shoulder.