Married To You

By twelvewolves

Luhan marries Harriette but what are the challenges they are going to face as a young married couple? Both of... More

Teaser
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Author's Message
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51

Episode 1

20.4K 331 22
By twelvewolves

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

It all started in a huge tulips garden. A 6 year old girl who was crying since she can't find her way out from the huge tulips garden when an 8 year old boy approached her. He told her to don't cry anymore and he'll help her to find the way back. He held her hand as they walked around the colorful tulips garden and when the boy found the way out, he plucked a tulip flower and he gave it to the girl.

"Let's meet each other again when we grow up", the boy smiled and he left. The girl never forgets him and years passed by, the dried tulip flower the boy gave her was still with her that she placed in a frame.

years passed by..............

"All the people around us hate us together, my family they thought that our relationship is a trash. I think we should bre--", - Harriette

"No, Harriette I told you we will never give up. If we love each other we'll do anything to prove that to them that's why I'm not giving up because I love you. Never give up right? We should stay strong together and we will never break up, I'm never going to let that happen because I love you. I'll marry you, Harriette", - Luhan

"What?", - Harriette

"I'll marry you. That's the only way your family and the other people can't break us apart together, I'll marry you", Harriette looked at him confused.

"Will you marry me?", Luhan asked so Harriette smiled to him and she nodded. After how many days, the two got married in their secret small wedding ceremony and the two was officially married as husband and wife.

"What are you talking about, Harriette?! You're married?!", Kris angrily shouted, Harriette's older brother who work hard as an architect for his younger brother Baekhyun and his younger sister Harriette for their studies since their parents died in a fire that happened when they were still young.

"I love Luhan and I know you will stop us for being together. I married him because now I know you'll never find any ways to break us apart together", Kris was about to slap her face with his hand but his younger brother Baekhyun stopped him.

"Kris, stop! She's our sister!", - Baekhyun

"You.... I don't want to see your face ever again. I'll stop giving you allowances and just go! Go with your stupid husband! Leave my house! I don't want to see your face ever again and starting now and forever I don't have a sister anymore", Kris walked away. Harriette was surprised of what she heard from Kris so she cried so Baekhyun, his other older brother just hugged her.

"It's okay, Harriette", Harriette ran upstairs to her room to pack her things. After packing her things she was about to leave but Baekhyun was stopping her.

"No, Harriette where are you going? You can't leave", - Baekhyun

"Kris will forever hate me, Baekhyun. He hated me since our parents died! He will never forgive me for what I did and still, he has hatred for me! He always decide for me and I can't let Kris decide always for me. I can't be stupid forever to follow what he wants for me and this time I will make decisions for myself. This is what I want and I know I will be happy with it and I love Luhan, I can't let Kris break us apart together I'm sorry. I promise, I'll call you and I will be fine. Your litte sister is a grown up lady now remember?", - Harriette

"If this is what you want, as your older brother I trust you for what decision you want to make. Here, take my money don't worry it's my own money it's not from Kris and call me if you need anything okay? And always remember, you'll always be our little sister", Harriette smiled to him and she left their home with her baggage and stuffs. Kris was blankly looking from his window watching his younger sister Harriette leave. Afterwards, Luhan alone in his apartment was busy studying since he's a graduating architect college student when someone knocked on his door so he opened it.

"Harriette, what are you doing here?", Harriette suddenly hugged him and she cried so Luhan hugged her too.

"I told my brother Kris about our marriage, he got mad at me and he told me to leave", Luhan let Harriette enter to his apartment and the two talked at the dining table together.

"Is it okay if I live here?", - Harriette

"But, Harriette we still can't be together", - Luhan

"Luhan, remember? We're already married, officially and legally", - Harriette

"Do your brothers know you're here?", - Luhan

"Luhan, please don't treat me like how my brothers treat me like a kid! You're the only one I know who can help me", even though Luhan disagree Harriette to live there and since he love her, he let her. Afterwards, since both of them has classes tomorrow Luhan decided to sleep in the living room and let Harriette sleep in the bedroom. It's already 3am, Harriette fell asleep already but she woke up and went to the kitchen to drink water when she saw Luhan at the dining table studying.

