Into You |n.s|

By xxNikita1dxoxo

Maybe falling in love with his boyfriend's bodyguard was the best mistake of Niall's life. #215 in FanFiction More

Into You
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
NEW NARRY
BROMANCE AWARDS
WE WON

Chapter 6

7.4K 370 162
By xxNikita1dxoxo

Niall's fingers strummed the chords on his guitar. He kept on humming to the strange tune that was forming in his mind, kind of like the thoughts that just invade your entire being and the blonde was loving every second of it. Mid way, he would get flashes of green, green eyes staring at him and a tight bandanna wrapped around a sweating forehead but that just inspired him to continue humming to the tune. 

He had stayed up late night working on his album. It was a novice piece, nothing too brilliant but it was still his own music. He wasn't taking any help from the song writers or the professionals, unlike everything that Jamie had assumed and said, Niall's music was his own. Yes, there wasn't anything out among the public right now but he was just an upcoming talent. All he had in the market was one hit single, a few songs he had featured in and nothing more but that was enough to give him a fan base. What's more, he's dating Jamie Dakota, the brilliant model of the fashion industry. That in itself adds a bit glamour to his portfolio. 

"It's time for you to leave Mr. Horan," The excessively slow voice caught Niall's attention, making his hands abruptly stop and the guitar pick slid down from between his fingers. The blonde cursed himself internally for the shock that covered his senses. He was so into the music that he had forgotten all about the time and checking the wall clock, it was surely turning onto late afternoon and he hadn't even had his lunch yet. For breakfast, Harry had gotten him a simple fruit salad that according to the bodyguard, was homemade and Niall was grateful to get away from those hotel packed meals and subway sandwiches. 

Niall reached down for the guitar pick, unaware that the taller man was doing the same causing their heads to bump and for the blonde to fall back once again in shock. It was as if every time he was with Harry, he somehow found a way to embarrass himself. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't - I didn't notice you were there. Are you alright Harry?" The petite blonde hid his face in the sleeves of his stripped shirt. He quickly got up on his feet, refusing any help from Harry and quickly placing his things in ordering before checking for his wallet and iPhone.

"I'm alright. Let's get you something proper to eat. Mr. Dakota won't be happy if he notices I've been slacking off in taking care of you." The slight smirk on Harry's face made Niall's grip tighten around his phone. It was absurd really, how a part of him had just completely forgotten that Harry was Jamie's bodyguard and also, the man hired to take care of him for the time being after that dramatic panic attack and fainting incident. It was as if reality was slapping Niall on the face and telling him to wake up from this dream. He blamed Louis, cursing his best mate for putting all these horrid thoughts in his mind. Him and Harry would never be anything more.  There was not a chance of anything because Niall was absolutely positive that Harry thought of him as just a loser who was trying to make it big in the entertainment world. 

"Lead the way." He ignored the way Harry flinched at the sudden cold tone in his voice, keeping two steps behind Harry as they walked down the stairs, the taller brunette taking Niall's claustrophobia into consideration and hence, avoiding the elevators. It was a kind gesture, anything to prevent the previous incident from happening once again. 

"The song." Harry spoke, putting the cold silence between them to an end. Niall turned around to face the bodyguard, eyes widening when he noticed the crowd outside the studio, making his lips curve into a smile. He knew most people might not even be here for him but no matter how modest he tried being, his album was probably the most talked among the newspapers and tabloids. His fans, even though there weren't that many, were rapidly and vigorously promoting his upcoming work and Niall just hoped and prayed that he would do well in the market. He didn't care about the charts that much, he just hoped that people would buy it and hopefully like it. Whether he topped the chart was up to the sales entirely and considering the way Jamie had told him about his voice not being as well and proper, Niall didn't have much hope in topping the charts. 

"What about it?" The blonde quickly placed his sunglasses on his eyes.  It didn't help much but gave his mind a sense of second security. He could always turn his gaze down and nobody would notice. He could ignore people and they won't even see it . He liked that. 

"It's good. I only heard you hum one line though.  What was it, if you don't mind me asking?" Niall passed a smile at the taller brunette, his eyes finally taking in Harry's attire. It was a simple plain white t-shirt that was topped with a brown blazer with skinny jeans to go.  A completely casual yet somehow formal attire mixed together. The long curls were neatly pushed back, not allowing a strand to even come in the middle and by the way Niall had seen Harry ruffling his hair up again and again after every fifteen minutes, he was sure that the taller lad did everything to prevent them from falling into his face. 

"So baby come light me up and maybe I'll let you on it." Niall whispered the words out lightly, singing them afterwards, not aware of Harry's eyes watching his lips move swiftly with the lyrics before curving into a satisfied smile. The song was not complete but he was getting there. The lyrics were coming to him automatically, as if an outside force was sending them to him, as if his brain already had these words locked away in some area and now they were suddenly coming out from that locked, properly sealed box. 