"You're still awake?", Luhan asked and Harriette gave him one glass of water too.

"You're still studying? You should sleep", Harriette sat at the dining table with Luhan.

"It's college life, Harriette I'm a graduating college student so I really need to study well to graduate", Luhan smiled and drank the glass of water she gave him.

"Can I sleep here?", Luhan smiled at her and he nodded. Harriette slept sitting and her head lying on the dining table. He even covered Harriette with a blanket. Afterwards, it's already 6am and Luhan also fell asleep at the dining table after hours of studying. He woke up and was surprised to saw that the dining table was full of food for breakfast.

"Good morning. I don't know how to cook but since I'm your wife, I'll learn how to cook for you", Harriette cooked fried eggs, pancakes, toasted bread and a chocolate milk for their breakfast.

"It's really delicious", Luhan smiled and the two ate their breakfast together. Luhan was not yet done with his breakfast but he really need to prepare already for his 7am class.

"I already prepared your bag and your books it's in the living room and I also prepared your lunch later", - Harriette

"Harriette, you don't need to do these stuffs for me. As your husband I should be the one who should do these for you okay?", Luhan smiled.

"Sorry", Harriette said but Luhan just smiled at her.

"I love you",- Luhan

"I love you too", Harriette smiled. Afterwards, Harriette started preparing for school too and the two left together. Luhan dropped Harriette to her school riding Luhan's motorbike.

"After school I'll pick you up", - Luhan

"Wear your helmet okay?", Harriette helped him put his helmet and he left with his motorbike while Harriette was waving at him. Harriette was in front of her school gate already but she's hesitating to go to school since the one who was paying her tuition fee was his older brother Kris and he told her that he will stop paying her tuition fee and giving her allowances. She was about to leave when someone called her.

"Harriette!", Harriette tried to walked away from her best friend Chanyeol feeling a little embarrassed that her classmates would know about her secret that her brother kicked her out of their home because she's already married but Chanyeol approached her.

"Hey, are you mad at me? Why are you walking away from me?",- Chanyeol

"No, Chanyeol I'm not mad at you. I just forgot something", - Harriette

"So let's go!", Chanyeol grabbed her hand to go to their school together but Harriette stopped.

"Chanyeol, I had stomachache I can't go to school today", Harriette lied even though that was not the real reason why she doesn't like to go to school. Harriette walked away leaving her best friend Chanyeol a little confused. At Luhan's university, he's at the library studying but he can't concentrate because of the problems running in his mind when his best friend noticed him.

"Are you okay? Nervous about the exams later?", Xiumin asked, Luhan's best friend since high school.

"Yes I'm.... I'm fine and you're right, nervous for the exams later", - Luhan

"Luhan, we're best friends since high school and I really know if you have problems running in your mind. So tell me, is there any problem?", - Xiumin

"I'm married", - Luhan

"That's the funniest thing I ever heard from you, Luhan", Xiumin laughed thinking that it was a joke so what Luhan did was, he took an envelope from his bag where he put his and Harriette's marriage certificate to show it to him. Xiumin read the paper Luhan gave him and he looked at him seriously.

"Xiumin, if you are my best friend you will support me. I love Harriette more than anything else and marrying her was the only thing I know and the way that we would never break up like how her older brother tried to separate us. I married Harriette because I love her. Xiumin, you're the first person to know this because I trust you. If you love someone you'll do anything..... anything even though it's a stupid wrong decision to other people but for me, marrying Harriette is a decision I will never regret", Luhan said.

Message: Sorry again for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
11.4K 181 89
Technically less of a story and more of a supporting doc. Considering the extent of SA's Cast of Characters, it would be more convenient to be able t...
477K 24.2K 32
❝he's grey and skylar's color and they complement each other like hot rain on dry asphalt.❞ in which he has ptsd and doesn't do well with change. unt...
6.3K 528 45
"It all started that night in the woods, a feeling like something was calling me. I looked around and behind me, bold blue eyes stared back at me. ...