They reached the exit door, the large mass of the crowd making Niall gulp large even though a part of him was giddy to go out there, to see people appreciating him and loving him rather than Jamie. No, Niall wasn't a sucker for spotlight but it does feel good to be appreciated every once in a while. All his life, his music was the only thing that kept him alive, his music was the everything that made him move on, live on for the other day, so Niall deserved to feel a bit loved. Not for himself but for his music.  He owed this, to his music, to that old guitar which would always be close to his heart, to that broken pick he had kept locked away from every public eye, to Louis back at his home, to his own soul that just lived and breathed for music. 

Harry, seemingly understanding the blonde's dilemma, put his hands on the small of Niall's back, rubbing it soothingly before inching a bit close, not too close to seem informal or intimate. He leaned down, pushing his hand a bit above so it was resting on Niall's upper back. 

"Take two deep breaths and calm down. Nobody is going to hurt you. I'm here." Harry whispered the assuring words in Niall's ears, smiling soothingly at him when those blue eyes turned around to stare at him. 

Niall sighed, feeling the sudden butterflies erupting in his stomach but hushed them down. It was probably because Harry was the definition of perfection with his full lips, chiseled jawline and prominent cheekbones and by the firm grip he had on Niall's back, the blonde could only imagine how long and slender his hands were. He looked down at his own hands, frowning at the small fingers but a significantly large palm in accordance with his 5'7 frame and sighed. 

"You ready? We're going to run quickly from here to the car that's waiting at the end of the crowd. Can you do it?" Niall nodded his head, taking two deep breaths before holding onto Harry's hands when they approached the door. It was a firm grip, sure enough to leave a few bruises but the taller man didn't even flinch or respond. He quickly took hold of Niall's arm, dragging him along the crowd carefully. 

The blonde ignored the loud roar but the smile playing on his lips said otherwise. He stopped briefly for the fans, ignoring the questions that were about Jamie and his relationship but focused on the ones that were about his album. That's what he was about, his music and nothing more but the crowd didn't seem to stop and the black car they were supposed to get to seemed like a distant memory. 

"How many songs have you finished recording?" The question was genuine but the cameras being shoved at his face and the flashes were making it a bit hard to breathe.  He reached out for Harry's hand, unsure of how one man was supposed to handle such a huge crowd. Maybe Niall should ask for more personal bodyguards rather than depending on the one's Jamie provided.

"On the count of three, you're going to run. Can you do it?" The soft, husky and familiar accent made the blonde nod his head and even though he didn't even heard the numbers being counted, he could feel his hand being snatched away, he could hear the people screaming 'i love you's' or 'come back' and he could see the black car following them, stopping suddenly and the door opening as the soft voice of Jamie's driver yelled out a 'get in quick' and they were off, causing Niall to let out a huge sigh of relief. 

"I can't believe the amount of people that came," Niall sighed dreamily, waving goodbye to a few fans who eagerly waved back. It was as if everything he risked his own self for was happening and the blonde couldn't be any more proud. 

"Well you deserve it." Harry reassured, smiling slightly before going back to his poker self. He gazed outside the window, biting his lips to keep his smile down because he could just feel those blue eyes watching him. "I can't wait to hear the rest of it." 

AN/ Omg this was so cheesy but this book is going to be cheesy until they finally fall in love so yeah, spoiler lol. I had zero plans to update this because I've got so many things to stress over these days and i really don't think updating is my priority right now but every time I watch Ari's music video for Into You, I feel motivated and inspired. 

Anyways, the drama factor won't happen until the very end. So if them falling in love and things happening in the middle bore you out then yeah, I'm sorry i guess lol. 

If you compare Niall's character to the lyrics of the song, you'll see how on point they are tbh. I'm going to keep with the flow of the song. 

Thoughts on the chapter though?

Thoughts on Niall's views about music? 

Do you think there's something happening between them?

What's going to happen to Jamie if Narry happens?

NEXT UPDATE WHEN THIS CHAPTER GETS 95+ VOTES AND 40+ COMMENTS! 

Please check out my new Ziall fanfiction "World's Worst Boyfriend" and new Nouis fan fiction "Overprotective." I hope you like it. 

I've got a new tragic Narry story in mind but it's in accordance to the Turkish drama "Fatmagul" and it's just too sad and tragic and even though i love such stories, I'm going to cry if i write it so yeah, I probably won't do it lol. It was just an idea. Like the story won't be based entirely on it, just bits and parts. Like the main plot twist will be the same. And that main plot twist is too cruel and it really shouldn't happen to anyone! TURKISH SHOWS MAKE ME CRY :( 

Random question: What's your favorite tv show? 

I really enjoy Friends (who doesn't) and The big bang theory. And that's mostly it for me 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Black Bird By Ash

Fanfiction

542K 17.3K 41
Larry Stylinson Story (Completed) Harry bullies Louis... but that doesn't stop Louis from falling for him. Rated R: language, mild drinking...
10.3K 399 12
"He's attractive, talented and successful. What could be wrong with him?"
389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...
10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18